Is Laos has 68 or 49 ethnic groups?

Soumaly

Dec 4, 2012, 11:08:15 PM12/4/12

I am wondering since we have talked a lot about Lao has 68
ethnic groups in this forum. I was the one that arguing countless
times that Laos doesn’t have 68 ethnic groups. In fact, I even asked
countless times who can name them—no one can including LPDR mouth
piece, Thanouxay. Now, suddenly, Laos seems to claim to have only 49
ethnic groups down from the 68.

Again, I challenge the Lao Officials to come out and list the
49 ethnic groups as stated in the below articles—DON’T JUST MAKE IT UP
OR LIE ABOUT IT as same as Phoumy Vongvichith did when he first showed
up in Vientiane to negotiate the PEACE TREATY with the Royal Lao
Government and declared that Laos has 68 ethnic groups. Now, 37 years
later 19 ethnic groups disappear or the Lao PDR exterminate these 19
ethnic groups that is why Laos now has only 49 ethnic groups?

http://www.nzweek.com/world/laos-govt-moves-towards-integrating-state-and-customary-legal-practices-32305/

Love and kisses
Soumaly

idonotknow ¨pheej hmoo¨ เอาหัวชนฝาเหล็กเพื่อเจาะรู

Dec 5, 2012, 12:25:25 AM12/5/12
they probably count as:
1--lao me
2--lao you
3--lao me-son
4 lao me-wife
5- lao-him
6--lao him-son
45-- hmong him-son
46-- hmong him-daughter
47 -- hmong him-son2
49--hmong him-self

YES each is an ethnic group. LPDR killed some and chased out lots of them so the number just went down from 68 to 49 now. it´s simple.

happy now???

DownUnder

Dec 5, 2012, 2:51:53 AM12/5/12
I have not seen the list as well.
Does any one has the full list and please explain Why or How those people were classified. Eg. Thanousay Yong) is believed to have Vietnamese parents but Yong classified himself as Lao!!"

Under what criteria?

mi hlub

Jul 5, 2015, 5:41:47 PM7/5/15
On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 10:08:15 PM UTC-6, Soumaly wrote:
> I am wondering since we have talked a lot about Lao has 68
> ethnic groups in this forum. I was the one that arguing countless
> times that Laos doesn't have 68 ethnic groups. In fact, I even asked
> countless times who can name them--no one can including LPDR mouth
> piece, Thanouxay. Now, suddenly, Laos seems to claim to have only 49
> ethnic groups down from the 68.
>
> Again, I challenge the Lao Officials to come out and list the
> 49 ethnic groups as stated in the below articles--DON'T JUST MAKE IT UP
> OR LIE ABOUT IT as same as Phoumy Vongvichith did when he first showed
> up in Vientiane to negotiate the PEACE TREATY with the Royal Lao
> Government and declared that Laos has 68 ethnic groups. Now, 37 years
> later 19 ethnic groups disappear or the Lao PDR exterminate these 19
> ethnic groups that is why Laos now has only 49 ethnic groups?
>
> http://www.nzweek.com/world/laos-govt-moves-towards-integrating-state-and-customary-legal-practices-32305/
>
> Love and kisses
> Soumaly

68,49 or just 6 does NOT MATTER ONLY LAO LOUM ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE GOVERNMENT POSITION. THE REST just need to grab AK and RPG-7 and head over to the border. WATCHOUT BOTH COMMIE VIET N CHIN are interested in annexing LPDR into their countries. STAY 10,000KM AWAY WILL GUARANTEE you DON'T GET HURT IN THAT PROCESS.

mi hlub

Jul 9, 2015, 12:34:57 PM7/9/15
On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 10:08:15 PM UTC-6, Soumaly wrote:
> I am wondering since we have talked a lot about Lao has 68
> ethnic groups in this forum. I was the one that arguing countless
> times that Laos doesn't have 68 ethnic groups. In fact, I even asked
> countless times who can name them--no one can including LPDR mouth
> piece, Thanouxay. Now, suddenly, Laos seems to claim to have only 49
> ethnic groups down from the 68.
>
> Again, I challenge the Lao Officials to come out and list the
> 49 ethnic groups as stated in the below articles--DON'T JUST MAKE IT UP
> OR LIE ABOUT IT as same as Phoumy Vongvichith did when he first showed
> up in Vientiane to negotiate the PEACE TREATY with the Royal Lao
> Government and declared that Laos has 68 ethnic groups. Now, 37 years
> later 19 ethnic groups disappear or the Lao PDR exterminate these 19
> ethnic groups that is why Laos now has only 49 ethnic groups?
>
> http://www.nzweek.com/world/laos-govt-moves-towards-integrating-state-and-customary-legal-practices-32305/
>
> Love and kisses
> Soumaly

for me i'll just go to the U with my USUAL U-GIRL WHO SAYS HER PLEASURE IS UNDER MY COMMAND. SHE KNOW THE BEST A GUY DESIRES THE MOST. ANYTHING A GUY MENTIONED SHE GET IT DONE IN SECONDS. IN MY YOUNGER AGE I USED TO BE THERE 2-3 DAYS A WEEKS MY SICK TIME AND VACATIONS ARE GONE THAT WAY AT THE U WITH HER. BY ALLOWING HER TO DRIVE I'M GUARANTEE TO BEG HER FOR A REST OF 20-30 MINUTES B4 ANOTHER SESSION START. NO ONE CAN GET IT DONE BETTER THAN THE ONE AT THE U. SHE DRAWN MY ENEERGY 3 TIMES IN A ROLL WITHIN 3 MINUTES I JUST BEG AND SURRENDER TELLING HER I NEED PIZZA N PEPSI. BUT THE TRUTH IS I WAS AFRAID I MIGHT NO MAKE IT TO MY CAR OUTSIDE OF HER APARTMENT IF I ALLOW THE U-GIRL TO CONTINUE HER SESION. NOTHING IN MY LIFE DID I EVER HAVE SO MUCH FUN. SHE STILL HOLD MY NUMBER 1 LOVER POSTER.MY #2 WENT TO A VUE 08-VINAI GIRL.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF LPDR has 49,or68 ethnic groups I ONLY CARE ABOUT 1 OF THEM THAT IS MY BEATIFUL HMONG PEOPLE. I WON'T TAKE OTHER ethnic groups' LADY TO BE MY soul mate because I KNOW MY U-GIRL GOT THE BEST OF A LADY. I MIGHT HAVE GIVEN #1 TO AN YANG 03-VIAI GIRL. BUT OUR FORTUNE WERE NOT TO BE SOUL MATE SO WE ONLY MET AS FRIEND. SHE KNOW I LOVE HER BUT SHE CAN'T GET AWAY FROM HER BINDING MARRIAGE WITH HER MOM'S BOTHER'S SON SO WE END UP PARTING EACH OTHER IN 1984. CAME 4/1987 I HAD TO GO USA I KNOW SHE WANTED TO SAY GOOD BYE TO ME AT THE BUS LINE BUT SHE CAN'T DO A THING BUT STEAL THE TIME TO DROP A TEAR. CRAZY AS I WAS I WALKED AROUND THE BUS A FEW TIMES HOPING TO SEE THAT YANG 03 GIRL JUST A GLANCE BUT NO I DID NOT SEE HER NOT EVEN 1 SECOND. I HAD TO GO UP THE BUS BECAUSE THE BUS ALREADY ON IT 3RD HORNING TO GO. I GOT UP FAST AND WITHIN 1 MINUTE VINAI WAS GONE BEHIND INTO THE MOUTAIN AT 04 I SHRED SOME TEARS FOR I LEFT SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS IN VINAI. BY 4AM WE ARRIVE IN PHANAT NIKHOM CHONBURI AND A NEW LIFE HAD BEGAN. 17 YEARS LATER I MET THE U-GIRL THAT'S WHEN I KNOW A LOVER LADY IS VALUABLE BEYOND IMAGINATION. TELL ME I'M CRAZY BUT I SAY YOU ARE STILL DREAMING AND HAD NOT WAKE UP TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF A LOVER IN LIFE. I'M GOING BACK TO MY WIFE THAT WE WERE SOUL MATES FOR THE LAST 9 GENERATIONS. I SAW HER ONCE IN 2008 IN CHIANGMAI,THAILAND. OUR 10TH GENERATION WE SUPPOSE TO GET BACK AS SOUL MATE BUT TOO BAD WE LACK THE FORTUNE TO DO SO. THUS WE WERE BORN TO BE BOTH XIONG. NOT JUST XIONG BUT THE SAME "DAB QHUAS XYOOJ" THE ONLY THING THAT WE DON'T KNOW WAS THAT I WAS BORN TO A XIONG FAMILY IN LPB WHILE SHE WAS BORN TO A XIONG FAMILY IN LONGCHENG SAMTHONG. WE MET IN VINAI. SHE KNEW ME BUT I DID NOT KNOW HER. SHE REALIZED I WAS A XIONG JUST LIKE HER. SHE KNOW 2 XIONG CAN NOT BE MARRY IN OUR HMONG CULTURE SO HER SOUL JUMP BACK TO HEAVEN TO GET NEW PERMISSION TO REBORN. IT TOOK HER 6 YEARS TO DO THAT. SHE WAS REBORN TO HER 11TH GENERATION INTO THAILAND. I'LL GO BACK TO SEE HER SOON.