American Veteran Prefers Death by Iraqis Than Caged Life and Injections and False Felon Records

Saint Ram Bone

Jan 23, 2006, 2:45:09 PM1/23/06
Having watched where Jill Carroll, the American Journalist, allegedly
held captive by Iraqis, was threatened with death, I urge the captors
not to harm her in any way.

However, after what I endured while in USA government custody for
reporting crimes in the federal banking regulatory agencies, I consider
that in many cases I would have rather had death than to have had my
life destroyed, including their forced injections and forced signatures
and sheer terror.

Now the cowards will not give a jury trial to clear my name. I welcome
an international movement of weapons development. Beware as there are
many ways to spy. They are treacherous, those who control the USA
governments, particularly in California and Alabama, two states I know
well. Texas is frighteningly a draconian nightmare as it is in the
middle.

I welcome international war with a prayer for the humane party to
survive. Our leaders do not care for us, and we no longer care for
them.

Breathe the fires of war only in the desired firelines.

Mobile Audit Club has details of my horrors. We must move in some
fashion, but the question becomes, "Can you detect or saboutage that
which will guarantee the opposing force victory?" It is always present
at various dimensions and amplitudes and appitudes.

Things are never as bad as they seem they say. It is a matter of
measurement. Print my number across the image of the next potential
Holocaust Victim

X 017 911 84 I got in 2001 just like 911, 84 reminds me of
Orwell Hell, 017 is a Free Agent

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/