Wonder Why His Lying Dalai Lama didn't disarm George Bush when He met Him? Re: Disarm your person and disarm the World, violence has solution: H.H the Dalai Lama

lo yeeOn

May 1, 2009, 12:05:22 AM5/1/09
So far, every chance the Dalai Lama got, he blew it.

His apologists try to build him up as a tireless worker for peace.

But he went not to Africa nor to Gaza or other Asian hot spots. He
also hobnobs only in the touchy-feely crowds and preaches only to the
converts. What a ``worker for peace''? Or, rather, if this is work
for peace, who needs a worker?

>The Nobel Laure[ate] is globally respected for his commitment to
>peace and his tireless efforts to better the human condition,
>laughed and spoke lightheartedly as he addressed the scores . . .

Jimmy Carter has done a lot of more and has certainly had a lot more
to show for.

And the Dalai Lama only addressed scores of people?

And an admirer/blogger gave away his _ticket_ so as to let someone
else have a chance to hear the Dalai Lama? And that is the way his
host has set up the events for this ``globally respected'' speaker?

It sounds more like they don't dare to have large venues for fear
that they should look empty when the Dalai Lama speaks.

>Pancho, A blogger from Metta Center for Nonviolence education told
>The Tibet Post ?my favorite quote was: ?Disarm your person and
>disarm the World? he also said ?the best way to insure future peace
>is for mothers to love their children.? In keeping with the theme
>of service and compassion that has guided His Holinesses the Dalai
>Lama's trip to the United States.

I wonder why the Dalai Lama did not apply his ``Disarm your person and
disarm the World'' bullshit to George Bush when he met him.

See, the US is the biggest nuclear arms stockpiling country in the
world. If the Dalai Lama wants to apply his teaching, Bush should be
a golden opportunity for him.

Instead, he came out and told people he and Bush instantly hit it off
and he loved the warmonger. He said he would withhold judgment on the
attack of Iraq. He also said he supported Bush's ``war on terror''
because, according to him, some humans are just inherently evil,
referring to the Muslim ``extremists'' Bush branded for the kill.

Bush is evil but the Dalai Lama proclaimed he loved him. The Dalai
Lama is no Buddist.

Maybe Baldeagle is right! If the Dalai Lama is a true Buddhist, he
would realize that his course of action would reincarnate him as a
cockroach or something he himself holds contempt of, if he does not
repent his way and stop serving the CIA soon. The Lama has to eat his
own dog food, especially if there is karma!

Oxford Dictionary:

karma - (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's action in
this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate
in future existences.

* informal destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.

lo yeeOn
========

#Gateway Pundit - Atom Gateway Pundit - RSS Gateway Pundit - Atom

IFRAME:
http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8852689&blogName=Gateway+P
undit&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLAS
SIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fgatewaypundit.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=h
ttp%3A%2F%2Fgatewaypundit.blogspot.com%2Fsearch

Gateway Pundit

Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dalai Lama Stuns Audience... Admits: "I Love George Bush"

He loves him.
(Politiken)
The Dalai Lama admits, "I love George Bush."
Beeqube and ROP reported:

The Dalai Lama, a lifelong champion of non-violence on Saturday
candidly stated that terrorism cannot be tackled by applying the
principle of ahimsa because the minds of terrorists are closed.
"It is difficult to deal with terrorism through non-violence," the
Tibetan spiritual leader said delivering the Madhavrao Scindia
Memorial Lecture here.
He also termed terrorism as the worst kind of violence which is not
carried by a few mad people but by those who are very brilliant and
educated.
"They (terrorists) are very brilliant and educated...but a strong
ill feeling is bred in them. Their minds are closed," the Dalai Lama
said.
He said that the only way to tackle terrorism is through prevention.
The head of the Tibetan government-in-exile left the audience
stunned when he said "I love President George W Bush." He went on to
add how he and the US President instantly struck a chord in their
first meeting unlike politicians who take a while to develop close
ties.

The loopy peaceniks in the audience must have loved that.

posted by Gateway Pundit at 1/18/2009 05:48:00 PM |