This is why Israel should expel all "palestinians"

ari...@37.com

Nov 18, 2005, 6:32:38 PM11/18/05
See the most recent Hamas stance on the "peace process".

Hamas Leader in Gaza Dr. Mahmoud Al-Zahar: We'll Join the Legislative
Council - and Keep Our Guns

To view this Special Dispatch in HTML, visit
http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD102805

In early October 2005, the reformist website www.elaph.com posted an
interview with Hamas leader in Gaza Dr. Mahmoud Al-Zahar,(1) in which
he
extensively discussed internal Palestinian affairs and stated that
Hamas would run in the elections for the Palestinian Legislative
Council,
but would still keep its weapons. He added that Hamas wanted to "turn
into the weapon of resistance in all the land" and that it would not
permit a situation in which there was "a weapon of 'resistance' [i.e.
Hamas] and [another] weapon of 'evasion and retreat' [i.e. the PA]."
The
interview also addressed broader issues in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

On November 8, 2005, in statements widely lauded as a breakthrough on
Hamas' part, Al-Zahar told Israel State Radio that Hamas was not ruling

out negotiating with Israel if this would serve the Palestinian
interest. Subsequently, in an interview with the London Arabic daily
Al-Sharq
Al-Awsat, he denied having made this statement.(2)

The following is a translation of the highlights of Al-Zahar's
extensive October 2005 interview on www.elaph.com, and of his November
10, 2005
interview to Al-Sharq Al-Awsat:

Disarming Hamas Will Cause Civil War

Question: "Israel says that after its withdrawal from Gaza, the ball is

in the Palestinian court, and it is demanding that the Palestinians
dismantle the infrastructure of the armed resistance, before Israel
continues to implement the 'road map' program that some Palestinians
think
will lead to a Palestinian state. You [in Hamas] object to being
disarmed, and therefore they depict you as someone stuck in the throat
of the
political process who is upsetting the realization of the dream of a
Palestinian state. How are you dealing with this on the popular level?"

Al-Zahar: "In [our] last meeting with [PA President Mahmoud] Abbas, he
said that he didn't want to disarm the resistance. We are no longer
talking about this subject, and we say for the last time that any
attempt
to disarm us is treason. After all, the Israeli enemy is threatening to

return to the Gaza Strip; it is in the West Bank and in Jerusalem; it
is threatening to expel the Arabs of 1948, and it is still keeping
thousands of our people in its prisons. Doesn't all this obligate [us]
bear arms? [Even] countries without enemies maintain arms and an army
confront any danger. Hamas' army is prepared to defend the land of
Palestine, and has already proven that it does not flee from conflict.
Hamas' weapons achieve victories."

Question: "The Palestinian Authority is interested in confiscating your

weapons, if it can. But PA officials have stated that you could defeat
it if the disagreements [between Hamas and the PA] turn into armed
conflict. Assuming that the PA will receive reinforcement to tip the
balance in its favor, will you stick to your determination to resist
disarmament even if it leads to civil war?"

Al-Zahar: "Mr. Mahmoud Abbas says that disarming Hamas will lead to
civil war, and I agree with him - because confiscating the weapons of
the
[Hamas] movement, after all its achievements, is unjustified, even if
it is done under American or Israeli pressure... Hamas members do not
want to clash with their brothers in the PA, but they maintain that
without their weapons, there will be a repeat of the experience of 1996
- in
which the jihad fighters were imprisoned and tortured, and the
Palestinian residents turned into prey in the hands of corruption,
plunder,
theft, and extortion, which spread throughout the PA's institutions.
[Our
objection] to being disarmed is not a matter [concerning only] the
Palestinian factions; rather, it expresses a national stance that
serves
the Palestinian cause [as a whole]."

Question: The PA claims that your joining the [Palestinian] Legislative

Council will require you to give up your arms and move to political
activity. What is your response?"

Al-Zahar: "This claim is superficial and simplistic, because [our]
weapons serve only against the enemy. It is inconceivable to demand
that we
give up our weapons as a condition for joining the Legislative
Council... We joined the municipal council and provided a service to
our people
with our weapons in hand. We will join the Legislative Council and
serve the Palestinian street with our weapons in hand. How we will
improve
our ability to serve our countrymen is a question that must be answered

by us and by our men of honor who will join the council - not by the
foundlings who have proposed a defeatist plan that serves the enemy for

free..."

Question: "There is criticism that Hamas is a movement that creates
death, and that it is responsible for the creation of the violent
atmosphere prevailing in Palestinian society. What is your opinion?"

Al-Zahar: "All will attest that it is the security apparatuses and the
PA who are responsible [for creating this situation]. The chaos is
within the PA and the apparatuses, and it seems as if the attorney of
Satan
has concocted a bunch of accusations against Hamas and has spread them
via the media, to the point where people have begun to believe them, or

wanted to believe them. [But] the reality is different: Hamas' weapons
are pure and noble, and will in no way be directed at the
Palestinians..."

Question: "Let's assume that you rule the Legislative Council, and you
are entitled to put together a government. Will Hamas as an
organization give up its army and its arms for the sake of the public
security
institutions of which you will be in charge?"

Al-Zahar: "We want [Hamas] to turn into the weapon of resistance in all

the land. We will not allow [a situation in which] there is a weapon of

'resistance' [i.e. of Hamas] and [another] weapon of 'evasion and
retreat' [i.e. of the PA]. The weapon of the resistance defends the
land and
its borders and resources, and is not limited to the residents of Gaza,

or the West Bank or Jerusalem."

Hamas' Mission: To Eliminate the Remnants of the Oslo Accords

Question: "One of the Palestinian movements claimed that you would
refuse to run in the Legislative Council elections because they are
based
on the Oslo Accords. How do you defend your participation in these
elections even though you are against the Oslo Accords?"

Al-Zahar: "...Legally, the Oslo Accords have been over since 1998, and
in fact they ended with the occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza
Strip [during the Intifada]... If there is a fear of Oslo, [Oslo] is
over, and if anything of it remains, Hamas' mission upon joining the
Legislative Council will be to eliminate the last remnants of it..."

Question: "You are agreeing to join the PLO. However, the PLO
recognizes Israel, and is bound to it in agreements known as the Oslo
Accords,
which you have opposed. What will your position on this matter be if
you
join the PLO? Are you planning a coup in the PLO?"

Al-Zahar: "True, we want to join the PLO - but on the basis of a new
program, not of the Oslo program and the agreements. [We want] a
program
that will enable true representation for Hamas in the PLO, not marginal

representation... As for the coup, there will be a revolution in
thought and in method - because right now the PLO is a dead body, and
you
don't carry out a coup/revolution against the dead. But we will revive
this organization by means of new programs and methods."

Question: "Israel is demanding that the PA not enable you to
participate in the Legislative Council elections. According to the
appendix to
the Oslo Accords, it is forbidden for any armed organization hostile to

Israel (such as Hamas) to join the Legislative Council. What is your
response to this?"

Al-Zahar: "Oslo, with all its articles, is over. If Hamas does not run
in the elections, what will remain of these [elections]? Israel is not
our God who must be worshipped. [Israel] left Gaza in defeat. The
defeated [party] does not dictate conditions..."

We Must Cut Off Relations with Israel

Question: "Senior municipality officials who belong to Hamas have said
that they are cooperating with the Israelis as part of their
responsibility, and for the sake of the people. Will you back down from
this
position if you take over the Legislative Council and put together a
government? Will you open channels of communication with Israel in
accordance
with the national interest?"

Al-Zahar: "The national interest demands that we not cooperate with
Israel in the security, political, or economic sphere. Can we cooperate

with the Zionist enemy against someone from among the Palestinian
people,
for example?! If so, what is the difference between us and anyone else?

Is it conceivable for us to tie our weak economy to the Israeli economy

- which the U.S. is helping with at least $3 billion a year - or
should
we link it with the economy of the Arab and Islamic peoples?... Should
we buy a liter of gasoline from Israel at five shekels when we can buy
it from Egypt for one shekel? The facts should lead us to cut off our
relations with the Israeli enemy by all means. The question is whether
to do this gradually or all at once. This will be determined according
to the relationship between us and the Arab peoples. If such a direct
relationship can be planned, it would be a crime to continue the
relationship with Israel."

Westerners Want to Spread Abomination and Disease in the Name of
Freedom

Question: "Many fear that if you control daily life, you will want to
return to the experience of the Taliban in Afghanistan. How do you
respond?"

Al-Zahar: "This is an Israeli [and an] American claim. The Taliban are
1,000 times more honorable than the American occupation and its
collaborators - who stole the Afghan people's money and fled with it
to Oman,
just as the current defense minister fled to Oman. The Taliban are more

honorable than Karzai, the spy whom the Americans placed at the head of

the Afghan people so that he would enable corruption and falsification,

and an American presence. We are not a copy of the Taliban... Among us,

the percentage of educated women is higher than the percentage of
educated men, and our leadership includes both men and women. We have
political institutions that lead Islamic activities, and also women's
organizations, student organizations, and institutions that provide
services.
Judge us according to what we [actually] are. Everyone must stop
blaming the Taliban for things that in fact characterize the people of
the
West, who seek to turn the international community into a swamp of
corruption and destruction, and to spread abomination and disease in
the name
of absolute freedom."

Christians Will Be Permitted to Join the Hamas List for the Legislative

Council Elections

Question: "You announced that you would open your lists for the
elections to Christians. What are you aiming at by this step?"

Al-Zahar: "The Christians have lived in this land with full civil
rights, and this is Islam's approach to them. They have had full civil
rights, and there is no reason that they would not be entitled to
participate [in the Hamas lists] as long as [they adhere to] Hamas'
platform,
which includes no corruption and no encouragement of corruption, no
treason, and no collaboration with the enemy. The door is open not only
Christians, but to all independent factions and individuals who agree
the platform of reforms and resistance that we espouse. This is a
platform that unites all those of Palestinian identity, within the
country
and outside it, Christians and Muslims alike."

Question: "Does Christian participation in your lists have an
international dimension, particularly in that the aid being received by
the
Palestinians is coming from countries whose residents are Christian?"

Al-Zahar: "We will not go begging from the West or from foreign
countries by means of our lists. We are talking about a faith-based
stance. We
will not hold out our hand to receive projects from the West."

Question: "But you did not announce that your lists would be open to
secular Palestinians. Is the Hamas movement closed to secular thought
and
its adherents?"

Al-Zahar: "The secularists have their own factions. If they win in the
elections and accept our election platform, I think we will open our
lists to them. Hamas is certainly not closed to any idea. In the end,
Islamic thought will spread. Islamic culture is not the monopoly of
Hamas... or of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. They are
everywhere..."

Question: "Do your political plans serve the plans of Muslims worldwide

to establish an Islamic state in the Palestinian territories from which

Israel will withdraw?"

Al-Zahar: "Certainly. We think that Palestine... is part of the Arab
and Islamic nation, and the tendency of the Arab and Islamic world is
unite the street on the basis of Islam. If Europe, which has a history
rich in internal wars and various ethnic groups, has united
economically, legally, and politically, why can't a nation with a
single culture,
language, history, and religion unite under a single flag?!"..."

Islam Will Enter Palestine and Every Home in the World; We Will
Establish a Religious State that De Facto Already Exists

Question: "You write on the walls 'Hamas is Predestined by Allah!' Does

this mean that you are denying the existence of all other social,
political, and ideological truths on Earth only because you want
exclusive
existence and hegemony over all areas of Palestinian life?"

Al-Zahar: "Everything on Earth is predestined by Allah. The attempt to
depict [a situation in which] only Hamas is predestined by Allah is
wrong. Israel too exists on the earth by Allah's predestination. It is
impossible to deny the existence of others, not even the [existence of]

enemies. We are part of Allah's promise that Islam will enter Palestine

and every home in the world, with a revelation of the power of Allah
the
Omnipotent, and a revelation of the inferiority of the infidels. Hamas
is leading this plan in Gaza, the West Bank, and the 1948 territories,
and the Muslim Brotherhood is leading it everywhere else. This is part
of Allah's predestination. If we say that we alone are predestined by
Allah, we are slandering Him."

Question: "If you join the Legislative Council and control it, will you

establish a religious state? Will this state be accepted in the balance

of power today? By this, aren't you confirming the Jews' claim that
they have the right to establish a religious state in Palestine?"

Al-Zahar: "The Jews' state is not a religious state. The idea of
Zionism is a national idea in which religious Jews are represented at a

proportion of only 20%. Additionally, we must not be compared to them.
In
truth, we are conducting the way of life of a religious state, and
[what]
our constitution [sets out] in matters of marriage, divorce,
interpersonal relations, and commerce is based on the Islamic Shari'a.
There are
even many Islamic banks worldwide. What else is necessary in order to
establish a religious state that [already] exists de facto in the home,

the marketplace, the clinics, the schools, and everywhere else. It is a

crime to portray us as a religious state in the sense connected to
medieval European thought - when the religious state allied with the
feudal
[nobility], and collaborated with them in order to extort the poor and
unjustly distribute resources in favor of the feudal [nobility] in
Europe. This is why the people abandoned European feudalism - the
religious
state - and its allies, and became secular. We are not secular, and
our
state is not a religious state according to the European model. Our
religion is completely different..."

"Will We Give Homosexual and Lesbian Rights to a Minority of Emotional
and Moral Perverts?"

Question: "Will you implement the concept of Islamic democracy known as

the 'Shura' - a system based on divine will, and not on the will of
the
people as determined by democracy in its secular sense? Doesn't this
mean that you are expropriating the individual's freedom of
self-expression and acting in a negative way, in the name of the
religion, against
any Palestinian who does not accept your ideology?"

Al-Zahar: "Let's take Sweden as an example. Three months ago, Sweden
permitted men to marry men and women to marry women. Are these
punishments the democracy that we want? Are these the laws that the
Palestinian
street looks forward to? Will we give homosexual and lesbian rights to
minority of emotional and moral perverts, or [will we choose] the other

law that awaits us: 'I have been commanded to judge justly between you
[Koran 42:15]' and the law that says: 'Let not hatred of any people
cause you not to deal justly. Deal justly, because it is the closest to

fearing God [Koran 8:5].' We must choose the law we want: the law of
the
jungle, chaos, AIDS, and homeless people... or the law of justice and
mercy that we so badly need?"

Question: "If you act in this way, don't you fear that the world will
apply economic sanctions against you? What will you do then for the
sake
of the public? After all, the PLO is based to a large extent on grants
from countries that do not want new religious regimes."

Al-Zahar: "We don't want to turn our people into a people of
handout-seekers in the guise of donation recipients. Many countries
live in
dignity off their meager capabilities, and they are also advancing. Did

China and Japan live off contributions, at the beginning of their way?
government that receives aid relinquishes its faith, and begins to
serve
the will of the donor. The donating hand has the advantage over the
receiving hand. Our jihad-fighting people will not become a people of
beggars. We have land that we can sow, and we have factories that we
can
operate, and we can erect others. There are investments that we can
reveal transparently to the Arabs and Muslims. Based on my experience
and my
varied meetings, I think that if we start investing, we will not need
donor states that wrest decisions from our hands in exchange for a
crust
of bread."

Question: "Don't you fear the results if you rule? After all, you know
what Imam Muhammad Abdu said: that power corrupts."

Al-Zahar: "The Prophet ruled. Was he, Heaven forbid, corrupt?! The
Righteous Caliphs [the first four rulers in Islam after the Prophet
Muhammad] ruled. Were they corrupt? Muslim history will answer these
things.
In addition, many European countries and others rule and dispense
justice. Are these countries, which are characterized by justice,
corrupt?"

Al-Zahar: "I Warned the Journalist Not to Say that I Had Said We Were
Willing to Negotiate"

On November 8, 2005, Al-Zahar told Israel State Radio correspondent Avi

Yissacharov that Hamas was not ruling out the possibility of
negotiating with Israel if it would serve the Palestinian interest -
particularly, he said, on the issues of releasing prisoners, liberating
lands, and
rebuilding what Israel had destroyed.

The next day, however, in the London Arabic daily Al-Sharq Al-Awsat,
Al-Zahar said: "I told Israel Radio in English the following: 'We have
no
intention of negotiating. As far as we are concerned, negotiation is a
means. If this means will liberate our lands and free our detainees in
Israel, and rebuild what the Israeli occupation has destroyed over many

years, then we will be able to support a program of negotiations.'"

Al-Zahar stressed further that Hamas had no negotiation plan: "In what
capacity should we negotiate? After all, we are not the regime. After
the failed attempt of the PA, that over the past 12 years has chosen
negotiations as a strategic option, we don't want to repeat [this]
experience. The Israelis do not intend to respond to the demands of the

Palestinian people, and proof of this is the cancellation of the past
two
meetings between Sharon and Abu Mazen."

Al-Zahar again clarified that his statements on negotiating were made
"when I gave an assessment regarding the experience of negotiating,
when
I was asked whether Hamas was willing to negotiate, and I warned the
journalist not to say that I had said that we were willing to
negotiate."

Endnotes:
(1) www.elaph.com, October 1, 2005; October 2, 2005.
(2) Al-Sharq Al-Awsat (London), November 10, 2005.

gumby

Nov 18, 2005, 8:01:05 PM11/18/05
Yep, that Pali trash is wicked evil.

serwad

Nov 18, 2005, 8:45:48 PM11/18/05
IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN PICK AND SHOVEL!

Yitz

Nov 18, 2005, 8:51:21 PM11/18/05
Why the anger, Alex? What is going on?

I'm getting worried about Alex. The anger. The upper case.

This is an urgent message to anyone who lives in Delray Beach, Florida.
Stop by Alex's home and shop and see how he is doing!

Here are the coordinates:

Home address: 2107 13th Street Southwest, Delray Beach, 33445

The shop:
Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway, Delray Beach
561/276-6568

Do check in on him. The anger. The upper case. I'm worried!

Yitz

Robin Hood Zoro

Nov 19, 2005, 5:54:41 AM11/19/05
On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:45:48 -0500, "serwad" <ser...@bellsouth.net>

serwad

Nov 20, 2005, 1:37:12 AM11/20/05

"gumby" <messi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Yep, that Pali trash is wicked evil.

AH, FREEDOM COMES TO IRAQ

Ah, the freedom to be fucked in the ass,
Ah, the freedom to be tied to a leash,
Ah, the freedom to be hooded and chained,
To shit in your pants, and rip out your hair,
To shiver and sweat, squirm naked in piss,
To know the agony will never pass;
The freedom to scream, the freedom to screech.
To know the torturers will not be rained
In by law, reason, or moral despair
Provides one the hateful freedom to kiss
Goodbye the life vomited on the floor
Amidst broken teeth and bloodied bile
Leaking from your holes. Freedom is the whore
And death the pimp with the "'merican" smile.
g.last - '05

gumby

Nov 20, 2005, 3:12:54 AM11/20/05
Your post seems like a desperate cry for help......Couple that with the
post below and I must say you seem sick.

This is an urgent message to anyone who lives in Delray Beach, Florida.

Stop by Alex's home and shop and see how he is doing!

Here are the coordinates:
Home address: 2107 13th Street Southwest, Delray Beach, 33445

The shop:
Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway, Delray Beach
561/276-6568

Please, get him help fast, he is a sick man.

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 12:25:49 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:
> IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN PICK AND SHOVEL!

If any of those kikes wind up in Delray Beach, you certainly don't want
any of them in your store. Do you, you Nazi pig?

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of

Peter Pan Gifts
1731 N. Federal Highway

Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:
2107 13th Street Southwest

Delray Beach, Florida 33445.
Spouse: Mona A. Wadoud

Michael Ejercito

Nov 27, 2005, 6:03:28 PM11/27/05

serwad wrote:
> IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN PICK AND SHOVEL!
HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND EXPEL THOSE PEOPLE YOURSELF? OR ARE YOU TOO
MUCH A CHICKENSHIT COWARD TO DO SO!

Michael

Ted

Nov 27, 2005, 8:00:59 PM11/27/05

Aw, Michael. The poor old bug is scarred. See in another thread how he
described how his family was killed by a gang of Jewish ladies. He's
one sick puppy.

big_...@runbox.com

Nov 27, 2005, 10:48:13 PM11/27/05

Ted wrote:
> Michael Ejercito wrote:
> > serwad wrote:
> > > IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN PICK AND SHOVEL!

Muslim pig fuckers have tried to gang up and wipe the jewish state off
the map and each time the lame-ass muslims got their ass kicked. What I
want to know is why do Muslims insist on being humiliated by bringing
up this topic just to have people point out what absolute losers and
cowards they have been proven to be when facing a tiny country of Jews.
It proves God hates Muslims and Loves Jews

The Re'evd

Nov 27, 2005, 11:33:37 PM11/27/05

G-d hates jews. That's why He inflicts pogroms, purges, massacres,
holocausts and intifadas upon them. Such a mitzvah already!

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 27, 2005, 11:36:39 PM11/27/05
The Re'evd wrote:

>G-d hates jews. That's why He inflicts pogroms, purges, massacres,
>holocausts and intifadas upon them. Such a mitzvah already!

Hashem the God of Israel I call Yahweh loves the Jews very much.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:18:26 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 20:36:39 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Then thank him profusely for all the pogroms, purges, massacres,
holocausts and intifadas. Mazeltov!!!!

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 12:25:33 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:53:35 AM11/28/05
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:25:33 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
wrote:

You mean the all-powerful jew G-d couldn't stop any of this?
What sort of G-d is that? Get yourself a real G-d!

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 12:59:16 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

You mean the Christian God that let Bhudikkka get her ass kick by the
Romans? Or the Christian God that let the Moors smoke Italy?

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 1:09:14 AM11/28/05

The Re'evd wrote:
> >Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?
>
> You mean the all-powerful jew G-d couldn't stop any of this?
> What sort of G-d is that? Get yourself a real G-d!

I thought you were pretending to be a "Rev." Are you actually
pretending to be a pagan, or are you just being yourself -- a moron?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:14:40 AM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:59:16 GMT, "DoD" <the...@ss.mil> wrote:

>"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:25:33 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

>>>Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?
>>
>> You mean the all-powerful jew G-d couldn't stop any of this?
>> What sort of G-d is that? Get yourself a real G-d!
>
>You mean the Christian God that let Bhudikkka get her ass kick by the
>Romans?

Small change in comparison to all the stuff that G-d's dumped on jews.

>Or the Christian God that let the Moors smoke Italy?

When was that, Doodoo?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:16:52 AM11/28/05
On 27 Nov 2005 22:09:14 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>> >Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?
>>
>> You mean the all-powerful jew G-d couldn't stop any of this?
>> What sort of G-d is that? Get yourself a real G-d!
>
>I thought you were pretending to be a "Rev."

I'm not pretending to be anything, asshole. There's only one real G-d
and it's not the jew G-d.

>Are you actually
>pretending to be a pagan, or are you just being yourself -- a moron?

Have you bought your ticket to Delray Beach yet, asshole?
<snigger>

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 1:21:04 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Ask Jewcy. LOL.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:31:13 AM11/28/05

I'm asking you, Doodoo. Don't you know? Perhaps you were thinking
of Spain? LOL

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 2:54:56 AM11/28/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

The jews only have themselves to blame.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 7:05:14 AM11/28/05

Where is Jewcy? I haven't see anyhing from her since my trip to
Israel????

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 7:12:26 AM11/28/05

So you just have to take the opportunity to be as evil and mean minded
as you can. What a "fluff-off" excuse, if I ever heard one for being a
bully.

Norma

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:16:33 AM11/28/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

Probably got her fat arse stuck on the outlet whilst emptying her hot tub.

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:17:44 AM11/28/05

"Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

Not at all evil and mean. Just stating facts as seen by billions of people,
is all.

Not a bully, me. More a victim of bullys, like you and the ole shoah
industry mouthpieces.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 7:48:39 AM11/28/05

Who cares? She used to post crap articles anyway.

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:53:03 AM11/28/05
"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Arrest made in Tiscali case

As reported by the Wandsworth Borough News:

"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August. Mr.
Radavich was previously arrested for indecent acts with a minor"

TheAnswer

Nov 28, 2005, 7:59:06 AM11/28/05

Michael Ejercito

Nov 28, 2005, 8:00:13 AM11/28/05
How are they to blame for pogroms, purges, and massacres?

Michael

Ben Cramer

Nov 28, 2005, 8:09:25 AM11/28/05

"Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How else is one to respond to a people who lie, cheat, act fraudulently and
declare financial war on their host country?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 9:38:25 AM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 05:00:13 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The way they behave makes their host countries hate them to the point
of either expelling them or massacring them.

big_...@runbox.com

Nov 28, 2005, 10:19:28 AM11/28/05

Ben Cramer wrote:

> The jews only have themselves to blame.

Fuck you you muslim pig fucker. the false prophet mohammed raped BABIES
and his own DAUGHTER IN LAW, I would gladly slit his throat and shit on
his corpse

jgarbuz

Nov 28, 2005, 10:26:45 AM11/28/05

Please stop Serb-bashing. Read the following:

Serbs and Jews

JEWISH LITERATURE

While talking about the horrors of the Holocaust, Jewish literature
tends to be ethnocentric. It is understandable to a certain degree.
Still, when talking about suffering in Yugoslavia, all of the
literature talks with one voice about "Serbs and Jews"... For Jews and
Serbs the destiny was the same.

"Encyclopedia of The Holocaust"
In many volumes of this book one can find many references on suffering
of Serbs and Jews in Yugoslavia. Just look for: Croatia, Serbia,
Jasenovac, Pavelic, Hussein al-, ... In the chapter on Croatia it says:
"THE USTASHA REGIME IN CROATIA, AND PARTICULARLY THIS DRIVE IN THE
SUMMER OF 1941 TO EXTERMINATE AND DISPOSSESS THE SERBS, WAS ONE OF THE
MOST HORRENDOUS EPISODES OF WORLD WAR II . THE MURDER METHODS APPLIED
BY THE USTASHA WERE EXTRAORDINARILY PRIMITIVE AND SADISTIC."

(Professor) Martin Gilbert: "The Holocaust"
This historian, the official biographer of Winston Churchill says: "in
Yugoslavia, Hitler had an ideological and physical ally in the Croat
Ustashi movement..."

(Professor) Helen Fein: "Accounting for Genocide"
This renowned historian says:"[Already] by June 1941, signs on public
establishments [in Nazi Independent State of Croatia] read, NO SERBS,
JEWS, NOMADS, AND DOGS ALLOWED. She clearly states:"...Nonpartisan
sources agree that mass genocide was authorized by the state of
Croatia. They concur the state instigated, planned, and executed masses
against the Serbian Orthodox minority ...and that the Catholic clergy
approved, led, or failed to denounce these massacres."

(Professor) Raul Hilberg: "The Destruction of the European Jews"
This is probably the best known book on the Jewish holocaust. It
consists of two large volumes.
Briefly, this is what Dr. Hilberg says: Since April 1941, Serbia was
under German occupation. But proud Serbs could never stand oppression.
Soon they started uprising. Unlike anywhere else in occupied Europe,
angry Nazi Germans invented 1:100 formula. For every German soldier
killed 100 civilian hostages would be executed. Jewish male population
was first among the hostages. Croatian Ustashi then finished (by use of
gas vans) Jewish women and children of Serbia. This is how German Nazi
commander of occupied Serbia could brag that "Jewish question in Serbia
was solved".
In Fascist-Catholic Independent State of Croatia, Croat fascists
eagerly and bestially exterminate Serbs (in the first place), Jews and
Gypsies. Not only did Nazi Croats surpassed Nazi Germans and Fascist
Italians - they shocked them with the bestial methods they implemented.
It was Fascist Italians that tried to stop Ustashi bloody bacchanalia.

(Professor) Susan Zuccotti:"The Italians and the Holocaust -
Persecution, Rescue, Survival" (New York, 1987)

Dr. Nora Levin:"The Holocaust"
The author reminds us:"The Ustashi were fanatics bent on the
destruction of both Serbs and Jews... [They] murdered and tortured Jews
and Serbs in indescribably bestial fashion. One of the most notorious
camps in Hitler's Europe, Jasenovac, was in Croatia. Here the Ustashi
used primitive implements in putting their victims to death - knives,
axes, hammers and other iron tools... One source estimates that 770,000
Serbs, 40,000 Gypsies and 20,000 Jews were done to death in the
Jasenovac camp [alone]."

Michael R. Marrus: "The Holocaust in History"
While talking about the Nazi satellites, the author says:"The overall
level of violence was highest in Croatia, where Pavelic's Ustasha
movement devised the most thoroughly totalitarian state of any
satellite and pursued a merciless, bloody assault on the country's two
million Serbs..."

(Professor) Clive Ponting: "Armageddon"
This historian and politician says: "The greatest ethnic slaughter took
place as Yugoslavia was carved up after the German invasion in April
1941. The creation of a separate Croatia ... controlled by the fascist,
Catholic, extremist Ustasha movement was the catalyst for the
tragedy... Now, historic Croatia was expanded to include
Bosnia-Herzegovina and other teritories, and the Ustasha were left ...
to govern a population of nearly 7 million people, of whom about half
were Croats, just over 2 million were Serbs, about 750,000 were
Muslims, and small numbers were Protestants and Jews.... The Minister
of Education, Mile Budak, made clear the Ustasha aims: "Our new Croatia
will get rid of all Serbs in our midst in order to become one hundred
percent Catholic within ten years." He spoke of killing a third of the
Serbs, converting a third, and expelling the remainder. The leader of
the Ustasha, Ante Pavelic, said,"A good Ustasha is one who can use his
knife to cut a child from the womb of its mother." (end quote).

Dr. Ronnie S. Landau: "The Nazi Holocaust"
In Yugoslav Croatia, too, there is evidence that officials of the
Orthodox Church [that is - the Serbs] pleaded with the authorities
[that is to the Nazi Croats - Ustashi] to curtail the vicious treatment
meted out to both Orthodox Serbs and Jews.

Major Richard L. Felman
One of more than 500 American Airmen rescued by the Serbs during WWII
says: "Many Serbs risked their lives during World War II to save
countless Jews from Nazi death camps. This is something we can never
forget and for which I and The Jewish People will always be grateful."

Gottlieb Hlinko:"Kaddish in the Serbian Forest" -"The Massacre of
European Jewry: An Antology" (Israel: Kibbutz Merchavia, 1963)

JEWISH REACTION TO THE CURRENT EVENTS

Some Jews still remember...

They shared our fate
"As Jews, we do indeed have a historical obligation to the Serbs" says
Mr. Joseph Lapid, a columnist and editorial writer for"Ma'ariv" a
leading Hebrew daily.

'Eden' of Sarajevo disappeared during WWII
Says Dr. Alfred Lipson, a Senior Researcher at Holocaust Resource
Center and Archives, Queensborough Community College of the City
University of New York, Bayside, N.Y.

Serbs, Jews and Bosnia
Professor John Ranz, Chairperson Survivors of the Buchenwald
Concentration Camp reminds us of the basic history of the region.

A plan bad to the bone
Dr. Reich, the Director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in
Washington protests Croatian plan to mix the bones of the Holocaust's
victims in Croatia with those of its perpetrators.

Fascism is alive and well in Croatia
Professor Howard L. Adelson says "Today Ustashi murderers are being
rehabilitated and are being extolled as national heroes by Tudjman
despite the fact that they were among the most brutal villains [of
WWII]."

The Serbian soldiers - utterly truthful and honorable
...says Herb Brin, the oldest working American journalist and adds:
"the decision to bomb the Serb position in Bosnia breaks my heart".

U.S. Jews and the Balkan Situation
Mr. Alvin Dorfman and Mrs. Heather Cottin explain how major Jewish
organizations got to spread government anti-Serb propaganda.

Shame, shame, shame!
Charley Reese: "No sin blots American politics today more than the
betrayal of the Serbs. No one ought to be more ashamed of U.S.
treatment of the Serbs than American Jews."

Jewish motives
Dr. Yohanan Ramati, the Director of The Jerusalem Institute for Western
Defence explains mentality of diaspora Jews. How did they alow to be
duped.

An open letter to the American Jewish Commitee
Mr. Danon Cadik, the chief Rabbi of Yugoslavia, et. al., pleads for
justice.

Set your records straight!
Mr. Jasa Almuli, past President of the Jewish Community of Belgrade and
past Vice-President of Jewish Communities in Yugoslavia, pleads for
truth.

The Serbs had for ever won a place in the hearts of the Jews
"We the surviving Jews of Serbia have for them respect and
understanding. We know that the basic motive of their recent rebellion
in secessionist Croatia and Bosnia and Hercegovina were their distrust
and deep apprehension after they have been slaughtered in the Nazi era
by the Croat Ustashas and Muslim SS..." says Dr. Aleksandar Mosic,
Former Deputy President, Federation of Jewish Communities in
Yugoslavia.

Serbs are our brothers in soul
"A media Auschwitz, was perpetrated on the Serbian people! The Serbs
were dehumanized and portrayed as monsters exactly as the Jews were
portrayed through centuries. Do not participate in persecution of the
Serbs. They are our brothers. They are people who share the same
destiny with us, the Jewish people." says Professor and composer Enriko
Josif.

60 Minutes...more yellow journalism on Bosnia!
An open letter by Mrs. Sandy Marquette a Jew from Chicago.

The European Hoodlum Democracy Will Not Break the Serbs
Dr. Klara Mandic, a senior Belgrade Jewish community leader explains
the Serbian motives.

America in the Eye of a Hurricane
Dr. Henry Kissinger reminds us that Bosnia had never been an
independent state and warns us that long American tradition of support
to self-determination has been betrayed

jgarbuz

Nov 28, 2005, 10:39:29 AM11/28/05

I have no problem with the expulsion of Jews provided (a) they have
their own
country, Israel, to be expelled to, and (b) they are allowed to take
their wealth
with them. At least when the prophet Samuel ordered King Saul to
exterminate
the Amalekites he insisted that their cattle and other wealth be
totally destroyed
as well, so that no one could say that the Hebrews did it to steal
their wealth!
Indeed, King Saul lost his kingdom because he didn't carry out the
order to the
letter.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 10:40:11 AM11/28/05

You must be (another) jew asshole waiting for Allah to kick your fat
jew ass.

BTW does "stew" stand for "stewpid"?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 10:43:57 AM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 07:26:45 -0800, "jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote:

>TheAnswer wrote:
>> "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message
>>
>> Arrest made in Tiscali case
>>

>> As reported by the Wandsworth Borough News:
>>

>> "Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
>> investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
>> satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
>> Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
>> Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
>> and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
>> forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
>> magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August. Mr.
>> Radavich was previously arrested for indecent acts with a minor"<
>
>Please stop Serb-bashing. Read the following:
>
>Serbs and Jews
>
>JEWISH LITERATURE

The West repaid the Serbs by bombing Belgrade radio stations while
giving arms to the unwashed hordes of muslim Turks.

This is what is generally known in history as a "mistake".

<b'rissed>

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 10:50:05 AM11/28/05

Which you do - for now.

>and (b) they are allowed to take
>their wealth
>with them.

Of course. Whatever you can carry, provided you can prove it was
acquired legitimately, and that you have filed tax returns up to the
day of departure. Obviously, real estate etc will have to be sold
prior to departure or left behind.

> At least when the prophet Samuel ordered King Saul to
>exterminate
>the Amalekites he insisted that their cattle and other wealth be
>totally destroyed
>as well, so that no one could say that the Hebrews did it to steal
>their wealth!
>Indeed, King Saul lost his kingdom because he didn't carry out the
>order to the
>letter.

Biblical fairy tales.

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 10:49:25 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Bullshit. She had you trained. LOL

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 11:07:15 AM11/28/05

Do you miss her, Doodoo? I bet she was at least 50 with graying,
frizzy jew hair and drooping b00bs. Just like Debwhorah. So much for
"jewcy". LOL

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 11:11:57 AM11/28/05
The Re'evd wrote:

> I'm asking you, Doodoo. Don't you know? Perhaps you were thinking
> of Spain? LOL

Ignore this idiot. Susan's right -- he just pretends to be stupid as a
way of engaging people in conversation to fill in the emptiness of his
pathetic life. He's dumb, but not as dumb as he appears. He's a liar. A
waste of time.

I see he posted under a thin disguise in Israpundit and got banned.

He gets something factually wrong deliberately so that you correct him,
and then he gets something else wrong and it goes on and on. He's a
sick puppy, like Alex and the other kooks here.

Me, I'd focus on Alex, and making him pay. Plenty of work to do there,
most of it offline.

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 11:19:01 AM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Kinda.

I bet she was at least 50 with graying,
> frizzy jew hair and drooping b00bs.

LOL, you don't even have a clue. Anyways she had your number. God rest her
soul, she will have her vengence. LOL

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 11:51:08 AM11/28/05

Typical shabbos goy.

> I bet she was at least 50 with graying,
>> frizzy jew hair and drooping b00bs.
>
>LOL, you don't even have a clue. Anyways she had your number.

Nobody has my number, Doodoo. Not even the phone company! I'm
completely unlisted.

>God rest her
>soul, she will have her vengence. LOL

Which G-d? Her G-d or your G-d? LOL

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 11:56:16 AM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 08:11:57 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>>
>> I'm asking you, Doodoo. Don't you know? Perhaps you were thinking
>> of Spain? LOL
>
>Ignore this idiot. Susan's right -- he just pretends to be stupid as a
>way of engaging people in conversation to fill in the emptiness of his
>pathetic life. He's dumb, but not as dumb as he appears. He's a liar. A
>waste of time.

Susan said that about Doodoo? I'm *really* surprised. These
jjewloving shabbos goys usually back each other up!

>I see he posted under a thin disguise in Israpundit and got banned.

You mean Fred Shorts? That wasn't Doodoo, sunshine. The site's
useless anyway - imagine a blog where posts are added instantly, only
to be moderated when the moderator wakes up! LOL

>He gets something factually wrong deliberately so that you correct him,
>and then he gets something else wrong and it goes on and on. He's a
>sick puppy, like Alex and the other kooks here.

I hope Doodoo doesn't hear you saying that. He's from Kansas, you
know.

>Me, I'd focus on Alex, and making him pay. Plenty of work to do there,
>most of it offline.

And how exactly are you going to make him "pay", asshole?
You'd shit a jew brick if you went within a hundred miles of his shop.

patriot

Nov 28, 2005, 11:57:54 AM11/28/05
ARABS ARE NOT CAPABLE EVEN EXPEL THE FLY FROM THEIR OWN HOUSE! HE HE
HE!

Yitz wrote:

> Why the anger, Alex? What is going on?
>
> I'm getting worried about Alex. The anger. The upper case.
>
> This is an urgent message to anyone who lives in Delray Beach, Florida.
> Stop by Alex's home and shop and see how he is doing!
>
> Here are the coordinates:
>
> Home address: 2107 13th Street Southwest, Delray Beach, 33445
>
> The shop:
> Peter Pan Gifts
> 1731 N. Federal Highway, Delray Beach
> 561/276-6568
>
> Do check in on him. The anger. The upper case. I'm worried!
>
> Yitz

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 12:00:13 PM11/28/05
The Re'evd wrote:

> Have you bought your ticket to Delray Beach

Uh, something tells me that won't be necessary, moron.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la.....

Ted

The Alex "Toast" Seredin Home Page:
http://www.israpundit.com/archives/2005/11/a_reader_brings.php#more
Celebrating the life and times of ser...@bellsouth.net
proprietor of

Peter Pan Gifts

1731 N. Federal Highway
Delray Beach, Florida
Telephone: 561-276-6568

Home address:

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 12:02:34 PM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

That's pool boy, Turlough.

> > I bet she was at least 50 with graying,
> >> frizzy jew hair and drooping b00bs.
> >
> >LOL, you don't even have a clue. Anyways she had your number.
>
> Nobody has my number, Doodoo. Not even the phone company! I'm
> completely unlisted.

Do they have phone companies in turd world Norn Ire?

> >God rest her
> >soul, she will have her vengence. LOL
>
> Which G-d? Her G-d or your G-d? LOL

Jewcy didn't have a gawd, but if she did they would have been
interchangable. LOL

Wull

Nov 28, 2005, 12:09:05 PM11/28/05
Well, it looks as if you people have brought the walls of Jericho tumbling
down on AGR. Where have I read that before, heh heh Oh, that was Jericho,
my mistake, ha ha

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:10:15 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 09:00:13 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>
>> Have you bought your ticket to Delray Beach
>
>Uh, something tells me that won't be necessary, moron.

Ah, so in spite of all the jew bluster, you're not actually going
there, cretin? Why am I not surprised?

>Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la.....

Is that one of those jew Christmas songs? LOL

Ted

Nov 28, 2005, 12:27:53 PM11/28/05
The Re'evd wrote:
> Ah, so in spite of all the jew bluster, you're not actually going
> there, cretin? Why am I not surprised?

Because there are plenty of Jews in Palm Beach County to make Alex's
life miserable. Why do I have travel down there? Even a moron knows
that -- which is why Susan is right. You're just a liar and sick puppy
who plays dumb to make conversations with Jews.

By the way, I see you got banned from Israpundit. I just posted on you
over there. Guess they shut you the fuck up. Too bad.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:38:10 PM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:09:05 GMT, "Wull" <wma...@gt.rr.com> wrote:

>Well, it looks as if you people have brought the walls of Jericho tumbling
>down on AGR.

You bet, Wulliam!

> Where have I read that before, heh heh Oh, that was Jericho,
>my mistake, ha ha

Does Suzy Cohen still poast there?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 12:43:08 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 09:27:53 -0800, "Ted" <tdic...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:
>> Ah, so in spite of all the jew bluster, you're not actually going
>> there, cretin? Why am I not surprised?
>
>Because there are plenty of Jews in Palm Beach County to make Alex's
>life miserable.

We'll see.

> Why do I have travel down there? Even a moron knows
>that -- which is why Susan is right. You're just a liar and sick puppy
>who plays dumb to make conversations with Jews.

That's the poorest excuse for cowardice I've ever heard. What makes
you think all those ageing Florida jews give a shit about someone on
Usenet? They don't even know what Usenet is!

>By the way, I see you got banned from Israpundit.

Really? I'm devastated. Simply devastated.

> I just posted on you
>over there. Guess they shut you the fuck up. Too bad.

You can always talk at me here, asshole.
<snigger>

big_...@runbox.com

Nov 28, 2005, 12:51:53 PM11/28/05

If Allah (the pagan moon god) is anything like his false prophet, he
would rather lick my ass than kick it. Did you know that the Koran
proves that the false prophet got masterbated while sucking the the
drippy, smelly anus of diseased pig, what a sick fuck.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 12:56:15 PM11/28/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>Then thank him profusely for all the pogroms, purges, massacres,
>holocausts and intifadas. Mazeltov!!!!

We exist therefore we thank Hashem.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 1:03:20 PM11/28/05

Wait till Allah fucks *you*, sunshine.

>> BTW does "stew" stand for "stewpid"?

I guess it does, then.

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 1:08:30 PM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Stewpid is trademarked.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 1:25:35 PM11/28/05

<big_...@runbox.com> wrote in message

I have read the Qur'an and that isn't true. It is a confusing book of
stories from the Old and New Testaments. It is in the Hadiths wherethe
Prophets acts are discussed, explained, and sometimes analyzed.

Norma

big_...@runbox.com

Nov 28, 2005, 1:39:25 PM11/28/05

The Re'evd wrote:
> On 28 Nov 2005 09:51:53 -0800, big_...@runbox.com wrote:

> Wait till Allah fucks *you*, sunshine.

Finally an honest muslim, sure you an evil freak but at leaat you admit
your whole pagan-moon-religon is all about rape and sodomy.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 2:05:28 PM11/28/05
>Re'evd wrote:

>Wait till Allah fucks *you*, sunshine.

Anyone who has intercourse with a Muslim woman has Intercourse with
Allah.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:07:24 PM11/28/05

The word you're struggling to find is "copyrighted", Doodoo.

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:08:32 PM11/28/05

Let's see - what does the jew mohel do during a b'ris?
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/mohel.htm

Sick bunch of jew fucks!

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:09:13 PM11/28/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:25:35 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
wrote:

Analysed? Up the anus?

The Re'evd

Nov 28, 2005, 2:10:01 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 09:56:15 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

More of you might exist if there had been a "hashem", Yochi.
A lot more!

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 2:13:11 PM11/28/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>The word you're struggling to find is "copyrighted", Doodoo

The word you're struggliing for is "dipshit" of which you are Re'evd.

DoD

Nov 28, 2005, 2:13:25 PM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

They don't do copyrights in turd wurld norn Ire?

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 2:20:35 PM11/28/05
>DoD wrote:

>They don't do copyrights in turd wurld norn Ire?

The Re'evd has a copyright on a certain strain of Bedouin syphilis that
originated from a sick black goat with brown ears. The Re'eved
sodomized it. The Re'evd was turned on by the color of the goats ears.

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 3:13:57 PM11/28/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Not at all, that is where they get the "permission" to do the things they
do. If the Prophet could do it, then it is OK.

Even Aisha's writings spoke of scraping dried semen from his trousers before
he went to pray. Though the Wahabbists don't like it, she wrote it, so....
He must have had some kind of libido...

Norma

Nov 28, 2005, 3:26:53 PM11/28/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Where is this exotic goat? That might give a clue to where the revd. has
been.

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 3:30:40 PM11/28/05
>Where is this exotic goat? That might give a clue to where the revd. has
>been.

Ehh, come on folks. I think I have this idiot figured out. He gets off
on swapping insults with normal people. Susan was right. He
deliberately puts in stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people
into conversations. When that wears thin he brings out a couple of cuss
words he tosses around like a baby. Don't play his game. Ignore the
jerk. Focus on Alex.

Brenda

Nov 28, 2005, 4:46:26 PM11/28/05

teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >Where is this exotic goat? That might give a clue to where the revd. has
> >been.
>

> Ehh, come on folks. I think I have this idiot figured out. He gets off
> on swapping insults with normal people. Susan was right. He
> deliberately puts in stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people
> into conversations. When that wears thin he brings out a couple of cuss
> words he tosses around like a baby. Don't play his game. Ignore the
> jerk. Focus on Alex.

Yes, a good example is his recent post on the mohels in this topic,
with a link. A troll. Internet 101 -- PDNFTT.

Brenda

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 28, 2005, 7:10:24 PM11/28/05
I thing the Re'evd is a Satan worshipper.

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2005, 7:35:21 PM11/28/05

NefeshBarYochai wrote:

> We exist therefore we thank Hashem.

Well, let's wait until after Christmas season for that.

Warhol

Nov 28, 2005, 7:50:12 PM11/28/05
On 28 Nov 2005 16:10:24 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I thing the Re'evd is a Satan worshipper.

You think Ha Ha Ha the sun of you know who... Thinks now ha ha ha
stupid sun of bitch you are...

- Lavon Affair

- US Liberty

- The Joy-Jumping israeli "movers" that were arrested on 9-11, but
were conveniently escorted back to israel.
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

- One of the passengers of 9/11 was top commander of Sayeret Matkal
(the israeli anti terror commando)

- The fake Al Qaeda cell in palestine:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fakealqaeda.html

- there were no arab names in any of the passenger manifestos of the
9/11 planes. I find it hard to believe that Mohammed Atta went through
check in with the name of Johnny Stinson.

- the "president" and his secret service KNEW there was no danger, and
stayed at the Booker Elementary school for another hour. In other
words, they knew EXACTLY where the planes were going to hit.

- NORAD got TOLD not to do anything to stop the planes. Who does NORAD
work for ?

Come on guys, it is time to make some justice - lets start lynching,
starting with Wolfowitz, Perle, Cheney, Bush, Rice, Ledeen, Rove, and
lets not stop till we get to Sharon. Actually, we should just feed
Sharon a picture of 'mamasayssing', and I bet he explodes.

your Father the deciever, you know who, could not do it better...
__________________
Know Your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don't Know Can Kill You!

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 9:59:26 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:

> Ben Cramer wrote:
> > "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

> > > Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?
> >
> > The jews only have themselves to blame.
>
> So you just have to take the opportunity to be as evil and mean minded
> as you can. What a "fluff-off" excuse, if I ever heard one for being a
> bully.

What he's saying is that when Jews suffer at the hands of non-Jewish
bigots to whom G-d has granted the same human free will as he grants
Jews, it's the fault of Jews.
So when non-Jews suffer at the hands of G-d himself (eg, Katrina, the
tsunami,
earhtquakes....), whose fault it is?

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 10:00:24 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Michael Ejercito" <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ben Cramer wrote:
> > "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote in message

> > > Why blame Him, when they actually came from people like you?
> >
> > The jews only have themselves to blame.
> >

> How are they to blame for pogroms, purges, and massacres?

You have only to check all the lies from his previous posts to figure
out what he's gong to say next. Just watch.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Nov 28, 2005, 10:02:53 PM11/28/05

On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:

> "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:25:35 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
> > wrote:

> >>I have read the Qur'an and that isn't true. It is a confusing book of
> >>stories from the Old and New Testaments. It is in the Hadiths wherethe
> >>Prophets acts are discussed, explained, and sometimes analyzed.
> >
> > Analysed? Up the anus?

And the obssession continues.

> Not at all, that is where they get the "permission" to do the things they
> do. If the Prophet could do it, then it is OK.

Well, now we know what religion the phony rev is going to "profess" next....

Susan

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:02:53 AM11/29/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:13:25 -0600, "DoD" <navy...@excite.com> wrote:

>"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:08:30 -0600, "DoD" <navy...@excite.com> wrote:
>>

>> >"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

>> >Stewpid is trademarked.
>>
>> The word you're struggling to find is "copyrighted", Doodoo.
>
>They don't do copyrights in turd wurld norn Ire?

They even do copyrights in 'Israeel', Doodoo!

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:03:42 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 11:20:35 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Ah, I see you've taken up my suggestion of overdosing on your meds,
Yochi!

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:02:13 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 11:13:11 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>>The Re'evd wrote:
>
>>The word you're struggling to find is "copyrighted", Doodoo
>
>The word you're struggliing for is "dipshit" of which you are Re'evd.

The meds you're struggling for are readily available, Yochi.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:04:10 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 12:30:40 -0800, teddyd...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>Where is this exotic goat? That might give a clue to where the revd. has
>>been.
>

>Ehh, come on folks. I think I have this idiot figured out. He gets off
>on swapping insults with normal people. Susan was right. He
>deliberately puts in stuff he knows isn't true, so he can get people
>into conversations. When that wears thin he brings out a couple of cuss
>words he tosses around like a baby. Don't play his game. Ignore the
>jerk. Focus on Alex.

Bog off, jew asshole.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:04:41 AM11/29/05

Shut it, shitske.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:05:00 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 11:05:28 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Sounds like a mitzvah to me, Yochi!

DoD

Nov 29, 2005, 12:07:05 AM11/29/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

But they don't do them in turd wurld Norn Ire. Interesting Turlough.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:06:20 AM11/29/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:13:57 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
wrote:

Aisha? That's one of those nigra names, isn't it?
Like Kaneesha and Shaneesha.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:06:40 AM11/29/05
wrote:

>I thing the Re'evd is a Satan worshipper.

You thing?

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:08:22 AM11/29/05
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:02:53 GMT, Suzy Cohen the foul-mouthed Irish
fishwife convert <flav...@verizon.net> wrote:

>On 28-Nov-2005, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net> wrote:
>
>> "The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

>> > Analysed? Up the anus?
>
>And the obssession continues.

I knew that would catch your attention, you sodomised Irish fishwife!

>> Not at all, that is where they get the "permission" to do the things they
>> do. If the Prophet could do it, then it is OK.
>
>Well, now we know what religion the phony rev is going to "profess" next....

Do you still profess to be jewish, you thick Irish cunt?

>Suzy

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 29, 2005, 1:29:37 AM11/29/05
>Susan wrote:

>What he's saying is that when Jews suffer at the hands of non-Jewish
>bigots to whom G-d has granted the same human free will as he grants
>Jews, it's the fault of Jews.
>So when non-Jews suffer at the hands of G-d himself (eg, Katrina, the
>tsunami,
>earhtquakes....), whose fault it is?

Well Hashem is never at fault.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 1:40:33 AM11/29/05
On 28 Nov 2005 22:29:37 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

It's easy never to be at fault when you don't even exist, Yochi!
Perhaps you're thinking of hashish?

Warhol

Nov 29, 2005, 2:33:05 AM11/29/05
wrote:

>>Susan wrote:

and Hasan is protecting the False Canaanite Jews you Think? Ha Ha Ha
dream on CrazyBigMouth... First you Must be from the Hasanite
bloodline before you can be saved by the Sun of Noah... You should
know that the good protector King for the Canaanite race is King
Ham... But he cursed you as his Fallen children... Hammer is only
protecting the Celtic now... and the Canaanite have a other protector
in meantime ... the Deceiver and Father of all lies... you know about
who I am talking here? No

Norma

Nov 29, 2005, 4:06:06 AM11/29/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

Nope, like a large portion of Muslim women. They are named afterthe
Prophet's favorite wife (Aisha). She is the one who was 5 years old when
they married, but, of course, they didn't consummate it until she was 9.

Ben Cramer

Nov 29, 2005, 4:07:59 AM11/29/05

"Brenda" <catall...@aol.com> wrote in message

You approve of grown men sucking the knob ends of little boys?

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 6:04:24 AM11/29/05
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 03:06:06 -0600, "Norma" <njb...@charter.net>
wrote:

Was she a schvartze, then?

Norma

Nov 29, 2005, 6:29:17 AM11/29/05

"The Re'evd" <nig...@anglllicoon.co.il> wrote in message

She was a Bedu like him.

jgarbuz

Nov 29, 2005, 11:20:00 AM11/29/05
The Re'evd wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2005 07:39:29 -0800, "jgarbuz" <jga...@netzero.com> wrote:
>

> >The Re'evd wrote:
> >> On 28 Nov 2005 05:00:13 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
> >> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >I have no problem with the expulsion of Jews provided (a) they have
> >their own
> >country, Israel, to be expelled to,
>
> Which you do - for now.

> >and (b) they are allowed to take
> >their wealth
> >with them.
>
> Of course. Whatever you can carry, provided you can prove it was
> acquired legitimately, and that you have filed tax returns up to the
> day of departure. Obviously, real estate etc will have to be sold
> prior to departure or left behind.<

I'd have no personal objection to that. When Germany lost its Jewish
scientists to America before WWII, German Nobel Prize winners went
down, and US Nobel Prize winners went up.
I'm sure the same will happen when all Jews are forced by the US to go
to Israel.
You know, real wealth is not money but PATENTS. Nor is it big houses
either.
I remember when I came to Israel in 1982 I met a big Argentinian Jewish
family of about 13 souls living in the Absorption Center, and they told
me about how much land and how big a
house they had left behind in Argentina. That being the case, I asked,
why were they doing in Israel, crammed into a few tiny rooms in an
Absorption Center? They said to me, what good is a huge house, big
cars, and acres of land without money? No money to heat the huge house,
or buy gas for the car, or to feed the cattle. Sounds like the
direction America may be heading in. Which is not to say that Germany,
Argentina or America can't continue to exist and still do very well
without JEws! But only time will tell in the long run.

> > At least when the prophet Samuel ordered King Saul to
> >exterminate
> >the Amalekites he insisted that their cattle and other wealth be
> >totally destroyed
> >as well, so that no one could say that the Hebrews did it to steal
> >their wealth!
> >Indeed, King Saul lost his kingdom because he didn't carry out the
> >order to the
> >letter.
>
> Biblical fairy tales.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 29, 2005, 11:49:37 AM11/29/05
The Re'evd wrote:

>It's easy never to be at fault when you don't even exist, Yochi!
>Perhaps you're thinking of hashish?

Of course he dosen't exit for you because you don't beleive in him.
He's a wonderful and awesome God for those of us who worship him.

The Re'evd

Nov 29, 2005, 12:27:41 PM11/29/05
On 29 Nov 2005 08:49:37 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The Re'evd wrote:

You're worshipping a non-entity, Yochi. You'd be better off with
hashish.

NefeshBarYochai

Nov 29, 2005, 1:57:34 PM11/29/05
>The Re'evd wrote:

>You're worshipping a non-entity, Yochi. You'd be better off with
>hashish.

You sound like Goliath. Only instead of a rock you need a round in the
forehad right between the eyes from Sheli's bushmaster.

teddyd...@hotmail.com

Nov 29, 2005, 3:05:19 PM11/29/05

NefeshBarYochai wrote:

> You sound like Goliath.

Naah, he sounds like a teenager with a computer. PDFTM (please don't
feed the morons)

The Re'evd

Nov 30, 2005, 8:23:15 AM11/30/05
On 29 Nov 2005 10:57:34 -0800, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

You sound like David. In reality (not the biblical fairy tale),
Goliath stepped on David with his outsize foot and that was the end of
David. LOL

It is loading more messages.