CIA attacks in Mumbai to slow growth of Indian economy , and take media spotlight off USA economy

kangarooistan

Nov 26, 2008, 9:10:29 PM11/26/08
Who was behind the "Lavon Affair"

and "king david hotel bombing"
.
Sounds like the CIA and Mossad attacks in Mumbai

Who was blamed
WHO was the target
WHO did it
WHY

Links below
Reports indicate a trigger happy CIA agent has set off a massive
hysterical over reaction in India killing over 60 civilians so far

CIA agents herded USA and British/ [israeli ] citizens onto the
rooftops for evacuation by helicopter if need arises

Indian Army adds to the tension as CIA open fire on them

Some Statistics from the USA

In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the United States
- over 80 deaths every day. (Source: for 1999. National Vital
Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)
http://www.gun-control-network.org/GF01.htm

Private security and CIA / Mossad agents use guns and hand grenades
to kill anybody who looks Muslim in nearby areas as the Hysteria
spread and more drunk speed crazed CIA and Mossad agents swarmed into
action

CIA will order western media to blame Muslim terrorists

BUT the dead will mostly be Muslims and very very few westerners

IF IT WAS A MUSLIM MASS ATTACK , how come so few western dead ??

Clearly just another stuff up by drunken drug crazed CIA / Mossad
private death squad spaced out on speed over reacts AGAIN

Western media will run with anything that points to their preferred
villains and wont report the truth or question the facts

Lavon Affair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert
operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli
military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-
owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that Arab
and Muslim groups would be blamed.

The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb strike by the Irgun, a
militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British Mandatory
authorities of Palestine, located at the King David Hotel in
Jerusalem. The offensive was carried out on 22 July 1946 and was the
deadliest attack against the British during the Mandate era
(1920-1948).

Operating in disguise, Irgun members planted a bomb in the basement of
the main building of the hotel, part of which housed the Mandate
Secretariat and the British military headquarters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

.
Sounds like the CIA and Mossad attacks in Mumbai

An Indian policeman escorts out a survivor from the shooting site at
Chattrapati Shivaji Railway terminal

Nearly 80 killed in multiple Mumbai shootings, blasts

MUMBAI — Nearly 80 people were killed in a series of CIA and Mossad
coordinated attacks in the Indian city of Mumbai late Wednesday, as
heavily armed CIA and Mossad trained militants hit two luxury hotels
and took foreign guests hostage.

A CIA / Mossad false flag group calling itself the "Deccan Mujahedeen"
claimed responsibility for the assaults on the landmark Taj Mahal and
Trident hotels in the south of the city and a number of shooting and
bombing incidents elsewhere in the city.

Maharashtra state chief secretary Johnny Joseph said 78 people had
been killed. Estimates of the number of wounded ranged from 200 to
350.

The focus of the CIA / Mossad coordinated assaults was the two upscale
hotels, with gunmen taking an unknown number of foreign guests hostage
and exchanging fire with anti-terrorist commando units.

Mumbai's Anti-Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Karkare was killed in one
of the shootouts for investigation CIA and Mossad agents in the recent
past he had to be killed

Naval commandos stormed the Taj in the early hours of Thursday
morning, apparently leading to the release of some guests inside, with
television footage showing people being shepherded out of the
building.

Shortly afterwards, the upper floors of the landmark hotel became
engulfed in flames and huge plumes of smoke billowed out from its
distinctive red dome. It was not immediately clear what caused the
blaze. but hand grenades were being used by trigger happy police as
usual shooting anything that moved

Police said two men were shot dead, but more were still believed to
be inside the hotel. and all will be labeled as terrorists even if
they were innocent civilians

Fire engines were brought in and trapped guests were rescued from
their bedroom windows.

There was also a standoff at the Trident hotel, where at least gunmen
were believed to be holding out but most likely its a case of mass
hysteria like the civilian shot on the London train , once the
terrorist police start they shoot anybody that looks Muslim and claim
a terrorist kill.

Mumbai General Railway Police Commissioner A.K. Sharma said several
men had earlier stormed into the passenger hall of Mumbai's main
Chhatrapati Shivaji railway and opened fire and thrown grenades and
escaped in a police car

Elsewhere, firing was also reported at Cama Hospital in south Mumbai,
and three people were reported killed in what police called a "bomb
blast" in a taxi in the southeast of the city.

One British guest at the Taj told local Indian television that he had
been among a dozen people herded together by two heavily armed men
CIA and Mossad agents and taken up to the hotel's upper floors for
evacuation by helicopter.

"They said they wanted anyone with British and American passports and
then they took us up the stairs. I think they wanted to take us to the
roof," he said, adding that he and another hostage managed to escape
on the 18th floor.

The Taj, opposite the British colonial era Gateway of India, is one of
the world's leading hotels and CIA wanted to destroy India as a
competitor for tourism and banking

The head of the Madrid government and a British member of the European
Parliament were inside when the gunmen stormed the building but
escaped unhurt.

"All I saw was one CIA man on foot carrying a machine gun-type of
weapon -- which I then saw him firing from and I saw people hitting
the floor, people right next to me," MEP Sajjad Karim was quoted as
saying by the BBC website.

The Hotel only lets CIA and Mossad agents carry machine guns in
tourist hotels

A fellow MEP from Spain, Ignasi Guardans, spoke to Spain's Radio
Nacional network as he took shelter in a restaurant.

"The CIA and Mossad agents polterrorists are driving around Mumbai
shooting in the air and hurling grenades from police cars," Guardans
said.

One Japanese was among the dead, the foreign ministry in Tokyo said,
while at least two Australians were injured and a 20-person trade
delegation from New South Wales was caught up in the violence,
according to officials in Canberra.

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh voiced outrage at the attacks,
which Interior Minister Shivraj Patil described as a "big conspiracy."

US President-elect Barack Obama also condemned the attacks , and
pledged to strengthen CIA and Mossad ties with India and other nations
to "root out and destroy terrorist networks." and protect them from
discovering who really carried out the attacks

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown called the attacks "outrageous,"
while France, which currently holds the rotating presidency of the
European Union, condemned them "in the strongest possible terms."

India has witnessed a wave of CIA and Mossad coordinated attacks in
recent months.

The CIA and mossad are very please western media has stopped reporting
on the USA economy and forget that 80 people are shot dead every day
in the USA

Bob Hawke

Nov 26, 2008, 9:27:24 PM11/26/08
Well SCUM what evidence do you have that the CIA is behind the Mumbai.attack
today.

Even your SLIMY Muzzie mates have claimed responsibility.

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Nov 27, 2008, 12:04:05 AM11/27/08
Afghan police hold Islamic militants over acid attack on schoolgirls
Police have arrested 10 Islamic militants over an acid attack on 15
girls and teachers walking to school in southern Afghanistan, a
provincial governor said today.,,"Several" of the arrested militants
have confessed to taking part in the attack earlier this month, said the
Kandahar governor, Rahmatullah Raufi. He declined to say how many had
confessed.,,High-ranking Taliban fighters paid the militants the
equivalent of £1,320 to carry out the attack, Raufi said. The attackers
came from Pakistan but were Afghan nationals, said Doud Doud, an
interior ministry official. -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov/25/afghanistan-taliban-acid-attack-girls

Bob Hawke

Nov 27, 2008, 3:00:19 AM11/27/08

"Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and
goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality
as a means of bringing people under subjection"
<shumbawumba@.mailinator.com> wrote in message

And this is the CRAP that SLIMY LITTLE C**T -Malcom Fabian supports.

Katrina

Nov 27, 2008, 6:32:28 AM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 4:10 am, kangarooistan <jackie.smith1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who was behind the "Lavon Affair"
>
> and "king david hotel bombing"
> .
> Sounds like the CIA and Mossad attacks in Mumbai
>
> Who was blamed
> WHO was the target
> WHO did it
> WHY
>
> Links below
> Reports indicate a trigger happy CIA agent has set off a massive
> hysterical over reaction in India killing over 60 civilians so far
>
> CIA agents herded USA and British/ [israeli ] citizens onto the
> rooftops for evacuation by helicopter if need arises
>
> Indian Army adds to the tension as CIA open fire on them
>
>  Some Statistics from the USA
>
>     In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the United States
> - over 80 deaths every day. (Source: for 1999. National Vital
> Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)http://www.gun-control-network.org/GF01.htm

> Private  security and CIA / Mossad agents use guns and hand grenades
> to kill anybody who looks Muslim in nearby areas as the Hysteria
> spread and more drunk speed crazed CIA and Mossad agents swarmed into
> action
>
> CIA will order western media to blame Muslim terrorists
>
> BUT the dead will mostly be Muslims and very very few westerners
>
> IF IT WAS A MUSLIM  MASS ATTACK , how come so few western dead ??
>
> Clearly just another stuff up by drunken drug crazed CIA / Mossad
> private death squad spaced out on speed over reacts AGAIN
>
> Western media will run with anything that points to their preferred
> villains and wont report the truth or question the facts
>
> Lavon Affairhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

> The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert
> operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli
> military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-
> owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that Arab
> and Muslim groups would be blamed.
>
> The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb strike by the Irgun, a
> militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British Mandatory
> authorities of Palestine, located at the King David Hotel in
> Jerusalem. The offensive was carried out on 22 July 1946 and was the
> deadliest attack against the British during the Mandate era
> (1920-1948).
>
> Operating in disguise, Irgun members planted a bomb in the basement of
> the main building of the hotel, part of which housed the Mandate
> Secretariat and the British military headquarters.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

I am absolutely amazed by your informative article

Krudd the Dudd

Nov 27, 2008, 6:38:01 AM11/27/08
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 03:32:28 -0800 (PST), somebody claiming to be Katrina
(blondes_g...@yahoo.com) sprouted forth in
1433c248-6b4d-407e...@w3g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:-

>I am absolutely amazed by your informative article

Yes, sock puppet, two thumbs up!

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Nov 27, 2008, 7:58:35 AM11/27/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
Achmat.S...@gmail.com
fa...@telkomsa.net
jam...@islamsa.org.za
ds...@mweb.co.za
jami...@lantic.co.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
sanh...@sanha.org.za
help...@sanha.org.za
arah...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
ipc...@yebo.co.za

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** moslem cartoon character
[...]

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN
MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your mother (nikomak), molest
children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or bath,
beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa, wipe your
ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby village, marry a
nine year-old , send your child off to an indoctrination camp, practice
thighing with little kids, ............ Practice all those and you too
could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

[...]

Katrina

Nov 27, 2008, 8:03:13 AM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 4:10 am, kangarooistan <jackie.smith1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who was behind the "Lavon Affair"
>
> and "king david hotel bombing"
> .
> Sounds like the CIA and Mossad attacks in Mumbai
>
> Who was blamed
> WHO was the target
> WHO did it
> WHY
>
> Links below
> Reports indicate a trigger happy CIA agent has set off a massive
> hysterical over reaction in India killing over 60 civilians so far
>
> CIA agents herded USA and British/ [israeli ] citizens onto the
> rooftops for evacuation by helicopter if need arises
>
> Indian Army adds to the tension as CIA open fire on them
>
>  Some Statistics from the USA
>
>     In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the United States
> - over 80 deaths every day. (Source: for 1999. National Vital
> Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)http://www.gun-control-network.org/GF01.htm

> Private  security and CIA / Mossad agents use guns and hand grenades
> to kill anybody who looks Muslim in nearby areas as the Hysteria
> spread and more drunk speed crazed CIA and Mossad agents swarmed into
> action
>
> CIA will order western media to blame Muslim terrorists
>
> BUT the dead will mostly be Muslims and very very few westerners
>
> IF IT WAS A MUSLIM  MASS ATTACK , how come so few western dead ??
>
> Clearly just another stuff up by drunken drug crazed CIA / Mossad
> private death squad spaced out on speed over reacts AGAIN
>
> Western media will run with anything that points to their preferred
> villains and wont report the truth or question the facts
>
> Lavon Affairhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

> The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert
> operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli
> military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-
> owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that Arab
> and Muslim groups would be blamed.
>
> The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb strike by the Irgun, a
> militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British Mandatory
> authorities of Palestine, located at the King David Hotel in
> Jerusalem. The offensive was carried out on 22 July 1946 and was the
> deadliest attack against the British during the Mandate era
> (1920-1948).
>
> Operating in disguise, Irgun members planted a bomb in the basement of
> the main building of the hotel, part of which housed the Mandate
> Secretariat and the British military headquarters.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Thank you for this post! Enjoying reading your posts! Thumbs up! ...

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Nov 27, 2008, 8:33:34 AM11/27/08

Krudd the Dudd

Nov 27, 2008, 2:33:20 PM11/27/08
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:03:13 -0800 (PST), somebody claiming to be Katrina
(blondes_g...@yahoo.com) sprouted forth in
d6c64f3a-d3d9-44b7...@d23g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:-

>Thank you for this post! Enjoying reading your posts! Thumbs up! ...

Ha ha ha Kanga resorting to sock puppets again!

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Nov 27, 2008, 2:42:54 PM11/27/08

** Posted from http://www.teranews.com ** moslem cartoon character

Message has been deleted

ßÇDoügs

Nov 27, 2008, 5:18:54 PM11/27/08
Your practice of Al Taqiyya needs a LOT of
work. While only the dumbest muslime pigs would believe
these lies, this still constitutes a gigantic audience of
stupidity.

"kangarooistan" <jackie.s...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

kangarooistan

Nov 27, 2008, 6:57:08 PM11/27/08

I know for a fact the CIA was behind 9/11 , Bali , London , Spain and
now Mumbai attacks

Its only a matter of time till the evidence is exposed and the real
terrorists and all who support them , ALL HANG

Till then we must let the real terrorists slowly bleed to death

Strange to see the Indian chief terrorist investigator shot dead ,
after investigating recent attacks and arresting Hindu terrorists he
was killed while investigating this attack while others nearby were
not , clearly he was "fragged" to silence him

Who was behind the "Lavon Affair"

and "king david hotel bombing"

Who was blamed

WHO was the target
WHO did it
WHY

Some Statistics from the USA

In 1999, there were 28,874 gun-related deaths in the USA

over 80 deaths every day. (Source: for 1999. National Vital
Statistics Reports. 2001;49 (8).)
http://www.gun-control-network.org/GF01.htm

CIA will order western media to blame Muslim terrorists

BUT the dead will mostly be very very few westerners

IF IT WAS A MUSLIM MASS ATTACK how come so few western dead ??

Clearly just another stuff up by drunken drug crazed CIA / Mossad
private death squad spaced out on speed over reacts AGAIN

Western media will run with anything ,like they did with WMD ,
provided that it points to their preferred villains they accept
anything without ANY proof at all , and wont report the truth or
question the facts or refuse ALL evidence implicating CIA or Mossad
unless the White House or Israel admit it , yet run with an Anon
Emai or phone call , if it blames accuses Muslims

Lavon Affairhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

The Lavon Affair refers to the scandal over a failed Israeli covert
operation in Egypt known as Operation Susannah, in which Israeli
military intelligence planted bombs in Egyptian, American and British-
owned targets in Egypt in the summer of 1954 in the hopes that Arab
and Muslim groups would be blamed.

The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb strike by the

militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British

Operating in disguise, Irgun members planted a bomb in the

the main building of the hotel, part of which housed the Mandate
Secretariat and the British military headquarters.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

WATCH THIS SPACE, as evidence unfolds

Remember WMD , the truth will come out

CIA WAS BEHIND MUMBAI ATTACKS

KANGA
+++++++

they need to take economy off the headlines at ANY cost

November 26, 2008
Bailout costs $8.5 trillion

US Federal Government has pledged $8.56 trillion in economic bailout
for financial institutions so far

← BACK
Related Story

Paulson's $140B surprise
Danny Schechter: While world debated bailout, Treasury snuck bank
merger tax break under congress' nose

With the credit crisis continuing to worsen, the US federal government
is pledging a seemingly endless amount of money to shore up failing
institutions hit hard by toxic assets. Federal government pledges now
top $8 trillion with the most recent $800 billion announced Tuesday.
The Real News Network spoke to journalist and author Nomi Prins.
Bio

Nomi Prins is a journalist and Senior Fellow at Demos. She writes
about politics, money and relationships. Nomi is the author of Other
People’s Money: The Corporate Mugging of America and Jacked: How
"Conservatives" are Picking your Pocket . Before becoming a
journalist, Nomi worked on Wall Street as a managing director at
Goldman Sachs, and running the international analytics group at Bear
Stearns in London.

kangarooistan8

Nov 27, 2008, 9:00:41 PM11/27/08
On Nov 27, 12:10 pm, kangarooistan <jackie.smith1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who was behind the "Lavon Affair"
>
> and "king david hotel bombing"
> .
> Sounds like the CIA and Mossad attacks in Mumbai
>
> Who was blamed
> WHO was the target
> WHO did it
> WHY
Robert WHO ?

bet you never heard of him [ uncle bob ]
and nor did hardly anybody before or after he was "used" as a
propaganda image building tool ,in the 1950s

Good agents always keep a very low public profile , thousands work
behind the scenes and will never ever be acknowledged publicly for
exposing evil and advancing justice

One inch a decade if thats how it must be , truth and justice ALWAYS
win in the end

The REAL terrorists will soon be exposed

WATCH THIS SPACE ,
CIA was behind 9/11 and Bali and London and Spain and Mumbai
attacks , even if they recruited a few gullible young Muslims as
stooges for the cameras , CIA and Mossad were responsible for them
all , and the evidence EXISTS , I have seen it all and its water
tight , its only a matter of time till it is exposed in court as it
can not be made public yet as the CIA have power to seize it all , its
kept secure in Iran till the war crimes trials begin

kanga
=====

"In the nation's war on crime, Scotland Yard is the brain of Great
Britain's man-hunting machine.

Routine, detailed science and tenacity; these are the weapons used by
squads of highly trained men.
Men like former Superintendent Robert Fabian, hailed by the press as
one of England's greatest detectives!"

Fabian's detection methods were the secret of his success using such
innovations as forensic science which was being developed in the early
1950's.
http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/adults/other/fabian.htm

"Fabian of the Yard" was a television series transmitted by the BBC
made on film and transmitted between 1954 and 1956,
.
based upon ,the career of the by then retired Detective Inspector
Robert Fabian.

It focused on the subject of forensic science, which at the time was
still in its infancy.

Fabian usually appeared in a cameo shot towards the end of each
episode.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_strategy
Its a genetic trait all Fabians can "see "

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people under subjection

Nov 28, 2008, 12:39:26 AM11/28/08
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement

Krudd the Dudd

Nov 28, 2008, 3:41:10 AM11/28/08
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:57:08 -0800 (PST), somebody claiming to be
kangarooistan (kangaro...@gmail.com) sprouted forth in
6e9c1259-dd20-4208...@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:-

>I know for a fact the CIA was behind 9/11 , Bali , London , Spain and
>now Mumbai attacks
>
>Its only a matter of time till the evidence is exposed and the real
>terrorists and all who support them , ALL HANG

Well, if you know for a fact, as you claim, how about letting us all into
the secret?

Bet you don't!