white man marry hmong woman

greg lester

Dec 15, 2015, 7:57:13 AM12/15/15
You know i find your little speech sbout bride costs to be very offensive.
Also the act of kidnapping is illegal in U.S. and is immoral as usually involves a older male.
As far as having a beer ... No thank you sir ....
Straighten up bub thats my message to you.

Hmla...@hotmail.com

Dec 15, 2015, 2:10:40 PM12/15/15
Hello Greg,
I have no idea who's speech you are referring to, but I can see why some people found the bride cost (dowry) offensive. It's because he/she didn't do the home work before doing a cross marriage.

HL

truelove...@yahoo.com

Dec 18, 2015, 12:30:20 PM12/18/15
On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 6:57:13 AM UTC-6, greg lester wrote:
Only ignorance people would complaint about other human being cultural/tradition and rituals....