Re: On Primitive Rituals & Beliefs: One Abrahamic to Displace Another Abrahamic Superstition

Message has been deleted

unkown

Apr 3, 2015, 8:10:16 AM4/3/15
On Friday, April 3, 2015 at 2:22:30 AM UTC-4, HenryDavidT wrote:
> [...]
>
> The point to this winding ranting is this: THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON, main thrust, behind the "Arabs" organizing a RESISTENCE MOVEMENT to blunt and to block the march of Christians and Christianity... THAT'S WHEN AND HOW ISLAM and the Muslims came about...
>
> But just like the Jews, the Christians before them, the Arabs and now Muslims now also claimed ABRAHAM --- remember, in reality the man WAS FROM CENTRAL-SOUTHERN IRAQ: he's NOT a Jew, a Christian, or an Arab! --- as their most important founding father, with HIS IMAGINARY LINE stretching directly back to more ancient FICTIONAL characters like Moses, Noah, and Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eve, when the TALKING SNAKE tampted Eve to bring about the fall of HUMANITY, when she ate the fruit of knowledge, something the Man from Beyond the Oort Cloud HAD SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED both her and Adam from tasting...
>
> ++++++++++++
>

> Anyway, another point, another layer, to this whole nonsense is: THIS IS HOW TRIBAL PEOPLE, back then and today, function. They are always the most special, with holy or divine or sacred knowledge of both this world and the next world, as well as some DARK PLACES in "the under world, for bad people who don't listen to the wise elders," etc. How? Why? Because THE MAN FROM BYOND THE OORT CLOUD appointed them that special status, gave them special and holy and divine knowledge, via books (if the tribe could read and write) and via ORAL DICTATION, if the tribe was illiterate, like Mohammed and his immediate family...
>
> What gets lost and mixed up and wasted in all this --- real historical characters and events being fictionalized and polished into holy and divine characters like what's written in small children's fairy tale books --- are usually two groups:
>
> #1. the slow with low IQ who don't know their ass from their elbow who just read, memorize, and spew these childish Middle Eastern Stone, Iron, and Bronze age-derived fairy tales;
>
> #2. smooth talking, fast-thinking snake oil sales men who know when and where to facilitate the parting of the fool from his cash.
>
> Those belonging in the first group, the #1, are the MILLIONS and BILLIONS of Christians and Muslims perpetually on prostrating, or on their knees or buttocks, mumbling in gibberish which they are told are HOLY recitation DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY dictated by the MAN FROM BEYOND THE OORT CLOUD... and the ones belong to group #2 are the preacher, clerics, monks, fathers, saints, popes, ayatollahs, et al who live in mansions and fly in private jets and driven in armored cars...
>
> But, hushhhhh, don't tell these folks SUCH REALITY; they get pissed and say you're just jealous of them, their fairy tale creator; or you're an active agent of LUCIFER and/or his fraternal triplets... in Satan and the Devil!

Well said, two thumps up!!!

AEON

Apr 3, 2015, 11:08:33 AM4/3/15
let them Abrahamic believers slash their throats after they are done the EARTH will be a much more peaceful. if one of them DIG a CRAB SADDAM LIKE WHOLE just use SENSORS to pin point the location and dump 10 tons sand on top of it WHY BOTHER DIG HIM OUT? and have re burry again later. if i saw SADDAM'S CRAB HIDING WHOLE I WOUL DUMB 10 TONS OF SAND ON TOP INSTEAD OG DIGGING HIM OUT no $ is needed to process him through COURT. haha OJ WON after that COSTLY COURT DREAM TEAM CASE. TOO BAD SADDAM WAS MURDERED.

HenryDavidT

Apr 3, 2015, 12:22:06 PM4/3/15
[...]

The whole tribal chaos started when Abraham ASSERTED that the Man from Beyond the Oort Cloud PROMISED HIM, Abraham, the land he's now invading... a land that was ALREADY OCCUPIED by OTHER TRIBES (also related to Abraham although they're not, at that point, called "Abrahamic tribes," since Abraham, at the time, again, was only ONE of the 2-3 HOLY MEN WHO DEALT WITH THE MAN FROM BEYOND THE OORT CLOUD PERSONALLY... But those who HAD ALREADY BEEN LIVING IN THAT LAND, the Canaanites, begged to differ.

[...]

As the first Roman Emperor (not yet from the Church or THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE but still as a secular Roman emperor) CONVERTED TO CHRISTIANITY ..... ONE OF THE GROUPS & TRIBES the Christians pushed hard against and punished harshly, in any defeat in battles, was the ARABS to the east (in and around present day Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Lebanon, etc).

But remember that AT THAT TIME, the name "Arab" still wasn't used widely; you still had ancient tribes like the Carthaginians, Phoenicians, etc. (or similar ones preferred by locals in those regions, around the time or the Romans, being used more widely...

From around the mid 300ADs, when Christians and Christianity had COMPLETELY SUBDUED the Roman empire until its official collapse around 476AD, Christians were the unchallenged tribe in southern European, north Africa, and the Middle East.

The point to this winding ranting is this: --- THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON, main thrust, behind the "Arabs" organizing a RESISTENCE MOVEMENT to blunt and to block the march of Christians and Christianity... THAT'S WHEN AND HOW ISLAM and the Muslims came about...

But just like the Jews and the Christians before them, the Arabs and now Muslims now also claimed ABRAHAM --- remember, in reality the man WAS FROM CENTRAL-SOUTHERN IRAQ: he's NOT a Jew, a Christian, or an "Arab"! --- as their most important founding father, with HIS IMAGINARY LINE stretching directly back to more ancient FICTIONAL characters like Moses, Noah, and Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eve, when the TALKING SNAKE tampted Eve to bring about the fall of HUMANITY, when she ate the fruit of knowledge, something the Man from Beyond the Oort Cloud HAD SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED both her and Adam from tasting...

++++++++++++

Anyway, another point, another layer, to this whole nonsense is:

THIS IS HOW TRIBAL PEOPLE, back then and today, ALWAYS function. They are always the most special, with holy or divine or sacred knowledge of both this world and the next world, as well as some DARK PLACES in "the under world, for bad people who don't listen to the wise elders," etc. How? Why? Because THE MAN FROM BYOND THE OORT CLOUD appointed them that special status, gave them special and holy and divine knowledge, via books (if the tribe could read and write) and via ORAL DICTATION, if the tribe was illiterate, like Mohammed and his immediate family...

#1. the slow with low IQ who don't know their ass from their elbow who just read, memorize, and spew these childish Middle Eastern Stone, Iron, and Bronze age-derived fairy tales;

#2. smooth talking, fast-thinking snake oil sales men who know when and where to facilitate the parting of the fool from his cash.

Those belonging in the first group, the #1, are the MILLIONS and BILLIONS of Christians and Muslims perpetually on prostrating, or on their knees or buttocks, mumbling in gibberish which they are told are HOLY recitation DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY dictated by the MAN FROM BEYOND THE OORT CLOUD... and the ones belong to group #2 are the preacher, clerics, monks, fathers, saints, popes, ayatollahs, et al who live in mansions and fly in private jets and driven in armored cars...

But, hushhhhh, don't tell these folks SUCH REALITY; they get pissed and say you're just jealous of them & their fairy tale creator; or you're an active agent of LUCIFER and/or his fraternal triplets... in Satan and the Devil!

When you tell small children Santa Claus is not real, and especially when you get into a "debate" with such small children, believe it or not, YOU BECOME JUST ANOTHER CHILDREN... everyone arguing like little children, since there is NO WAY you could use logic, philosophy, history, biology, mathematics, etc. to DEMONSTRATE why the world doesn't work like they do in children's fairy tales...

So you NOWHERE when you try debating with grown-ups who know, who care to know, nothing but children fairy tales THEY INSIST are dictated or inspired or commanded the THEIR TRIBAL CREATOR MAN FROM BEYOND THE OORT CLOUD who's busy listening to their gibberish prayers (in English, Arabic, Hmong, and every of HIS languages), as they shift from being on their asses to their knees to their feet, back to their knees and asses and other prostrating positions on the ground, floor, or dirt... in the various odd-looking clothes, hats, robes, sticks, cans, dangling and glowing objects....

And, here, get this: THEY DO SUCH BOWING, PROSTRATING, and MINDLESS RECITATION GIBBERISH SERIOUSLY.... it's not like "Haha, I got you for a moment there, didn't I?" They cry real tears, they have fear that register on their faces, they have sweat running down, they could be so enraged they could seize you and tie you up and burn you on the stake in public squares or decapitate your head for insulting them and their holy prophets, martyrs, saints, popes, clerics, or MAN FROM BEYOND THE OORT CLOUD...

In other words, they behave and act EXACTLY like these homeless men and women in our downtowns in major cities across America, and the world.... they speak in real fear, real credulity... about Satan and the FBI and CIA and KGB and Lucifer CHASING AFTER THEM... and they exhibit real agitation and fear in their faces... with sweat pouring out of their faces sometimes, with their eyes darting hither and thither, as they speak to you...

These conditions are real and they are all IN THE HEADS: --- as exhibited in unstable homeless people ... & in religious tribes who believe THEIR CREATOR walks on water and makes bread and fish out of Oxygen and Nitrogen atoms... religious tribes who believe THEIR HOLHY PROPHET or martyrs ride WINGED HORSES or magical carpet or reindeer straight up into HEAVEN, where they, the religious faithful, THE REAL ONES, that is... not the fake ones... all go AFTER this miserable life here on earth.

For small children into Santa Claus and presents (for nice boys and girls), for unstable homeless people, and for religious people EVERYTHING --- the earth, other people and tribes, animals, insects, the COSMOS and its stars, etc. --- ALL REVOLVE AROUND THEM and their MADE-UP reality...