TEST - posting...Back to normal speed.

DownUnder

Jul 2, 2011, 1:20:16 AM7/2/11
Just testing...
It seems that Google is back to normal speed again!!!

du

txh2maj

Jul 2, 2011, 11:43:42 AM7/2/11
testing speed of google...
1
2
3
showing up 10:45 of 7/2

txh2maj

Jul 2, 2011, 3:08:48 PM7/2/11
ib sij saib/refresh ib nyuag tsam. ntev tsam no 14:00 7/2 mam pom google tso tawm. google usenet especially SCH no mas qeeb kawg li tau 3plaub teev/hours no mam post tau.

txh2maj

Jul 2, 2011, 3:10:36 PM7/2/11
VUAG ua cas qhov ob no ho pom instantyly li no ma. tsam no google pom peb cem lawm los cas ne??

Plum Vainqueur

Jul 2, 2011, 6:14:34 PM7/2/11
I honestly thought our posts were being "moderated".

txh2maj

Jul 2, 2011, 6:35:42 PM7/2/11
i might be in the wrong assumption but i think Usenet is not being moderated.
the one that get moderated is IRC and paltalk where each room or channel usually got an OP who may play heavy hand to those in the room. as for Usenet and specifically SCH there is no one moderating it.

if i am wrong on this DR PAO go ahead and clarify.

DownUnder

Jul 2, 2011, 6:34:21 PM7/2/11
On Jul 3, 8:14 am, Plum Vainqueur <plum_vill...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I honestly thought our posts were being "moderated".

No post to SCH/SCL ever been moderated. Google must be doing some
thing... I noted that few days ago, not only posting to newsgroups is
slow but even logon into gmail is very slow too.

Remember that SCH/SCL were set up as UNMODERATED Usenet newsgroups.

Few years ago, we tried to change the SCL to be a MODERATED group but
we failed due to having not enough votes to pass. It is quite
difficult to set up moderated Usenet... but there are a few around..
like SingaporeSC/

Now Google seems to back to normal again....

du

mi hlub

Jun 16, 2015, 4:19:51 PM6/16/15
I still have problem getting into group it keep saying loading than error could not comm with server I get here by trick only at this time but trick require me to know the topic name I'm 2 bore to use trick I need to get here the normal way.