Several Reasons Why It Isn't About Oil

Ghost Rider

Oct 6, 2007, 10:44:14 PM10/6/07
Several Reasons Why It Isn't About Oil
By Curt Maynard

Without delving into some very credible "conspiracy theories," which tend to
cause the eyes of "enlightened" Americans to glaze over in their own unique
self-righteous stupor, let me relate some facts below, that should, assuming
the reader has the ability to think properly as my friend in Rome Alfio
Faro, likes to say, convince even the skeptic that Bush's recent forays into
the Middle East have nothing to do with the monopolization of oil reserves.
The war in Iraq, and America's so-called Imperialistic ventures in the Mid
East have nothing to do with oil.
How do you know that you might be asking?

Without delving into some very credible "conspiracy theories," which tend to
cause the eyes of "enlightened" Americans to glaze over in their own unique
self-righteous stupor, let me relate some facts below, that should, assuming
the reader has the ability to think properly as my friend in Rome Alfio
Faro, likes to say, convince even the skeptic that Bush's recent forays into
the Middle East have nothing to do with the monopolization of oil reserves.
I won't leave the reader hanging, after relating these facts I'll spell out
in one word exactly why Bush is occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and why he
intends to attack Iran and Syria as well.[1]

The Third World nation of South Africa produces a barrel of oil from coal
for under $35.00 a barrel.[2] The United States of America has some of the
largest coal reserves in the world.[3] These coal reserves are of a far
higher quality than that used by South Africa, the sulfur content is much
less, and thus, American coal can be converted to oil cheaper than can South
African coal.

You may have heard about Canada's Oil Sands, but what you may not have heard
is that within these sands Canada harbors nearly as much oil as Saudi
Arabia.[4] Granted, it costs much more money to extract this oil from the
sand than it does for Saudi Arabia to open its spigots, but at current oil
prices, $76.00 a barrel, it is both feasible and profitable to begin mass
production.[5]

What the reader, especially the American reader, is almost certainly unaware
of is that the United States of America has even more oil than Saudi Arabia
or Canada locked away in strata of shale under the Rocky Mountains.[6] Costs
to extract this oil are considerably higher than extracting it from sand,
but bear in mind, at current prices, it too can be extracted profitably with
technology that already exists. Not to mention the fact that its extraction,
assuming that illegal aliens aren't invited en masse to fill openings, will
create hundreds of thousands of jobs for Americans, not service related
jobs, but real employment with real salaries and benefits.

Methane Hydrate ­ methane hydrate is essentially frozen methane gas. Methane
gas burns cleaner than any other energy source known, if combustion is
complete; there is no appreciable pollutant created from its use. In any
case, methane hydrate exists in reserves so large that they dwarf all of the
oil and coal reserves combined, the world over, from the dawn of time; it
lies under the oceans and has already been extracted by the industrious
Japanese. Its extraction at present is too costly to be profitable, but like
anything else, costs decline over time and/or as the result of new
technology.[7]

If the United States government were truly interested in marshaling oil
sources around the world, would it not be doing everything within its power
to mollify relations with the countries that possess the oil? Instead Bush
is doing everything he can to alienate the populations of oil producing
nations, and doesn't seem to be in the least bit concerned about the
consequences of such foreign policy folly.

Above I promised that after relating some facts I'd spell out in one word
exactly why Bush is occupying Iraq and Afghanistan and why he intends to
attack Iran and Syria as well. Dear reader, the reason in one word is
"Israel." Why Bush pursues his insane adventures in the Mid East for the
Zionist state is not exactly known, some think he is a Christian
fundamentalist, with a "dual covenant" eschatological outlook, this writer
seriously doubts this premise, Bush's words may exemplify Christian value
and virtue, but his actual behavior demonstrably prove that his words are
empty and are meant only to maintain a relatively powerful base, that of the
Christian voting block.[8]

There are others that believe Bush may be compromised in some way and may be
under the influence of those blackmailing him; those who would and could
reveal to the world some dark secret hiding in the closet of the Commander
and Chief. I suppose it's possible, I personally don't believe that former
President Clinton just happened to meet up with a young Jewess named Monica
Lewinsky, who just happened to save a sample of the President's sperm
discharged on her dress after administering fellatio. Call me a conspiracy
theorist if you like, but I'll bet it wasn't a happy accident.

[1] Syria itself has no appreciable oil reserves and thus its demonization
by Israel and the media should act as a wake up call for those that are
convinced that Bush's Mid East policies exclude everything but the
acquisition of additional oil reserves.

[2] ? http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=1157843
[3] ? http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/northamerica/engsupp.htm

[4] ? http://www.energy.gov.ab.ca/89.asp
[
5] Don't fool yourself, the price of oil will never again fall below $50.00
a barrel ­ once consumers have accepted paying $3.00 a gallon for gas, oil
companies and governments will maintain it there.
[
6] 1.2 trillion barrels ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale
[7] ? http://www.llnl.gov/str/Durham.html
[
8] Many of these so-called Christian fundamentalists however are anything
but supportive of Israel; the predominantly Jewish media in the United
States exploits its media monopoly to keep this idea before the American
viewing public, this idea that all Christian fundamentalists are
pro-Zionist/pro-Israel. They do this to rein in the hesitant, after all if
"all," Christian fundamentalists support Israel, it must be an order
ordained by Jesus himself, thus many blindly fall into this category, but
maintain privately, their healthy skepticism of the Jewish state. Many
contemporary Christians have forgotten that for 2000 years Christian
doctrine embraced the view that Jews and Christians could not, nor should
live together, that Jews were determined to subvert and defile Christianity
and that they would do so forever. In effect by turning their back on 2000
years of Christian doctrine, these folks believe that they are somehow more
enlightened than their predecessors. They embrace this view despite the
emergence of our modern secular society, despite the millions of abortions
in the United States annually, despite the fact that "gay marriage," is
almost certainly to become a reality in this country, despite the fact that
"hate crimes," legislation, if the Jewish ADL gets its way, would make it
unlawful for a Christian to condemn homosexuality and the goals of aberrant
feminism, despite the fact that non-Christian Jews dominate our modern
culture via the power of the media in all its forms, despite the fact that
Jesus has become nothing more than a piece of "art," to be urinated on,
amidst the applause of our enlightened and "reformed," secular elite, who
appear in droves to demand that the American taxpayer [Christians included]
continue to be forced to pay for the display of such garbage under the
illusion that somehow it qualifies as "art." No, our society is not as
enlightened as we'd like to think, we are fools determined to live with our
delusional thoughts and ideas ­ most of which have been carefully instilled
in us by way of the media.
Curt Maynard
cwo...@yahoo.com
http://pcapostate.blogspot.com

zzbu...@netscape.net

Oct 7, 2007, 1:32:42 AM10/7/07

Well, that's simply to do, since the only thing the morons in
South Africa do is the same the idiots in the US coal did,
deep mining. So you can always a barrel of ANYTHING
with idiot mining compaines.
Which is also we invented undergorund nuclear testing
for the retards, so their moron trains can hear it.

> [4] ?http://www.energy.gov.ab.ca/89.asp

> [
> 5] Don't fool yourself, the price of oil will never again fall below $50.00
> a barrel ­ once consumers have accepted paying $3.00 a gallon for gas, oil
> companies and governments will maintain it there.
> [
> 6] 1.2 trillion barrels ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_shale

> [7] ?http://www.llnl.gov/str/Durham.html

Venceremos

Oct 7, 2007, 3:04:20 PM10/7/07
Well if it isn't about oil, it must be about something! Sand?
Bush is a fundamentalist Christian, as are 90% of those who infest
the White House, it is obvious that he is terrified of 15 million
American muslims
and 1.5 billion of the world's muslims! Bush is Crusading, and like
all
of the other Crusades he will end up buried in the sands of Arabia

Ghost Rider

Oct 7, 2007, 6:50:17 PM10/7/07
Bush is a devil worshipper togheter with his zionist masters,he`s not
christian.

"Venceremos" <ser...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message