See..even presidential candidate.....

All4One

Nov 18, 2011, 9:09:41 AM11/18/11
like Cain is threaten NOT to run for the oval office. So the crack
head who called to intimidate Bee Xiong not to run for St. Paul, MN
City Council does not surprised me. These few "WHITE" bottom feeders
are just afraid of minorities running this country in which they
themselves have forever in control. Now it's time to let OTHERS to
lead this country out of the depression that was created by whitemen
(BUSH and CLOWNS).

Click Link to read.......

http://news.yahoo.com/cain-receives-secret-protection-234819346.html

Jim

Plum Vainqueur

Nov 22, 2011, 10:09:59 AM11/22/11
That idiot Obama and the Dumbocrats have created the depression.

They have no proof of who made these calls, maybe YOU FOREIGNERS
SHOULD GO BACK TO MEXICO AND TO LAOS, and not be killing people when
people go hunting, you are the only racist around here and probably
just are happy to get your welfare checks that the dumbocratts robs
from this country.

All4One

Nov 22, 2011, 12:37:02 PM11/22/11
What the hell are you talking about? Obama inherited the Whiteman’s
problem from Bush and Clowns or since the birth of this country.

LOL...one foreigner calling other foreigners to leave? Do we really
need to rehash your dumbass ancestry's root? Are you fucking on crack
or what??? Why don't "YOU FOREIGNERS" who came here first paddle your
boat back to wherever you crawled from and we'll do the same? I'm
sure the Native American will gladly see your asses pack and leave.
IDIOT!!

As far as shooting during hunting is concerned….are you stupid or
what? Who shot at whom? You crack heads killed more innocent lives
around the globe than any other human races has and you think you’re
saints with halos?

Jim
Message has been deleted