US Jewish Peace Group Calling Romney Racist over Palestinian Culture Comment

Michael Ejercito

Aug 7, 2012, 10:51:36 PM8/7/12
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/48180

US Jewish Peace Group Calling Romney Racist over Palestinian Culture
Comment

Judenrat Kapos for Peace attack Romney, advocates anti-Israel
divestment

Article by Lori Lowenthal Marcus

In an entirely predictable effort to use the word “Jewish” to
attack those who support the Jewish State, the organization Jewish
Voice for Peace invited other haters of Israel to sign a letter to
Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, lambasting him for his
“racist” and “ignorant” statements about Arab Palestinians.

In one of the more hotly debated statements Romney made on his
trip to Israel last month, he attributed the vast disparity in
economic health between that of the robust Israeli one and the dismal
one of the Palestinian Authority to, in part, a difference in culture.

Our commentary: Everybody knows that a behavioral choice is not a
race, and the choice to raise children on a steady diet of hatred,
much like the Hitler youth, is going to produce a dirt-ignorant and
inferior society that lives in poverty and squalor.

Truth and honesty

Aug 8, 2012, 7:47:12 AM8/8/12
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 19:51:36 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito wrote:

> US Jewish Peace Group

Shame we never hear about a US Muslim Peace Group

dsharavi

Aug 8, 2012, 7:53:12 AM8/8/12
lol
Romney never mentioned Arabs or 'palestinians' in his so-called
"controversial" remarks. The "racist remark" is entirely the invention
of former Terrorfat spokescapon Saeb Erekat, who is skilled at
feigning outrage over things which never happened. Witness Saeb's
outrage over what he claimed were the "thousands upon thousands" dead
at the "Jenin massacre" -- including "women and children: of course, a
phrase they always insert. -- even aftger the UN determined that some
50 combatants had been killed in the battle. This is how Saeb and his
fellow fakestinian capons help keep the $$$billions flowing into
'palestinian' leaders' coffers.

dsharavi

Aug 8, 2012, 8:11:53 AM8/8/12
There are more Alcoholics Anonymous groups for unicorns than there
are Muslim peace groups.

kickbo...@gmail.com

Aug 8, 2012, 10:26:32 AM8/8/12
> Our commentary: Everybody knows that a behavioral choice is not a
> race, and the choice to raise children on a steady diet of hatred,
> much like the Hitler youth, is going to produce a dirt-ignorant and
> inferior society that lives in poverty and squalor.

True. Everybody knows this. It so happens that different cultures have different behaviors. This fact is often exploited by the Left so that a critic of behavior is called a critic of Race. This is how the Left confuses the issue.

The Revd

Aug 8, 2012, 1:22:20 PM8/8/12
On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 07:26:32 -0700 (PDT), Grikboxer®™@gmail.com wrote:

>> Our commentary: Everybody knows that a behavioral choice is not a
>> race, and the choice to raise children on a steady diet of hatred,
>> much like the Hitler youth, is going to produce a dirt-ignorant and
>> inferior society that lives in poverty and squalor.
>
>True. Everybody knows this. It so happens that different cultures have different behaviors.

Right. The jews cheat, lie, steal, and produce pornography. The
Griks greek each other. LOL!!!

The Peeler

Aug 8, 2012, 1:47:25 PM8/8/12
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:22:20 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>> much like the Hitler youth, is going to produce a dirt-ignorant and
>>> inferior society that lives in poverty and squalor.
>>
>>True. Everybody knows this. It so happens that different cultures have different behaviors.
>
> Right. The jews cheat, lie, steal, and produce pornography. The
> Griks greek each other. LOL!!!

<BG> Poor miserable endlessly suffering psychopath!

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 9, 2012, 8:36:15 AM8/9/12
In article <f08528p0t3109hpr8...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> Right. The limeys steal and molest children.

They sure do:

http://tinyurl.com/cre42wm
"Police arrest Plymouth parish treasurer for �120,000 theft"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sexual_abuse_scandal_in_Europe#Great_Britain

Shame!

Michael Ejercito

Aug 9, 2012, 11:48:45 AM8/9/12
And Jewish culture is centered on God.

Michael

The Revd

Aug 9, 2012, 12:15:59 PM8/9/12
No, it's not. It's totally opposed to God. They *killed* God.

The Peeler

Aug 9, 2012, 12:46:10 PM8/9/12
On Thu, 09 Aug 2012 09:15:59 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

>>> True. Everybody knows this. It so happens that different cultures have different behaviors. This fact is often exploited by the Left so that a critic of behavior is called a critic of Race. This is how the Left confuses the issue.
>> And Jewish culture is centered on God.
>
> No, it's not. It's totally opposed to God. They *killed* God.

Which "God"? Do you mean Jesus? But he was himself one of the very Jews you
want to see killed! How does that add up in your psychopathic stupid head?
<BG>