Fleming or Eichman's love child?

Freethought110

Oct 18, 2002, 8:18:39 PM10/18/02
It just occured to me, George Fleming looks the spitting image of Adolf
Eichman:

http://www.pbs.org/eichmann/eich15.htm

http://www.pbs.org/eichmann/eich22.htm

http://www.pbs.org/eichmann/eich1.htm

--
Freethought110

Pat Kohli

Oct 18, 2002, 11:05:08 PM10/18/02

Freethought110 wrote:

That is sad. You were going to be a doctor, but you took a break to try to
trick some guy into posting on TRB, because you happened to remember that
he does not trim headers.

Did you suppose that Eichmann's photo has some significance to Iranian
Culture, the Baha'i Faith, or, are you trying to prove that in some weird
way, George's recent reprensible personal attacks on you might have a wee
bit of something to them? (rhetorical question)

Likely you just want to see him post on TRB.

What is your dissertation about, goading the elderly? (rhetorical
question)

(plonk)

Freethought110

Oct 18, 2002, 11:20:39 PM10/18/02
Yeah, yeah, yeah....How about you leaking that NITV letter of Susan Maneck's
to Dermod, hmmm?

--
Freethought110

"Pat Kohli" <kohliCUT...@ameritel.net> wrote in message

Pat Kohli

Oct 19, 2002, 12:42:41 AM10/19/02

Freethought110 wrote:

> Yeah, yeah, yeah....How about you leaking that NITV letter of Susan Maneck's
> to Dermod, hmmm?

This one?

<< LOL :)) How about I post a certain letter on NITV that will shut
<< you up forever. Idiot!
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=newscache%24hpps3h%248o5%241%40elise.onthenet.com.au&output=gplain

When is it going to shut _me_ up?

I admitted my role in your getting that letter back on the 13th, "On that walk,
when I figured out how you could have gotten the Rouleau letter from me, I said
to myself, 'well that is pretty resourceful'."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=newscache%24uwvv3h%24aq9%241%40elise.onthenet.com.au

So, what did you really want to talk about, Doc? Your plans to flush out George
on to TRB, is that what you want? I'm all ears.

While we are here, let's make plans for Sunday, okay? You remember how all the
Yanks got the September 11 Commemorations last month? I'm thinking of having a
commemoration, too. I'm glad that you are hanging out here indefinitely
because, I know you will not want to miss that. "Let the denials begin", yeah,
baby!

Hey, Dermod, is it okay if I post one of the emails you sent me?

Susan Maneck

Oct 19, 2002, 1:36:25 AM10/19/02

>Hey, Dermod, is it okay if I post one of the emails you sent me?

Just the juicier ones, Pat.
warmest, Susan

Susan Maneck
Associate Professor of History
Jackson State University

http://bahaistudies.net/susanmaneck/

Freethought110

Oct 19, 2002, 1:37:57 AM10/19/02
You are a sleazy two-faced tout.

--
Freethought110

"Pat Kohli" <kohliCUT...@ameritel.net> wrote in message

Freethought110

Oct 19, 2002, 1:45:39 AM10/19/02
Good. Then I shall post your doctored messages to me.

--
Freethought110

"Susan Maneck " <sma...@aol.com> wrote in message

Dermod Ryder

Oct 19, 2002, 6:13:27 AM10/19/02

> Hey, Dermod, is it okay if I post one of the emails you sent me?

I got no problem with that but you should recall that the question
posed, related specifically to the corroboration of Pat's Prank and
had no bearing on the infamous directive. Flaming's oft quoted
missive on this was posted directly to Talisman.

Dermod.

Dermod Ryder

Oct 19, 2002, 7:43:43 AM10/19/02

"Freethought110" <Freetho...@bohemian.org> wrote in message

> Good. Then I shall post your doctored messages to me.

I'll drink to that!

Pat Kohli

Oct 19, 2002, 8:42:21 AM10/19/02

Freethought110 wrote:

> You are a sleazy two-faced tout.

And you wanted to tell me just yesterday how I don't know who my friends are.
You tried to blackmail with forwarded email. You only wanted to choke off my
voice.

Freethought110

Oct 19, 2002, 8:59:20 AM10/19/02
You are a tout and a sleaze. And if this were N Ireland, you would be
singing with Luca Brazi.

--
Freethought110

"Pat Kohli" <ko...@ameritel.net> wrote in message

Pat Kohli

Oct 19, 2002, 10:25:49 AM10/19/02

Freethought110 wrote:

> You are a tout and a sleaze. And if this were N Ireland, you would be
> singing with Luca Brazi.

So, now you want to make death threats, Ustad Munifaq?

For those who suppose that Dr. Hazini is praising my singing abilities, and
suggesting a duet partner, consider this:

Sonny orders Clemenza to immediately punish stoolie Paulie: "Take care
of that sonofabitch right away. Paulie sold out the old man, that
stronz. I don't want to see him again. Make that first thing on your
list, understand?" Just then, a brown paper-wrapped package is
delivered and unwrapped by Tessio - a fish is found within Luca's
bulletproof vest. It indicates that Luca Brazi has been executed
gangster-style - his body has been thrown in the river.
http://www.filmsite.org/godfB.html

Freethought110

Oct 19, 2002, 4:56:23 PM10/19/02
No death threats. I am telling you that if this was different, and I
different person without the grace I have deigned to bestow numerous times
for the kind of stuff that you have pulled, indeed in a place like Northern
Ireland or even the Middle East someone would lodge a bullet in your head
for being such a unabashed tout. Hell, you tried this double-faced game in
the 'hood' right there in Maryland and you wouldn't come out of it alive.
Obviously those sticks you live in Maryland have beclouded your intelligence
to such a degree that the self-evident eludes you. Probably has something to
do with that medication you take as well. Go figure ;-)

--
Freethought110

"Pat Kohli" <ko...@ameritel.net> wrote in message

Susan Maneck

Oct 21, 2002, 3:38:13 PM10/21/02
>I am telling you that if this was different, and I
>different person without the grace I have deigned to bestow numerous times
>for the kind of stuff that you have pulled, indeed in a place like Northern
>Ireland or even the Middle East someone would lodge a bullet in your head
>for being such a unabashed tout.

Sounds like exactly the kind of point George was trying to make with his 'petro
bomb' remark.

Freethought110

Oct 21, 2002, 4:48:23 PM10/21/02
Nope. It doesn't. I'll let you figure out the difference. I'll give you a
clue. George lives in Belfast. A hop and skip from Antrim. Where do I live
again?