Hmong thiab Blog tau COLONEL coob kawg lawm!!!

cwjmem

Nov 10, 2011, 6:20:31 PM11/10/11

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:04:29 PM11/10/11
On Nov 10, 6:20 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=822http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=789http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=1191http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=1269http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=805http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=1042http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=1179

"This is a private group pretending to be a legal organization when it
breaks the law by claiming a status it does not have. No government,
whether federal or state has recognized them as a Provisional Military
Reserve Officer Corps. There is no such thing as a Provisional
Military Reserve Officer Corps.

The only legal military force in the United States are the Armed
Forces (and their reserves), the National Guard and State Defense
Forces. 32 USC 109 only applies to forces created by the government,
and not to private groups such as this one. It does has nothing to do
with National Security Decision Directive Number 259 and is not
mentioned in 10 USC and Title 14 USC, Chapter 21.

Anyone one joining this group should be ashamed of themselves, and
know that in joining they have become a criminal." ~ MichaelAGates

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:06:14 PM11/10/11
"A large number of these people have been release from legal groups
such as State Defense Forces because of behavioral problems, or denied
entry into legal groups because of their past. These phoney groups are
a dream come to true for many, because they groups have no trouble
with breaking the law in order to be in uniform. There is also a point
where the few who join innocently realize the group has no legal
authority. Most decide stay and ignore the law. The key is not to get
these people into legal uniforms, but out of all uniforms." ~
OhioMilitaryPolice

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:07:40 PM11/10/11
"This group has been quite a problem lately. They have been harassing
the POW Network a lot in the last two weeks. The POW Network asked for
my help in determining the things the group has been doing wrong, like
their claiming to be a military reserve officer corps and it's running
a diploma mill, while ignoring their state education departments
inquiries into their actions." ~ MichaelAGates

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:12:28 PM11/10/11

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:05:22 PM11/10/11
"I find it really ironic that some of the members of those groups like
the United States National Defense Force Command have among their
members prior service and former members of State Defense Forces who
were let go from the regular military and their reserves and the
S.D.F. due to age limits and various physical restrictions. If the
U.S. Army is willing to extend their age limits on recruitment, you'd
think the S.D.F. would relax their requirements during war time as
well? The U.S. Air Force has their Auxiliary (Civil Air Patrol) and
the U.S. Coast Guard has their U.S.C.G. Auxiliary plus U.S. Power
Squadrons, and there are groupd like the USSCC, Navy League, Marine
Corps League, etc., yet the Army has nothing like that at this time,
why not? Perhaps like in World War One, there should be five levels of
volunteers in the military for those who want to serve? Phoney groups
would be smaller and the veterans among them could do more for their
nation legimately? Poll the members of those groups like the USNDFSC
and see who is less interested in the rank and more interested in
serving where needed? Why the feds don't go after those pretending to
have been SEAL, etc., who know why they don't? Maybe they see them
like Walter Middy?" ~ Clovis Lee Booker

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:37:02 PM11/10/11
"I have recently encountered a group of Hmong's attempting to enter a
military installation using the USNDFSC ID Card. Obviously in this
day and age we have to verify identity and affiliation of all
visitors.
I came across this post when I was looking for additional information
on the USNDFSC. It may appear that individuals are targeting the
Hmong community to join this group under the auspices that they will
be affiliated with the a Homeland Response Mission or US Govt. and
then collecting the "Application Fees". The group attempting entry to
my installation stated they were told they could buy military uniforms
in our PX. It is my job to be suspicious of all persons, but I
couldn't help but think these gentlemen were taken advantage of. If
you wish to be involved in your community in response to an emergency
I suggest you visit www.citizencorps.gov and look into joining your
local Citizen Emergency Response Team, CERT, which is sanctioned by
the US Govt. stealth out" ~ Stealth

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:40:31 PM11/10/11
"With all the information I have gathered, organizations like this
should be ashamed of themselves. A lot of Hmong veterans do not speak
or write English very well, so when someone in "uniform" gives them a
presentation, they are ignorant to the fact that it may be a scam." ~
jlvkfyang

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 8:09:48 PM11/10/11
"Why does it seem like the great State of Tennessee brings forth so
many unusual para-military groups one might wonder? USSC, USNDFSC,
etc.?" ~ Clovis Lee Booker

"It might be because they seem to spawn from each other. Not
satisfied with your rank, well create a 503c - or not, and make
yourself a general, an admiral or a starship commander. Don't know if
its ego or inbreeding that causes the delusions of grandeur.

Would be humorous IF they didn't prance around looking like the
legitimate military." ~ NRAFORLIFE

cwjmem

Nov 10, 2011, 9:13:29 PM11/10/11
On Nov 10, 5:04 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@aircav.com> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 6:20 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_id=822http://www.usndcorps.org/?page_i...
>
> "This is a private group pretending to be a legal organization when it
> breaks the law by claiming a status it does not have. No government,
> whether federal or state has recognized them as a Provisional Military
> Reserve Officer Corps. There is no such thing as a Provisional
> Military Reserve Officer Corps.
>
> The only legal military force in the United States are the Armed
> Forces (and their reserves), the National Guard and State Defense
> Forces. 32 USC 109 only applies to forces created by the government,
> and not to private groups such as this one. It does has nothing to do
> with National Security Decision Directive Number 259 and is not
> mentioned in 10 USC and Title 14 USC, Chapter 21.
>
> Anyone one joining this group should be ashamed of themselves, and
> know that in joining they have become a criminal." ~ MichaelAGates

Don't worry these folks are the military officer-wannabes. What they
are no more or less than kids playing with their military toys. I
share these information for the LAUGH only, he he he he ....

Just wander why every state that have Hmong or Laotian people lived on
it have atleast one Hmong or Lao Colonel, while there is none of the
other Asian folks participate in this kind of organization!!!!

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 10, 2011, 10:17:26 PM11/10/11
I know... Too bad so many of our older folks are taken advantage of.

yi...@charter.net

Nov 11, 2011, 8:11:35 AM11/11/11
> I know... Too bad so many of our older folks are taken advantage of.- Hide quoted text -

It must be due to our culture... Why suddently there are many Hmong
and Lao Generals, Colonels, Doctors, etc. Many Lao who hold high
positions in Laos are now called themselves Dr.

nyujquslaug

Nov 11, 2011, 10:55:24 AM11/11/11
On Nov 10, 5:20 pm, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Peb twb paub tas cov yawm nuav tsis muaj nyaj noj tsuas yog moog
volunteer kom tau lub meejmom xwb nua nev, caag pheej yuav khib mej
ualuaj le? These tittles boost their self-confident, boost their
pride, and boost their metabolism. It makes them feel better,
healtier, and lively without mob tawvwm or ntsaavsab or ntshaav-
qaabzib. Yog leejtwg xaav yuav npe uanom luj le puab tes moog ua
member hab moog volunteer rua puab lub organization hov xwb tes tau
nom lawm xwb...

tzex...@msn.com

Nov 11, 2011, 2:58:17 PM11/11/11
TKM,

you really jump into this topic. how com your mouth is zipped with
the millions $ of illicit lao logs. THIS SHOULD BE THE LAO MAIN
CONCERN.

TZ