The Israel Lobby - John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

torresD

Mar 21, 2006, 2:45:07 AM3/21/06

docremington

Mar 21, 2006, 7:44:17 AM3/21/06
torresD wrote:
> http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

Well, if there is driveling drivel around the usual suspects will post
and repost links to it. Mearsheimer and Walt set israel-bashing as
their aim and have been rationalizing it ever since.
1.) "Viewed objectively, its past and present conduct offers no moral
basis for privileging it over the Palestinians."
What drove these two fools to that conclusion, in view that, the whole
"international community", including the US, has been pampering
palisimians over any other individual in need around the world over?
Some $21m. of aid, that is more than twice the annual food budget of
the zambian refugee camps, will go just toward paying february salaries
of 135,000 employees of the palistan bureacracy. Mearsheimer and Walt
don't really have to fret about palisimians.

2.) "If backing the underdog were a compelling motive, the United
States would be supporting Israel's opponents."
And what else the US has been doing? Even the Saudi Arabia receives the
US aid. But the whole premise of the aid question is screwed, not
surprisingly though. Aside from the fleeting mention of the need to
counter past dangers of the soviet proliferation, Mearsheimer and Walt
avoid the Camp David accords, godfathered by Jimmy Carter, which
guaranteed about $2 billion in military aid and another $1 billion in
economic assist to Israel and about $2 billion, just over half of which
is for arms purchases to Egypt. Why must Mearsheimer and Walt avoid
mentioning it?
Besides, if stopping with the aid is what these two fools allude to,
then it would require a review of the treaty, is Egypt ready to say bye
to $2 bln.? An aid to Jordan would be in jeopardy too.
And what's with that underdog stuff, anyway? Is Israel attacking
anyone?

3.) "The IDF murdered hundreds of Egyptian prisoners of war in both the
1956 and 1967 wars ..."
Any evidence forthcoming?
Egyptian court rejects call for Israeli compensation over war deaths
AFP: 1/29/2005
" ... The court said Said Lotfi had "not submitted official documents
proving that Sharon had tortured and killed Egyptian prisoners" and had
been content merely to "present cuttings from newspapers and magazines,
along with personal papers of martyrs (victims), which did not
constitute sufficient proof."
We should ask Mearsheimer and Walt, where are the bodies?

4.) "while in 1967, it expelled between 100,000 and 260,000
Palestinians from the newly conquered West Bank, and drove 80,000
Syrians from the Golan Heights."
Actually, they ran away on their own, and those so-called palestinians
have been full jordanian citizens as per 1953. If those jordanians had
been expelled, there would have been noone of them remaining in the WB
now. The saudis alone threw all palisimians they had together with
about 2 mln. yemenies out after the Desert Storm. Very efficient and
impressive and moreover not a squawk about it.

5.) "In the same way, the creation of Israel in 1947-48 involved acts
of ethnic cleansing, including executions, massacres and rapes by Jews,
and Israel's subsequent conduct has often been brutal, belying any
claim to moral superiority."
Enter the timeline:
a.) The partition resolution was adopted on Nov. 29, 1947.
b.) Arab attacks began on Nov. 29, 1947, and contunied until April 1,
1948.
c.) Jews began striking back in earnest on April, 1948, and in six
weeks captured arab sections of Tiberias, Haifa and later also Safed
and Acre.
So, who's the perp? Arabs. Mearsheimer and Walt should know what they
purport to talk about and dispense with massacres-rapes and ethnic
cleansing drivel, especially when what they accuse Israel of, was/is
exactly what arabs planned/plan to do with jews. Besides, arabs ran
from one country and want to return to another one, very much
convenient.

6.) "Israel is hardly the only country that spies on the US, but its
willingness to spy on its principal patron casts further doubt on its
strategic value."
So, Mearsheimer and Walt accuse Israel responding to the actions of the
US. I do remember the The State Department was witholding satellite
info during the Desert Storm. Though, images were later approved for
sharing, they did not make much sense, because the ident codes were not
shared. That and a lack of diligence about hunting SCUDs in the western
Iraq make the US some ally. That is why Israel pushed ahead to get
sattelite imaging capabilities of their own. Good, they did not mention
Pollard, otherwise they would be treading a more dubious ground.

7.) "Unlike the US, where people are supposed to enjoy equal rights
irrespective of race, religion or ethnicity, Israel was explicitly
founded as a Jewish state and citizenship is based on the principle of
blood kinship."
Like the european countries had been, like Japan, like arab countries.
The US is a lousy example to compare countries to, it was formed
different.

8.) "Given this, it is not surprising that its 1.3 million Arabs are
treated as second-class citizens, or that a recent Israeli government
commission found that Israel behaves in a 'neglectful and
discriminatory' manner towards them."
That is why, I guess, there is an arab judge sitting in the israeli
supreme court.

9.) "David Ben-Gurion told Nahum Goldmann, the president of the World
Jewish Congress:
If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is
natural: we have taken their country . . . We come from Israel, but two
thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been
anti-semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault?
They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country.
Why should they accept that?"
And the real quote:
"I don't understand your optimism," Ben-Gurion declared. "Why should
the Arabs make peace? If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms
with Israel. That is natural: THEY THINK we have taken their country.
..."
Making quotes up is a treacherous business, getting caught is
devastating.

princeandy

Mar 21, 2006, 1:54:18 PM3/21/06

"docremington" <docrem...@safe-mail.net> wrote in message

> torresD wrote:
> > http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html
> >

> Well, if there is driveling drivel around the usual suspects will post
> and repost links to it. Mearsheimer and Walt set israel-bashing as
> their aim and have been rationalizing it ever since.
> 1.) "Viewed objectively, its past and present conduct offers no moral
> basis for privileging it over the Palestinians."
> What drove these two fools to that conclusion, in view that, the whole
> "international community", including the US, has been pampering
> palisimians over any other individual in need around the world over?
> Some $21m. of aid, that is more than twice the annual food budget of
> the zambian refugee camps, will go just toward paying february salaries
> of 135,000 employees of the palistan bureacracy.

Hey doc your loyalties are showing.

Arent you overlooking the immense amount of aid to Israel? In her hour of
need, which appears to be every hour of the day as long as the only method
they know is the nazi method of force and astrocities and loudly proclaimed
as policy by their leaders,, and loudly claiming on oour behalf, while the
only gain in land, oil and money does appear to be towards Jewish Israeli
citizens. Even while they astrocities include activists from western
democracies.
http://www.washington-report.org/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm
http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1297/9712043.html
http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?DocId=753&CategoryId=4
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/688662/posts
www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/
http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2004/24.html

All based on the original holocaust scam generating huge sympathy for a
bunch of nazi murders in Israelis.

http://www.unknownnews.net/0626-2.html
http://www.williambowles.info/spysrus/ask.html
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14806&page=1

Mearsheimer and Walt
> don't really have to fret about palisimians.
>
> 2.) "If backing the underdog were a compelling motive, the United
> States would be supporting Israel's opponents."
> And what else the US has been doing? Even the Saudi Arabia receives the
> US aid. But the whole premise of the aid question is screwed, not
> surprisingly though. Aside from the fleeting mention of the need to
> counter past dangers of the soviet proliferation, Mearsheimer and Walt
> avoid the Camp David accords, godfathered by Jimmy Carter, which
> guaranteed about $2 billion in military aid and another $1 billion in
> economic assist to Israel and about $2 billion, just over half of which
> is for arms purchases to Egypt. Why must Mearsheimer and Walt avoid
> mentioning it?

As you can see above whatever reason the aid started the Israeli's have been
making a welter of it and are succeeding simply on the strenght of very
faulty data from WWII wringing as much sympathy as is possible to bolster up
a nazi regime which is not what we thought Jews had in mind when we
initially supported them in Israel.

And as for not being able to extricate without Jews paying a huge price, it
is being done all over the world in places such as South Africa etc. No huge
turn arounds or excessive oppression for any citizens who honestly want to
integrate and bury the past.

So the present arrangement sems only to enrich certain individuals in the
Israeli/zionist complex.

http://www.nogw.com/ilrunshow.html
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=2125

> Besides, if stopping with the aid is what these two fools allude to,
> then it would require a review of the treaty, is Egypt ready to say bye
> to $2 bln.? An aid to Jordan would be in jeopardy too.
> And what's with that underdog stuff, anyway? Is Israel attacking
> anyone?
>
> 3.) "The IDF murdered hundreds of Egyptian prisoners of war in both the
> 1956 and 1967 wars ..."

Gee didnt they publish with photos in the regular media? I just dont
understand how that happened doc?

> Any evidence forthcoming?
> Egyptian court rejects call for Israeli compensation over war deaths
> AFP: 1/29/2005
> " ... The court said Said Lotfi had "not submitted official documents
> proving that Sharon had tortured and killed Egyptian prisoners" and had
> been content merely to "present cuttings from newspapers and magazines,
> along with personal papers of martyrs (victims), which did not
> constitute sufficient proof."

Are that proof thing, should have used the same proof they used to prove the
holocaust hey doc.

> We should ask Mearsheimer and Walt, where are the bodies?
>
> 4.) "while in 1967, it expelled between 100,000 and 260,000
> Palestinians from the newly conquered West Bank, and drove 80,000
> Syrians from the Golan Heights."
> Actually, they ran away on their own, and those so-called palestinians
> have been full jordanian citizens as per 1953. If those jordanians had
> been expelled, there would have been noone of them remaining in the WB
> now.

You a bit stupid doc? Or just only read certain versions of the
news.Palestinian refugees are in all the surrounding countries.
I told you already, they are a bunch of nazis, went down shootin women and
children till they were sure they would run, all armed with the best of US
weapons paid for by unsuspecting US citizens who still dont know why the
richest country in the world cannot even look after it's vets, provide
sufficient schools and hosptials and fail so badly in cases of KKatrins and
other lcal matters.
No money or personnel, their are other priorities.

The saudis alone threw all palisimians they had together with
> about 2 mln. yemenies out after the Desert Storm. Very efficient and
> impressive and moreover not a squawk about it.

Would it have made a difference doc? Making a squawk I mean? When Israel
does not want these things talked about because unless we are all drooling
idiots led by the ring through the nose as apparently all your underlings,
er acquaintances are, they would have told you those Palestinians came from
Israel where you claim they are living so well against the poor under
priveleged Jews who are used to a better style of living and much greater
respect from US cronies and friends.

> 5.) "In the same way, the creation of Israel in 1947-48 involved acts
> of ethnic cleansing, including executions, massacres and rapes by Jews,
> and Israel's subsequent conduct has often been brutal, belying any
> claim to moral superiority."
> Enter the timeline:
> a.) The partition resolution was adopted on Nov. 29, 1947.
> b.) Arab attacks began on Nov. 29, 1947, and contunied until April 1,
> 1948.
> c.) Jews began striking back in earnest on April, 1948, and in six
> weeks captured arab sections of Tiberias, Haifa and later also Safed
> and Acre.

The problem being doc that not being the naive beings we were whrn you
pulled the holocaust scam on the world, we frankly doubt all this rhetoric
about poor Jews being attacked. We now know that from the start you were
better armed, had backing from America and the whole excersise was
colonialisation against an unsuspecting population, the thing that has had
you guys in trouble from God knows when. You refusal to live as normal
citizens with other peoples and religions in your country of residence.
http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne_en_110.html
And doc your utter condemnation and attacks against any Jews who show any
natural restraint and common good sense.
Jewish American historian Norman Finkelstein argues in his explosive new
book, "The Holocaust Industry:
http://www.serendipity.li/more/finkel.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/forum/834836.stm
http://english.pravda.ru/letters/2002/02/09/26322.html

And Denmark
http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw2001-2/denmark.htm
http://www.seanbryson.com/
And just to forestall your next argument:
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Australia/legal.htm
http://www.ideajournal.com/articles.php?sup=7
Trying to blow us over with incaccurate colored crap as you have against
this report, while trying to convince that you are speaking as an unbiased
observer.

You are a one eyed Israeli supporter and it is showing.

> So, who's the perp? Arabs. Mearsheimer and Walt should know what they
> purport to talk about and dispense with massacres-rapes and ethnic
> cleansing drivel, especially when what they accuse Israel of, was/is
> exactly what arabs planned/plan to do with jews. Besides, arabs ran
> from one country and want to return to another one, very much
> convenient.
>
> 6.) "Israel is hardly the only country that spies on the US, but its
> willingness to spy on its principal patron casts further doubt on its
> strategic value."
> So, Mearsheimer and Walt accuse Israel responding to the actions of the
> US. I do remember the The State Department was witholding satellite
> info during the Desert Storm. Though, images were later approved for
> sharing, they did not make much sense, because the ident codes were not
> shared. That and a lack of diligence about hunting SCUDs in the western
> Iraq make the US some ally. That is why Israel pushed ahead to get
> sattelite imaging capabilities of their own. Good, they did not mention
> Pollard, otherwise they would be treading a more dubious ground.
>
> 7.) "Unlike the US, where people are supposed to enjoy equal rights
> irrespective of race, religion or ethnicity, Israel was explicitly
> founded as a Jewish state and citizenship is based on the principle of
> blood kinship."

The point being this might be ok for an ancient barbaric little tribe, but
do we want togo to war and spend money and valuable resources to support the
values of some barbaric little tribe, no matter how well being a barbaric
little tribe helps your little group to financial stability at the expense
of all the non barbaric little tribe people in all the countries that you
enjoy the others hospitality and freedom in.

> Like the european countries had been, like Japan, like arab countries.
> The US is a lousy example to compare countries to, it was formed
> different.

At last doc we have the point, so yu were formed to different thinking,
Israel is Nazi no matter how you try to justify or disguise it and calling
it what ever you like , if you do not mind we are saying we prefer the model
we have developed which is a lot different to the nasty little model in
Israel that you and your zionist friends are trying to foist on us as
democracy.

> 8.) "Given this, it is not surprising that its 1.3 million Arabs are
> treated as second-class citizens, or that a recent Israeli government
> commission found that Israel behaves in a 'neglectful and
> discriminatory' manner towards them."
> That is why, I guess, there is an arab judge sitting in the israeli
> supreme court.

Gee so evryting was right and God was in his heaven in Nazi Germany then?

You had Jewish soldiers in the German army, Jews in the leading political ,
government and I believe might have been a couple in the nazi court system?

> 9.) "David Ben-Gurion told Nahum Goldmann, the president of the World
> Jewish Congress:
> If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is
> natural: we have taken their country . . . We come from Israel, but two
> thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been
> anti-semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz,

The 6m old pseudo astrocity always works.

docremington

Mar 21, 2006, 4:27:24 PM3/21/06
princeandy wrote:
> "docremington" <docrem...@safe-mail.com> wrote in message

> > torresD wrote:
> > > http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html
> >
> > Well, if there is driveling drivel around the usual suspects will post
> > and repost links to it. Mearsheimer and Walt set israel-bashing as
> > their aim and have been rationalizing it ever since.
> > 1.) "Viewed objectively, its past and present conduct offers no moral
> > basis for privileging it over the Palestinians."
> > What drove these two fools to that conclusion, in view that, the whole
> > "international community", including the US, has been pampering
> > palisimians over any other individual in need around the world over?
> > Some $21m. of aid, that is more than twice the annual food budget of
> > the zambian refugee camps, will go just toward paying february salaries
> > of 135,000 employees of the palistan bureacracy.
>
> Hey doc your loyalties are showing.

Indeed, I'm not loyal to that palisimian misery theme park.

> Arent you overlooking the immense amount of aid to Israel? In her hour of
> need, which appears to be every hour of the day as long as the only method
> they know is the nazi method of force and astrocities and loudly proclaimed
> as policy by their leaders,, and loudly claiming on oour behalf, while the
> only gain in land, oil and money does appear to be towards Jewish Israeli
> citizens. Even while they astrocities include activists from western
> democracies.
> http://www.washington-report.org/html/us_aid_to_israel.htm
> http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/1297/9712043.html
> http://www.miftah.org/Display.cfm?DocId=753&CategoryId=4
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/688662/posts
> www.stop-us-military-aid-to-israel.net/
> http://www.projectcensored.org/publications/2004/24.html
> All based on the original holocaust scam generating huge sympathy for a
> bunch of nazi murders in Israelis.
> http://www.unknownnews.net/0626-2.html
> http://www.williambowles.info/spysrus/ask.html
> http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14806&page=1

I hope, noone honestly think I'm going/supposed to buy that drivel.

> > Mearsheimer and Walt
> > don't really have to fret about palisimians.
> > 2.) "If backing the underdog were a compelling motive, the United
> > States would be supporting Israel's opponents."
> > And what else the US has been doing? Even the Saudi Arabia receives the
> > US aid. But the whole premise of the aid question is screwed, not
> > surprisingly though. Aside from the fleeting mention of the need to
> > counter past dangers of the soviet proliferation, Mearsheimer and Walt
> > avoid the Camp David accords, godfathered by Jimmy Carter, which
> > guaranteed about $2 billion in military aid and another $1 billion in
> > economic assist to Israel and about $2 billion, just over half of which
> > is for arms purchases to Egypt. Why must Mearsheimer and Walt avoid
> > mentioning it?
>
> As you can see above whatever reason the aid started the Israeli's have been
> making a welter of it and are succeeding simply on the strenght of very
> faulty data from WWII wringing as much sympathy as is possible to bolster up
> a nazi regime which is not what we thought Jews had in mind when we
> initially supported them in Israel.

Actually, I can't see it, because I have no idea what judeophobic
proclamations have to do with facts of history.

> And as for not being able to extricate without Jews paying a huge price, it
> is being done all over the world in places such as South Africa etc. No huge
> turn arounds or excessive oppression for any citizens who honestly want to
> integrate and bury the past.
> So the present arrangement sems only to enrich certain individuals in the
> Israeli/zionist complex.
> http://www.nogw.com/ilrunshow.html
> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=2125
>
> > Besides, if stopping with the aid is what these two fools allude to,
> > then it would require a review of the treaty, is Egypt ready to say bye
> > to $2 bln.? An aid to Jordan would be in jeopardy too.
> > And what's with that underdog stuff, anyway? Is Israel attacking
> > anyone?
> >
> > 3.) "The IDF murdered hundreds of Egyptian prisoners of war in both the
> > 1956 and 1967 wars ..."
>
> Gee didnt they publish with photos in the regular media? I just dont
> understand how that happened doc?

Maybe, they did not, that is why.

> > Any evidence forthcoming?
> > Egyptian court rejects call for Israeli compensation over war deaths
> > AFP: 1/29/2005
> > " ... The court said Said Lotfi had "not submitted official documents
> > proving that Sharon had tortured and killed Egyptian prisoners" and had
> > been content merely to "present cuttings from newspapers and magazines,
> > along with personal papers of martyrs (victims), which did not
> > constitute sufficient proof."
>
> Are that proof thing, should have used the same proof they used to prove the
> holocaust hey doc.

Evidently, that egyptian court proved to have more integrity, than
those, who claim that, jews sank the Titanic, didn't it?

> > We should ask Mearsheimer and Walt, where are the bodies?
> >
> > 4.) "while in 1967, it expelled between 100,000 and 260,000
> > Palestinians from the newly conquered West Bank, and drove 80,000
> > Syrians from the Golan Heights."
> > Actually, they ran away on their own, and those so-called palestinians
> > have been full jordanian citizens as per 1953. If those jordanians had
> > been expelled, there would have been noone of them remaining in the WB
> > now.
>
> You a bit stupid doc?

On the contrary.

> Or just only read certain versions of the
> news.

Only those ones that are news. I don't think, anyone can fault me for
not buying balderdash, sold as news.

> Palestinian refugees are in all the surrounding countries.

Good for them.

> I told you already, they are a bunch of nazis, went down shootin women and
> children till they were sure they would run, all armed with the best of US
> weapons paid for by unsuspecting US citizens who still dont know why the
> richest country in the world cannot even look after it's vets, provide
> sufficient schools and hosptials and fail so badly in cases of KKatrins and
> other lcal matters.
> No money or personnel, their are other priorities.

Here is a gotcha - the US did not support Israel militarily in 1967,
so, that "all armed with the best of US weapons paid for by
unsuspecting US citizens" balderdash is, well, balderdash.

> > The saudis alone threw all palisimians they had together with
> > about 2 mln. yemenies out after the Desert Storm. Very efficient and
> > impressive and moreover not a squawk about it.
>
> Would it have made a difference doc? Making a squawk I mean?

It certainly would, the sheikhs would get angry and the US universities
would lose grants for those mideastern studies shamanists, the Sate
would be full of humble apologies. Bth, iraqis shoot palisimians out
there like rabbits, even Abu Mazen began screaming.

> When Israel
> does not want these things talked about because unless we are all drooling
> idiots led by the ring through the nose as apparently all your underlings,
> er acquaintances are, they would have told you those Palestinians came from
> Israel where you claim they are living so well against the poor under
> priveleged Jews who are used to a better style of living and much greater
> respect from US cronies and friends.

How come those palisimians came from Israel, if they are jordanians by
citizenship? An Area 51 secret, I suppose.

> > 5.) "In the same way, the creation of Israel in 1947-48 involved acts
> > of ethnic cleansing, including executions, massacres and rapes by Jews,
> > and Israel's subsequent conduct has often been brutal, belying any
> > claim to moral superiority."
> > Enter the timeline:
> > a.) The partition resolution was adopted on Nov. 29, 1947.
> > b.) Arab attacks began on Nov. 29, 1947, and contunied until April 1,
> > 1948.
> > c.) Jews began striking back in earnest on April, 1948, and in six
> > weeks captured arab sections of Tiberias, Haifa and later also Safed
> > and Acre.
>
> The problem being doc that not being the naive beings we were whrn you
> pulled the holocaust scam on the world, we frankly doubt all this rhetoric
> about poor Jews being attacked. We now know that from the start you were
> better armed, had backing from America and the whole excersise was
> colonialisation against an unsuspecting population, the thing that has had
> you guys in trouble from God knows when. You refusal to live as normal
> citizens with other peoples and religions in your country of residence.

How can one colonize major immigrants?

> http://www.naszawitryna.pl/jedwabne_en_110.html
> And doc your utter condemnation and attacks against any Jews who show any
> natural restraint and common good sense.
> Jewish American historian Norman Finkelstein argues in his explosive new
> book, "The Holocaust Industry:
> http://www.serendipity.li/more/finkel.html
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/forum/834836.stm
> http://english.pravda.ru/letters/2002/02/09/26322.html

Finkelstein is a major dufus on a permanent basis, as Peter Novick
said:
"As concerns particular assertions made by Finkelstein ..., the
appropriate response is not [exhilarating] "debate" but [tedious]
examination of his footnotes. Such an examination reveals that many of
those assertions are pure invention ... No facts alleged by Finkelstein
should be assumed to be really facts, no quotation in his book should
be assumed to be accurate, without taking the time to carefully compare
his claims with the sources he cites ... ."
Very much true.

> And Denmark
> http://www.tau.ac.il/Anti-Semitism/asw2001-2/denmark.htm
> http://www.seanbryson.com/
> And just to forestall your next argument:
> http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Australia/legal.htm
> http://www.ideajournal.com/articles.php?sup=7
> Trying to blow us over with incaccurate colored crap as you have against
> this report, while trying to convince that you are speaking as an unbiased
> observer.
> You are a one eyed Israeli supporter and it is showing.

It is not possible.

And what was that supposed to mean?

> > Like the european countries had been, like Japan, like arab countries.
> > The US is a lousy example to compare countries to, it was formed
> > different.
>
> At last doc we have the point, so yu were formed to different thinking,
> Israel is Nazi no matter how you try to justify or disguise it and calling
> it what ever you like , if you do not mind we are saying we prefer the model
> we have developed which is a lot different to the nasty little model in
> Israel that you and your zionist friends are trying to foist on us as
> democracy.

Very much proclamationist and very much balderdash, I must say.

> > 8.) "Given this, it is not surprising that its 1.3 million Arabs are
> > treated as second-class citizens, or that a recent Israeli government
> > commission found that Israel behaves in a 'neglectful and
> > discriminatory' manner towards them."
> > That is why, I guess, there is an arab judge sitting in the israeli
> > supreme court.
>
> Gee so evryting was right and God was in his heaven in Nazi Germany then?
> You had Jewish soldiers in the German army, Jews in the leading political ,
> government and I believe might have been a couple in the nazi court system?

Am I supposed to buy that drivel?

> > 9.) "David Ben-Gurion told Nahum Goldmann, the president of the World
> > Jewish Congress:
> > If I were an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is
> > natural: we have taken their country . . . We come from Israel, but two
> > thousand years ago, and what is that to them? There has been
> > anti-semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz,
>
> The 6m old pseudo astrocity always works.

Non sequitur.

Deborah Sharavi

Mar 21, 2006, 8:16:37 PM3/21/06

princeandy wrote:
> Hey doc your loyalties are showing.

Hey andy, your ignorance is showing, as usual. Try reading something
besides antisemitic propaganda, you silly little qus.

Deborah

Ben Cramer

Mar 22, 2006, 2:53:25 AM3/22/06

"Deborah Sharavi" <dsha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Oi, Debwhora! Try reading something besides semitic propagands, you silly
little cunt.

> Deborah

torresD

Mar 22, 2006, 3:09:29 AM3/22/06
> "Deborah Sharavi" Hey andy, your ignorance is showing, as usual. Try
> reading something
> besides antisemitic propaganda, you silly little qus.

Oh so, Harvard University is anti-semitic, according to you, Debbie?

It's getting to sound kind of hollow by now.

The Israel Lobby - Harvard University Study
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

Ben Cramer

Mar 22, 2006, 5:05:21 AM3/22/06

" torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> "Deborah Sharavi" Hey andy, your ignorance is showing, as usual. Try
>> reading something
>> besides antisemitic propaganda, you silly little qus.
>
> Oh so, Harvard University is anti-semitic, according to you, Debbie?
>
> It's getting to sound kind of hollow by now.

They're losing ground on a daily basis, aren't they.

Good show, I say.

hlme...@yahoo.com

Mar 22, 2006, 6:04:11 AM3/22/06

To the Doc and Deborah.
Since you have faith that the facts will exonorate the Israeli
Lobby,Israel,and the Neo-Cons. Surely you would favor a open public
debate between the guys who wrote the paper and say Dershowitz? And I
mean an honest debate where the American people are spared the whining
about "Israel-bashing".
How about it? You do believe the American people have the right to hear
and participate in a real debate DON'T YOU???

Deborah Sharavi

Mar 22, 2006, 6:28:20 PM3/22/06

torresD wrote:
> Oh so, Harvard University is anti-semitic, according to you, Debbie?
> It's getting to sound kind of hollow by now.

Not as hollow as your head, fool.

Deborah

docremington

Mar 22, 2006, 9:43:50 PM3/22/06
hlme...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ben Cramer wrote:
> > " torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Oh so, Harvard University is anti-semitic, according to you, Debbie?
> > >
> > > It's getting to sound kind of hollow by now.
> >
> > They're losing ground on a daily basis, aren't they.
> >
> > Good show, I say.
>
> To the Doc and Deborah.
> Since you have faith that the facts will exonorate the Israeli
> Lobby,Israel,and the Neo-Cons. Surely you would favor a open public
> debate between the guys who wrote the paper and say Dershowitz? And I
> mean an honest debate where the American people are spared the whining
> about "Israel-bashing".

Is there any other name, except Israel-bashing, that applies to the
doodling of those Mearsheimer and Walt bozos? I, of course, do not
think so.

> How about it? You do believe the American people have the right to hear
> and participate in a real debate DON'T YOU???

Upon presentation of the proof of sanity, issued by a forensic
psychiatrist, only.

hlme...@yahoo.com

Mar 23, 2006, 5:31:00 AM3/23/06
Doc.
Why get so riled up over allegations about Israel's misdeeds?
Don't you think if the charges were given a full airing on say public
tv....
that you and your mentor Dershowitz could debunk them??
Of course, Doc.
On tv your juvenile talk would have to give way to some serious
research.
and your sources would have to meet scrutiny.
they can't be think tanks that are no more than talking heads for the
pro Israeli lline.
Wait a minute. Yeah, thats why you wax so indignantly about the
aulthors of the Israel Lobby. They are from a source that is not
controlled by the Lobby.
Ah Doc. Don't you just hate it when people open their eyes and see that
its the wolf that's crying wolf. A wolf with its vampire teeth in
America's throat.
but not for long....docy boy..

Patriot1776

Mar 23, 2006, 11:45:30 AM3/23/06
"docremington" <docrem...@safe-mail.net> wrote in message > >

> Is there any other name, except Israel-bashing, that applies to the

> doodling of those Mearsheimer and Walt bozos? I, of course, do not
> think so.

Of course you don't, because you are a lying supporter of Zionazis
in America.

----------
"Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

----Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001

docrem...@safe-mail.net

Mar 23, 2006, 9:32:45 PM3/23/06
hlme...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Doc.
> Why get so riled up over allegations about Israel's misdeeds?

Riled? What possibly might have lead to that wonderfully delusional
conclusion?

> Don't you think if the charges were given a full airing on say public
> tv....
> that you and your mentor Dershowitz could debunk them??

Charges? What charges?

> Of course, Doc.
> On tv your juvenile talk would have to give way to some serious
> research.
> and your sources would have to meet scrutiny.

On the contrary. TV is for Mearsheimer and Walt, clowning around. That
is what TV is for these days.

> they can't be think tanks that are no more than talking heads for the
> pro Israeli lline.
> Wait a minute. Yeah, thats why you wax so indignantly about the
> aulthors of the Israel Lobby. They are from a source that is not
> controlled by the Lobby.

Then, maybe, now I can get a serious answer as to why Mearsheimer and
Walt clowns felt the urge to forge the Ben Gurion quote, can't I?
Mearsheimer and Walt:

"That is natural: we have taken their country ..."

Real text:
"That is natural: they think we have taken their country."

> Ah Doc. Don't you just hate it when people open their eyes and see that
> its the wolf that's crying wolf. A wolf with its vampire teeth in
> America's throat.
> but not for long....docy boy..

I advise those people to seek professional help.

docrem...@safe-mail.net

Mar 23, 2006, 9:47:07 PM3/23/06
Patriot1776 wrote:
> "docremington" <docrem...@safe-mail.net> wrote in message > >
>
> > Is there any other name, except Israel-bashing, that applies to the
> > doodling of those Mearsheimer and Walt bozos? I, of course, do not
> > think so.
>
> Of course you don't, because you are a lying supporter of Zionazis
> in America.

Why did Mearsheimer and Walt carefully skip the Camp David agreements?
Can I have an answer?

> "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
> the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
> ----Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001

Who made that quote up?

fla...@verizon.net

Mar 23, 2006, 10:23:51 PM3/23/06

On 23-Mar-2006, "Patriot1776" <patri...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

proving that patriotism is, indeed, the FIRST refuge of scoundrels

> "docremington" <docrem...@safe-mail.net> wrote in message > >
>
> > Is there any other name, except Israel-bashing, that applies to the
> > doodling of those Mearsheimer and Walt bozos? I, of course, do not
> > think so.
>
> Of course you don't, because you are a lying supporter of Zionazis
> in America.

A compound lie, surpassed only by the sig:

> "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We,
> the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
>
> ----Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001

And a blatant lie, proven as such long ago.

(Big clue: attaching a date to a lie doesn't constitute proof)

Susan