The "not so consistent" thought of an atheist vs the backward believer

yag...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 8:06:20 PM3/11/15
http://www.science20.com/writer_on_the_edge/blog/scientists_discover_that_atheists_might_not_exist_and_thats_not_a_joke-139982

This is why I always question the "thoughts" of a wanna-be "atheist" (if the term even exist). Many times I listened to a pious christian, talking about the love of god; but, only to banish the nonbelievers to hell. Many times, I do hear Mong talking about the great gods of the heaven, expressing their will and love to deserving man of earth.

AND...likewise, many times, I hear "wanna-be" thinkers reasoning their way logically and soundly (at the same time, trying to sound professional, wise, and learned--but, as always...stinks more than my ass when comes to knowing their thinking process). Science can't prove god because it does not exist is, by far, the best answer I have read--although the most inconsistent crap I have ever read. Ask anyone, and most (including atheists) will say "I married my wife because I love her..." Do you guys not understand what you just said or did? Morons! Crawl back to your cave and rethink your inconsistent thoughts.

It seems, even the scientists are disagreeing with themselves. As I have always say to the christians...go back and learn more before you made a fool out of yourself.

Ya Her

AEON

Mar 12, 2015, 7:23:10 AM3/12/15
LOGICALLY SCIENCE CAN NOT CLAIM THAT DAVID'S THUNDRA just come to EXIST without TOYOTA "CREATOR THING so applying this to ANIMAL KINGDOM NO ANIMAL will EXIST without CREATOR/GOD. I USED to be PURE COMPUTER & MATH OLDY but AFTER 2010 I WAS CRAZY ENOUGH to flip my believe that GOD & SOUL do EXIST.

yag...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 3:16:29 PM3/12/15
whether or not something is logical is not the intent of this post.

what i'm trying to say is...a christian ridicules other religions but fail to see his own stupid reliigon....

likewise, an atheist thinks that he is being logical (and concludes that there is no such thing as god..), but then his own stupidity and hypocrisy concludes that he "loves" women...

yh

AEON

Mar 13, 2015, 3:05:22 AM3/13/15
NYIAS QHUAS nyias tus KAV POBKWS thiaj qab tshaj TABSIS KUV TIAS TAUBDAG CI QAB TSHAJ nqaij qab ces SWB NASKOS NCU hauv RAJ XYOOB thaum 1978 UA CAUBFAB kuv noj 2-3 pluag lawm.