this forum is toxic now

Nraim Thoj

Nov 22, 2011, 11:30:04 AM11/22/11
We used to get quality posting. Oh well it is what it is.

Noogqejqawg

Nov 22, 2011, 9:24:55 PM11/22/11
Unfortunately, it is just the way we are.... Sad, itsn't it?

nqq

Tony

Nov 23, 2011, 5:40:50 AM11/23/11
Hm! As the expression goes, reach for the stars. So can only jump so
high, and not everyone will be a star. We are hunger for the best,
and the best will not always be there. So is modern technology, we
enjoy it, but it only bring happiness for the moment and gone the next.

DownUnder

Nov 23, 2011, 9:50:51 AM11/23/11
On Nov 23, 3:30 am, Nraim Thoj <nraimt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We used to get quality posting. Oh well it is what it is.

Quality is what YOU can put into this forum! This forum belong to all
Hmong... phem thiab zoo yog nyob ntawd peb txhua leej make it to be..
Hence... remember Kennedy once said, :do not ask....".
If you want quality, you have ask yourself..why no quality from you?.
do it before ask from others.... why wait from others??

If to be, it is up to me! That should be the way.....

du

yi...@charter.net

Nov 23, 2011, 11:24:17 AM11/23/11
Kwv Nraim aws... tej lub forum sib npe cuav li no xwb es pheej yuav
expect quality dab tsi nas... Kuv ces tsuas xav tuaj nyeem tej qhov
lom lom zem sib sib ceg kom lub sij hawm luv xwb as... brgds, yingb

Xavzoo

Nov 23, 2011, 11:44:33 PM11/23/11
On Nov 22, 10:30 am, Nraim Thoj <nraimt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We used to get quality posting. Oh well it is what it is.

Nraim Thoj,

There are some postings quite informative and interesting. You just
have to be immune to all posts or choose an option.

X Z

noogdlej

Nov 24, 2011, 12:47:04 AM11/24/11
Hehhee......Puas yog mej tsis pum peb ib cov lawm ais mej txaj le
npuav-npuav leem es txhaj le pum hastas lub forum nuav thov-thov xem
lawm na? Tub yog kuv moog quav facebook lawm ais kuv txhaj tsis tuaj
nrug mej sib dlu lawm.

noogdlej

noogdlej

Nov 24, 2011, 12:53:50 AM11/24/11
Zaavzoo,

Tej zag ntshe Nraim ncu txug Vaajmoob pob....koj xaav le caag?

noogdlej

DownUnder

Nov 25, 2011, 7:55:00 AM11/25/11
Yeah... must be those sexy photos in FB that have lured all the SCH to
FB...

du

Mouatony

Nov 25, 2011, 11:17:06 AM11/25/11
noogdlej,

Es koj moog quav facebook lawm lod. Tog peb s/d nim tog tog koj le.
Muaj caij los nrov tuaj koom peb mas nawb, tsi le ce kawg SCH lub zog
yuav caj txivyeem laid.

MT

Xavzoo

Nov 26, 2011, 10:29:17 AM11/26/11
noogdlej,

Nraim tseem hluas tejzaum nws tsis tau paub qhov qab thiab qaub os
nawb, Tej niag pluas pluas los ntshe tseem qhuas tias qab. Ua siab
ntev nyaj ib ntus nws kaus hniav tuaj nto thiab txhij vog nyaj nws
yuav xo tau tej niag ntxhib thiab ntsuas.

X Z