(IVÁN): ISRAEL WAS BORN TO BE RULED ONLY BY YESHUA'S KINGSHIP (JESUS CHRIST):

IVANI...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2015, 12:59:49 AM7/26/15
Sábado, 25 de Julio, 2015 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ISRAEL WAS BORN TO BE RULED ONLY BY YESHUA'S KINGSHIP (JESUS CHRIST):

The day came when our heavenly Father spoke to Abraham and said: Sarah your wife will give you a son, by this time next year, and you will call him Isaac, for I will establish my everlasting covenant family life with him and with his descendants after him, so they may cover the entire earth with my blessings, forever. Certainly, that Abraham could not help himself but laugh quietly for a moment's time within his heart, because he thought that he was already too old to have a child with his wife Sarah that was nine years old, and he was about one hundred, thus his flesh and that of his wife were virtually dead to give life to anyone anymore.

And Sarah laughed too, and so, when she laughed then our heavenly Father asked Abraham: Why has your wife Sarah laughed; and Sarah became afraid that she had laughed in the presence of the Lord that she immediately denied it, and she said to Him: I have surely not laughed. But the Lord turned to Abraham by replying: Yes, she did laugh--then He added by questioning both of them Abraham and Sarah (their faith in Him and His holy name), and He asked: Is there anything too hard for the Lord?

Surely, that by this time next year, your wife Sarah will bear a child and you will name him Isaac, He said, because he is the one in whom I will establish my everlasting covenant that I have mentioned to you already, so your descendants will be counted in him from you thus to become a powerful nation blessing every nation, forever. Prophetically, our heavenly Father could speak to Abraham this way, because he will sit with Him and his 318 disciples to part take of the bread and wine from the Lord's Table, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ in heaven for the angels and on earth for every man, woman and child that professes His holy name and lasting salvation-love.

For this was the only way that our heavenly Father was going to begin to do wonderful things in his life and in the lives of his loved ones that were to be born from him soon, just as his longed waited son Isaac may be born from Sara's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so Abraham may embrace God. Of course, Abraham and Sarah needed to embrace God Himself, and not any other, thus to receive perfect Righteousness but also eternal salvation, for the reason that our heavenly Father had manifested to him that he had to become perfect and holy as He eternally is in heaven's glory before His angelic hosts, so he may become saved at last.

Therefore, for his salvation to become possible with him and his children that were to be born from his son Isaac that was about to be born from his wife Sara's barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit, then God had to be born within his family, so he may dress him with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, granting perfect holiness to his household, forever. Definitely, this is the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones, the atoning-blood and the perfect Righteous life that he needed to be dressed with to become not only as our heavenly Father is everlastingly perfect and Righteous in heaven's glory before His angelic hosts, but also his children after him to conquer the promised land in heaven--The New Jerusalem from heaven above.

That is why, that our Lord Jesus Christ needed to be born from Abraham and Sarah's barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, so he may not only be the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of a very holy life to be taken as God's lamb to be sacrificed over Jerusalem's holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, but also as Israel's eternal King Messiah. Therefore, it was because our Lord Jesus Christ had been born from Sarah's barren-womb as Abraham's lamb with the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood and the holy life that he needed to offer over Jerusalem's holy hill altar before our heavenly Father as the God of his personal salvation, but also of the children, so Israel may live as a holy nation, perpetually enriched.

Then, it was our heavenly Father's will that not only His Son Jesus Christ may be born in the midst of Abraham's family through his wife Sarah's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, so he may not only receive the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His holy life to dress in perfect Righteousness forever, but also the children for eternity. For our heavenly Father wanted His holy nation that He had started with Abraham and his wife Sarah's barren-womb, by the power of the Holy Spirit, to be born not only from the Holy Spirit but also to be dressed with the perfect Righteousness of His Son Jesus Christ, so whenever He may see them, then He will only see perfect holiness.

Thus, He may live with them in the perfect love and peace that He has always lived with His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit and the angelic hosts in heaven above, because this is the only blessed and divine life, and that He wants to see next to Him forever with every one from Israel and the nations' families. This is the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that our heavenly Father needed Joshua with the Israelis to conquer Canaan with, by removing the nations that had occupied it for hundreds of years, because He only wanted to see His Son's sacred-body living in the land that He had given to Abraham and the children, for Jerusalem's holy hill to thrive, perpetually.

Indeed, this was something that our heavenly Father needed to do with Israel very fast, by destroying all the nations and kingdoms that were occupying Canaan illegally, because this is the land that He had personally chosen not only for Israel forever, but also to turn it into a glorious paradise, for the nations to come to eat from Him--divine-food. For the reason, that our heavenly Father's promise to Israel and the families of the nations that He will gladly grant the promise land to be filled with His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of a very holy life that has always pleased Him since the early days of eternity, so it may flow with milk and honey, continuously.

For this is the eternal covenant-family that our heavenly Father had started with Abraham and his wife Sarah's barren-womb, as He gave Himself to them by the Holy Spirit as their long waited son Isaac, because he alone granted them the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of a perfect life, and the seed for the King Messiah's manifestation for the children's lasting-salvation. Moreover, this is the way, truth and life that our heavenly Father had granted not only Abraham and Sarah along with the gentile children living in his household to follow all the days on earth, but also the children that they will divinely be born through Isaac' sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, so they may meet the King Messiah soon for salvation.

Meaning that, our heavenly Father had had Israel born miraculously from His King Messiah's sacred-body, so they may have from the start not only a legal King for Israel but also they may have His personal high priest and temple of His holy name and the Lamb with the atoning-blood to remove sin always thus for holiness to prevail universally always. Therefore, our heavenly Father had Israel, His Chosen Eternal Nation, born from His King Messiah's sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood, so not only Abraham with his wife Sarah may be dressed with perfect holiness to ascend into heaven's glory forever saved but also the children, thus they may be ruled by His King Messiah, forever, and this is His only Son.

That is why, that Satan has launched desperate attacks against Israel through the years, and always from the hidden world of darkness and destruction, because he is really attacking God and His only Son's sacred-flesh, so the glorified body may never become part of the entire human race, for he needs to have Adam's rebellious-flesh ruling his kingdom of darkness, forever. That is to say, also that what Satan had started to do with the nations that he established within the promised land, so it will never become part of Israel, because he knew that this glorious land had been given to Abraham's children forever, then despite he was defeated, he continues nonetheless until now to fight against God's Son and Israel.

Meaning that, the war that our heavenly Father started with the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ manifested within Abraham's family, as Sarah his wife's barren-womb gave birth to God in the world by the Holy Spirit's power, because as Isaac was born then God began to live as King for Israel, and then, it continues until now. For Satan stills want to defeat our heavenly Father in His divine intent not only to have Israel serving, loving and glorifying His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, because here is where it is nailed as King of the Jews forever to Adam and Eve's cross, but also He needs to turn Israel into an eternal paradise on earth, forever.

Our heavenly Father needs to turn the promised land of Israel as an everlasting paradise, perhaps greater than the one in heaven's glory these days, because He still wants to manifest the wonder working powers of His holy name not only to Israel but also to the families of the nations, so they may come into His home-sweet-home to stay into eternity. For it is over this piece of land, and perhaps the best on earth, because this is exactly what our heavenly Father manifested to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob along with the entire nation of Israel, so He may not only cause it to burst with milk and honey everywhere but also His wonderful and mighty miracles, for everyone to know Him everlastingly.

For there are wonder-working powers in His holy name for every man, woman and child from the families of Israel and of the nations that need to be manifested, because He needs to be glorified within their hearts and within their daily lives, so they may come to know Him as the angels in heaven for new glories to be conquered. Provided that, the way that you may learn to love and know Him and His holy name through the wonderful life of His Son Jesus Christ on earth, and over Jerusalem's holy hill as the angels know Him since they were created by the power of His word, then this is how you are going to know Him in heaven, forever.

That is why, that our heavenly Father continues to send His Holy Spirit and angels everywhere around the world, so they may speak to you about His salvation that He has manifested to Israel and to the nations through the victorious life of His Son Jesus Christ, so you may become liberated from sin thus to enter into heaven's glory eternally justified. For the reason that, this is the only salvation possible that is available for you and for your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, so you may escape Satan and his terrible deceptions taking you into poverty and eternal destruction in hell's torment, thus you may never know how to invoke and worship His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill.

For it is written whoever may invoke the name of the Lord in the last days will be saved--and this is Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father needs every man, woman and child not only from Israel but from the families of the nations to invoke it to wash themselves from sin, to enter into eternal life immediately forever saved. For the reason that, it is over Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father is along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit waiting for you, as eternal witnesses along with the holy angels, to invoke His holy name written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Latin: King of the Jews, so you may become saved ascending into heaven's glory forever blessed.

For it is over Jerusalem's holy hill, that our Lord Jesus Christ's holy name is written as King of the Jews for you to invoke it, for the atoning-blood to cleans you from sin instantly, so your name may be written with His in the book of life, because only those written in His book will enter into heaven's glory forever saved. Certainly, you will enter heaven's eternal life not dress with the rebellious flesh and ill blood from Adam and Eve, but this time, you will stand before our heavenly Father in the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, because this is your eternal covenant-family sacred-flesh to enter heaven forever justified, so you may know love, peace and glory everlastingly.

This is a wonderful life that our heavenly Father has prepared for you since even before the foundation of the world, because He alone is your Father and thus you are His legitimate covenant-family that He personally started with Abraham and Sarah his wife that will never end in this life and in the next one to come in heaven's glory. These days, our heavenly Father needs to restore His Son Jesus Christ as King of the Jews in Israel, because for this he was sent from heaven above to be born from David's virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit, so he may retake the Kingship that only it belongs to him in this life and in heaven above, but into eternity.

This is the kingship that His Son Jesus Christ has the legitimate power to execute on earth, because he was born through Isaac within Abraham's family, so he may not only be the sacred sacrifice lamb to be presented before our heavenly Father over Mount Moriah thus to receive perfect Righteousness, forever, but also to become the miracle birth of Israel. Now, if His Son Jesus Christ is the birth of Israel that legitimately started with Abraham and Sarah his wife as their long waited son Isaac was born, by the Holy Spirit in the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood of the King Messiah from heaven above, then he is to be King of Israel into eternity for God's holy name eternal glory.

For His Son Jesus Christ is certainly the birth of His holy name not only of the holy angels from heaven above but also for every man, woman and child from Israel and the nations of the world, so they may love, serve and glorify it forever into eternity within their hearts and blessed lives. For this is exactly what our heavenly Father manifested to Moses, for example, when He was asked by him to go with Israel through the desert to conquer the promised land, but He refused to go with them because of the Golden Calf incident that caused Him to become angry at Israel to the point of destroying them completely.

That is why, that our heavenly Father said to Moses: Here is my Holy Angel, meaning the King of the Jews, he will go with you through the desert into Canaan, but be careful to listen and to obey his word, because he bears my name, and he will never put up with your sins and rebellions but punish you accordingly. Thus, as we may dress with His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood, by invoking His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill, then, we will be really loving, exalting and serving His holy name, because we not only have a glorified body to do it from him, but also the heart with the atoning-blood flowing freely through our new lives heavenly bound.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father would love to see His Son Jesus Christ installed as Israel's King Messiah these days, because for this reason he was initially born by the Holy Spirit in Abraham's family for Israel to become a nation, so he may lead them through this world of darkness, into the world of light from heaven above--The Celestial Promised Jerusalem. Now, Israel began to have a different King over the entire nation as they stood at the foot of Mount Sinai where they asked Aaron to fashion them a Golden Calf to take the Kingship of Israel by adoring it as the gods that had liberated them from Egypt's captivity, so they may continue on the way to the promised land.

Instantly, our heavenly Father became very angry at Israel because of the Golden Calf, and for having worshipped it as such, by claiming that these idol gods had liberated them from captivity, when the truth is that His Son Jesus Christ as King of Israel liberated them from Egypt to go to the promised land thus to conquer it forever. Certainly, our heavenly Father had become very angry at Israel's leadership, because they had fashioned a Golden Calf to take the leadership of His Son Jesus Christ as King of the Jews, and our heavenly Father could only think of killing them in His mind for having done this terrible evil against His only Son--but Moses prayed for forgiveness immediately.

Definitely, our heavenly Father still wanted to destroy Israel at the foot of Mount Sinai, because His Son could not longer continue to be the King of Israel, as He had personally called and commissioned him to be the one to take them from Egypt and through the desert to enter into the promised land thus to conquer it, forever. Moreover, our heavenly Father was very angry at the Israelis at Mount Sinai's foot, despite Moses' prayers and intercessions to forgive them, that He was ready to start a new people with Moses, so they may become the nation that He had so proudly spoken about to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that will be born to do His will on earth, forever.

Undoubtedly, our heavenly Father was very angry at Israel because they had not only rejected His Son Jesus Christ's kingship over them but also they have become unworthy to carry the tabernacle of reunion, into the promised land, as He had called them to do this for Him, and Jerusalem's holy hill also to be established forever on earth as His home. For our heavenly Father needed the Israelis escaping Egypt's captivity to take His tabernacle of reunion with the Most Holy Place through the Sinai's desert into the promised land, and establish His home-sweet-home also as His permanent home within Canaan thus to conquer the world, forever, for the new coming glories of His brand new angelic and endless Kingdom with the nations.

However, with Israel having worshipped and claimed that the Golden Calf had been the gods that had liberated them from Egypt's captivity, thus dishonoring His Son Jesus Christ as King of Israel, then He could no longer use them to take His holy possessions into the promised land to be established within it, forever, so the nations may come to Him. Now, our heavenly Father had to wait forty years, for the generation of the Israelis that had sinned against Him by replacing the Kingship of His Son over Israel with a Golden Calf that did not mean anything to anyone, so He through their children then finished what He needed to finish within Canaan, for Israel to become His great nation eventually.

And so, our heavenly Father thought that He had accomplished His will upon the rebellious Israelis as He left them dead in the Sinai's desert, because they needed to die in their sin, for having attempted to dethrone His Son from Israel's Kingship with a Golden Calf, but, soon He found out that the children were no different then their parents. For the reason that, they continued to disobey Him by not advancing through Canaan as they entered victoriously to remove the illegal nations occupying it, because Satan had not only placed powerful nations to stop their advance with the tabernacle of reunion and Jerusalem's holy hill over their heads into Canaan, but they were becoming too rich and too sluggish to fight.

Indisputably, our heavenly Father needed the Israeli army to move forward thus to remove the nations occupying illegally the promised land that He had legally granted it to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the children to be born into the millions for generations to come, so they may do His will with His holy name, the tabernacle of reunion and Jerusalem's holy hill. Timely, our heavenly Father needed to complete His will within the promised land, the sooner the better, but for this to take place then He had to have the entire land of Canaan clear from all foreign nations that were not supposed to be there, because He had not give it to them but to Israel to execute His grand will at last.

And this is that Canaan was going to become a paradise as the one in heaven's glory, but with greater glories than ever, because He was going to establish His tabernacle of reunion to conduct rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness for the people and for the angels in heaven, but also He needed to establish His home-sweet-home at Jerusalem, into eternity. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed to do all these wonderful things within Canaan but with an obedient nation, for He needed Israel to be blindly obedient to Him over Jerusalem's holy hill, by invoking His holy name constantly, thus, He may pour His blessings and great miracles upon them, for the nations to see and believe Him through His Son's Kingship.

That is why, that it was urgent for our heavenly Father to clear Canaan from all these nations that did not belong there, and they were into idol and devil worship that constantly offended Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He needed Israel to remove them completely for His Son's sacred-flesh to fill the land with Righteousness. Provided that, His Son Jesus Christ did not only bear His holy name in perfect holiness because of the atoning-blood that is filled with eternal life and never-ending Righteousness, but also he is the only high priest that He knows in heaven for the angels and for Israel on earth that can fulfill the Holy Spirit of the Ten commandments, forever.

Indeed, that is why that our heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood of eternal life to be established within the promised land, forever, because he did not only have the power to glorify the Holy Spirit of the commandments but also he could destroy every wicked work from Satan thus to liberate humankind from darkness at last. For Israel had received commandments from our heavenly Father that no angel in heaven could ever fulfill them much less men on earth, provided that, these are commandments that only His Son, after been born from David's virgin daughter by the Holy Spirit's seed, then he could fulfill them thus to destroy Satan on earth and in hell's torment, liberating humankind eventually.

That is why, that it was urgent to have not only named His Son Jesus Christ as King of Israel, even before Israel was born from Isaac's sacred-flesh and atoning-blood to become God's nation on earth, but also to have His Son to be king of the Jews through the desert and into Canaan to turn it into a lasting paradise, forever. Given that, only His Son Jesus Christ has the power not only to be King of Israel forever but also he has the power to turn Canaan into a lasting paradise on earth, flowing with milk and honey for the nations, so they may come to know our heavenly Father as the Righteous God that they ought to know into eternity.

Otherwise, they will never know our heavenly Father as they ought to know Him on earth these days in heaven's glory forever into all eternity, because really to know Him as the God of Righteousness that has always existed in heaven with the holy angels, then you have to become Holy Spirit born by invoking His son's holy name on earth. Surely, our Lord Jesus Christ's holy name is written over Adam and Eve's cross as the King of the Jews, because he alone is the King that our heavenly Father had chosen to rule over Israel and the nations from Jerusalem's holy hill with his atoning-blood shed to the ground, removing sin thus for everyone to become Holy Spirit born as God's child.

And this is a kingship that Israel has no legal right before our heavenly Father's holy presence to take it from His Son Jesus Christ to delegate it to an angel from heaven above or to any man to rule over them, because only His Son has been born into the world to be King of Israel and the nations, forever. Besides, since Israel said to our heavenly Father: We want to have a king that will go out into the battlefields to fight against our enemies as the nations do, and our Father tried to have them change their minds, but they would not, and so He had Samuel to anoint Saul as king of Israel in the place of His Son.

This was the biggest mistake that Israel has ever made, because ever since Israel named man as King, then they have only known downfalls before their enemies that have caused them not only to become slaves, but also they have faced extinction may times that if their ancient King had not acted timely, then they would have had disappeared from earth already. That is to say, that our heavenly Father has always found Himself commanding His Son Jesus Christ, even though his not longer their King by their decision, to descend to earth to rescue them from the crushing power of their enemies that had not only defeated them in the battlefields but also they have made them slaves to serve them for years.

And so, whenever our heavenly Father has sent His Son Jesus Christ to rescue Israel from evil, then He has hoped that they will realize their terrible mistake to have rejected His Son as King of Israel to give his Kingship to men that they only thing that they have done over the years is to cause them more troubles than ever. However, Israel has never realized that they need to return to Jerusalem's holy hill to continue to love, serve and worship His holy name that is always in the epicenter of Jerusalem's holy hill, as over the cross bearing the holy name that reads King of the Jews, so they may return instantly to our heavenly Father's love and every day blessing.

Provided that, our heavenly Father has always assured to Israel through His written word that as they may read His holy commandments, then they will also have Jerusalem's holy hill with the cross stained with His Son's atoning-blood and His holy name nailed to Adam and Eve, so the children may dress with perfect holiness to enter anytime eternal life forever blessed. Given that, this is Jerusalem's holy hill where our heavenly Father has not only promised to Adam and Eve that He will personally undress them from the attires of death thus to dress them with the attires of perfect Righteousness of His holy name and the sacred-flesh of His Son Jesus Christ, so they may return to paradise forever justified.

But also, our heavenly Father has promised the children to do the same for them, that is, if they may invoke His holy name nailed to Adam and Ever over Jerusalem's holy hill that reads in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Latin: King of the Jews, for Israel to become saved and the nations, so His dream Kingdom may come true at last. (However, you should also know that if you do not know how to read these languages in which Pilate, as proctor of Jerusalem wrote God's holy name over Adam and Eve's cross, then you will see it written in your language, so you may glorify Him, forever--because His holy name needs to be glorified by all languages from the nations.)

For this is a glorious new Kingdom from heaven above that our heavenly Father has started on earth with Abraham and his faithful disciples that sat down with Him at the Lord's Table to eat the bread and wine from His Son Jesus Christ, so God may be born finally in the midst of the nations to live with them forever. For this is the reason that Isaac was born in the midst of Abraham's family as King of Israel, even when Israel had not been born yet, nonetheless our Lord Jesus Christ had started his kingship with Isaac, because he was born from his mother barren-womb by the Holy Spirit to give birth to Israel as a nation, doing always God's will.

For this is our heavenly Father's perfect will for Israel these days, and this is to have His Son Jesus Christ established for all eternity to come as King of the Jews just as it was always from the beginning, ruling the families of Israel from Jerusalem's holy hill, so they may live a blessed, protected and prosperous life. And this kingship of our Lord Jesus Christ needs to be restored within Israel, the sooner the better, because our heavenly Father wants to do wonderful things with His Son Jesus Christ's kingship over Israel and the nations, and these are things that no one has seen, heard or thought about them thus to shake the foundations of the earth into eternity.

For our heavenly Father have great thoughts to execute within Israel, but they may have first to return the kingship of the Jews to His Son Jesus Christ, because this is why that he was born from Abraham and Sarah's barren-womb as Isaac, later to be born from David's virgin daughter, by the Holy Spirit to destroy Satan's work, at last. Nowadays, our heavenly Father continues to think of the wonderful things that He has in store for every man, woman and child from the families of Israel and the nations, and these are thoughts of wonderful blessings that will only come alive within our hearts, living souls and entire human bodies, if Israel restores the Kingship to His Son Jesus Christ.

For instance, we will not only witness how our heavenly Father fulfills His word, by turning Israel into a land flowing with milk and honey, as this is possible in heaven with the angels because Jerusalem's holy hill is the center of love, service, and worship to His holy name through His Son, but we will also see the nations been blessed powerfully. And this is going to be a wonderful sight seeing, reserved only to holy angels, but now every man, woman and child from everywhere will see them too, because the Kingship of Israel is not longer men but His only Son, because he is the one that can make all things possible on earth and in heaven for the nations' lasting happiness.

These days, we are about to see wonderful changes not only within Israel, because our Lord Jesus Christ's kingship of Israel is going to be restored to him forever, so he may rule the nations, always doing our heavenly Father's will to perfection, but also the entire earth is going to become Holy Spirit born with a new face of eternal newness. Forget advancing technology that is changing the nations, but the true change is going to happen as Israel recognizes His Son as the King Messiah to be their only King ruling them and the nations before our heavenly Father in heaven, so His holy name may be glorified over Jerusalem's holy hill just as it is with the angels in heaven above.

These are going to be wonderful eternal days coming over the entire earth that the nations will no longer be the same as we know them, but now they will change completely, because Satan with his wicked cronies will no longer go around deceiving them, for Jesus Christ will be ruling over Israel with truth and justice for all. Thus, these are wonderful days that we are living, and that our heavenly Father is ready to do powerful things upon the nations, beginning with Israel, because Israel will finally receive His Son as the Great I Am That I Am but also as the King Messiah, ruling them into all truth and justice for blessings to be possible everywhere, forever.

Surely, our heavenly Father has sent His Son Jesus Christ into the world through Abraham and Sarah's barren-womb by the Holy Spirit's power to become King of Israel and of you too, with your loved ones, including your friends from everywhere, although Israel and you had not been born yet, so he may be the foundation of your eternal happiness, forever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work, and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST every day. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main