"We are here because our God gave it to us."

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 5:11:29 AM12/3/05
The Dubliner, November 2005

I have a tree in Israel, and I once had a certificate to prove it. In about
1950 a lady from a Zionist organisation planted it for my support of the
Zionist Youth Movement in Ireland. But it is all so long ago that it has
probably been cut down by now, and I have lost the certificate. At the time,
like many young Europeans with left-wing views, as the full horrors of Nazi
genocide became known, I supported the new state. But now I have totally
changed my mind.

I have reached the conclusion that the Zionists have absolutely no right in
what they call Israel, that they have built their state not beside but on
top of the Palestinian people, and that there can be no peace as long as
contemporary Israel retains its present form. I hasten to make clear that
none of this gives me any pleasure, but in the great scheme of things my
personal wishes do not weigh heavily in the scale pans of history. I wish I
did not think what I do, I hope I am wrong. My conclusions are based on the
answers to five questions.

1. Did the Jews of the Old Testament come from what is now Israel? The
answer is No.

2. Are the Jews of the world today simply the descendants of the people of
the Diaspora two thousand years ago? The answer is, only in part.

3. Does the right of return apply to people who occupied some land two
thousand years ago for a historically brief period, to the detriment of
those who have been there since? Obviously no. Imagine a world where every
people claimed that right.

4. Did the Balfour Declaration give the Zionists the right to establish a
state in Israel? The answer is no. At the time the British Government had no
right to give.

5. Did the United Nations Resolution of November 1947 give Zionists the
right to establish the present state of Israel? The answer is no, and they
have continuously and relentlessly violated that resolution for more than
half a century, so that any tatters that now remain are void, by their
action.

I want briefly to look at each point separately. Some of what I say is taken
from a book called My People by Abba Eban, who was Israeli Foreign Minister.
He says the Hebrew Tribes came out of Mesopotamia. They moved from Ur in
southwest Mesopotamia to Haran, in northwest Mesopotamia. It was here that
Abraham was told, by the God that the Jews had invented to leave his land
and kinsmen for a new country. Obedient to the divine voice, he moved into
western Palestine, the land of the Canaanites. The above is loosely but
accurately quoted from Eban. It follows that the Jews came from far away,
that they claimed the land of Canaan because their God gave it to them, and
there were Canaanites there already. Israel's Declaration of Independence in
1948 states, "The Land of Israel was the birthplace of the Jewish people."
This was a self serving and untruthful Zionist myth.

My second point is that the assumption that the Jews of the world (all of
whom claim the right of return) are descendants of the Diaspora takes no
account of the Kingdom of the Khazars, about whom Arthur Koestler wrote a
book arguing that he and other Ashkanazi Jews were their descendents. Also,
it assumes that no Jewish girl ever got pregnant (over 2,000 years) by a
non-Jew, and brought the child home to her parents, and it also forgets that
the converted wives or husbands who were born non-Jewish can, on conversion,
claim the right of return.

Point three: At the time of the Balfour Declaration, the Ottoman Empire,
which was the ruling power in Palestine, was falling apart, but the British
Government had no rights in the area. The Declaration was made to a private
person, the head of the Rothschild family, and while Balfour was promising
the Jews a nation home in Palestine, T.E. Lawrence was promising the same
thing to Palestinian Arabs. In law and in equity it has no validity.

Finally, when the United Nations passed its historic resolution (with
Britain abstaining) it was a plan for partition. What was new and crucial
was that it recognized Jewish sovereignty. The flight of the ignorant
Palestinian peasants was founded on such atrocities as the massacre at Deir
Yasin where Zionist terrorists filled the well with slaughtered peasants,
and went to adjoining villages saying, "Look what happened over there." In
addition, there were bogus broadcasts purporting to come from Palestinian
leaders, advising flight. The Jewish-Arab partnership, pleaded for so
eloquently by David Ben Gurion -"based on equality and mutual assistance,"
to quote his words - was from the beginning a lie which Zionist
fundamentalists did not believe.

Those same fundamentalists, who are in the ascendant now, can only say, "We
are here because our God gave it to us." That is too weak for me I'm afraid.

All of this is a huge tragedy for ordinary Zionist people, who have been led
up a blind alley by fanatics. But it is more. Jews have made an immense
contribution to civilization, developing as they were between the great
empires of Mesopotamia and the Nile, with both of which they had intimate
contact, and by which they wanted to avoid being swallowed. They developed a
religion and an ethos based on independence, liberty and democracy to which
we all owe a debt. That religion is based on the twin concepts of Law and
Righteousness, which inspired over the millennia extraordinary contributions
to culture and morality. All admirable. In Israel/Palestine, where are they
now?
Zionists have betrayed all of this, and that is a tragedy not just for Jews,
but for all of us.

serwad

Dec 3, 2005, 8:16:50 AM12/3/05

" Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

This portable "God" of Israel , that travels with them wherever they go is
the real instigator of the world problems, maybe if jews consider that there
is just one God for the whole world, and he ain't Jewish at all, then they
may see things differently!

Ted

Dec 3, 2005, 9:15:30 AM12/3/05

serwad wrote:

> This portable "God" of Israel , that travels with them wherever they go is
> the real instigator of the world problems, maybe if jews consider that there
> is just one God for the whole world, and he ain't Jewish at all, then they
> may see things differently!

Odd, no use of "kike" here. Is that you, Mona?

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page™:

http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more

Celebrating the life and times of Alex Seredin (ser...@bellsouth.net),
purveyor of crude, pornographic anti-Semitism in the Julius Streicher
tradition, infesting Usenet newsgroups for ten years,proprietor of
Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:
2107 13th Street Southwest
Delray Beach, Florida 33445.
Spouse: Mona A. Wadoud

The German Cannibal

Dec 3, 2005, 9:26:15 AM12/3/05
I am "here" because I don't feel like getting up and going to "there".

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 9:51:32 AM12/3/05

"The German Cannibal" <Eat...@PassTheBarbecueSauce.com> schreef in bericht

> I am "here" because I don't feel like getting up and going to "there".
was machst du denn hier? seit wann hat man Internet im Gefaengnis ?

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Dec 3, 2005, 10:08:33 AM12/3/05

Heinrich wrote:
> was machst du denn hier? seit wann hat man Internet im Gefaengnis ?
Wo ist der klopt gemacht? Ist sie im den kleinamachtgemergung? Was
wolen ist der gemtuchtlichtstrrassen?

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 10:28:18 AM12/3/05

<teddyd...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
better go to a whorehouse and get serviced.

German Prophet

Dec 3, 2005, 10:32:38 AM12/3/05

<teddyd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

I don't speak German.

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 10:40:03 AM12/3/05

"German Prophet" <z@z.z> schreef in bericht
a german prophet who does not speak german ?

The German Cannibal

Dec 3, 2005, 10:56:44 AM12/3/05

"German Prophet" <z@z.z> wrote in message
> [...]

I think he said his penis is swollen.

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 11:04:14 AM12/3/05

"The German Cannibal" <Eat...@PassTheBarbecueSauce.com> schreef in bericht
lend him a hand

German Prophet

Dec 3, 2005, 11:21:42 AM12/3/05

" Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
In my prophetic visions the germany is divided equally between france,
britain, italy and turkey, with the corresponding languages.

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 11:37:08 AM12/3/05

"German Prophet" <z@z.z> schreef in bericht

www.drphil.com

The Germanic Racial Samurai

Dec 3, 2005, 11:38:53 AM12/3/05

"German Prophet" <z@z.z> wrote in message
By the corresponding languages you must mean "german" of course. Finally we
will force those Brits to say "gooten tag" and "auf wieder sehen"! But
german speaking islamic ottomans in the east ...

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 12:52:07 PM12/3/05

"The Germanic Racial Samurai" <z@z.z> schreef in bericht

what have we got sofar

a) the german cannibal

b) the german prophet

c) the germanic racial samurai

all of you are either idiots from australia and/or the newyork aerea (
carton box 24 up to 34 under brooklyn bridge)so you only have to obey orders
from real germans.
recap: do what you are told and donot even try to think for yourself.
capiche?

The German Cannibal

Dec 3, 2005, 1:14:06 PM12/3/05

" Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Obviously the Versailles treaty did not go far enough. The victors of WWII
were closer to the mark but still did not go far enough. Germany was divided
into 4 sections but was eventually allowed to re-unite.

The proper solution would have been to dismember Germany and provide
lebensraum for others. France and the SU should not have been allowed to
expand...France is a country of degenerate whiners. But the US and UK could
have annexed their sections and Europe with be much better off today with
"Germany" being a distant memory. The French section could have been used to
create a new state of Israel.

Heinrich

Dec 3, 2005, 1:28:02 PM12/3/05

"The German Cannibal" <Eat...@PassTheBarbecueSauce.com> schreef in bericht

it is time for you to swing another chicken over your head.

MTRP™

Dec 3, 2005, 2:28:29 PM12/3/05
Heinrich schrieb:

> what have we got sofar
>
> a) the german cannibal
>
> b) the german prophet
>
> c) the germanic racial samurai
>
> all of you are either idiots from australia and/or the newyork aerea (
> carton box 24 up to 34 under brooklyn bridge) so you only have to obey orders
> from real germans.

Volltreffer! Ein Koalatrottel und ein uralter Perversling aus NYC. Die
warten bereits sehnsüchtig auf ihre Befehle. Hey, Auzzie and Brookski,
shut up and go to bed U crappy losers!

Ted

Dec 3, 2005, 3:25:06 PM12/3/05

Say, speaking of which, did you know there was an Internet hate law in
your country?
http://www.media-awareness.ca/english/resources/articles/online_hate/hate_on_internet.cfm?RenderForPrint=1

Have you reserched it? I mean, don't you think it applies to what you
post here? Just wondering.

The German Cannibal

Dec 3, 2005, 4:16:08 PM12/3/05

"Ted" <teddyd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Are you saying it's the law that everyone must hate Germans?

They have a law that says you can't shop on Sunday so nothing would surprise
me.

serwad

Dec 3, 2005, 10:50:35 PM12/3/05

"Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

serwad wrote:

> This portable "God" of Israel , that travels with them wherever they go is
> the real instigator of the world problems, maybe if jews consider that
> there
> is just one God for the whole world, and he ain't Jewish at all, then they
> may see things differently!

IT IS THE ZIONAZIS THAT ARE GODS OF ISRAEL

serwad

Dec 3, 2005, 10:52:08 PM12/3/05

"Ted" <teddyd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
FUCKING KIKE BASTARD! YOU SHOULD STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE NAMES THEN YOUR
HATRED IS JUST AS UNLAWFUL AS MINE IS!

Ted

Dec 3, 2005, 10:55:31 PM12/3/05

serwad wrote:
> FUCKING KIKE BASTARD! YOU SHOULD STOP CALLING OTHER PEOPLE NAMES THEN YOUR
> HATRED IS JUST AS UNLAWFUL AS MINE IS!

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page™:

fla...@verizon.net

Dec 4, 2005, 2:03:00 AM12/4/05

On 3-Dec-2005, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> serwad wrote:
> >
> > This portable "God" of Israel , that travels with them wherever they go
> > is
> > the real instigator of the world problems, maybe if jews consider that
> > there
> > is just one God for the whole world, and he ain't Jewish at all, then
> > they
> > may see things differently!
>
> Odd, no use of "kike" here. Is that you, Mona?

Is Mona as religiously stupid as Seredin is?
Or as dishonest?
After all, the above post contained the type of falsehoods
usually babbled by Seredin.

Susan

Tilly

Dec 4, 2005, 5:08:36 AM12/4/05

ROFL....

God forbid!

--
Til...@hotmail.com

Tilly

Dec 4, 2005, 5:09:36 AM12/4/05

The Netherlands will simply sink.

--
Til...@hotmail.com

Tilly

Dec 4, 2005, 5:12:08 AM12/4/05

You aren't a German, you just fantasise about being one . This is very
typical of impotent men and losers , in the total sense of the word..
Who do you think you are kidding?

--
Til...@hotmail.com

Tilly

Dec 4, 2005, 5:13:07 AM12/4/05

Correction:

...in the complete sense of the word............--
Til...@hotmail.com

Heinrich

Dec 4, 2005, 6:28:05 AM12/4/05

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
but we, the real ones, can swim

Heinrich

Dec 4, 2005, 6:28:58 AM12/4/05

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht
wie bitte ? du bist voellig verarrscht nicht ?

Heinrich

Dec 4, 2005, 6:29:37 AM12/4/05

"Tilly" <Striking1...@yahoo.co.nz> schreef in bericht

wieder ein Fehler !!!!