(IVÁN): MOSES MEDIATED BETWEEN OUR FATHER AND ISRAEL OVER THE ROCK:

1 view

ivanva...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2015, 6:32:06 PM11/15/15
Sábado, 14 de Noviembre, 2015 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

NUESTRO AMOR, PESAR Y ORACIONES ESTÁN SOBRE TODA FRANCIA Y SU CAPITAL:

Nos duele mucho en el corazón todo lo que le ha sucedió a Paris y al conjunto de sus familias mientras disfrutaban sus momentos de paz y de convivencia entre ellos y de sus visitantes por sus calles, restaurantes y teatros culturales, en estas ultimas horas. Nos ha sorprendió así de repente, al ver decenas de sus hijos e hijas caídos ante los ataques de los señores del odio y el terror a la vida y a la paz de los ciudadanos de nuestros pueblos pacíficos, amantes de nuestro Padre celestial y de su Hijo Jesucristo y del Espíritu ardiente del holocausto continuo sobre la roca eterna.

Gracias y glorias, damos a nuestro Padre celestial, porque su Hijo Jesucristo se los llevó al cielo, en donde ya no sufrirán el terror de las armas del enemigo, sino que solamente conocerán el amor, la paz y la felicidad de amar a nuestro Padre celestial y su nombre bendito sobre la sangre de su Hijo Jesucristo, derramada sobre la roca bendita. Ciertamente, ellos gozan grandemente de la presencia santísima de nuestro Padre celestial, porque ahora sienten y conocen grandemente el amor y la gracia de su Hijo Jesucristo, manifestada universalmente sobre la roca eterna, para no solamente limpiarlos del pecado, sino también de revestirlos eternamente del cuerpo glorificado que jamás dejara de amar la verdad y la justicia de la vida eterna.

El Espíritu Santo es ahora todo el Espíritu de todo su corazón, alma, mente y cuerpo glorificado, para seguir viviendo infinitamente con el propósito no solamente de interceder ante nuestro Padre celestial por los suyos, como sus muy amados y amistades y demás, sino también para alcanzar nuevas glorias y santidades infinitas al nombre santísimo de nuestro Padre celestial. ¡Amén!

MOSES MEDIATED BETWEEN OUR FATHER AND ISRAEL OVER THE ROCK:

Our heavenly Father immediately instructed His people as follows, by assuring them: I am the Lord your God (The Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach (Jesus Christ)), liberating you from the house of bondage, Egypt. You will never be allowed to have other gods besides me. You will never be allowed to have any graven images, or the likeness of anything that you may see in heaven, on the earth below, and under the waters of the earth. You will never be allowed to kneel or honor them in any way shape or form, because I am the Lord your God (The King of the Jews, the Savior), strong, zealous, that visits the wickedness of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of their children from those that hate me. (These are commandments given to Israel so they may never kneel much less worship a rock made of angels and birds from heaven above, animals and other living forms from earth, and the fish from under the waters of earth, because to worship these stones that you may find in the midst of the nations or build them, grieves Him tremendously. Meaning that, you will be grieving the Holy Spirit of the Ten commandments that He has written with His finger, so you may live the Holy Spirit of His eternal life on earth these days and in heaven's glory forever into eternity, for this is His glorious life that knows you in Him and that it will always love and bless you.)

However, our heavenly Father says: I renew my mercies to millions of those that love me and keep my commandment even for thousands of generations to come well into all eternity. (Certainly, our heavenly Father is ready to bless you only over Jerusalem's holy hill, because this is the rock from where He initially manifested Himself to Abraham and Isaac, so they may ascend to it thus to initiate the nonstop sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed over it, but also to pronounce abundant merciful blessings upon you, forever. Therefore, this is the only rock that our heavenly Father will allow you to stand before Him, so you may speak to Him through prayers, by the power of His Son's atoning-blood shed over it, so your sins may be forgiven thus to grant you everything that you may be asking Him for you and your loved ones, including your friends. That is why, that our heavenly Father as He began to speak to Israel, then He emphasized that He was the one that delivered you from Egypt's captivity, by the amazing powers of His eternal rock, where His Son Jesus Christ had shed his atoning-blood, since even before the creation of the world. For the reason that, our heavenly Father will never venture to create anything unless He has His Son Jesus Christ as His personal high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood shed over the rock, so everything that He may create, as he did with the angels and lastly man, then they will be created holy, for the glory of His blessed name. Therefore, all other rocks are completely discarded as for holy use thus to love, serve and worship Him, because only over His rock of salvation for Israel is where His holy name is established forever, nailed to Adam and Eve's dead trees, but also, it is here where His Son's atoning-blood is shed to the ground for everyone's abundant everlasting salvation. Then, it was only from above this rock where our heavenly Father began to speak to Moses and Israel, because Moses was the first one to be called, and this is after Abraham along with Isaac and Jacob had conducted their individual pacts of life with Him through His Son and the Holy Spirit, for Israel to become the everlasting nation.)

You must never misuse His holy name, because our heavenly Father will never let you go unpunished if you misuse it, since it is His most holy name in heaven with the angelical hosts and on earth with every man, woman and child from Israel and from the families of the nations, for all eternity to come. (And our heavenly Father is commanding you along with your loved and friends never to misuse His holy name over strange rocks, because He wants to continue to bless you from His rock of salvation for Israel, and this is to say that He only expects you to invoke His holy name over His rock, and never over any other one. That is to say, that our heavenly Father is calling you only to invoke His holy name over His rock of salvation, because this is the place from where everything began in heaven with the angelical hosts and on earth also with Abraham and Sarah, as Isaac was born from her barren womb by the Holy Spirit's power. For it was from His rock from where our heavenly Father called His Son as King of Salem to serve the bread and wine that He will later give to Israel through the Sinai's desert, as it will pour in their midst as the manna (angels' food), so they may eat from the rock just as Abraham did in his days. And so, this is the bread and wine that our heavenly Father sat down with Abraham and his 318 disciples to part take from the Lord's Table thus to eat from His Son the meal that will give birth not only to Isaac, as Abraham's personal lamb of love and righteousness from heaven above, but also for Jacob to become God's firstborn. Because, from this pact of life that Abraham would start with our heavenly Father for his wife Sarah's barren-womb to give birth to our Father's firstborn (Jesus Christ) from heaven above as Isaac, because only His Son is the savior in heaven with the angels and with humankind on earth, so we may finally possess the flesh that gives us life always. That is why, that you must never invoke His holy name over any other rock that is not His rock of salvation for Israel, because this is the rock that all His pacts with Abraham began, including with you these days, so you may have life abundantly on earth with the nations and in heaven's glory with all His angelical hosts. For the reason that, in heaven's glory all His angelical hosts love, serve and worship Him and His holy name, because His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood is shed to the ground, and this is the blood that is full of our heavenly Father's seed, His Son's obedient-life and that of His Holy Spirit's, as well, so you may have life abundantly today. Given that, for you to receive life from heaven above, then you must be cleansed from sin, as you may step over the mountaintop, where His Son Jesus Christ's shed his atoning-blood that is not only filled with his eternal life but also that of our heavenly Father and of the Holy Spirit, so you may finally have abundant life in heaven again. And you must make contact with His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the foot of the cross, because this is the place where He has promised to meet you in person, and only over His Son's atoning-blood, because this is where His life and that of His Son along with the Holy Spirit is shed to meet you to regain life. In other words, our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit can never grant you life alone by themselves, because for you to have life and have it abundantly, as you were in the beginning when you were born from His image to live in His Son's likeness by the Holy Spirit's power, then you must receive the atoning-blood's divine-life. For this is the atoning-blood that has your life, as you were in the beginning, and from where you were born initially from our heavenly Father, His Son and the Holy Spirit, because you were born to live in the power of their divine lives only, forever--and away from this atoning-blood shed over the rock, then you will never find life. Meaning that, your life is composed not only of our heavenly Father's living-soul but also of His Son Jesus Christ's likeness that is the glorified-body with the pact of the flesh between Him and Abraham, and from the Holy Spirit's eternal life as well, thus, no one alone can give you life, but only the oneness of the three. That is why, that as you may ascend to the mountaintop, then you will certainly meet our heavenly Father standing over His Son's atoning-blood, which is also His and that of the Holy Spirit, ready to cleanse you from sin, so you may become born again from the Holy Spirit to live in the likeness of His Son's glorified-body, forever blessed. And all these things will happen to you, because you were born from our heavenly Father's living soul to live in His Son's likeness in the divine life from the Holy Spirit, thus, you need our heavenly Father's seed, His Son's love and grace and the Holy Spirit's eternal life, so you may return to heaven's glorious life instantly. Otherwise, you will never know the life that you were born from initially, because you are composed from our heavenly Father's very holy life and of His Son's Righteousness as well along with the Holy Spirit's eternal life, and that is why that when you are cleansed from sin, then you are cleansed only by their living divine lives from heaven above. And so, this is what you need, and this is what you get, as you may ascend to the mountaintop of Jerusalem's holy hill, where our heavenly Father is waiting to meet you over His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the ground, thus you may begin to know your life as you ought to on earth and in heaven's glory forever. For this His Son's atoning-blood filled with the life of his grace and mercy lived within Israel with all his brothers and sisters, but also of our heavenly Father's divine life and that of the Holy Spirit's perfect and glorious life lived with the angelic hosts that will wash you from sin, so you may return to life in heaven instantly justified.)

You must remember to observe the Sabbath by keeping it holy, six days you must work, and you will do everything that you may need to do for the week, but the seventh day you must keep it holy entirely for our Father in heaven. On this day, you must never allow any work to be done at all, with your sons and daughters, with your workers and maid servants, with your field animals and home pets, and even the foreigners visiting you in your household. Because, in six days our heavenly Father created the heaven and earth, the seas and everything that is in them, and rested on the seventh day without having to do anything at all unless someone needs His blessing urgently. Thus, our heavenly Father blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, forever, so He may enjoy it not only with His Son and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts from haven above but also with you in your home with your loved ones and visiting friends from everywhere. (Now, our heavenly Father had called every man, woman and child, even the animals that are normally used for heavy work they must rest, including the gentiles visiting you in your household, because this is the day that He rested from all His work from Creation, so He may remember dearly the wonderful things that He had created for His family. And this is a pact that our heavenly Father began with Israel in the Sinai's desert, on their way to conquer Canaan, and so, He established it forever thus for His children to honor it along with Him, His Son and the Holy Spirit as He continually contemplates the glory that they will bring to Him and to His holy name, forever. Presently, our heavenly Father does not want to see any one much less animals doing work in His land, Canaan, because this is the home of His home-sweet-home, His rock, where He is ready to stand with you over His Son's atoning-blood shed to the ground, so He may cleanse you from sin with His own divine life for the Sabbath. Provided that, only His divine life and that of His Son along with His Holy Spirit's eternal life can truly cleanse you from sin, because you emerged from their lives, as you were born from our heavenly Father's living-soul to live in His Son's likeness by the power of the Holy Spirit, so you may have abundant life always. However, although our heavenly Father has called you to keep the Sabbath holy, then He still expects you to love, serve and glorify His holy name, even on Sabbath, you are still called to continue to love, serve and glorify Him and His holy name, so His heart may feel blessed by you, putting a big smile on His face. This is a day that our heavenly Father have not only called you and your loved ones for the same reasons to love, serve and glorify Him, so you may do His will at all times, especially if one of His loved ones is in need, for example, one of his daughter may need you to help her bless her children. And this could be if they somehow they suffered an accident or they may be in financial need, whatever the reason may be, you are expected by our heavenly Father, even on Sabbath, to show your love, the one that you claim to have to love Him, to manifest abundantly to His loved one that might be gone through hard times. Now, if you fail to do that which pleases our heavenly Father's heart, and this is to help His loved one that is in need with her or his children, then you will be showing to our heavenly Father that your love to Him and to His holy name is failing you and Him, too. However, if you do that which is right in His sight, then you have pleased His very holy heart, because He really expects from you to put to work the Spirit of love, service and glory that you have manifested to Him and His holy name through the years, and so, you may always convey a great testimony in His holy presence. Certainly, our heavenly Father will not only look at you with gladness because you have done that which is right in His holy sight, but also with joys and glories in heart, then He will speak about you to everyone--always speaking proudly of you and your great deeds in His holy presence as on Sabbath or any other day, for example. He will certainly speak about you not only to His Son Jesus Christ but also to His Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts, and so, everyone in heaven will know the work that you have done even on Sabbath that pleases all truth and justice in heaven with the angelical nations and on earth with every man, woman and child. It is here where you will show our heavenly Father that you have a loving heart that not only loves Him and His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill but also that you are willing to manifest His Spirit of love, service and glory to Him and to His holy name on others that they may need from you to attain blessings. Certainly, these are blessings filled with love, kindness and truth that will follow you every day of your life, including your children's children, because you have done that which pleases our heavenly Father and that give a good testimony not only about Him but also about His Son and the Holy Spirit before everyone in heaven, on earth and under the earth.)

Honor your father and mother, so our heavenly Father will extend your days on earth. (Our heavenly Father wants you to honor your father and mother through your days on earth, because His family has always existed not only in heaven with His Son and the Holy Spirit but now on earth with Abraham and Sarah, so Isaac may be born with the sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that is filled with everyone's eternal life. For this is the pact of the flesh that our heavenly Father lawfully started with Abraham, so his lineage may be called only in Isaac his beloved son, so not only his firstborn Jacob may be born but also every one of His children, forming His dream nation of Kings, priests and gods for His eternal new Kingdom from heaven above. That is why, that our heavenly Father has promised to bless you and elongate your days on earth but also in heaven's glory into all eternity to come, because you have cultivated love, respect and sanctity with the father and mother that He personally gave you, so you may be born on earth to come to know more of His glory, forever. And when He says that He will extend your days on earth, then this means that He will bless you in all respect in life, by giving you to eat from the best of the land, by dressing you, meeting all your needs, and protecting you until you may finally ascend into heaven's glory forever blessed only to know everlasting health. However, if you fail to honor your father and mother, then, you have lost all the benefits that He had promised that you will enjoy on earth and even beyond life--you will certainly meet death in a short while, descending into hell's torment forever cursed. For the reason that, if you fail to honor your father and mother then you will not only become an irresponsible parent to your children, but also you will fail to love, honor and glorify His holy name within your heart and over Jerusalem's holy hill, meaning that, you will fail to become a lawful citizen of the Kingdom of heaven. Now, if you repent from having failed to honor your father and mother with love, respect and dignity, then He will forgive your sins, granting you another opportunity to become a responsible son or daughter to Him in heaven's divine family, by honoring His Son in your heart through the Holy Spirit's power thus finally to show Him that you have changed. Indeed, if you honor Him before Adam and Eve that are our legitimate parents from heaven above, as from paradise, where everything started with human life, then He will bless you as you have never been blessed before, because you are honoring Him before your first parents on the cross, over the rock with the Risen King Messiah as your personal savior. Then, if you really want to elongate your days on earth and in heaven, then honor our heavenly Father before Adam and Eve over the rock as the eternal towers that received with nails and blood His Son Jesus Christ, so you may remove sins but also receive the glorified-body that you need to return to paradise forever enriched and justified.)

You may not take on any one's life for any reason at all, murder. (Our heavenly Father is calling you never to kill any one, because the power to take on any one's life is only in Him, and so, He wants you to protect life at all times for the glory of His holy name, given that every man, woman and child was born from Him to love His holy name forever. Meaning that, every one has the potential to become born again from the power of the Holy Spirit, so he or she may not only love, serve and glorify Him through His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed over Jerusalem's holy hill, but also to become instantly one of His personal advocates to conquer new glories to His holy name. Thus, no one is allowed to take on anyone's life for any given reason: not even Satan with his fallen angels is allowed to touch any one on earth unless our heavenly Father allows him to do so, because of sin or judgment, otherwise, if he destroys any one's life then he immediately is punished by Him and His Son. Certainly, if you take someone else life, then you are removing someone that will eventually learn to love, serve and glorify Him before His living-rock, where He with Son and the Holy Spirit along with the angelical hosts live, waiting your return to heaven's glory, dressed with the glorified-body that has been purchased with holy blood, so you may live forever enriched. Remember Job; he was a very righteous person on earth and known in heaven as well by the angelical hosts, because he learned to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father over Jerusalem's holy hill, stained with the sacred atoning-blood of His Son Jesus Christ, thus invoking His holy name with passion for the well-being of his children and possessions. And Satan said: He serves you, because you bless him; now let me touch him with evil, and see if he does not only curse you and become disloyal to you just as any one else on earth that serves me through lies, darkness and deceptions, but also turn his back on you. Then, our heavenly Father allowed Satan to touch him and the things that he possessed, but not his soul; however, despite Satan's attacks, Job remained faithful to our heavenly Father and to His holy name over Jerusalem's holy hill. Satan again was disgraced, for liars, double-dealers and deceivers are always disgraced, as usual--their final stop is hell's torment to be forever cursed unless they repent from sin within their hearts for justice and over Jerusalem's holy hill for salvation.)

You are never to commit adultery. (Our heavenly Father wants you to respect others people's partners, as wives and husbands, because they are on earth to form the family that He always had enjoyed in heaven's glory with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with His created angelical hosts. That is why, that our heavenly Father needs you to respect everyone's else companion, because you are not just touching some one's else wife or husband when commit adultery, but also you are offending our heavenly Father's children that will be born from them to come to know the glory of His holy name over the rock and the towering cross. Thus, it is important that you respect someone's else family sanctity even before it is yet to be born on earth, because it will be from the constant union of the family within humankind that our heavenly Father's divine family will continue to grow successfully in heaven's glory to establish His greater Kingdom of families and nations, into eternity. Meaning also that when you attack the families of His children on earth, as the ones that are doing His will by the power of His holy name and living word over Jerusalem's holy hill, then you have been conducting attacks against Him and His family in heaven's glory, and this is very bad news for you and for your incoming children. That is why, that you have to be very careful here, especially when you are dealing with a family that it is already formed or one that is becoming one, because this is where our heavenly Father gets the children that will love, serve and worship Him and His holy name over the rock on earth these days and in heaven forever.)

You are never called to steal from anyone, anything. (Given that, Satan is a robber and a liar from the beginning in heaven's glory, and so, stealing others people's property comes from the wicked one and his fallen angels, for he was the one that took from our heavenly Father what is holy to him everlastingly, and this is the glory of His holy name and the angels serving Him loyally. Satan was the first one that began to lie to steal from our heavenly Father not only the glory of His holy name but also the angels that love, serve and glorify Him over Jerusalem's holy hill, and lastly he also began to take with him Adam and Eve along with the children, so you may be lied and robbed, too. That is to say, that every time that someone begins to lie to you, then this means that he is not only hiding his true identity, as a servant from Satan and his cronies, but also because he wants to steal and destroy that which is holy in you and your loved ones, as well in our heavenly Father's holy presence. That is why, that whenever you steal anything, then you are doing the wickedness of the devil that began in heaven's glory, as he tried to exalt his wicked name above our heavenly Father's, by attacking His Son Jesus Christ over Jerusalem's holy hill, but he was defeated eternally in the same place where he began to attack the holy name. And this happened when our heavenly Father's holy name finally was nailed to Adam and Eve over Jerusalem's holy hill, because they have eaten from the forbidden fruit thus they were unable to invoke it for salvation, forever, and so, they received it lastly along with the glorified-body nailed with the atoning-blood, returning instantly to paradise forever enriched, justified and glorified.)

You are not called to speak evil against anyone at any time--much less believe the lie or wickedness. (Lawfully, our heavenly Father has called each one of us to speak always words that enlighten every one's life, because He is cultivating his good word, His seed, with your lips as you begin to speak to others--the Holy Spirit moves in them with amazing powers of healing, prosperity and salvation, as well. And to speak wicked against any one on earth is not from our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit, but it is from Satan, because he is the one that began to speak evil against our heavenly Father, so he may take on the glory of His holy name, as he viciously attacked His Son Jesus Christ. However, Satan was defeated, because our heavenly Father's anointed name cast him out into the Abysm of hell, since he failed to understand the holy name that is also composed with His Son Jesus Christ's anointed name and the Holy Spirit's blessed name, and when he thought that he could figure it out, then he discovered himself burning in hell, forever. Surely, this is the problem that Satan has failed always to figure out, because our heavenly Father's holy name is not only composed of His Son Jesus Christ's anointed name and that of the Holy Spirit's, but also of every one of His children--and that is why that our heavenly Father's name is so great, wonderful and amazingly powerful, perpetually. For the reason that, every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, including Israel, was born from His image (His living-soul) to live in His Son's likeness (the glorified-body) and to be abundantly filled into eternity with His Holy Spirit (Eternal life), so they may only know love, peace, glory, prosperity and the joys of never-ending salvation. And so, you should never speak evil against anyone, because when you do, then you are speaking evil not only against that one that you may think that you have to speak evil about, but also, you may discover yourself speaking evil against His holy name, because our names are well known by His holy name into all eternity. However, if you have to warn other people that you would like them to know about the terrible wickedness of someone or people, then, you may have to speak out, and this is to tell the truth about the terrible wickedness that is coming from that lying person (s), and so, others may be saved from sin, lies and terrible plights.)

Do not covet. (You are also called never to desire anything from anyone else, and this could be any one as your neighbor, relatives, friends and even strangers, because for what our heavenly Father has given to others, then those things belong to them and not you. And so, you are never to desire anyone's else belongings, for any reason at all: however, you may wish you had them, but also you may wish also at the same time that our heavenly Father may grant you the same blessings, and even greater than those that you are longing to possess from others. Our heavenly Father is ready to grant you anything that you may want to have in life, for He owns everything in heaven, on earth and under the waters of the earth, as well--and that is why that He is always ready to grant you anything that you may need, anything, there are no limits for Him ever. And the only thing that you have to do is to ask the right way, and this over Jerusalem's holy hill, because His holy name is there nailed forever on the wood and His Son's atoning-blood is shed to the ground below it, so you may remove sin, but also receive untold richness instantly with only asking our Father in heaven. And you need to have sin removed, by the power of His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood already shed at the foot of the wooden-cross where His Holy name is nailed forever over Jerusalem's holy towers, so then the windows, doors and pathways for blessing to travel into you may be completely cleared permanently, otherwise you will miss your blessings, as usual.)

Then, as the Israelis saw Jerusalem's holy hill blazing with the fire of the Holy Spirit, for the nonstop sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ was up and running, as usual, then flashes, bolts of lighting came out from everywhere, the rock trembled with amazing powers never known to humankind--instantly, the Israelis ran away, standing at a distance, eternally frightened. The smoke from the mountaintop billowed over the entire area that the Israelis could verily see the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords standing at one of the three towers over the rock, and they could see from where His voice was coming from, but they failed to see His glorious face, holy and glorious as ever. It is here from where Israel, as one man shouted with great fear and terror in their hearts and living-souls to Moses, by saying: You speak to our heavenly Father and we will listen from you whatever He may say to us, but do not let us hear His voice again, because we will die. (It is here where Israel asked our heavenly Father to have a mediator between Him and each one of them, and this was Moses, the one that the Israelis chose to be their personal not only King of Israel, because Moses was a King already, chosen by God, but also the mediator needed to stand before our heavenly Father without suffering death. Besides, Moses was chosen by our heavenly Father to be King of Israel, because he was not only over Jerusalem's holy hill to speak to His Son Jesus Christ, as the Great I Am that I Am, but also the founder of Israel, so he may once-in-for-all step over the atoning-blood to become the mediator between our heavenly Father and Israel. Therefore, because Moses made contact with the atoning-blood shed over the injured-rock, then, he not only became the mediator between our Father and Israel, but also he became the King of Israel, and the high priest that Israel needed not only to ascend into heaven's glory, as our heavenly Father called him to come up, but also receive the tabernacle of reunion. Meaning that, because Moses established contact with the atoning-blood shed over Jerusalem's holy hill as the three towers that Jacob saw as the ladder ascending into heaven's glory, then, Moses became just as His Son Jesus Christ will rule Israel not only on earth but also over Jerusalem's holy hill, as King of the New Jerusalem from heaven above--the celestial Canaan. For this is our Lord Jesus Christ not only as God's high priest and Lamb with the atoning-blood to convey His holy name in perfect Righteousness over Jerusalem's holy hill, finally to be nailed to Adam and Eve for salvation, but also to rule Israel as Moses ruled it in Egypt, through the Sinai's desert, and until before they entered Canaan. These days, you need to speak to our heavenly Father over Jerusalem's holy hill, because He promised to meet you there, and this is over the atoning-blood shed to the ground, because it is here where His life is shed along that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, so you may remove sin thus to receive the glorified-body heavenly-bound, forever. And you must receive this glorified-body that our heavenly Father personally formed in the virgin womb of David, so our Lord Jesus Christ may be born just as Isaac was born initially with the same powers of the Holy Spirit from Sarah's barren-womb, because soon your flesh will return to the dust, and so, you must pick your new flesh now. And this is only possible these days over Jerusalem's holy hill, because it is here where our heavenly Father has promised to meet you in person and over His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed to the foot of the cross where His holy name is nailed forever, so you may live by taking on the new glorified-body destined to live forever. That is why, that you have a mediator as in Moses' days that will stand between you and our heavenly Father's rock of salvation, so you may ascend to it with the covering and protection of His Son's glorified-body, because it was God and the Holy Spirit that helped Moses to get to the mountaintop, and He will help you today, too. Our Lord Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit will help you to ascend Jerusalem's holy hill anytime during the day, so you may stand with our heavenly Father over the atoning-blood shed to the ground, because you need to make contact with it, to become cleanse from sin and receive the glorified-body to dress with glory, power, and everlasting richness.)

Moses said: Israel, do not be afraid, the King of the Jews has come this way to you, because He needs to manifest Himself over the rock of salvation of Israel as the only God, so you may fear Him and His holy name, and like this you will live a sinless life forever on earth and in heaven's glory. (Now, our heavenly Father had to manifest Himself this way over Jerusalem's holy hill, because He needed them to meet Him in His home-sweet-home, for this is His eternal living-quarters that it has always existed through eternity, and He needed them to meet Him at His home, the rock of salvation of Israel, so they may ascend to it with confidence anytime. It is here where our heavenly Father began to say to Israel, just as He had said to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and until then to Moses: Come up to the mountaintop that I will tell you about, so you may enter eternal life to live with me, my Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with the nations of angels, forever. For this is the rock that our heavenly Father needs to meet every one from the families of Israel and the nations, because it is here where the perfect holiness of His divine life, and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit are shed to the ground, so you may remove sin to receive the glorified-body that pleases Him, everlastingly. For this was the only way that our heavenly Father could save Abraham as He said: You must be holy and perfect as I am, for you to enter into heaven's glory--and that is why that He not only granted His Son Jesus Christ through the birth of Isaac from his wife Sarah's sterile-womb but also the rock, His home from above. Now, if our heavenly Father wanted Abraham to become as holy and perfect as He has always been in heaven's glory, then, He definitely had to give him His Son's life filled with perfection and holiness that characterizes Him in heaven, everlastingly, and that is why that he had to eat the bread and wine of His Son over the Lord's Table. This is exactly when our heavenly Father gave to Abraham and Sarah to eat from His Son's sacred-flesh and to drink from His Son's atoning-blood, so Isaac may be born as His Son Jesus Christ from Sarah's barren-womb by the Holy Spirit's power, so he may be lastly saved over Jerusalem's holy hill. Furthermore, that is why that our heavenly Father came to Israel over Jerusalem's holy hill billowing with smoke and the trumpets of the angels sounding very loud everywhere, for Israel to hear the call that Abraham received from the Father, and this is to ascend to the mountaintop, dressed in His Son's sacred-flesh to offer love in exchange for everlasting salvation. Provided that, whenever that Moses ascended to the mountaintop, then, he did with the glorious dress that our Lord Jesus Christ has given to each one of us through his atoning-blood that is filled not only with his divine life, but also that of our heavenly Father's seed and of the Holy Spirit's eternal life, so we may live into everlasting. For this is that not only Moses was dressed each time he ascended to the mountaintop or entered into heaven's glory to receive the commandments or the tabernacle of reunion with the Holy of Holiest, but also Adam and Eve dressed gloriously with the undescribable richness of His Son Jesus Christ that characterizes him as Israel's Holy One over the rock, forever! Due to judgment, Adam and Eve could never return to Jerusalem's holy hill much less enter into heaven's glory, because they had both eaten from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, becoming naked, thus they could never confess our heavenly Father's holy name much less dress in glory, power and richness to return to paradise. However, as our Lord Jesus Christ said: Death, I am your death! Instantly, everyone's life began to return to each one of them, and this is why that the Valley of the Dried Bones from the book of Ezekiel 37 will soon return to Israel in their proper human bodies as before to live with the King Messiah for a millennium. It is because of the cross over this rock of salvation for Israel where our heavenly Father along with His Son's faithful work and the Holy Spirit shed their divine lives together, then resurrection power was conquered in heaven, on earth and under the waters of the earth, so people may rise to life just as they were in the beginning. Obviously, our Lord Jesus Christ not only killed death forever for every man, woman and child but also destroyed Satan and hell's torment, so Adam and Eve were released at last and ready to ascend to the mountaintop to receive the glorified-body to return to our heavenly Father's holy presence in heaven's glory, so they may resume their daily duties again. But, there was a problem, Adam and Eve were still naked, as dead bones from the valley of the dried bones in Ezekiel chapter 37, and this is why that our Lord Jesus Christ had to carry them over his shoulders as he was beaten by others for his atoning-blood to shed and cover their sinful nakedness that had killed them. This is when Adam and Eve finally were released from death, but also covered by our Lord Jesus Christ's atoning-blood, so their bones may be covered from the nakedness visible in both of them, thus they may ascend to receive the glorified-body that will dress them with glory, power and everlasting richness, standing before our Father, forever blessed over the rock.)

Our heavenly Father said to Moses, tell the Israelis that they themselves have seen me speaking to them from the mountaintop, as from where Isaac had to lie down and His Son will also lie down at the same place, but this time, it will be to shed his atoning-blood to the ground, granting forgiveness and salvation everlastingly to all believing. Moreover, our heavenly Father said to the Israelis that they have seen Him over the rock of salvation of Israel, so they may never sin against Him and His holy name, by fashioning rocks of silver or rocks of gold, because the only rock that they will have to love, serve and worship Him forever, it will be Jerusalem's holy hill. (Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to emphasize that He had manifested Himself to them from over Jerusalem's holy hill, and not from a rock god of gold or rock god of silver as the nations have had over the years to worship devils and demons instead of worshipping Him The Living God for eternity. For our heavenly Father wanted Israel only to know and accept forever the rock of salvation that Abraham had used with Isaac to present his love offering unto Him as our Father in heaven's glory, and where Jacob had made the final pact of life with the Holy Spirit not only to get his wife but also the children. That is to say, also that our heavenly Father is expecting every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, beginning with Israel, only to have Jerusalem's holy hill in their heart and households thus to love, serve and worship Him and His holy name, because if you have a different rock then you are breaking the Law.)

The altar you may make must be simple altars of earth to offer your prayers, sacrifices for me in heaven's glory--your burn and peace offerings, your animal sacrifices with the blood shed to the ground and the meat to eat, as in any meal over the Lord's Table. Build these altars where I will remind you who I am, and I will come to bless you there with your loved ones and friends--and this is over the shed atoning-blood to the ground of the ancient wooden cross, over the living-rock, Jerusalem's holy hill, our heavenly Father said to Moses and Israel, including you these days, too.

Moreover, if you build altars from stone use only uncut stones, because no stones in the shape of anything should be accepted over the altar that is in heaven as birds or angels, on earth as known as domesticated and undomesticated animals, and under the waters of the earth as fish, thus to keep it holy for service, always. (Then, you should never cut or chip any stone for any reason at all, the stone to be used over the altar must be of natural shape and never in the form of animals or birds like, as mentioned above. Because, if the altars that you may have built for our heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-blood shed sacrifice to the ground, then if it happens to have a chipped or a cut stone, surely that the Holy Spirit will not descend over it, because this is an unholy altar, due to the presence of shapes or forms unfamiliar to nature. No work should be done over the altar at the place where is being built, because if you use tools to build it, then you will be chipping and cutting stones thus making it unfit for holy us before our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so no violence at all should be used to build His altar.)

And you must never approach His altar with steps, and if you do, then someone may look under the skirts of your dress and see your nakedness--and this is sin, breaking and offending the Holy Spirit of the commandments. (And our heavenly Father wanted always everyone approaching His altar to be dressed with the glorified-body of His Son Jesus Christ, by the power of the atoning-blood shed to the ground, so the nakedness of your bones may not be exposed before Him at His altar. For the reason that, no one can ever ascend to the mountaintop without the proper dress that covers their nakedness of their sinful-bodies, and so, they must all be dressed up with richness and glory before Him over His altar in heaven's glory. And this is something that you must understand these days that every time that you may ascend to the mountaintop, then, you will be dressed with the glorified-body of His Son, because this is the pact of the flesh between Him and Abraham, because you are walking in holy ground, as in heaven's glory--you are in heaven with angels already. That is why, that it was important for our heavenly Father to have Moses, as His mediator between Him and Israel, for he was dressed with richness and glory as King of Israel, so the Israelis may not approach His holy presence and altar with their sinful hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human-spirit, exposing in the nakedness of their transgressions and offenses. However, Moses could approach our heavenly Father's altar anytime of the day, as entering the tabernacle of reunion's Holy of the Most Holiest, because he had made contact with His Son's atoning-blood shed to the ground of the towers, the three crosses over the rock of salvation of Israel that Jacob called ladders, ascending into heaven's glory. Therefore, Moses was properly dressed at all times before our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because he had stood over holy ground, of the rock of salvation of Israel that is spilled with the atoning-blood that not only removes sin but also dresses you with glory, power and richness to enter heaven's glory forever justified instantly. Meaning that, our Lord Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit and the angels is ready to escort you to the mountaintop anytime of the day, afternoon and evening that you may decide to ascend to it thus to invoke our heavenly Father's holy name that is up there nailed to the ancient towers, bathed completely with his always fresh atoning-blood. For every man, woman and child must be escorted by our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to the mountaintop just as Adam and Eve were escorted, covering their sinful-nakedness, so you may stand over the atoning-blood and His holy name nailed to the ancient wooden-towers, to have your sins forgiven and dressed the glorified-body, entering finally heaven's glory, forever saved.)

(This is how our heavenly Father manifested Himself to Israel, always with Moses as the mediator between Him and the Israelis, so they may not only receive the Holy Spirit of the commandments but also every blessing that rightfully belonged to them from His home, the living-rock, so new mercies may be developed constantly for them and the children to come. For our heavenly Father needed not only to establish His holy presence within Israel, as He was speaking to them from over Jerusalem's holy hill ancient wooden towers, but also to make them understand that this living-rock is His home-sweet-home and gate to heaven, therefore it is the heart of Israel existence on earth today and in heaven's glory into eternity. That is why, that Israel needs to have Jerusalem's holy hill back into Israel, as it was in the beginning with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ as the mediator or King Messiah, and the Holy Spirit, so the rock of salvation of Israel may burst with living-water, milk and honey for everyone to eat, including the families of the nations. And this is something that Israel needs to do immediately, because Jerusalem's holy hill is not only the heart of Israel on earth and in heaven, but also is the food that will satisfy every one's every day need, so they may never again hunger or thirst--otherwise, people will continue to go hungry and thirsty, causing violence to spread wide-reaching. That is why, that these days we need the rock of salvation living in our hearts, bursting with living-water, milk, honey, love, life and every richness available in heaven, on earth and under the waters of the earth--but above all--have it reinstall as the heart of Israel, in Israel, for peace to reign with every one everywhere.) Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work, and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST every day. Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your prayers for me and my loved ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest, too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN's glories as you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=18

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main