Another reason to hate Nike...

Fred Cherry

Jun 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/10/99

In Message-ID: <375c38b0.43860911@news-server>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
alt.arts.ballet,alt.support.crossposting,alt.flame.fucking.faggots
Subject: Re: Another reason to hate Nike...
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:17:46 GMT
wste...@hawaii.rr.com (Wart Stewart) wrote:

> He seems, in a lurching and inexact way, to be referencing the "Ballet
> Gloxinia Trocadero," in which males dance on point and are poking a
> sort of fond fun at ballet -- there is NOTHING "mean-spirited" or
> misogynist about it. NOTHING!
>
> That you choose to identify this group of harmless sillies as
> "faggots," reveals the "mean spirit" on your part, hardly of the
> dancers in amiable travesty. Wold you refer to the Ballet Theater of
> Harlem as "niggers?" To the Tel Aviv Opera as the production 9of
> "kikes?"
>
> You stand revealed as a ;homophobe and an ignoramus, all in a single
> post.
>
> ward

You have the audacity to use the word "kike"? Ever since I posted a message
on 5/12/99, denouncing your friend Tebster for posting a message glorifying
and exalting homosexual child-molesting, there have been at least a dozen
faggots posting messages calling me "kike."

Faggots have been posting anti-Semitic messages as long as I have been on
Usenet. Your friend Rod Swift, the homonazi NAMBLA supporter from Australia
used to lie about me every time I corrected Roy Radow, who used to be the
official spokesman for NAMBLA. And what were you doing all that time?
Nothing more than calling me a non-person. So, don't complain about the
fact that you and other faggots have turned me into a homophobe.

jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)

Grand Duke of Yugoslobia
Duke of Vulgaria
Grand Muff-Diver of Jerusalem
& Elector of Homophobia

Chupacabron

Jun 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/11/99

Removed NG's:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.support.crossposting,
alt.flame.fucking.faggots

Ok, here is what I would like to know, Is the fellow in the pic hiding
something???
Notice the only bit covered. Is he really brith mila:) ? Is this just another
Zionist
conspiracy??

~chupi

raj wrote:

> we'll quit calling you a *KIKE* when you stop calling us gays *FAGGOTS*...
>
> ...you god-damned stupid JUDEN SCHWEIN!
>
> Fred Cherry wrote in message ...

> [Image]

_dr...@spamxxxexcite.com

Jun 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/16/99
On Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:24:09 GMT, jo...@world.std.com (Fred Cherry)
wrote:

***

dr...@primenet.com & how...@primenet.com

Jesus loves you -- even you! Repent and be saved!
Only through Jesus can you escape eternal hellfire!
Renounce you vindictive harassment and sin no more!

http://www.wcu.net/

WARNING: we are being stalked and harassed by

dr...@primenet.com & how...@primenet.com

Send complaints to:

ab...@primenet.com

***