survivor saw Hitler kill a child...

Heinrich

Apr 3, 2008, 9:10:00 AM4/3/08
http://www.hdnews.net/Story/Holocaust032808
Emmaly Reed knows the value of time.

She spent 12 years in Nazi concentration camps in Germany, incarcerated for
being Jewish at age 3 and released at the age of 15.

"We never knew what day it was, or what date of the month," Reed said. "All
we knew was winter is cold, spring has new growth and summer is hot. And
fall is when the trees lose their leaves."

A native of Germany now living in Salina, she also knows the value of truth.
Since moving to Kansas in the early 1970s, she has been traveling across the
state to share her story.

"I do it so people know the real truth, because in the computer is not the
truth," she said. "You have to be there to know that. And I've been there."

part 2

When she entered Dachu [sic], she received a number 4 tattoo on one arm and
a Star of David on the other arm.
"That means I was the fourth person in the camp and the star meant I was
Jewish," Emmaly said.

She no longer has the tattoos on her arms that branded her a concentration
prisoner. After the war a kind doctor removed them for her.

Emmaly said that Hitler was nothing special, but he had an almost hypnotic
power over the women and men under his control.

"He was not human," she said. "He killed a little boy next to me and I
looked into his face. It was not the face of a human, it was the face of the
devil." "Those are pictures you cannot forget," she said. "I still have
nightmares where I wake up screaming."

Emmaly was 15 when she was rescued by the French military. At the time of
her rescue she was in a coma.

"It was at the end of the war and the SS had to flee quickly, so they hung
us up on the wall," she said. "They put chains around our necks. If you
moved you would strangle yourself and die. About 50 percent did die. If the
French wouldn't have showed up when they did I know I would have died too."

(...)

Emmaly will be speaking in Sharon Springs at the High School Friday, April
4, at 10:30 a.m. MT.
http://www.thewesterntimes.com/pages/1323901.pdf

icon_twisted.gif

Kurt Knoll

Apr 3, 2008, 9:52:51 AM4/3/08
And she really believes in a day dream. Dachau was liberated by the
Americans and not the French.
Kurt Knoll.

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Hajj Jafar

Apr 3, 2008, 10:03:16 AM4/3/08
And you really buy this garbage? If you really believe this story, than I am
must tell Heinrich, I am Jesus in disguise. I saw the Jews fomenting the
roman crucifying me. Oh those Jews were not human. Please keep this
communication secret. I don't want the Jews to foment the American to
crucify me again. I only can take this punishment once.

Heinrich, you must understand, Jews are mentally sick people. They believe
their own dementias. They believe Moses spoke to God not knowing he was high
on some amphetamines. Another word he was chilling with his homo boys. Moses
and his homo boys were so high on drugs; they thought he split the ocean in
half.

Hajj Jafar

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Heinrich

Apr 3, 2008, 10:13:59 AM4/3/08

"Hajj Jafar" <Hja...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

> And you really buy this garbage? If you really believe this story, than I
> am must tell Heinrich, I am Jesus in disguise. I saw the Jews fomenting
> the roman crucifying me. Oh those Jews were not human. Please keep this
> communication secret. I don't want the Jews to foment the American to
> crucify me again. I only can take this punishment once.
>
> Heinrich, you must understand, Jews are mentally sick people. They believe
> their own dementias. They believe Moses spoke to God not knowing he was
> high on some amphetamines. Another word he was chilling with his homo
> boys. Moses and his homo boys were so high on drugs; they thought he split
> the ocean in half.
reading stories like this one really make my day and make me laugh all day
long. what a bunch of idiots and mentally handicapped are the on this
planet. acouple of days ago i was in a small villiga. in this village their
is a big mental institution and on the markjet square there was a guy
shouting he was adolf hitler, he was goosestepping while bringing the hitler
salute. those things really make my day. hahahahahahhaa

Its all a bit strange

Apr 3, 2008, 2:40:30 PM4/3/08
"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in

How often do you visit your father?

--
Like Minded Mates
Reading from Mein Kampf

Ben Cramer
Copyright ©2007 Ben Cramer

ZULU

Apr 3, 2008, 6:53:39 PM4/3/08
Heinrich wrote:

> http://www.hdnews.net/Story/Holocaust032808
> Emmaly Reed knows the value of time.
>
> She spent 12 years in Nazi concentration camps in Germany, incarcerated for
> being Jewish at age 3 and released at the age of 15.

Is she ANOTHER MISHA DEFONSECA? (but without wolves)

A CHILD SPENT 12 YEARS IN NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS????

I am afraid that it is impossible the deportation of Jews by families begun in 1941 and
all camps were liberated in 1945.
Any jews deported under racial nazi laws could have lived a maximum of 4 years in a
concentration camp.

> "We never knew what day it was, or what date of the month," Reed said. "All
> we knew was winter is cold, spring has new growth and summer is hot. And
> fall is when the trees lose their leaves."
>
> A native of Germany now living in Salina, she also knows the value of truth.
> Since moving to Kansas in the early 1970s, she has been traveling across the
> state to share her story.
>
> "I do it so people know the real truth, because in the computer is not the
> truth," she said. "You have to be there to know that. And I've been there."
>
> part 2
>
> When she entered Dachu [sic], she received a number 4 tattoo on one arm and
> a Star of David on the other arm.

Tattoo of a star of David on entering the camp? That's new, the mark was a star of David
on the uniform not a tattoo.

> "That means I was the fourth person in the camp and the star meant I was
> Jewish," Emmaly said.

WHICH YEAR AT DACHAU?

> She no longer has the tattoos on her arms that branded her a concentration
> prisoner. After the war a kind doctor removed them for her.

YEAH, Yeah, then no proof of her story? What a surprise!

> Emmaly said that Hitler was nothing special, but he had an almost hypnotic
> power over the women and men under his control.
>
> "He was not human," she said. "He killed a little boy next to me and I
> looked into his face. It was not the face of a human, it was the face of the
> devil." "Those are pictures you cannot forget," she said. "I still have
> nightmares where I wake up screaming."

Which camp was it?

> Emmaly was 15 when she was rescued by the French military. At the time of
> her rescue she was in a coma.

Which camp?

> "It was at the end of the war and the SS had to flee quickly, so they hung
> us up on the wall," she said. "They put chains around our necks. If you
> moved you would strangle yourself and die. About 50 percent did die. If the
> French wouldn't have showed up when they did I know I would have died too."

Which camp?

> (...)
>
> Emmaly will be speaking in Sharon Springs at the High School Friday, April
> 4, at 10:30 a.m. MT.
> http://www.thewesterntimes.com/pages/1323901.pdf

GO there to ask some questions...THat woman is a real mythomaniac.

RJ11

Apr 4, 2008, 1:32:15 AM4/4/08

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2008, 3:15:08 AM4/4/08
WOOOOHOOOOOOO

Thank you Heinrich. Another story to add to my ever increasing "whoppers"
file.

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2008, 3:17:55 AM4/4/08

"Daniel Bernard" <fifthh...@the.apocalypse> wrote in message

> [...]

>>her rescue she was in a coma.
>>
>>"It was at the end of the war and the SS had to flee quickly, so they hung
>>us up on the wall," she said. "They put chains around our necks. If you
>>moved you would strangle yourself and die. About 50 percent did die. If
>>the
>>French wouldn't have showed up when they did I know I would have died
>>too."
>>
> She was hung up while being in a coma? She remembers all this despite
> being in a coma?
>
> Anyway, the Americans liberated Dachau.
>
> Which camp was actually liberated by the French army?

>>(...)
>>
>>Emmaly will be speaking in Sharon Springs at the High School Friday, April
>>4, at 10:30 a.m. MT.
>>http://www.thewesterntimes.com/pages/1323901.pdf
>>
> Better if she has spoken on April 1st.............

Sad thing is, Daniel, that were you to declare her an out and out liar in
any one of 11 European countries, you'd be locked up.

RJ11

Apr 4, 2008, 3:23:54 AM4/4/08
In article <LsKdnb82ca0cSGja...@giganews.com>,
Ben Cramer <be...@home.com> wrote:

(snip "Holocaust revisionism" drivel)

Let's try to stay focused here, "Cramer".

Heinrich

Apr 4, 2008, 4:14:43 AM4/4/08

"Ben Cramer" <be...@home.com> schreef in bericht

> WOOOOHOOOOOOO
>
> Thank you Heinrich. Another story to add to my ever increasing "whoppers"
> file.
glad to havebeen of service to you. reading such stories over a glass of
aussie wine and a piece of cheese is one of the best things lin life

Message has been deleted

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2008, 5:29:37 AM4/4/08

> On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:17:55 +1000, "Ben Cramer" <be...@home.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snipped>

>>Sad thing is, Daniel, that were you to declare her an out and out liar in
>>any one of 11 European countries, you'd be locked up.
>>
> The facts of her little yarn don't add up. Therefore she is either a
> liar or batshit crazy.
>
> Either way, she should not be allowed to speak to children as if she
> was an authority on that subject.

No argument there.

I suspect she's managed to observe the Kor woman and how her bullshit and
lies are returning huge dividends.

Ben Cramer

Apr 4, 2008, 5:31:26 AM4/4/08

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Ahhhhhh. A true gourmand.

RJ11

Apr 4, 2008, 8:07:34 AM4/4/08
In article <5O6dnZ9TM9CeaGja...@giganews.com>,
Ben Cramer <be...@home.com> wrote:

("Holocaust revisionism" drivel snipped)

Just deal with the evidence, "Cramer".

Mass graves found at Nazi camp
Researchers have discovered seven mass graves at the Sobibor Nazi
death camp in north-eastern Poland.

The research team, which began its government-sponsored investigation
in the summer, said the graves -- the largest of which is about half
the size of a football pitch -- contain charred remains.

</quote>

A very elaborate study of the mass graves in the Belzec death camp was
conducted a few years ago by a team of Polish archaeologists, headed by
Prof. Andrzej Kola from the University of Torun in Poland, who is the
author of more than 130 papers on archaeology. The team studied the site
of the death camp, drilling 1,700 bore holes and investigating the core
samples. The results are summarized in an 84 page report (ANDRZEJ KOLA:
"BELZEC. THE NAZI CAMP FOR JEWS IN THE LIGHT OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOURCES.
Excavations 1997-1999". ISBN 83-905590-6-4). The study has recovered
human remains over a very large area, to a depth of up to six meters.
The minimal estimate to the volume of the graves is 21,000 cubic meters.

RJ.

ZULU

Apr 4, 2008, 6:26:55 PM4/4/08
RJ11 wrote:

<quote>

"The report of the Polish Government on the measures against the Jewish
population is published in full in the English press. A passage reads, 'In the
town of Vilna 50,000 Jews were murdered, in Rovno 14,000; in Lvov half of the
total Jewish population.'

"Many details are also given about the use of poison gas, as at Chelm, of
electricity in Belzec, of the deportations from Warsaw, the surrounding of
blocks of houses, and of the attacks with machine guns."

</quote>

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/proc/04-29-46.htm

<quote>

"The Belzec camp is built underground. It is an electric
crematorium. There are two halls in the underground
buildings. People were taken out of the railway cars
into the first hall. Then they were led naked to the second
hall. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate. When
the crowd of men stood on it, the floor sank into a pool of
water. The moment the men sank up to their necks, a powerful
electric current of millions of volts passed through, killing
them all at once. The floor rose again, and a second
electric current was passed through the bodies, burning
them until nothing was left of the victims save a few ashes."

</quote>

The Black Book (p 388-9) Underwritten by: World Jewish Congress
Jewish Antifascist Committee. 1985 Edition.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL