What are the best cities in North America for Iranians to live?

mystic_...@my-dejanews.com

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
What are the best cities in North America for Iranians to live?

Babak

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
It depends on your idea of what you want in a city. IE, lots of Iranians, good
healthcare, good education system, low crime, job opportunities, etc.

Idin Motedayen-Aval

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Do you like to be near other Iranians? If so, move to LA!
If like Iranians, but not quite so many of them, move a little
farther north in California.
If you like to see Iranians only every now and then, move
to Massachusetts (like me!).
If you want to be as far away from other Iranians as possible,
move to a hick town in Kentucky. Of course, you'd be running
the chance of getting lynched! :-)
But, if I had my choice (not considering the weather), I'd choose
either Toronto, Ontario or Amherst, Massachusetts (where I am
right now!). I've heard Seattle is a nice city, too; but I've never
been there!
Whatever you do, stay away from Philadelphia, PA. And Richmond, VA!
And, avoid the entire states of North and South Carolina! :-)

Dovvomin Irani

Dool Tracy

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Why avoid North and South Carolina??

:))

Arash M.

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))

Oh, but wait..he is not Iranian, so it doesn't matter :)

Arash

Idin Motedayen-Aval

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
"Arash M." wrote:

> Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))

Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
what I mean! :-)

Dovvomin Irani

Arash M.

Apr 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/9/99
I haven't. Are you saying that they are ultra-redneck?

I was in Texas last year and I was completely surprised. I expected racial
tension, to get bad looks wherever I went, etc. However, people treat each
other extremely well. In fact I think the atmosphere in some ways there is
alot more laid back than where I live, Vancouver, Canada. Here I notice
more people tend to stick to their own ethnic groups, while I noticed much
less of that in Texas. Of course I was in Dallas, which is said to be the
most metropolitan area. I don't really know what to say for the rest of
state, especially rural areas.

Arash

Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote in message
<370E9736...@student.umass.edu>...

Idin Motedayen-Aval

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
"Arash M." wrote:

> I haven't. Are you saying that they are ultra-redneck?

Yes. And I met someone there -- I'm not making this up --
who had the Confederacy flag in his store, and when I made
a joke about it (being some 100 years old), we almost go into
a fight!
Well, there was that, and have you ever tried to listen to the
radio in one of the southern states on a Sunday morning? There's
nothing on but preachers! I hate that!
This is the case in the Carolinas and Georgia (well, except in big cities
like Atlanta). I haven't been to Texas, but you should realize Dallas
is hardly a good sample of "Texas" (as you mentioned yourself).
And I've also heard that states like Louisiana and Mississippi are
pretty much like what I said about the Carolinas (maybe worse!).

Dovvomin Irani

P.S. Now I'm cracking on all the states outside New England. I
think pretty soon I'm going to make an enemy out of everyone on
SCI! ;-)

Rahim Shahbazi

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
to id...@student.umass.edu
Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:

> "Arash M." wrote:
>
> > Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))
>
> Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
> But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
> attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
> what I mean! :-)
>
> Dovvomin Irani
>
> > Oh, but wait..he is not Iranian, so it doesn't matter :)
> >
> > Arash

Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:

You should wish one day I call myself Iranian, I prefer to die rather
than for one moment to call myself an Iranian. However, I have couple of
dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in fact
they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of my
dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like the
Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name and
the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it they
both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So remember
how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states about you
two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered the
biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and Armenians
in this great accomplishment.

Young Turks of South Azerbaijan

Idin Motedayen-Aval

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
gooz-bAqAli-
If you had any common sense you'd know not to reply in private e-mail
to posts on SCI (but, since it's you we're talking about, I understand
the ignorance).

Rahim Shahbazi wrote:

> Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:
> >
> > "Arash M." wrote:
> >
> > > Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))
> >
> > Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
> > But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
> > attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
> > what I mean! :-)
> >
> > Dovvomin Irani
> >
> > > Oh, but wait..he is not Iranian, so it doesn't matter :)
> > >
> > > Arash
>
> Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:
>
> You should wish one day I call myself Iranian, I prefer to die rather
> than for one moment to call myself an Iranian.

Good for you! Axe age poxi budi ke mifahmidi there's no such
entity as "Southern Azarbayjan!!" Call yourself whatever you
want! What do I care?

> However, I have couple of
> dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in fact
> they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
> months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of my
> dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like the
> Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
> Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name and
> the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it they
> both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
> thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So remember
> how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states

Oh, man! There's no limit to your ignorance, is there?
Are Yankees also Persians?!!! Are blacks Persians? Or
maybe they are Armenians?
I hope you get lynched! ;-)

> about you
> two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered the
> biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and Armenians
> in this great accomplishment.
>
> Young Turks of South Azerbaijan

Do you know what happened to the "Young Turks" of the Ottoman Empire?
I doubt it.

Dovvomin Irani

MindSpring User

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Of fuck off and go back to Azerbaijan if you like it so much.

Rahim Shahbazi wrote in message <370FEA...@worldnet.att.net>...

>Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:
>>
>> "Arash M." wrote:
>>
>> > Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))
>>
>> Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
>> But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
>> attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
>> what I mean! :-)
>>
>> Dovvomin Irani
>>
>> > Oh, but wait..he is not Iranian, so it doesn't matter :)
>> >
>> > Arash
>
>Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:
>
>You should wish one day I call myself Iranian, I prefer to die rather

>than for one moment to call myself an Iranian. However, I have couple of

>dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in fact
>they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
>months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of my
>dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like the
>Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
>Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name and
>the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it they
>both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
>thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So remember

>how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states about you

>two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered the
>biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and Armenians
>in this great accomplishment.
>
>Young Turks of South Azerbaijan
>

>> > Dool Tracy wrote in message
<19990409044931...@ng42.aol.com>...

Arash M.

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Idin jan. This was pretty much the reaction I expected from him when I
stated not to go to N.C. because he lives there. He's upset because he would
like the rednecks to pick on someone else for once. :)

Arash

p.s. As for the private emails, he does it to me too. I think he figures
that people might not see his well though out reply, and might lower their
already incredibly high opinions of him. :)

Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote in message

<370FDB13...@student.umass.edu>...

>gooz-bAqAli-
>If you had any common sense you'd know not to reply in private e-mail
>to posts on SCI (but, since it's you we're talking about, I understand
>the ignorance).
>
>Rahim Shahbazi wrote:
>

>> Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:

>> > Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
>> > But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
>> > attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
>> > what I mean! :-)
>> >
>> > Dovvomin Irani

>> Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:
>>
>> You should wish one day I call myself Iranian, I prefer to die rather
>> than for one moment to call myself an Iranian.
>

>Good for you! Axe age poxi budi ke mifahmidi there's no such
>entity as "Southern Azarbayjan!!" Call yourself whatever you
>want! What do I care?
>

>> However, I have couple of
>> dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in fact
>> they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
>> months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of my
>> dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like the
>> Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
>> Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name and
>> the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it they
>> both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
>> thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So remember
>> how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states
>

>Oh, man! There's no limit to your ignorance, is there?
>Are Yankees also Persians?!!! Are blacks Persians? Or
>maybe they are Armenians?
>I hope you get lynched! ;-)
>

>> about you
>> two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered the
>> biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and Armenians
>> in this great accomplishment.
>>
>> Young Turks of South Azerbaijan
>

>Do you know what happened to the "Young Turks" of the Ottoman Empire?
>I doubt it.
>
>Dovvomin Irani

Arash M.

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Well, if he is from Tabriz, I don't want him going back, since he would be
going back to Iran. He is more than welcome to go to the Republic though. :)

Arash

MindSpring User wrote in message <7ept6b$vti$1...@camel29.mindspring.com>...

>Of fuck off and go back to Azerbaijan if you like it so much.
>

>Rahim Shahbazi wrote in message <370FEA...@worldnet.att.net>...

>>Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:

>>> Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
>>> But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
>>> attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
>>> what I mean! :-)
>>>
>>> Dovvomin Irani

>>Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:
>>
>>You should wish one day I call myself Iranian, I prefer to die rather

>>than for one moment to call myself an Iranian. However, I have couple of

>>dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in fact
>>they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
>>months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of my
>>dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like the
>>Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
>>Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name and
>>the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it they
>>both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
>>thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So remember

>>how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states about you

>>two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered the
>>biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and Armenians
>>in this great accomplishment.
>>
>>Young Turks of South Azerbaijan

><19990409044931...@ng42.aol.com>...

Reza

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Rahim Shahbazi wrote:

> Idin Motedayen-Aval wrote:
> >
> > "Arash M." wrote:
> >
> > > Because Rahim Koonbazi lives in North Carolina :))
> >
> > Well, that's a good reason! Actually, a darn good one! :-)
> > But I was thinking more about their general annoying Southern
> > attitude. If you have ever driven through those states, you'll know
> > what I mean! :-)
> >
> > Dovvomin Irani
> >
> > > Oh, but wait..he is not Iranian, so it doesn't matter :)
> > >
> > > Arash

Whoever said:
If we could read the secret history of our enemies we should find in
each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility.

> Poor Ara$ and Doccomin, sevvomin, chaharomin.......Irani:

AqA Rahim-e xoshbaxt!

> You should wish one day I call myself Iranian,

Ash-e *must* (not mAst!) does not exist!!

> I prefer to die rather
> than for one moment to call myself an Iranian.

Please be honest and die if you ever wanted to call yourself Iranian!

> However, I have couple of
> dogs, I registered their name one Fars and the other one Armeni, in
> fact
> they match to each other and the names are suitable. In fact couple of
> months ago some family asked me if they can use also the same name of
> my
> dogs to their dogs. I said sure help yourself. I tell you soon like
> the
> Persian cat you nationality will become real famous, Persian dog or
> Armeni dog. They asked if there is any relation between my dogs name
> and
> the actuall Persians and Armenian. I said just don't worry about it
> they
> both are the same shit, one is dry and the other one is wet. They said
> thanks for info., Fuck both of them, Armenians and Persian. So
> remember
> how we feel in North Carolina or basically in Souther states about you
> two loser nationality, both of you Armenians and Persian considered
> the
> biggest loser of the century. I congratulate you Persians and
> Armenians
> in this great accomplishment.

I have a challenging question for you and do not know if you have ever
thought about that! In short what was your choice in becoming an Azari,
I mean was it you who decided to become an Azari?! or it was just by
accident that you have become Rahim Shahbazi a young turk from south
Azarbaijan. If it was not under your control that you are an Azari, what
would you have done if you had been brought into life as an Armenian or
Persian? Would you hate (and kill) yourself, your folks,... and would
you call your dog Azari then and would you .....?! and if it was you who
decided to become an Azari please prove your claim!

> Young Turks of South Azerbaijan

Good luck, Reza.

PS
Please do not e-mail me in private just in case you wanted to get back
to my question.

PS'
"Never put anyone out of your heart..."

PS"
Needless to say I do not support superiority of any race.

Arash M.

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Reza Jan, do not ask him these questions. These are beyond his scope of
reasoning, and all you will get as a reply is a low-brow, profanity-filled
reply, both on here and in your private email. Basically I'm come to regard
him like UserNG. He doesn't have much of anything to offer anyone.

Arash

Reza

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
Arash jAn,

I should say despite the fact that he is too "talx" in his posts, I did
not want to offend him as it is not in my "marAm" at all! I just wanted
to tell him, man! it is not "rasmesh" to treat people like this! Well,
the question, that I challenged him to answer, in fact can be asked to
all of those who think truth is like a cone! and that they are the only
ones who are standing on the vertex of the cone!..... Sad-Funny eh?!
Well, what else can I tell you?! brother...

Adamiyat, Reza.

mnoormoh...@gmail.com

May 10, 2015, 2:29:59 AM5/10/15
hi Reza
i am looking a good place for living in the USA . i have been in Boston, Chicago for a couple of months .i have heard from my friend about the North Carolina so in that case id it possible for you to give some info about that
regards
mohammad