official website of Front Pembela Islam (FPI) is www.fpi.or.id

Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)

Aug 30, 2008, 8:09:34 PM8/30/08
official website of Front Pembela Islam (FPI) is www.fpi.or.id

--

ADW sudah TIDAK di Komplek MABAD Rawa Belong No. 14; Jakarta Barat;
Indonesia, sejak 31 - 07 - 2008
SEJAK 31 - 07 - 2008 adw tinggal di Koordinat GPS: 6° 12' 11.13" South -
106° 46' 52.75" East

- Yahoo Messenger ID : adrian...@yahoo.com (i usualy
in front of my computer every day at 17:00 - 21:00 (indonesian times); GMT +
7:00, and my computer usualy 24/7 connect to internet
- website address : http://www.adriandw.com
(about christian, jew and islam; history, knowledge, teaching and practice
on life)
- e - mail address : adri...@centrin.net.id
- Cellphone/Mobile/Hand Phone : +62 816 705 818 (video call acceptable/3G
acceptable)
- World Church baptized me Saint John in 1985
- World Church and World Synagogue acknowledged me as Messiah

Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)

Aug 30, 2008, 8:11:12 PM8/30/08
you can open this website on Indonesian, English and Arabian language

--

"Adrian Dharma Wijaya (Adri)" <adri...@centrin.net.id> wrote in message