Brian Cox's complete WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE series

HenryDavidT

Aug 16, 2015, 8:12:35 AM8/16/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhKVkRvTjsk&list=PL0jkHEmdeMLNXNNaOCsOx0gcDne4CM4E3&index=53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZZezX4dwo&index=54&list=PL0jkHEmdeMLNXNNaOCsOx0gcDne4CM4E3

I posted this series before, but not in a complete collection like these. Each of these videos are over 2 hours long, containing two parts each. The full WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE, by BBC, were 4 hours or 4 episodes, I believe.

I think BBC still asks its newer programs to be deleted from YouTube, so watch them while you can... someone always puts them up again, even another poster's posting's been deleted... but, again, these two 2-hour-long videos are much more convenient than the individual parts...

As I keep saying, these are EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, filmed for GENERAL AUDIENCES, not for those with deeper and more technical expertise or skills.

Yet, the writing and the presentation, by Cox and other scientists and writers, were really well done, so you could pause the videos at any point and do IN-DEPTH RESEARCH on any topic presented here....

The three videos before --- on the HISTORY OF SCIENCE (in the development of physics, specifically) --- are also very well put together, from writing to presentation. Although, to evade BBC's patrol, the poster used a distorting program, so the video quality is not that good... but they are still very watchable...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_y78Qfx8tU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHIGQrwwjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yflI8_CJzs