Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

This shows, that Quran is not a book from God, but a lie from Mohammed.

0 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

aqua...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
19 Apr 2007, 07.16.0919/04/07
kepada
If God chooses to reveal a religion, he will make SURE that it
contains super-human qualities, otherwise, it may be mistaken for a
Human message.
Quran does not have ANY super human qualities and infact has defects
of all kinds ( http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/index.html ).

This shows, that Quran is not a book from God, but a lie from Mohammed.

Combro-dirawa

belum dibaca,
19 Apr 2007, 07.19.4719/04/07
kepada

> If God chooses to reveal a religion, he will make SURE that it
> contains super-human qualities, otherwise, it may be mistaken for a
> Human message.
> Quran does not have ANY super human qualities and infact has defects

indeed ! see my new siggy ..... it's self-explanatory , he he he he he

--
Q3:54 ...and Allah is the best of the deceivers.

Q3:54 ... dan Auwlloh adalah 'khairu al mukareena' (penyesat terulung) !!!

subbanouwlloooh getoo loh !

Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

belum dibaca,
20 Apr 2007, 10.35.1420/04/07
kepada

Kalau itulah cara berdebat dengan pembohongan dan kebodohan, mana
boleh menang.

Those defects are not defects at all. Just misconceptions of dishonest
readers.

One argument was about the miscalculation of allocations of
properties. The idots who commented on them does not even know about
proportional maths, only direct summation.

Combro-dirawa

belum dibaca,
20 Apr 2007, 11.34.3120/04/07
kepada
"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" <oth...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1177079714.810656.267960
@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com :

> Kalau itulah cara berdebat dengan pembohongan dan kebodohan, mana
> boleh menang.

ooo, no wonder, jadi rupanya yang awak cari cari di NG ini lewat perdebatan hanya lah kemenangan,
begitu ?

bahhhh, so disgraceful of you, the moslems !!

Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

belum dibaca,
25 Apr 2007, 09.34.2525/04/07
kepada
On Apr 20, 11:34 pm, "Combro-dirawa" <comb...@dirawa.com> wrote:
> "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" <othm...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1177079714.810656.267960

> @e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com :
>
> > Kalau itulah cara berdebat dengan pembohongan dan kebodohan, mana
> > boleh menang.
>
> ooo, no wonder, jadi rupanya yang awak cari cari di NG ini lewat perdebatan hanya lah kemenangan,
> begitu ?

Jadi, kamu berdebat untuk kalah!!!

Duren

belum dibaca,
25 Apr 2007, 09.36.0525/04/07
kepada
"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" <oth...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1177508065.329629.30200
@s33g2000prh.googlegroups.com :

> Jadi, kamu berdebat untuk kalah!!!

bahhh , memang nya gua pikirin !!
(or in english : yeah rite, like I care !!)

Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

belum dibaca,
26 Apr 2007, 05.37.2726/04/07
kepada
On Apr 25, 9:36 pm, Duren <f...@exotica.com> wrote:
> "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" <othm...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1177508065.329629.30200

> @s33g2000prh.googlegroups.com :
>
> > Jadi, kamu berdebat untuk kalah!!!
>
> bahhh , memang nya gua pikirin !!
> (or in english : yeah rite, like I care !!)

If you don't care whether you lose or win in a debate, it shows
clearly that you don't care about the truth.
No wonder.

Duren

belum dibaca,
26 Apr 2007, 11.43.1726/04/07
kepada
"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" <oth...@lycos.com> wrote in news:1177580246.996722.127820
@r35g2000prh.googlegroups.com :

> If you don't care whether you lose or win in a debate, it shows
> clearly that you don't care about the truth.
> No wonder.

so you think you do ? no wonder ......

Pesan telah dihapus
Pesan telah dihapus