commies want to do to india what they did to bengal; congress ok with it.

harmony

Jan 22, 2010, 5:25:18 PM1/22/10

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 23, 2010, 4:58:48 PM1/23/10
I am sure that Barack Hussein Obama will be able to help since
that is what he's trying to do to the US too.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b5a25d0$0$12416$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

harmony

Jan 25, 2010, 1:39:50 PM1/25/10
i am not a big movie watcher, but i saw the avatar last evening.
toward the end of the movie, when the patient avatar-jake was being treated
by the efforts of whole village of navis in unison, a young girl in seat
behind said, i want that many doctors when i am sick. her mom said, shush,
obama health care coming.

the movie is a great pleasure. what i wanted to know was what do the navis
call their own planet - or was it a moon; surely it isn't pandora, right?

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100123Ke875o14d6T3TNgY53RIDks@S5gTt...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 27, 2010, 5:45:12 PM1/27/10
Dhanyavaad for saving me the cost of watching Avatar.

Please take a look at this:

Avatar from Pocahontas:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2938/mediahttp9gagcomphotdab.jpg

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi