Lloyd Pye...interesting character, research, and assumptions....

yag...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 7:20:25 PM3/17/15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

Yog mej nyam nyam noog...los yog mej paub moob cov dlaabneeg (dlaab hab neej--a time where communication between the two realms was possible...) then you will find this to be interesting. it is rather long, but pay attention to it, many "scientists" are leaning toward it simply because they are stuck with the tradition science that we all know.

the funny thing about science, lawd nim hais muaj caj muaj ceg...but the fact remains....THERE IS NO MISSING LINK ANYWHERE TO BE FOUND--TO BACK THEIR SCIENTIFIC CLAIMS. for those who are highly, intellectually gifted and learned in the realm of science, this means that science is just a bunch of "assumptions" stacked upon one other. now we have a bunch of knots that do not make any sense at all and very hard to untangle. this is why i sometime refers to science being as crazy as a religious man babbling about god. AND, this is why i make fun of atheists who do not realize that they are a bunch of idiots babbling about "gods."

this video is not intended to be a back and forth argument on how stupid we are, so sit tight...and just get some popcorns and enjoy...broaden you mind a little.

yh