Rights of Brasil's Lula da Silva and other friends of Castro and Chavez, and of other "democratically elected" Criminal Minds - {HRI note 20090724-V1.2}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 30, 2009, 7:56:55 AM9/30/09
The Rights of Brasil's Lula da Silva and other friends of Castro, of
Chavez and of other "democratically elected" Criminal Minds

{HRI note 20090724-V1.2}

(Version 1.2
on 29 Sept 2009)

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

Honduras is the first SANE country, to LEGALLY remove a Criminal Mind
from the position of head of state,

in order to prevent that Criminal Mind from ruining the country,
Honduras in this case,

ruining which he, Zelaya, has shown to be engaged in to
such an extent, and so persistently,

that the legal procedures came to be used to depose and to
oust the Criminal Mind, "Mel" Zelaya.

'

Criminal Minds have BY DEFINITION no right to lead any group, state
or country. (*)

'

As you know very well in the case of Chavez, everything he does and
says, about anyone and about anything, is PRECISELY and always THE
REVERSE of what is actually true

- about himself, about his own activities and intentions,

he, Chavez, states PRECISELY the opposite of what is
actually true;

- about his opponents, in particular about the very good and the
very caring,

he, Chavez, states PRECISELY the reverse of that, what is
actually true.

'

I do not have to explain that to you, you have seen it with your own
eyes, and you can read or hear it daily, he does that PERSISTENTLY.

He. Chavez, has NO OTHER INTENTION than to ruin his, and
possibly any other country too,

he tried his hand on Bolivia, on Ecuador, and Nicaragua,
and now, without the intended success, though, he tried
his hand also in Honduras,

with the usual spate of vicious lies, underhand
activities, etc., typical of the Criminal Mind,

of Hugo Chavez, in this case; and

which he can only do, by appealing to and stimulating the inborn
Insanity of people,

and stimulating the innate Insanity of people, is the only
purpose for which he wants his national speeches to be
listened to:

to hypnotize people into not seeing his Evil, nor the Evil of
others, to not see the violently INTENSE Evil of Fidel Castro,
for instance, but also of his other "friends," in Iran, and in
Russia and in China - all Criminal Minds,

hypnotizing people, whole groups, the whole country,
into 'not seeing Evil,' 'supporting Evil,' to accept it
as being "vital," or "necessary,"

just like people embraced Castro or Hitler.

The ASSOCIATED PRESS and other "journalists" ARE TOO INSANE to
see that, much less, to communicate that, to report it. (**)

You have to do the looking yourself, and in contrast to
the preceding American president, Barack Obama is not
going to do the looking for you, as he is spiritually
wholly blind, to put it mildly, not to mention Ms Clinton,
who blows - as Obama does - 'where the wind goes:'

"What answer do I have the most chance with,"

is the nature and "policy" of Barack Obama, as
HE HAS NO OWN VIEWPOINT - spiritually that is, of
course, he is incapable of having an own viewpoint.

You notice, that he was and is "loved" by all
Criminal Minds, globally,

and that the strong desire to be Insane, did play a
mayor role in his initial, and rather sickening,
wholly irrational popularity, also called 'hipe':

"WE CAN ...DO WITHOUT SEEING EVIL,"
was the very much desired slogan,

supported by a bevy of Life Energy
Vampires of the Celebrity kind. (***)

"It is so unpleasant to look at Evil, much less, to
actually mention it."

'

'

The whole matter is summarized, in the general Human Rights Issue

(**) 'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
{HRI 20090703-V1.0.1}
(3 July 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/22fe0bfc76a79752

'

'

The Rights of Zelaya, Chavez, Ortega, Hitler, and of other
"democratically elected" Criminal Minds, are given, as follows:

'The Rights of Criminal Minds' (RCM)
{HRI 20040108-V2.1}
(8 January 2004 - Version 2.1 on 13 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/7f74c6b07f47bb20

(*) 'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221

You better take note, and act accordingly.

That applies to all government officials, in particular the US and EU.

'

'

'

In addition to the above, all government leaders and officials, will
have to familiarize themselves with

'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.5}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.5 on 11 Dec 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/d7365e4c1386ec07

'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2.1}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2.1 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f086d45d0aeefd59

and of course with

'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.4}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

and equally of course, with:

'The First Law Of Economics' (FLE)
{HRI-20031201-V3.7.3} (the HRI was first issued on 18 July 2008)
(1 December 2003 - Version 3.7.3 on 8 Apr 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/dk.politik/msg/38938bf40a290e1d

and with

(**) 'How Journalists MAKE (not you, of course, but others) Annoyed
and Nauseatingly Irrational: by Violating the Definition of
Truth' (JVDT)
{HRI 20081026-V2.9.5}
(26 October 2008 - Version 2.9.5 on 2 Nov 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/855ff0eded959788

'(Associated Press) Journalists must not assume United Nations
staff privileges' (encl. 'Definition of Peace' V3.3)
{iJC note 20090201-V1.1}
(1 February 2009 - Version 1.1 on 2 Feb 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/hun.politika/msg/2bdace92103f5372

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

Koos Nolst Trenite is, arguably,
by far the most Intelligent,
by far the most Beautiful
and by far the most Caring
philosopher known,

and on top of that
the most Truthful
and most trusted
philosopher known
on Earth and beyond.

'

__________
Issue note:

This is by me written at the occasion of seeing FAR TOO WILD
REVERSALS of truth, and too intensely destructive lying, (**)

now from the mouth of 'Washington Office on Latin America'
"expert:"

"Latin America expert Vicki Gass said that if Zelaya's opponents
succeed in driving him from power," [they ALREADY succeeded, and
legally so, too] "it could have a ripple effect in a region
where left-leaning elected" [Criminal Minds who are "leading"]
"governments, are challenging" [sane and responsible, caring
people, who UPHOLD the rule of law] "elites that have ruled many
countries for decades."

The "expert" - a Criminal Mind, herself, then continues:

"'Coups could then happen in Peru, where President Garcia has a
very low approval rating or in Argentina or in Guatemala',
said Gass, an analyst at the Washington Office on Latin America
which"

(sic!) "promotes human rights and democracy." [The Criminal Mind
of the Washington Office on Latin America, further stating the
very REVERSE of her actual intention and action, by coating her
lie with] "Constitutional order and rule of law have to be
restored."' She, Ms. Gass, advises precisely the opposite, by
demanding, that her fellow Criminal Mind, Zelaya, now having
been legally and physically deposed, "should be returned to
power."

And, you guessed it, it is "reported" so by the AP (a.k.a. the
Associated Parrots), here by MORGAN LEE, Associated Press Writer
- at 2009-07-23T17:54:47 -0700 from MANAGUA, Nicaragua,

in 'Deposed Honduran leader prepares risky return'

'

They, the AP, also fail to report the simple truth of how the
Criminal Mind Putin, caused and micro-managed the war in
Georgia, PLUS the propaganda in Russia and abroad, so as not to
be stopped, in the hope of fully conquering Georgia by BRAZENLY
selling and executing HIS OWN, vicious and long planned
aggression, as Russia "defending itself."

But, what else can you expect of the Associated Press, led as it
is by Tom Curley. *(1)
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) See above.

(**) See also above.

(***)'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' (FALEV)
{HRI 20031110-V4.1}
(10 November 2003 - Version 4.1 on 8 Sept 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/bedb702da45d7dcb

(1) 'War Mongering BY Associated Press - by relaying Putin's meanness
unopposed - still not stopped by Tom Curley, the CEO of the AP'
{HRI 20080914-V2.2}
(14 September 2008 - Version 2.2 on 15 Sept 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/3045f913bfe898d4
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Shadow

Sep 30, 2009, 11:49:28 AM9/30/09
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:56:55 +0200, Koos Nolst Trenite
<Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The Rights of Brasil's Lula da Silva and other friends of Castro, of

> Chavez and of other democratically elected presidents.

> {HRI note 20090724-V1.2}
>
> (Version 1.2
> on 29 Sept 2009)
>
> 'Men of all nations came
> to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
> sent by all the kings of the world,
> who had heard of his wisdom.'
>
> 1 Kings 4:34

Oh shit. Another encrypted message telling the right wing
jackals to kill off some poor innocent woman or child.
I just wish they didn't use the bible to do it. The bible has
much more noble uses. Can be used as a paperweight for instance.
[]'s

tschmidtundert

Sep 30, 2009, 12:44:12 PM9/30/09
On Sep 30, 5:56 am, Koos Nolst Trenite
> [...]

> ____________
> Verification:
>
>                http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld
>
> Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
>  and poet
> This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
>  anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
>  who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
>  to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
>  specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
>  of life and about themselves).
> None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
>  or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
>  and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
>  about any organizations or individuals.
> Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:

Kools Nols Trenite tiene problemas con la ley, por ciertas violaciones
no especificads.
Hagan Click donde dice <View Profile>

T.Schmidt
P.S. Parece que solo delincuentes conmo Torreblanca postean contra
Chavez. Gente decente no postea en su contra.

Plato Been

Sep 30, 2009, 2:23:00 PM9/30/09
Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably by far the most Intelligent, by far the

most Beautiful and by far the most Caring philosopher known, and on
top of that the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on
Earth and beyond.

KNT hrp&p

_________
reference:

'l. ron hubbard is a 'demon' pretending to be "good" '
(21 April 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/2c9e876e79b3e4c8

Copyright 2008 by KNT hrp&p
Copyright Conditions as usual ('learnware')

On Sep 30, 1:56 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite

Shadow

Sep 30, 2009, 6:55:17 PM9/30/09
On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:56:55 +0200, Koos Nolst Trenite
<Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 'Men of all nations came
> to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
> sent by all the kings of the world,
> who had heard of his wisdom.'
>
> 1 Kings 4:34

Amazing. Newsguy censored my reply and two other replies. But
the original poster, who can no longer post via google for
participating in "criminal action" CAN post . (see this thread in
Google Groups)
What a mixed up world
[]'s

PTsds

Oct 2, 2009, 8:30:54 PM10/2/09
E daí?

PTsds

Oct 2, 2009, 8:33:06 PM10/2/09
and than?

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:50:04 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:58:39 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:55:01 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:57:25 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:52:01 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

FLOR S

Oct 5, 2009, 12:56:11 AM10/5/09
~ Flor ~

Zule C

Oct 5, 2009, 11:48:32 AM10/5/09

Zule C

Oct 5, 2009, 11:51:48 AM10/5/09

Zule C

Oct 5, 2009, 11:50:21 AM10/5/09

Petry

Oct 5, 2009, 6:32:48 PM10/5/09
CARTA ABIERTA AL LEGÍTIMOS PRESIDENTE DE HONDURAS SR. MICHELETTI.....
Carta Abierta Al Presidente Legítimo De Honduras Don Roberto
Micheletti
Publicado el 1 de October, 2009 en
Actualidad

Excelentísimo Señor Presidente de Honduras Don Roberto Micheletti Le
escribo esta carta abierta para agradecerle su amable deferencia al
separar las groserías de la usurpadora Cristina Kirchner del "pais de
gente muy noble", como Ud. tuvo la excesiva generosidad de calificar a
los argentinos. Así consta en el "reportaje" que le hizo el
"desinformador" de los acontecimientos de Honduras mandado por el diario
"La Nación" (ver edición del 26/9/2009, pag. 4). Hace muy bien en no
hacer caso de las envenenadas declaraciones y ridículas actitudes de
esa mujer que usurpa la presidencia de nuestra Patria. Este calificativo
de "usurpadora" no se lo otorgo arbitrariamente sino fundado en razones
constitucionales irrefutables, como creo haberlo demostrado en los
números 792 del 7/6/2007 y 818, del 1/11/2007de "La botella al mar",
un periódico en Internet que no se guía por las consignas del
"pensamiento único" y en cuya información y comentarios VE puede
confiar. La Argentina está bajo una tiranía deshonesta y no puede
esperarse de ásta sino injusticias.
Le he mandado por diversas vías mis artículos anteriores en apoyo de
Honduras, o sea de la Honduras legítima que no es la deZelaya, de
manera que tengo esperanzas de que los haya recibido y leído.  Sus
respuestas al insolente mandadero de la "izquierda-argentina-de-salón"
que lo entrevistó el 25/9/2009 y publicó su panfleto en la edición
del 26/9/09 del diario "La Nación" (pag. 4), son dignas, serias e
inteligentes. Toda su conducta en esta crisis ha sido de la misma
calidad por lo cual lo felicito. En cambio la del escribiente a la orden
de la izquierda, César Gonzalez Calero (así se llama ese desconocido
que goza del favor de ser enviado por el diario que lee casi toda la
"alta clase culta" de nuestro maltratado país), ha sido de una
parcialidad poco inteligente.
Por ejemplo, a Ud.lo designa siempre como "presidente de facto"
ignorando deliberadamente las disposiciones clarísimas de la
Constitución de Honduras según las cuales Zelaya se puso
empecinadamente fuera de la ley al intentar reformar la Constitución
para quedars en el poder indefinidamente, como prentende hacerlo su
patrón Chavez.. O es un ignorante o es de mala fe. Me inclino por esta
última hipótesis.
Incurriendo desembozadamente en el absurdo, el agitador internacional
disfrazado de periodista dice en ese artículo que en la casa de
gobierno hay "militares que pasean sus armas automáticas por los
pasillos" (pag. 4 art.cit).
¿Qué esperaba encontrar el periodista sino militares en una casa de
gobierno asediada por la izquierda enfurecida y un usurpador instalado a
pocos metros bajo la protección de un poderoso país, el Brasil,
acechando la ocasión de apoderarse de ella?  Agrega que los
militares "pasean sus armas automáticas por los pasillos". ¿Qué es
lo censurable, que las armas sean automáticas y no de un solo tiro
recargable o que se "paseen" con ellas? ¿Qué deberían hacer?
¿Quedarse inmóviles, desguarneciendo la casa de gobierno? Realmente
la tendenciosidad de este falso reportero es ridícula. Para ser
realmente efectiva debió ser menos evidente. Debería ser exonerado
por torpe.
Como VE sabe todo esto es ridículo y admiro su paciencia porque VE
respondió amablemente a las preguntas insidiosas del plumífero . La
usurpadora Kirchner es grosera, es verdad, pero eso es lo menos grave
que se puede decir de ella. VE fue extraordinariamente cortés al
elegir este defecto para censurarla en vez de tomar los varios otros que
podría haberle enrostrado y que son mucho más repudiables. El
gobierno de VE resiste valientemente contra la descarada presión
internacional de la izquierda. Lo felicito. Cuando digo "izquierda"
quiero decir la gente de mala fe que a pesar de presentarse como
"centrista", "democrática", "legalista" o como quiera llamarse, en
realidad está al servicio del neo-marxismo que ha resuelto apoderarse
de toda Iberoamérica usando como punta de lanza al tirano de
Venezuela. La Sra. de Kirchner no es más que una frívola
inescrupulosa que adoptó el marxismo como bandera porque le permite
usurpar la presidencia sin oposición, viajar por todo el mundo y vivir
como una princesa sin llegar a serlo ni remotamente. Tiene razón
cuando exige al gobierno del Brasil que defina en diez días a título
de qué mantiene alojado en su ex-embajada de Tegucigalpa al subversivo
Zelaya desde la cual hace "continuos llamados a la insurrección" ("La
Nación", 28/9/2009, pag. 3). El gobierno de Brasil está violando
frontalmente todas las normas del Derecho Inernacional sobre el asilo
político. A Lula no le importa y aprovechándose del tamaño del
país que controla, al razonable reclamo de VE, respondió: "El
gobierno brasileño no acata ultimatum de golpistas ni reconoce como
gobierno interino a usurpadores del poder" ("La Nación", 28/9/2009,
pag. 3).
Lula goza de una inmerecida fama de "moderado". En estas circunstancias
revela lo que realmente es, un marxista o un compañero de ruta del
marxismo. Sólo así se comprende que no tenga empacho en desafiar el
Derecho Internacional y en intervenir afrentosamente en los asuntos
internos de Honduras, ignorando de paso la Constitución de ese país.
No se trata solamente de VE sino también del Supremo Tribunal de
Honduras, del Congreso y de otras autoridades civiles que ANTES de que
VE fuera investido de la presidencia por haberse puesto Zelaya fuera de
la ley, ya habían acusado a éste de 18 violaciones a la
Constitución y a la ley por las cuales debe ser juzgado. Lula y los
demás países supuestamente democráticos que atacan a Honduras,
fingen irnorar que Zelaya incita a la insurrección desde su refugio en
la ex-embajada del Brasil. Gracias a Dios, el ejército de Honduras y
VE están actuando serena y firmemente para evitar que esas
incitaciones tengan éxito.
Todos esos falsos democráticos saben que la agitación, los saqueos,
las manifestaciones callejeras y otras expresiones revolucionarias en
Honduras, no son realizadas sino por una minoría ínfima y, para
peor, financiada y articulada desde Cuba y Venezuela. Todos vieron que
Zelaya no se mueve sino llevado por aviones de Chavez. Todos saben que
si Zelaya es repuesto en el poder Honduras caerá bajo una tiranía
como la de Cuba y la de Venezuela. Pero fingen no darse cuenta y con una
maldad inverosimil insisten en que ese "clown" de la izquierda sea
repuesto en el poder.
VE ha dicho que quiere realizar las elecciones presindenciales del 29 de
Noviembre en las condiciones que establece la Constitución que el
mismo Zelaya debió respetar porque terminaba su mandato en Enero del
2010.  Pero no quieren aceptarlo porque saben que el pueblo
hondureño ratificará lo actuado por VE y elegirá un nuevo
Presidente sin los vicios de Zelaya.
Es muy probable que ese malvado organice desde su refugio en la
ex-embajada de Brasil y el auxilio de terroristas venezolanos y cubanos,
un sabotaje contra el acto electoral que intimide al pueblo para no vaya
a votar. VE lo sabe muy bien y deberá estar tomando las medidas del
caso para evitarlo.
Le sugiero que invite oficialmente a los legisladores de los EEUU que se
oponen a la política de Obama y a los periodistas que no comulgan con
las mentiras de la izquierda para que presencien la elección. Invitar
a los gobiernos o periodistas enemigos ni se le ocurra porque
mentirán, como mienten siempre.
Dicen que hay desabastecimiento y desocupación en Honduras.
¡Hipócritas! Ellos han suspendido los créditos y la ayuda
internacional, o sea, han sancionado al pueblo hondureño en primer
lugar por el crimen de no aceptar el yugo del marxismo y después
acusan a VE de que no haya lo que ellos quitaron. Sepa VE que los
argentinos, que somos anticomunistas y católicos, estamos con su
gobierno y rezamos para que VE tenga éxito en su valiente intento de
salvar a Honduras. Estamos a su disposición para la ayuda que podamos
prestar y reiteramos nuestra súplica a Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe,
Patrona de América, publicada en el número 929, del 22/9/2009 de "La
botella al mar", para que salve a Honduras. Dios guarde a Honduras y a
su   Presidente Sr. Micheletti.
Autor: Cosme Beccar Varela

Link Rss para esta publicación
Link permanente al articulo

Petry

Oct 5, 2009, 6:34:25 PM10/5/09

Petry

Oct 5, 2009, 6:36:27 PM10/5/09

Petry

Oct 5, 2009, 6:35:29 PM10/5/09

Zule C

Oct 6, 2009, 3:43:12 PM10/6/09
Ya lo creo que nos ha dado una lección y no sólo a nosotros, pero al
mundo entero.. Un paisito tan chiquito y tan pobre y ahora lo veo como
un Gigante...Una gran leccion de Patriotistmo, de Democracia, de
Dignidad, Mostró que tiene cojones para defender sus derechos, su pais
y su libertad...Ya lo creo que nos dió una lección !! Siendo el
más chico, se convirtió en el más grande en el más Honorable..,
y el que supo enfrentar con valentía al mundo que lo desafió tiene
un nombre el Sr. Micheletti !! a quién habria que darle la Medalla
Purpura, el Premio Nobel y rendirle todos los honores que
existen...Claro, pensaron que como no tiene petroleo podian pasarle por
arriba...

Gracias de nuevo Sr. Micheletti, los que amamos la verdadera democracia,
valoramos en lo que vale su sacrificio.
Honduras si es un pais digno de figurar en el primer mundo.

Zule
==================================Group: soc.culture.colombia Date: Tue,
Oct 6, 2009, 1:01pm From: Adrian...@webtv.net (FLOR S)
Sin duda, los latinoamericanos tenemos mucho que agradecerle a los
hondureños.
Group: soc.culture.colombia Date: Mon, Oct 5, 2009, 5:58pm (EDT-3) From:
donqui...@gmail.com (TORREBLANCA®)
Honduras: ¡Se salió el genio de la botella! Alejandro Peña Esclusa
Lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009
Luego de 90 días de crisis regional, desatada por la destitución
constitucional del ex presidente Manuel Zelaya, muchos de los gobiernos
comienzan a arrepentirse de su comportamiento inicial frente a lo
ocurrido en Honduras.
Desde el principio, asumieron una posición parcializada, de apoyo
irrestricto a Zelaya, pese a las numerosas violaciones constitucionales
en que había incurrido el mandatario depuesto. Se apresuraron a
afirmar que había habido un "golpe militar", aunque las Fuerzas
Armadas actuaron por orden del Congreso y de la Corte Suprema. Los
gobiernos del ALBA procedieron a intervenir flagrantemente en los
asuntos internos de Honduras, amenazando incluso con auspiciar una
invasión armada. Como el ALBA fracasó, la OEA -y particularmente
Insulza- quiso imponer su voluntad a los hondureños, sin siquiera
escuchar a las otras partes en conflicto. Dado que la OEA no logró sus
objetivos, entonces se propuso la mediación de Arias, bajo fuertes
presiones del Departamento de Estado para restituir a Zelaya. Cuando
esta estrategia tampoco funcionó, la ONU tomó la batuta, y
prometió graves sanciones al pueblo hondureño. Por último, Lula se
quitó la careta de moderado; avalando el regreso clandestino de Zelaya
y proporcionándole medios para que auspiciara una guerra civil. La
crisis hondureña hizo que los encargados de la seguridad mundial
olvidaran sus prioridades: poco importaba que, gracias al ALBA, avanzara
el fundamentalismo islámico en la región; que el computador de
Raúl Reyes documentase los vínculos de Chávez con las FARC; que se
cerrasen los medios en Venezuela; que se violaran los derechos humanos
en Bolivia; y que valijas repletas de petrodólares se usaran para
modificar el tablero político regional. Lo único importante era el
regreso de Zelaya.
Los pueblos latinoamericanos observaron atónitos cómo se conformó
una gavilla de los poderosos contra un pequeño país centroamericano,
mientras que los gobiernos del ALBA pisotean todos los días las
constituciones de sus respectivos países. Como consecuencia de tanta
injusticia, un sentimiento generalizado de indignación comenzó a
cundir en toda América Latina. Centenares de artículos circularon
criticando el doble discurso de la OEA. Los estudiantes venezolanos
escogieron la sede de la OEA en Caracas para hacer su huelga de hambre.
Sectores políticos en Brasil condenaron que su embajada en Tegucigalpa
se convirtiera en un cuartel para promover la violencia. Un candidato
presidencial boliviano viajó a Washington para que la Comisión
Interamericana de Derechos Humanos se ocupara de cumplir con su
función, en lugar de caerle encima a Honduras. La Biblioteca del
Congreso de los Estados Unidos se alzó contra el Departamento de
Estado y declaró que la sucesión de Zelaya fue constitucional. En
resumen, ¡Se salió el genio de la botella! Ahora que la hipocresía
de los organismos multilaterales ha quedado al descubierto. Ahora que se
ha evidenciado el control de Chávez sobre la OEA. Ahora que los
pueblos están reaccionando frente a tanta injusticia. Algunos
gobiernos están preocupados; su arrogancia y su intransigencia se
están resquebrajando, y tratan infructuosamente de meter el genio de
nuevo en la botella.
Sin importar lo que ocurra en el futuro, ya nada será igual. El
valiente testimonio del pueblo hondureño servirá de inspiración
para que las víctimas del Foro de Sao Paulo se animen a defender sus
derechos y a liberarse de la tiranía. Sin duda, los latinoamericanos
tenemos mucho que agradecerle a los hondureños. ap...@hotmail.com
8235838
ENVIAR ARTÍCULO A UN AMIGO | ENVIAR AL DIRECTOR DE SECCIÓN |
COMENTAR EN LOS FOROS

Zule C

Oct 6, 2009, 3:44:13 PM10/6/09