Re: War and Peace

Message has been deleted

AEON

Feb 20, 2015, 10:05:56 AM2/20/15
On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 4:24:24 AM UTC-6, HenryDavidT wrote:
> [...]
>
> To me, then, sending in 5,000 to 8,000 highly armed, highly mobile SPECIAL OPS FORCES, from America, Europe, and Jordan and Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Bahrain and the AUE and station them at crucial cross points all over eastern Syria and western Iraq ... is the most palatable as well as most effective approach to this ISIS crisis.
>
> But, again, TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE.
>
> ISIS is conquering and expanding on lands as well as recruiting thousands of fighters in cyberspace, month after month, year after year, even if the bombings we and our allies do on a daily basis. In addition to the original al-Baghdadi ISIS, new groups are sprouting all over the Middle East and Africa, all pledging allegiance to ISIS.
>
> Obama and his speech writers keep saying, "This war on terrorists like ISIS will take years."
>
> But the American people ARE ALREADY STARTING TO TURN AGAINST this current approach of Obama; and even Obama is ARLREADY STRATING TO LOOSENING UP this "no boots on the ground" nonsense. Listen to his various equivocations.... Right now, there are around 4,000 American "advisers" in or around Iraq and Syria... But what would happen, ask yourself, IF ONE OR TWO UNIFORMED men and women were captured and then decapitated, or BURNT ALIVE, like that Jordanian pilot?
>
> Do you really think Obama would stick with his usual "no American boots on the grounds"? Of course not! If THAT GRIME SCENARIO HAPPENED, many thousands would be sent in immediately.
>
> But IF THAT WHOLE CASCADE TRANSPIRED it would NOT, then, be a proactive approach.
>
> Knee-jerk responses to the dictates of ISIS or any other terror group are not the ways to run foreign policies, including wars. In order to AVOID VICIOUS CYCLE of conundrum, therefore, roughly 5,000 to 8,000 special operations forces need to be deployed, immediately, as roughly sketched out here.
>
> "Not going to war" simply because "the American citizens are against it," as the Obama folks argued, is almost as bad as "going to war because now most American citizens are for it."
>
> In early 2014, if you would recall, when ISIS was just starting to become more visible and a formally split from Al Qaida was taking place, the percentage of Americans who said we should send in ground troops were only in the high teens to 20-percent range. By late summer, when ISIS was running in circles around Syrian rebels, Iraqis armed forces and Kurds that percentage ticked up only very slightly.
>
> But now, as March 2015 approaches, the percentage of Americans SUPPORTING THE IDEA OF SENDING IN GROUND TROOPS IS AT THE 50-plus percent range, in most of the latest surveys. More importantly, for Obama personally, the percentage of Americans saying "Obama doesn't have a plan to defeat ISIS" or that "the bombing campaign has failed" is also approaching 50 percent.
>

> This complex reality, then, is right now Obama's greatest dilemma.

ISIS is JUST ANOTHER SADDAM. dig him out of his HOLE and ISIS will be gone or ELSE ISIS will keep growing. USA NEEDS ANOTHER DESSERT STORM BY BURNING THE SANDS to get the silicon in them out. "OIL4BLOOD" as complainted by some people. just start deploy troops in hundred thousands including SALITE TARGET BOMBS yep those 2000 pound or heavier + more bunker buster.

USA can NOT win ISIS with OUT A FULL WAR. use those over stock toys so better ones can be created. a FULL WAR measures how POWERFUL or WEAKY of a US PREZDENT. the BUSHES showed the way. THE DONKEYS are WEAKY. the ELEPHANT CAN DO IT just keep that in mind for the NEXT ELECTION.

Born2beHmong

Feb 20, 2015, 2:39:28 PM2/20/15
Hawjlauj,

cov nom tswv Meska no tsi yog yuav yog mus ua "ROG", tabsi lawv nrhiav kev ua Business thiab txoj kev siv nyiajtxiag kom pobnyiaj rau cov tubrog Meska no loj tshaj qub ntxiv xwb.

Meska tsi yog ua rog kom muaj yeej, thiab lawv tsi nco qab txog npluav rog nyablaj lawm.

ua ib tug tib neeg nyob, thaum koj tua luag tsevneeg tuag tag lawm. thaum luag tsi muaj txoj kev mus lawm, luag ib tug xwb los luag yeej kam tua mus li. tuag hnub twg xam hnub ntawd xwb.

txoj kev ua rog es ua ib togzus mus li nyablaj teb lawv twb tua tsi yeej lawm. yog tseem yog ua tsov ua rog li ua rog QUAV DEV no es sibnyas tua xwb. tsi muaj hnub yus yuav yeej tau npluav rog no li.

ntiajteb no ua rau puas tsawg lub teb chaw nyob sab tis qhov chaw koj tham no puas tag lawm. thaum zoo li no, tej neeg no thiaj li yuav tuag hnub no-xum cias tuag tagkhi. yog li ntawd, yuav declared tsovrog tua cov neeg li no mas tsi muaj hnub yeej.

yog tias lam ua li no kom tau zoo mus tua lawm tus thiab tau kev sivnyiajtxiag povtseg no ces ua nyog thiab yog lawm os nawb.

koj rov mus saib cov COWBOY movies ua Laib tua niam tua txiv tag es tus tub mam li mus revenge tua tus laib kom tuag...koj muab xav tias, cov tua tua neeg nyob sab ntuj koj tham no ces lub sijhawm cov neeg seem coob npaum li koj hais no. yog li no, luag thiaj li tubsab tua es tuag hnub xam hnub ntawd li lawm mas mog.

Born

AEON

Feb 20, 2015, 6:44:58 PM2/20/15
UA ROG SIB NYAS mas cov tsawg2 muaj ADVANTAGE 5 li 3 nim yuav CIAJ txog niaj hnub no li os. TUBROG BLOGLIAB nrog AK& RPG7 caum tua 3 1976-1979 3 khiav nrog poj tub nyuag ntig ntwg. twg 5 raug 3 vim KEV NKAUM NROG XYOOB NTOO& TOJ ROOB KWJ HA. lub tsev BLOOJ TSAWB mas ua kom ze2 boo roob TUBROG BLOGLIAB TUA SAB TWG tuaj los kom yus dhia 5 tshaj 20 plhaw kom yus NTXEEV 6 1 sab lawm ces yeeb ncuab 5 pom lawm. 3 MAG NYAS TUA thaum ntxov2 5:50AM uas poj niam tabtom sawv ua tshais. lawv tua li no 2 zaug phom nrov 5 tshaj 5 nasthis 3 twb 5CUAB PLAB 6 YEEBNCUAB TUA LAWM. 3 twb txog cw uas yeeb ncuab 5 pom 3 mam faib tus puav txiv neej zov defense hos tus puav khiav ua ntej kom pojniam menyuam caum qab. 2 zaug li no 3 kuj khiav dhau ak & b51/RPG7 tibsi. ntawd proved tias kev NKAUM HAVZOOV CES CAUBFAB STYLE HEEV KAWG. TSAWG2 ces dhia li 200 mev tom ntug kev xwb cia li ua tsev blooj tsawb 6 koog ntoo me2 YEEB NCUAB 5 nco mus xawb tej koog ntoo me2 ces yus DIM dawb2 nkaum ze2. TABSIS TXAWJ2 XAIV SIJ HAWM UA ZAUBMOV NOJ OV. SIV TSAU/XYOOB QHUAV2 rauv taws qhov nraim2 thaum tsaus ntuj xwb vim nruab hnub yuav muaj pa taws. hmo ntuj txiav blooj tsawb nti kom qhov cub txhob ntsa2 mus deb2. rauv tau taws mas ua tshais ua su tibsi kom tavsu TXHOB TAU RAUV TAWS LAWM. YEEB NCUAB mas TSOM KOOG NTOO LOJ mus tshawb nkaus xwb 3 nkaum li no 2 week ces YEEB NCUAB dhia rov nram nroog 3 mam rov mus tom teb thiab zos. paub tias YEEB NCUAB PIB NCE ROOB lawm no mas TXHOB NROG COV COOB NYOB TOM ZOS vim ntawd yog YEEB NCUAB lub MAIN TARGET. yus nkaum kom deb 1-2 KM tom 1 ces 10 roob/hav yuav puajphais dua. ua CAUBFAB SUN TZU 5 khoom2 nrog yus nyob ces yus XUM TUAG NKAUM li yus nkaum tau npo pa 1 kuag kom YEEB NCUAB TXHOB HNOV/POM.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

AEON

Feb 21, 2015, 7:05:54 AM2/21/15
On Friday, February 20, 2015 at 11:10:35 PM UTC-6, HenryDavidT wrote:
> [...]
>
> To me, then, sending in a rapid deployed contingent of highly armed, highly mobile special operations forces from America, Europe, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, and the AUE and stationing them at crucial cross points all over eastern Syria and western Iraq, to do only a very specific supporting is the most palatable and effective approach to this ISIS crisis. It also avoids having to deal with those multi-variable, complex questions.
>
> But, again, TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE.
>
> ISIS is expanding on lands as well as recruiting thousands of fighters in cyberspace. Month in and month out, even under American and ally constant bombing, ISIS has been able to consistently recruit hundreds to thousands of fresh faces. What's even more worrying, new groups are sprouting all over the Middle East and Africa, all pledging allegiance to ISIS.
>
> Obama and his speech writers keep saying, "This war on terrors will take years."
>
> But the American people are already starting to turn against that doctrine and belief; hell, even Obama himself is already starting to equivocate...
>
> Right now, there are around 4K American "advisers" in or around Iraq and Syria. But what would happen, ask yourself, if one or two uniformed men and women were captured and then decapitated, or BURNT ALIVE, like that Jordanian pilot?
>
> Do you really think Obama would stick with his usual "no American boots on the grounds"? Of course not! If THAT GRIM SCENARIO HAPPENED, many thousands would be sent in immediately.
>
> But IF THAT WHOLE CASCADE TRANSPIRED it would NOT, then, be a proactive approach.
>
> Knee-jerk responses to the dictates of ISIS or any other terror group are not the ways to run foreign policies, including wars. In order to AVOID VICIOUS CYCLE of conundrum, therefore, roughly 5K-8K special operations forces need to be deployed, immediately, as roughly sketched out here.
>
> "Not going to war" simply because "the American citizens are against it," as the Obama folks argued, is almost as bad as "going to war because now most American citizens are for it."
>
> In early 2014, if you would recall, when ISIS was just starting to become more visible and a formal split from Al Qaida was taking place, the percentage of Americans who said we should "send in ground troops" was in the high teens to 20% range. By late summer, when ISIS was running in circles around Syrian rebels, Iraqis armed forces and Kurds that percentage ticked up only very slightly.
>
> Now, as "the Ides of March" approaches, the percentage of Americans supporting the idea of sending in "ground troops" is in the plus 50% range. More importantly, for Obama personally, the percentage of Americans saying "Obama doesn't have a plan to defeat ISIS" or that "his bombing campaign has failed" is also around the 50% range.
>
> This complex and shifting reality, then, is Obama's greatest dilemma in his "war against terror."

ISIS is rooted in an OIL REGION which $ isn't a BIG ISSUES. ISIS CAN BUY the advance WAR MACHINE and the MOST FEARNOT SOLDIERS which creates a little STICKY WAR to WIN. THE USA can NOT DO IT as it did to VIETNAM where NAPHAM & CLUSTER BOMBS can maximize it's effectiveness. the SAND can NOT BURN for days so the NAPHAM EFFECTIVE ZONE is limited. ISIS can dig a trench and safely AVOID NAPHAM. so SOLDIERS ON the ground are needed to make sure ISIS is gone frome the farm or it will just grow more as the AIR RAID has gone from a zone.

SINCE $ is NOT AN ISSUES ISIS has rounded up supplies to each defense unit sot it can NOT be an EZ WAR to win within 100 hours as the desertstorm in 1991.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted