@@ Iran-haters MUST attend @@

1 view

Arash

Mar 1, 2005, 12:26:22 AM3/1/05
The coalition of Iran-haters are called to attend this meeting to receive
further materials for propaganda purposes against nuclear Iran, which is a
threat to the hegemony of our Jewish masters.

All mongol turks; jews; bahais; MEK/MKO/NCRI/ killers; CIA funded Tudeh-ees;
Marxist-Leninists; Workers Parties; drug-dealing balloochi killers;
jew-monarchists; drug-dealing kurdish terrorists, must attend.

Contact your team leaders for further instructions:

Aryo Pirouznia (SMC...@Daneshjoo.org); Roozbeh Farahanipour
(roo...@marzeporgohar.org);
Rob Sobhani (cecc...@aol.com); Pooya Dayanim (In...@Iranianjew.org);
Banafsheh Pourzand-Bonazzi (onebu...@earthlink.net); Ramesh Sepehrrad
(nc...@igc.org); Amir Taheri (amirt...@benadorassociates.com); Donna M.
Hughes (dhu...@uri.edu); Jerome Corsi (jco...@worldnetdaily.com); Joseph
Farah(let...@WorldNetDaily.com); Douglas Feith; Frank Gaffney
(in...@centerforsecuritypolicy.org), Danielle Pletka (DPl...@aei.org);
Michael Ledeen (MLe...@aei.org); Richard Perle (RPe...@aei.org); Meyrav
Wurmser (mey...@hudsondc.org); David Wurmser; William Kristol
(edi...@weeklystandard.com); Paul Wolfowitz; David Frum (df...@aei.org);
Robert Kagan (ka...@ceip.org); Morris Amitay; Raymond Tanter; Yigal Carmon
(me...@memri.org); David Albright (albr...@isis-online.org); Reuel Marc
Gerecht (RGer...@aei.org); David Horowitz (Horriblewitz); Eleana Benador
(e...@benadorassociates.com). Charles Krauthammer
(let...@charleskrauthammer.com). Michael Rubin (MRu...@aei.org). Richard
Pipes; Daniel Pipes (Pi...@MEForum.org / meq...@aol.com).

Santorum (R-Pa.).

The briefing will focus on threats made by Iran against the U.S., including
calls for attacks on American soil.

Translated segments from MEMRI's TV Monitor Project (http://www.memritv.org)
will be shown in two parts:

Part One will feature speeches and threats by Iranian political, religious,
and military leaders, as well as calls in support of the Iranian pursuit of
nuclear weapons.

Part Two will show the high-tech anti-American propaganda campaign on
Iranian TV, including music videos and public proclamations against the U.S.

MEMRI's President Israeli Colonel "Yigal Carmon" will discuss the
above-mentioned issues, and will answer questions about the Iranian media.

* Israeli Colonel "Yigal Carmon" has spent 22 years in Israeli military
intelligence. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Yigal_Carmon

Event: "Must-See Iranian TV"
WHEN: Wednesday March 2 at 2:45 to 4:00 PM
WHERE: Capitol Building, LBJ Room (S-211)

To attend, Capitol Police guidelines require that non-Hill staff RSVP to
rs...@memri.org

Contact: MEMRI TV
Phone: 1-202-955-9070
Email: RS...@memri.org

http://releases.usnewswire.com/GetRelease.asp?id=43665

Info on Israeli intelligence service 'MEMRI'

Meyrav Wurmser (mey...@hudsondc.org)
Colonel Yigal Carmon (me...@memri.org)

http://www.acpr.org.il/people/mwurmser.html
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/ind/wurmser_m/wurmser-m.php
http://rightweb.irc-online.org/org/memri.php
http://www.sourcewatch.org/wiki.phtml?title=MEMRI:_Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute
https://www.hudson.org/learn/index.cfm?fuseaction=staff_bio&eid=Wurmser

=================================
Guardian UK
August 12, 2002

Selective MEMRI

Brian Whitaker investigates whether the 'independent' media institute that
translates the Arabic newspapers is quite what it seems

For some time now, I have been receiving small gifts from a generous
institute in the United States. The gifts are high-quality translations of
articles from Arabic newspapers which the institute sends to me by email
every few days, entirely free-of-charge.

The emails also go to politicians and academics, as well as to lots of other
journalists. The stories they contain are usually interesting.

Whenever I get an email from the institute, several of my Guardian
colleagues receive one too and regularly forward their copies to me -
sometimes with a note suggesting that I might like to check out the story
and write about it.

If the note happens to come from a more senior colleague, I'm left feeling
that I really ought to write about it. One example last week was a couple of
paragraphs translated by the institute, in which a former doctor in the
Iraqi army claimed that Saddam Hussein had personally given orders to
amputate the ears of military deserters.

The organization that makes these translations and sends them out is the
Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), based in Washington but with
recently-opened offices in London, Berlin and Jerusalem.

Its work is subsidized by U.S. taxpayers because as an "independent,
non-partisan, non-profit" organization, it has tax-deductible status under
American law.

MEMRI's purpose, according to its website, is to bridge the language gap
between the west - where few speak Arabic - and the Middle East, by
"providing timely translations of Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew media".

Despite these high-minded statements, several things make me uneasy whenever
I'm asked to look at a story circulated by MEMRI. First of all, it's a
rather mysterious organization. Its website does not give the names of any
people to contact, not even an office address.

The reason for this secrecy, according to a former employee, is that "they
don't want suicide bombers walking through the door on Monday morning"
(Washington Times, June 20).

This strikes me as a somewhat over-the-top precaution for an institute that
simply wants to break down east-west language barriers.

The second thing that makes me uneasy is that the stories selected by MEMRI
for translation follow a familiar pattern: either they reflect badly on the
character of Arabs or they in some way further the political agenda of
Israel. I am not alone in this unease.

Ibrahim Hooper of the Council on American-Islamic Relations told the
Washington Times: "MEMRI's intent is to find the worst possible quotes from
the Muslim world and disseminate them as widely as possible."

MEMRI might, of course, argue that it is seeking to encourage moderation by
highlighting the blatant examples of intolerance and extremism. But if so,
one would expect it - for the sake of non-partisanship - to publicize
extremist articles in the Hebrew media too.

Although MEMRI claims that it does provide translations from Hebrew media, I
can't recall receiving any.

Evidence from MEMRI's website also casts doubt on its non-partisan status.
Besides supporting liberal democracy, civil society, and the free market,
the institute also emphasizes "the continuing relevance of Zionism to the
Jewish people and to the state of Israel".

That is what its website used to say, but the words about Zionism have now
been deleted. The original page, however, can still be found in internet
archives.

The reason for MEMRI's air of secrecy becomes clearer when we look at the
people behind it. The co-founder and president of Memri, and the registered
owner of its website, is an Israeli called "Yigal Carmon".

Mr. - or rather, Colonel 'Yigal Carmon' spent 22 years in Israeli military
intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli
prime ministers, Yitzhak Shamir and Yitzhak Rabin.

Retrieving another now-deleted page from the archives of Memri's website
also throws up a list of its staff. Of the six people named, three -
including Colonel 'Yigal Carmon'- are described as having worked for Israeli
intelligence.

Among the other three, one served in the Israeli army's Northern Command
Ordnance Corps, one has an academic background, and the sixth is a former
stand-up comedian.

Colonel 'Yigal Carmon's co-founder at MEMRI is Meyrav Wurmser
(http://rightweb.irc-online.org/ind/wurmser_m/wurmser-m.php), who is also
director of the centre for Middle East policy at the Indianapolis-based
Hudson Institute, which bills itself as "America's premier source of applied
research on enduring policy challenges".

The ubiquitous Richard Perle, chairman of the Pentagon's defence policy
board, recently joined Hudson's board of trustees.

Ms. Wurmser is the author of an academic paper entitled Can Israel Survive
Post-Zionism? in which she argues that leftwing Israeli intellectuals pose
"more than a passing threat" to the state of Israel, undermining its soul
and reducing its will for self-defence.

In addition, Ms. Wurmser is a highly qualified, internationally recognized,
inspiring and knowledgeable speaker on the Middle East whose presence would
make any "event, radio or television show a unique one" - according to
Benador Associates, a public relations company which touts her services.

Nobody, so far as I know, disputes the general accuracy of MEMRI's
translations but there are other reasons to be concerned about its output.

The email it circulated last week about Saddam Hussein ordering people's
ears to be cut off was an extract from a longer article in the pan-Arab
newspaper, al-Hayat, by Adil Awadh who claimed to have first-hand knowledge
of it.

It was the sort of tale about Iraqi brutality that newspapers would happily
reprint without checking, especially in the current atmosphere of war fever.
It may well be true, but it needs to be treated with a little
circumspection.

Mr. Awadh is not exactly an independent figure. He is, or at least was, a
member of the Iraqi National Accord, an exiled Iraqi opposition group backed
by the US - and neither al-Hayat nor Memri mentioned this.

Also, Mr. Awadh's allegation first came to light some four years ago, when
he had a strong personal reason for making it. According to a Washington
Post report in 1998, the amputation claim formed part of his application for
political asylum in the United States.

At the time, he was one of six Iraqis under arrest in the U.S. as suspected
terrorists or Iraqi intelligence agents, and he was trying to show that the
Americans had made a mistake.

Earlier this year, MEMRI scored two significant propaganda successes against
Saudi Arabia. The first was its translation of an article from al-Riyadh
newspaper in which a columnist wrote that Jews use the blood of Christian or
Muslim children in pastries for the Purim religious festival.

The writer, a university teacher, was apparently relying on an anti-semitic
myth that dates back to the middle ages. What this demonstrated, more than
anything, was the ignorance of many Arabs - even those highly educated -
about Judaism and Israel, and their readiness to believe such ridiculous
stories.

But MEMRI claimed al-Riyadh was a Saudi "government newspaper" - in fact
it's privately owned - implying that the article had some form of official
approval.

Al-Riyadh's editor said he had not seen the article before publication
because he had been abroad. He apologized without hesitation and sacked his
columnist, but by then the damage had been done.

MEMRI's next success came a month later when Saudi Arabia's ambassador to
London wrote a poem entitled The Martyrs - about a young woman suicide
bomber - which was published in al-Hayat newspaper.

MEMRI sent out translated extracts from the poem, which it described as
"praising suicide bombers". Whether that was the poem's real message is a
matter of interpretation. It could, perhaps more plausibly, be read as
condemning the political ineffectiveness of Arab leaders, but Memri's
interpretation was reported, almost without question, by the western media.

These incidents involving Saudi Arabia should not be viewed in isolation.
They are part of building a case against the kingdom and persuading the
United States to treat it as an enemy, rather than an ally.

It's a campaign that the Israeli government and American neo-conservatives
have been pushing since early this year - one aspect of which was the
bizarre anti-Saudi briefing at the Pentagon, hosted last month by Richard
Perle.

To anyone who reads Arabic newspapers regularly, it should be obvious that
the items highlighted by MEMRI are those that suit its agenda and are not
representative of the newspapers' content as a whole.

The danger is that many of the senators, congressmen and "opinion formers"
who don't read Arabic but receive MEMRI's emails may get the idea that these
extreme examples are not only truly representative but also reflect the
policies of Arab governments.

MEMRI's Col Carmon seems eager to encourage them in that belief. In
Washington last April, in testimony to the House committee on international
relations, he portrayed the Arab media as part of a wide-scale system of
government-sponsored indoctrination.

"The controlled media of the Arab governments conveys hatred of the west,
and in particular, of the United States," he said. "Prior to September 11,
one could frequently find articles which openly supported, or even called
for, terrorist attacks against the United States ...

"The United States is sometimes compared to Nazi Germany, President Bush to
Hitler, Guantanamo to Auschwitz," he said.

In the case of the al-Jazeera satellite channel, he added, "the overwhelming
majority of guests and callers are typically anti-American and
anti-semitic".

Unfortunately, it is on the basis of such sweeping generalizations that much
of American foreign policy is built these days.

As far as relations between the west and the Arab world are concerned,
language is a barrier that perpetuates ignorance and can easily foster
misunderstanding.

All it takes is a small but active group of Israelis to exploit that barrier
for their own ends and start changing western perceptions of Arabs for the
worse.

It is not difficult to see what Arabs might do to counter that. A group of
Arab media companies could get together and publish translations of articles
that more accurately reflect the content of their newspapers.

It would certainly not be beyond their means. But, as usual, they may prefer
to sit back and grumble about the machinations of Israeli intelligence
veterans.

The following correction was printed in the Guardian's Corrections and
Clarifications column, Wednesday August 21 2002

In an article headed Atrocity stories regain currency, page 13, August 8,
and in an article headed Selective MEMRI on the Guardian website, we
referred to Dr. Adil Awadh, an Iraqi doctor who alleged that Saddam Hussein
had ordered doctors to amputate the ears of soldiers who deserted. Dr. Awadh
has asked us to make it clear that he has no connection with MEMRI (Middle
East Media Research Institute), and that he did not authorize its
translation of parts of an article by him. He is no longer a member of the
Iraqi National Accord (INA). He is an independent member of the Iraqi
National Congress (INC). His reference to orders by Saddam Hussein to cut
off the ears of deserters has been supported by evidence from other sources.

Read MEMRI's response to this article
21.08.2002: Media organization rebuts accusations of selective journalism
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/comment/0,10551,778373,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/elsewhere/journalist/story/0,7792,773258,00.html

============================
AntiWar
November 24, 2004

Repressive MEMRI

By Professor Juan Cole

I just checked my campus mail and found a letter in it from Colonel Yigal
Carmon, late of Israeli military intelligence, now an official at the Middle
East Media Research Organization, or MEMRI. He threatened me with a lawsuit
over blog comments I made at Informed Comment. This technique of the SLAPP,
or Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation
(http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/sbeder/SLAPPS.html), has already been
pioneered by polluting industries against environmental activists, and now
the pro-Likud lobby in the U.S. has apparently decided to try it out against
people like me.

I urge all readers to send messages of protest to me...@memri.org Please be
polite, and simply urge MEMRI, which has a major Web presence, to withdraw
the lawsuit threat and to respect the spirit of the free sharing of ideas
that makes the Internet possible.

Here is the letter:

November 8, 2004
Professor Juan Cole
University of Michigan History Department
1029 Tisch Hall
435 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1003

Dear Professor Cole,

I write in response to your article "Osama Threatening Red States?"
(http://www.antiwar.com/cole/?articleid=3898) published on November 3, 2004
on Antiwar.com The article included several statements about MEMRI which go
beyond what could be considered legitimate criticism, and which in fact
qualify as slander and libel. While we respect your right to argue the
veracity of our translations, you certainly may not fabricate information
about our organization. You make several claims that are patently false:

Trying to paint MEMRI in a conspiratorial manner by portraying us as a rich,
sinister group, you write that "MEMRI is funded to the tune of $60 million a
year." This is completely false.

You also write that MEMRI is an "anti-Arab propaganda machine" that
"cherry-picks the vast Arabic press." If you have any level of familiarity
with MEMRI, you should be aware of our Reform Project, which is one of the
most important of MEMRI's projects, and which receives much of our energy
and resources. The Reform Project (www.memri.org/reform.html) is devoted
solely to finding and amplifying the progressive voices in the Arab world.
It is especially disappointing that these charges do not come from an
overzealous journalist, but from a member of the academic community, from
whom one should be able to expect at least the minimum amount of research
and corroboration.

In addition, you write that "MEMRI is one of a number of public relations
campaigns essentially on behalf of the far right-wing Likud Party in
Israel." This, too, is completely false. MEMRI is totally unaffiliated with
any government, and receives no government funding. While I was formerly an
Israeli official (and retired more than a decade ago), I have never been
affiliated with the Likud Party, or any other party.

As such, we demand that you retract the false statements you have made about
MEMRI. If you will not do so, we will be forced to pursue legal action
against you personally and against the University of Michigan, which the
article identifies you as an employee of. We hope this will not be
necessary.

Sincerely,
[signed]
Yigal Carmon

Colonel Carmon's letter makes three charges:
1) that I alleged that MEMRI receives $60 million a year for its operations;
2) that I alleged that MEMRI cherry-picks the vast Arab press for articles
that make the Arabs look bad;
3) that I said that MEMRI was affiliated with the Likud Party.

This is how I would reply:

1) I am glad to publish the annual funding of MEMRI, and its sources, as
provided by Colonel Carmon, if he will tell us what the figure is, which he
has not. As a historian, I have no desire to have anything but the facts in
evidence. MEMRI obviously a well-funded operation, as any familiarity with
its scope and activities would make clear. In the meantime, I am glad to
acknowledge that the figure I gave has been disputed by Colonel Carmon. I
think he would find that in democratic countries, in any case, a dispute
over an organization's level of funding would be laughed out of court as a
basis for a libel action. In fact, I am giggling as I write this.

2) I continue to maintain that MEMRI is selective and biased against the
Arab press, and that it highlights pieces that cast Arabs, especially
committed Muslims, in a negative light. That it also rewards secular Arabs
for being secularists is entirely beside the point (and this is the function
of the "reform" site). On more than one occasion I have seen, say, a bigoted
Arabic article translated by MEMRI and when I went to the source on the Web,
found that it was on the same op-ed page with other, moderate articles
arguing for tolerance. These latter were not translated.

3) I did not allege that MEMRI or Col. Carmon are "affiliated" with the
Likud Party. What I said was that MEMRI functions as a PR campaign for Likud
Party goals. Colonel Carmon & Meyrav Wurmser, who run MEMRI
(http://www.sourcewatch.org/wiki.phtml?title=MEMRI:_Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute),
were both die-hard opponents of the Oslo peace process, and so ipso facto
were identified with the Likud rejectionists on that central issue.

Col. Carmon was not a formal member of the Likud party while serving in
Israeli military intelligence because active-duty military are not usually
involved in civilian political parties! Since he retired to the U.S., he did
not have the occasion to join the Likud, but there seems little question
that if he were living in Israel he would vote for Likud rather than Labor,
given his public stances.

So, the charge that I claimed an "affiliation" of MEMRI with Likud, isn't
true in the first place, and there is nothing to retract. That issue almost
certainly generated the entire letter. MEMRI is a 501 (c) 3 organization,
which is tax-exempt in U.S. law, and therefore cannot engage in (much)
directly political activity without endangering its exemption. I don't think
MEMRI does so directly intervene in politics as to make its 501 (c) 3 status
questionable. But it is obvious that 501 (c) 3 is widely abused by
right-wing think tanks.

More discussion on MEMRI on the Web can be found here:
http://www.prwatch.org/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=103

I've said all I am going to say to Colonel Carmon just now. Israeli military
intelligence is used to being able to censor the Israeli press and
intimidate journalists, and it is a bit shocking that Carmon should imagine
that such intimidation would work in a free society.

I will add another criticism of MEMRI, which is that it systematically
violates the intellectual property of Arab writers by appropriating their
content without paying for it, storing it on their servers, and then
claiming copyright in the work as translated! This is a shameful way of
proceeding. Where the source articles are published in a country that is
signatory to the major international copyright agreements, it may be
illegal. All sites dealing in other languages do quote or translate from
time to time, which falls under fair use. But MEMRI has a much more
systematic set of appropriations going.

MEMRI has begun taking out blog ads. Since it can hardly go about
threatening bloggers with lawsuits without violating the essential spirit of
open discourse on the Web, it has forfeited any claim on our eyeballs. I
urge all bloggers to decline advertisements from MEMRI until such time as
Colonel Carmon withdraws his outrageous threat.

* Juan Cole is Professor of History at the University of Michigan. Visit his
blog: http://www.juancole.com

http://www.antiwar.com/cole/?articleid=4047

Pacifist

Mar 1, 2005, 2:30:50 AM3/1/05
RBRK, sirknight, deev and hafkhat will need front row seats for this
event

sirknight67

Mar 1, 2005, 3:16:52 AM3/1/05
filthy son of a whore..you want more huh? OK madar jendeh, look slike
you're asking for it. Since you want to be shit on and obvioulsy you
don't know your own limits, I will have to make a few phone calls to
Europe and take care of your ass once and for all. Prepare to piss in
your pants motherfucker. I told you to leave and now whatever happens,
you'll only have yourself to blame.

RBRK

Mar 1, 2005, 9:38:11 AM3/1/05
Typical hezbollahi propaganda crap.

Arash, Just take a look at who are supporting you. You are now part of
the anti-Iranian terrorist mullahs'/hezbollahi group.

Note that Nuclear facilities/arsenal shall be operated in Iran only after
the regime change in Iran with one condition. That is the structures must
be inspected and reviewed by professionals in the field before start of
operations. After all they have all been constructed by some russian &
hezbollahi retards with various parts bought in black markets from
different countries with high possibilities of not meeting standards.
The safety of Iran & Iranians must be in the minds of everyone. And do
not tell me that british supported arab mullah MFs or their sag
hezbollahis & tokhm tazis care about Iranians.

If you have any brains left in you then you need to really Think who you
are supporting. This will be my last advice to you.

Message has been deleted

Deev

Mar 2, 2005, 10:21:11 AM3/2/05
Sir, natarsoonesh. In badbakht reedeh be khodesh.

"sirknight67" <sirkn...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Deev

Mar 2, 2005, 10:22:59 AM3/2/05
Arash listen to yourself, where does one become a Turk, Bahai etc. etc..,
are you aTurk if one of your parents is a Turk or bothe, mother or father,
what about if your grandfather was a Turk? or Grandmaother?

Sounds like what Hitler was doing trying to sort out who was Jew and who was
Catholic.

Looks to me like you are loosing it.

"Arash" <A7...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

marabeboos2002

Mar 2, 2005, 8:26:50 PM3/2/05
Ahmagheh kodan - this Pacifist is an imposter. He aint the one who
squeezed your khaayeh chap o raast. Go laass bezan with Iris. (watch
out s/he also maybe an imposter!, heee hee hee) Oh I forgot you just
jagh, doesn't matter real or not.

Reedam to kamarbandeh keereeyeh tae kwon dot. Aakhek tae kwon do ham
shod maarshaal art? Learn something decent, asshole. Like Judo or
Kung Fu.

Mara Daaraayeh Kamarbandeh talaayee in Kama Sutra, heeee heee hee.

Message has been deleted

sirknight67

Mar 3, 2005, 4:18:21 AM3/3/05
jendeye koon dookhte:

marabeboos2002

<Ahmagheh kodan - this Pacifist is an imposter. He aint the one who
squeezed your khaayeh chap o raast. >

Sendeh, he did some squeezing alright, just like I told him I liked
while he blew me heh hehheh...hassoud nasho, to ke behesh ghole ezdevaj
nadadi ke, hala bezar yekam be digaranam bede, magar vaghat to hasti?
hehehehehe

< Go laass bezan with Iris. >

bashe :-) Man ba oon laas meezanam, to be pacifist va alborz koon bede.
Harkes "type" khodesho dare dige. Toke khejalat nemikeshe ke lebase
zanoone mikoni tanet, ba oon haykale kirit, va koon midi to payeen
shahre qazvin. man chera khejalat bekesham az laas sadan ba yek zan?
To each his own ey Marabedooz jan e kooni? hehehehe (you dirty ghazvini
trans-testicle you!)

<(watch
out s/he also maybe an imposter!, heee hee hee) Oh I forgot you just
jagh, doesn't matter real or not. >

Jagh zadan be khode bad nist. Agar to ham jagh meezadi gayy vaghtha,
eghadr hashari nemeeshodi paye computer, ke majboor beshi har chand
vaght yek martebe bargardi ghazvin ke hame kooneto jer bedand va khoon
azat byad!
har chand ke bad nist ke kooneto jer bedand va khoon byad..Doktoret ke
kooneto meedoze khoub pool misaze (he praises your name each night by
saying "ey khoda, merci vase een bache koonye jende). Ba to noonesh to
roghane as we say.

<Reedam to kamarbandeh keereeyeh tae kwon dot. Aakhek tae kwon do ham
shod maarshaal art? Learn something decent, asshole. Like Judo or
Kung Fu. >

bebinam, dardet nemyad vaghti ke mireeni? az bacheha shenidam
ke sedaye aho nalat boland meeshe az bas ke koonetto jer dadan!
bad bakhte beenava, pas har dafe ke chos meedi, che zaji bayad bekeshi!

Sanyan kosskeshe tosari khor, man BOXER boodam, ghablaz een ke beram
Tae Kwon Do yad begeeram. Darzem, 4 sal am Aikido yad gereftam, va
koshti ye "greco-Roman". Anyway you cut it, with fists, with kicks,
grappling or wrestling, you are my BITCH!

<Mara Daaraayeh Kamarbandeh talaayee in Kama Sutra, heeee heee h>

Jed'ee meegee? Che jaleb, pas mesle oon mojassame ha hessabi baladi ke
pahato boland koni vaghti ke koonet meezaran?

AJAB bache koni hasti to...na faghat koon midi, hata een shode mesle
yek shoghl vasat!

Pacifist

Mar 3, 2005, 7:37:55 PM3/3/05
there are no turks in iran, just people who adopted a foreign language
during prior turkish occupation, these people will be brought back to
the correct fold and language