Kill these Bitches

1 view

Fair For All

Sep 5, 2004, 11:06:54 PM9/5/04
http://www.fathermag.com/news/rape/watertown.shtml

She should go to jail forever!!!!

http://www.fathermag.com/news/rape/pontiac.shtml

So should she!!!!

Girls like these should then be placed on the "sex-offender" registry
forever just like boys are!!!!

A girl committing a wrong deserves the same punishment a boy would get
for the same wrong!!!!

Fuck these perverted little bitches!!!! Stick a fish-hooked knife up
their anuses and pull till you pull out their guts.

Do the crime. Do the time.

Abuse is abuse regardless of the genders of the perpetrators or
victims. Fuck these little girls.

PersonInMyOwnEyes

Sep 6, 2004, 1:51:04 PM9/6/04
That boy should be happy. We all would wish to be that lucky.

Fair For All

Sep 6, 2004, 7:09:12 PM9/6/04
john-...@lycos.com (PersonInMyOwnEyes) wrote in message news:<6cd611d5.04090...@posting.google.com>...

> That boy should be happy.

He was too young.

> We all would wish to be that lucky.

Lucky? Maybe you'd like to have sex forced on you by someone stronger than you?

PersonInMyOwnEyes

Sep 8, 2004, 12:17:15 AM9/8/04
masculis...@yahoo.com (Fair For All) wrote in message news:<72836ece.04090...@posting.google.com>...
> He was too young.

No, he wasn't.

> Lucky? Maybe you'd like to have sex forced on you by someone stronger than you?

If it's by a 12-year old girl than ok :)