Message from Nazi Man

1 view

Nazi Man

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

This is Nazi Man from the Church of the Creator. I am posting on these
newsgroups to talk about the doctrine of the Church.
The basic doctrine of the Church is that God is the Creator of the
Universe and all life on Earth. He created a few humans. Then He created
Adam and Eve,who are the parents of the white race,and made them and their
children masters of the world. But the Devil deceived them and they sinned
against God. God promised to restore the white race to its rightful place.

But God also said that there would be emnity between the Seed of the
woman and the seed of the serpent. The seed of the serpent are known as
jews. The jews are trying to deceive the white race and bring them down
just as the Devil deceived Adam and Eve. The jews often use the inferior
mud-peoples God created before Adam and Eve to help them succeed. History
is full of jewish actions. For example,the jews who brought black slaves
to America,forcing contact between the two races. The jews were
responsible for the Great Depresssion and communism in Russia. Adolf
Hitler tried to wipe the jewish scourge off the face of the earth,but the
jews deceived America and turned America against Hitler. Today,the jews
are still causing problems around the world,such as the ethnic conflict in
Bosnia,illegal immigration into the United States,and race-mixing between
white people and inferior people. We must stand up to the jews and contain
their evil.

WHITE PEOPLE,UNITE!

Nazi Man

Kim

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Nazi Man (na...@windbag.com) wrote:
> [religious dogma snipped]
>
> I did not know a bunch of rednecks can establish a church. At least you
> do not have to pay taxes. :-)
>
> Michael

Didn't you realize the US historical existence between Nazi and Church.

Michael Ejercito

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

StukaFox

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Kim (K...@csulb.edu) wrote:

: Didn't you realize the US historical existence between Nazi and Church.

Say helllo to "Nazi-Man", as well as the anon-flamer on alt.politics.
white-power, everyone!

What's a matter, loser, CSU-LB tell you to knock off the anon-crap?

Mike "Nazi scumbags unmasked while you wait!" Beebe
--
A society without religion is like a crazed psychopath without a loaded .45

"We are not liars, we are telling the 100% truth (with some xceptions)"

-- Sean Jorden on the validity of racist
claims made on alt.politics.white-power

Andrew Mathis

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Hi Nazi Man.

Did you clean up Ben Classen's brains when he offed himself?

Just wondering....

na...@windbag.com (Nazi Man) wrote:

> WHITE PEOPLE,UNITE!

> Nazi Man

-------------------------------------
"If they give you ruled paper,
Write the other way."
--Juan Ramon Jimenez

RStacy2229

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

This is your brain on Racial Determism:

In article <nazi-27085...@134.139.59.19>, na...@windbag.com (Nazi

Man) writes:
> Adolf Hitler tried to wipe the jewish scourge off the face of the earth

<SNIP>. Today,the jews are still causing problems <SNIP> and race-mixing

between
>white people and inferior people. We must stand up to the jews and
contain
>their evil.
> WHITE PEOPLE,UNITE!

ICK! By the way: Why is it that "white supremacists" who go around talking
about "Aryan superiority" are ALWAYS so manifestly inferior?
Robert Stacy McCain

Kim

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Well, Mr. Nazi, Nazism and Jewishism are two of most dangerous group
I must protect myself from....

Willard F. Dawson

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

Considering that Mieun Kim is apparently yet another flaming troll, and
that it insists on modifying its headers to attempt to avoid location,
I thought you might be interested in seeing the following bit of
investigative digging... of course, you might not be interested, too.
Note followups, please.

> $ finger K...@csulb.edu
> unknown host: csulb.edu
> $ nslookup -q=mx csulb.edu
> Server: ns1.crl.com
> Address: 165.113.1.36
>
> csulb.edu preference = 0, mail exchanger = yei.csulb.edu
> csulb.edu nameserver = garuda.csulb.edu
> csulb.edu nameserver = csus.edu
> yei.csulb.edu internet address = 134.139.1.32
> garuda.csulb.edu internet address = 134.139.1.2
> csus.edu internet address = 130.86.90.1
> $ f K...@yei.csulb.edu
> [yei.csulb.edu] connect: Connection refused
> $ telnet yei.csulb.edu 25
> Trying 134.139.1.32...
> Connected to yei.csulb.edu.
> Escape character is '^]'.
> 220 yei.csulb.edu ESMTP Sendmail 8.7.5/8.7.3; Tue, 21 May 1996 21:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
> expn Kim
> 250 Mieun Kim <k...@yei.csulb.edu>
> quit
> 221 yei.csulb.edu closing connection
> Connection closed by foreign host.

: From: Kim <K...@Winson.edu>
: Newsgroups: soc.culture.intercultural,soc.couples.intercultural,soc.culture.african.american,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.politics.correct,alt.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.radical-left,alt.music.rush,alt.skinheads,alt.flame
: Subject: Re: Message from Nazi Man
: Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 19:55:46 -0700
:

Let's do lunch!

May 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/22/96

In <31A282...@Winson.edu> Kim <K...@Winson.edu> writes:

>StukaFox wrote:
>>
>> Kim (K...@csulb.edu) wrote:
>>
>> : Didn't you realize the US historical existence between Nazi and
Church.

>> Say helllo to "Nazi-Man", as well as the anon-flamer on
alt.politics.
>> white-power, everyone!
>>
>> What's a matter, loser, CSU-LB tell you to knock off the
anon-crap?

>> Mike "Nazi scumbags unmasked while you wait!" Beebe
>> --
>> A society without religion is like a crazed psychopath without a
loaded .45

>> "We are not liars, we are telling the 100% truth (with some
xceptions)"

>> -- Sean Jorden on the validity of racist
>> claims made on
alt.politics.white-power

> Well, Mr. Nazi, Nazism and Jewishism are two of most dangerous group
>I must protect myself from....
Jewishism? Isnt it Judiasm?