Eno (59) hired by Lib Dems as youth advisor!

1 view

Gregory

Dec 26, 2007, 2:41:44 PM12/26/07
I would have thought Gary Glitter was much more on the mark for Nick
Clegg's Lib Dems. Where is Mr. Huntbach when you need him?

Clegg hires Brian Eno as youth adviser
Guardian Unlimited, UK - Dec 19, 2007
Nick Clegg today marked his new leadership of the Liberal Democrat party
by enlisting Brian Eno as an adviser on youth issues and to help him fix
Britain's ...

Telegraph.co.uk Nick Clegg enlists Brian Eno as an advisor
Telegraph.co.uk, United Kingdom - Dec 19, 2007
By Rosa Prince Nick Clegg today unveiled Roxy Music star Brian Eno as an
advisor – and immediately bombed as he tried to show off his pop
credentials. ...

'We know him as the connoisseur of hardcore pornography; the man who
once fucked six groupies in one day before collapsing; the occasional
transvestite; the man who started work on a male aphrodisiac perfume for
Unilever in 1977; who once pissed in Duchamp’s urinal as an artistic
statement.'

http://www.timeout.com/london/features/99.html

Then again, maybe Eno is just perfect.

G.

Matthew Huntbach

Dec 28, 2007, 7:05:55 AM12/28/07
On 26 Dec, 19:41, Gregory <gregory.car...@soldlikeadoll.ie> wrote:
> I would have thought Gary Glitter was much more on the mark for Nick
> Clegg's Lib Dems. Where is Mr. Huntbach when you need him?
>
> Clegg hires Brian Eno as youth adviser
> Guardian Unlimited, UK - Dec 19, 2007
> Nick Clegg today marked his new leadership of the Liberal Democrat party
> by enlisting Brian Eno as an adviser on youth issues and to help him fix
> Britain's ...

Maybe your mam told you "If you can't say anything good, best not to
say anything at all".

Unfortunately, that is what I feel about Mr Clegg.

Matthew Huntbach

Gregory

Dec 28, 2007, 8:58:30 AM12/28/07

Best of the season.

Eno worked with Nico. I staged her at your college.

We had one or two transgendered people in our company that night. I am
in Yvette Doll mode on one or two of the Liberal blogs,

http://www.theliberati.net/quaequamblog/2007/08/01/gay-rights-a-shit-writes/#comment-142235

That is Lib Dem?

God bless