Irish studies group

1 view

Rosalie Molloy

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
Thanks

Gerard Cunningham

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Rosalie Molloy wrote:

>Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
>Thanks

Define 'Irish Studies'.
[serious question]

-----
Gerard Cunningham abardubh at wwa dot com
http://www.wwa.com/~abardubh/
"For a guide to what's really going on" -s.c.i. FAQ

Sweeney the Wanderer

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Gerard Cunningham wrote:

> Rosalie Molloy wrote:
>
> >Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
> >Thanks
>
> Define 'Irish Studies'.
> [serious question]

Pub-crawling.
(serious answer)

Sweeney

K. E. Dennis

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Rosalie Molloy wrote:

> Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
> Thanks

Sorry, not if you're talking about academic studies. Nor any
mailing lists, either. But you might wish to see the following
Web pages:

The American Conference for Irish Studies / An Chomhdháil
Mheiriceánach do Léann na hÉireann
http://athena.english.vt.edu/ACIS/FRONTPAGE.HTML

(which has an especially generous no. of links to all sorts of
resources); &/or

European Federation of Associations and Centres of Irish Studies
http://www.heanet.ie/EFACIS/

Respectfully submitted,

|K.E. Dennis den...@mail.montclair.edu
|My employer is not responsible for my opinions,
|regardless of how sensible they are.

Richard C. Jones III

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

K. E. Dennis (den...@mail.montclair.edu) wrote:
: Rosalie Molloy wrote:

: > Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
: > Thanks

: Sorry, not if you're talking about academic studies. Nor any
: mailing lists, either.

There is a listserve/mailing list run from Virginia Tech (I think). E-mail me
and I'll send you subscription info.

Rick Jones

Gerard Cunningham

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Sweeney the Wanderer wrote:

>Gerard Cunningham wrote:
>>
>> Rosalie Molloy wrote:
>>
>> >Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
>> >Thanks
>>

>> Define 'Irish Studies'.
>> [serious question]
>>
>Pub-crawling.
>(serious answer)

Magna cum laude?

Leona MacDonald

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Richard C. Jones III wrote:

> K. E. Dennis (den...@mail.montclair.edu) wrote:
> : Rosalie Molloy wrote:
>
> : > Can anyone tell me of an Irish Studies Newsgroup?
> : > Thanks
>
> : Sorry, not if you're talking about academic studies. Nor any
> : mailing lists, either.
>
> There is a listserve/mailing list run from Virginia Tech (I think). E-mail me
> and I'll send you subscription info.
>
> Rick Jones

Hey don't keep it a secret! Share!!

leona MacDonald