Re: why are they censoring ARASH

Message has been deleted

Arash

Sep 3, 2006, 3:57:53 AM9/3/06
Dash Akbar Ghasab wrote:
> Some bastards post all anti Muslim crap they want in this group,where
> they don't belong,but whoever oversees this group are
> censoring\deleting Arash's posts.God i hate these fucking jews

Bullshit.
All my poasts are still here.

Arash

Sep 3, 2006, 4:20:03 AM9/3/06
> Dash Akbar Ghasab wrote: Some bastards post all anti Muslim crap they want in this group, where they don't belong, but whoever oversees this group are censoring\deleting Arash's posts. God i hate these fucking jews.

You can access all of my archives here, they cannot be deleted.

This Net terrorist Jay Stevens (IP: 218.26.240.242) changes headers/deletes.
Jay Stevens (Jai Maharaj)
jai[at]flex.com, jai[at]mantra.com

Report him to Honolulu FBI
Honolulu FBI: honolulu[AT]FBI.gov

and Honolulu Police Department
Honolulu Police Department: hpd[AT]honolulupd.org

Newsgroups: alt.religion.islam,aus.religion.islam,soc.culture.australian,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.iraq,uk.religion.islam
Subject: Re: why are they censoring ARASH
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:57:53 +0800
Message has been deleted

"ابنام خداوند٥ بخشندە و مهربان ;-(╠۞╣Ǚ∑§â€IÐ_SBR_­X|||)"

Sep 4, 2006, 9:14:48 PM9/4/06
Dash Akbar Ghasab wrote:
> Some bastards post all anti Muslim crap they want in this group,where
> they don't belong,but whoever oversees this group are
> censoring\deleting Arash's posts.God i hate these fucking jews

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL

moslem cartoon character muhammad was a child molester and goat fucker

mugz

Jul 25, 2007, 4:20:59 PM7/25/07
Arash <A7...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:ede1un$5on$1...@news.yaako.com:

This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups Terms Of
Use.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yaako Warrior the slayer of shitskin mohammadans

Jul 25, 2007, 7:10:13 PM7/25/07

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bet the shitskin mohammadan was deported from Canada.

shitskin goat fucking mohammadans to be wiped out soon !

Gary the mighty Yaako warrior.

Radiogalaxy

Jul 25, 2007, 11:36:14 PM7/25/07
Filthy Muzzies should go back to their filthy country.

"Yaako Warrior the slayer of shitskin mohammadans"
<daveonl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Firnando

Jul 25, 2007, 11:45:48 PM7/25/07
What Ever Happend To Ardalan Keykavoussi?? LOL

Peng Yong <pp...@yaako.com> is: Different anti-Islam troll, same crap

This troll name is "Peng Yong" aka yaako forger <pp...@yaako.com> ip
218.26.80.242 hiding in China

Peng Yong <pp...@yaako.com> using fake identity, post excessive cross-
posting to unrelated Newsgroup off-topic matirials.

He is stealing aliases, involved in identity theft, spamming,
unauthorized third patry cancellation, all of those and many more
illegal activities originated from yaako.com ip 218.26.80.242

mugz

Jul 26, 2007, 1:52:25 AM7/26/07
On Jul 25, 8:45 pm, Firnando <geovani_the_ital...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What Ever Happend To Ardalan Keykavoussi?? LOL
>
> Peng Yong <p...@yaako.com> is: Different anti-Islam troll, same crap
>
> This troll name is "Peng Yong" aka yaako forger <p...@yaako.com> ip
> 218.26.80.242 hiding in China
>
> Peng Yong <p...@yaako.com> using fake identity, post excessive cross-

> posting to unrelated Newsgroup off-topic matirials.
>
> He is stealing aliases, involved in identity theft, spamming,
> unauthorized third patry cancellation, all of those and many more
> illegal activities originated from yaako.com ip 218.26.80.242

ya, and you are an absolute dumbass

Message has been deleted

Yaako Warrior the slayer of shitskin mohammadans

Jul 26, 2007, 2:05:14 AM7/26/07
geovani_t...@yahoo.com wrote:
> This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

TROLLS HUNTER

Jul 26, 2007, 10:53:08 AM7/26/07
Ardalan Keykavoussi (Sirknight67) is most likely an Indian wanna be
Zoroastrian was kicked out with humiliation defeat

Message has been deleted

Sir Salman Rushdie

Jul 26, 2007, 12:46:04 PM7/26/07

"Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> What Ever Happend To Ardalan Keykavoussi?? LOL

He's selling you rmother for $2 a pop

Ahura Mazda

Jul 26, 2007, 1:17:48 PM7/26/07
On Jul 26, 10:53 am, TROLLS HUNTER <trolls_hun...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ardalan Keykavoussi (Sirknight67) is most likely an Indian wanna be
> Zoroastrian was kicked out with humiliation defeat

Ardalan Keykavoussi not fit to be humans, he is human filth

Ardalan Keykavoussi an Indian pretending to be Iranian, both way he
casts shame and disgrace on Indian & Iranian people.

Add to your information that Ardalan Keykavoussi's mother was kicked
out from almost every Indian brothel because, she is suffering from
venereal disease, yet she refused to accept the doctor's advice and
knowingly endangering her clients' safety!

What a filthy bitch!

Message has been deleted