VIDEO: Bomb in a bus (Jerusalem 30.01.2004): A bomb terrorist goes off in a bus and kills 11 people+50 wounded. (Be patient: video is 50Mb long, Not censored)

1 view

THENAUSEA

Feb 2, 2004, 2:38:48 PM2/2/04
VIDEO: Bomb in a bus (Jerusalem 30.01.2004): A bomb terrorist goes off in a
bus and kills 11 people+50 wounded. (Be patient: video is 50Mb long, Not
censored)

http://www.thenausea.com/palestine.html

DISCLAIMER: "The nausea" is a non-profit project of different individuals
all over the world. This is NOT a "politically correct" web. We do not share
any particular political tendency except our rejection to violence in every
way. We believe that getting close to first degree violence will avoid any
patriotic or romantic fantasy about war. Children DO NOT have any
nationality. They should not suffer. Their lives, our lives can never be
replaced. Our aim is to distribute information to everyone that demands it.
Every information will NOT be manipulated before being posted. You can help
just resending this email to everyone who is sensitive to this topic and
including yourself in the “list”. Recommended for over 18 years old.

Kall, Mogens

Feb 2, 2004, 3:51:57 PM2/2/04
"THENAUSEA" wrote
(news:bvm90d$68v$1...@nsnmpen2-gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net):