Beware this registrar enom.com - a crook who cheating their customers

Fearless

Dec 27, 2005, 10:15:32 PM12/27/05
Enom.com stole many domain namesfrom my account, one of them is
malaysiaproduct.com.

How eNom did this?

They did not follow ICANN 45-day renewal period, only 30-day was given
by eNom.com . I have lodged a formal complaint to ICANN about this
irregularity. I believe ICANN has already asked eNom.com to follow
ICANN regulation by now. I "lost" these domain because of illegal
renewal period set by eNom.com.

Instead of releasing back expired domains back to domain registry's
deposit for the public registration after the redeemption period,
eNom.com illegally transferred my domains to their own account.

For example, this domain malaysiaproduct.con supposed to be released
back to public members for open registration, but this step was never
happen. Enom.com had transferred this domain to their proxy account.

Basically for those subscribers outside USA, your cannot do anything
against this American company except ranting here. ICANN and eNom are
companies governmed by USA law only. ICANN is never sanctioned by any
international conventions and ICANN is legally an entity in America
land only.

My advice is to find local registrar in your area and this at least you
can still have some legal recourse if they cheat or steal your domains.
I also hope other countries under UN can come out another domain system
to break off from uncle sam control.