Open Letter to President Saddam of Iraq...

@yahoo.com SimonB

Mar 11, 2002, 4:18:34 PM3/11/02
(This is an Open letter to the President of the Islamic Republic of Iraq)

Dear Sir,

You are hereby "commanded" to visit Tehran without any "protection"
using "air" or "land" means of transport.

You are yet to explain to the Iranian people all OVER the WORLD,
and their relatives in Iraq, including of course my "mother's" ancestors,
the good Kurdish people!; as to why "YOU" invaded the Eslamic
Republic of Iran?!?

You and your people have paid the heaviest price for YOUR mistake
of siding with OUR ENEMIES!

You are solely responsible for the death of millions of MOSLEMS and
non-moslems and non-humans, the animals which were caught in
the middle:-(

You will be permitted to LIVE as, will all your family, stripped
of your Title, Wealth and SHALL be exiled to live in Iran for
the rest of your natural life.

Given that YOU and YOUR PEOPLE, SHALL be DESTROYED
should you FAIL to COMPLY with the above COMMAND; I am
sure that as any responsible FAILED LEADER, you would wish
to at least save yourself and your children and immediate family!?!

You have EXACTLY till the VERNAL_EQUINOX of " 2002 to
decide your fate and that of your family, and of course YOUR
ENTIRE NATION.

This is NOT a NEGOTIATION!!!

Saeid BEIK-RASSOULI
CEO
Distribution International Trading Corp.
*****sAhebol zamAn****