This is what LAOS's leaders FAILED....

All4One

Aug 23, 2011, 1:32:22 PM8/23/11
They failed to create for the country of Laos.... an army of scholars/
teachers/doctors/lawyers/nurses/engineers/anything that would advance
its people. Instead they rather smoke dope and drive bmw's and
mercede benz looking like thugs terrorizing citizens from one village
to the next. The thugs live ABOVE the laws. but anyone caught
breaking the same law, they are given a dose of AKA 47.

Jim

China Nurtures Startups by Students Returning from Abroad

China has over 150 firms that help returning Chinese students start up
new ventures, according to a statement issued at a national working
conference on services for returning Chinese students Monday.

These incubators provide business start-up services for over 20,000
returning students and 8,000 enterprises, said the statement.

“Returning Chinese students have made important contributions to the
country’s industrial structure adjustment and innovation promotion
efforts,” said Yin Weimin, the minister of Human Resources and Social
Security.

Eighty percent of Nasdaq-listed Chinese high-tech enterprises were
started by students who returned to China after studying abroad, said
the statement.

Additionally, those educated abroad comprise 72 percent of project
leaders of key national research projects and over half of the
academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese
Academy of Engineering, the country’s two leading scientific and
technological research institutes.

In the three decades from the start of China’s economic reforms
through the end of last year, a total of 632,200 overseas Chinese
students have returned home. The trend is accelerating, as 399,300 of
those returned during the past five years.

An association was started Monday in Beijing by 92 domestic
organizations offering services for returning Chinese students. It is
planning a platform for returning students with job information,
communication resources and information-sharing about human resources,
projects, policies and funding.

China will also improve its permanent residence application and
approval system to attract more high-caliber foreign talent, said Yin
at Monday’s working conference.

Don Siri

Aug 23, 2011, 1:53:04 PM8/23/11

Don Siri

Aug 23, 2011, 2:05:01 PM8/23/11
the only mentality they have is to relize on others (in lao, it is ah
sai), they are too smart to understand the word earn. i guess it is
not in their vocab.

cwjmem

Aug 23, 2011, 2:14:31 PM8/23/11
LPDR leaders is known as international beggars, and they don't know
the word PRODUCER. Lao have all the fruitful land to cultivate to
feed its own people, yet they are still very hungry, no food to eat.
Even a small farmers plant their crop around their gardens are
harvested by thiefs....so everyone becomes a thief, and there not
enough to steal.

All4One

Aug 23, 2011, 2:34:11 PM8/23/11
> > > at Monday’s working conference.- Hide quoted text -

Libya, Iran, Syria, egypt, sudan, etc...these are countries with
wealth and resources, yet their people are dirt poor! they have no
freedom to voice their concerns.....look at what happen now...these
dictators are brought down to their knees. If the thugs in Laos think
they can control Laos like these other thugs....there will be a time
when the people will rise and take what belong to them....the dams,
the trees, the minerals, everything that belong to the laotian
people.

Its's a SIMPLE concept to be a good leader....provide freedom,
protection, laws (real laws where niether the leaders nor the citzens
can be above) food, infrastructures to run businesses, health,
education....anything that enhances the living standards of
human...once this is achieved, the people will in return give support
and honor their leaders with respect and protection...MOST will die to
protect thier leaders.

Just look at the thugs in the middle east....they have no support from
the people....they are doomed!!! This will be the faith of the LPDR
thugs sooner or later. If not this life time, but the next!

Jim

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Aug 23, 2011, 2:40:05 PM8/23/11
On Aug 23, 11:14 am, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> LPDR leaders is known as international beggars, and they don't know
> the word PRODUCER.  Lao have all the fruitful land to cultivate to
> feed its own people, yet they are still very hungry, no food to eat.
> Even a small farmers plant their crop around their gardens are
> harvested by thiefs....so everyone becomes a thief, and there not
> enough to steal.
>
> On Aug 23, 11:05 am, Don Siri <ouphan...@gmail.com> wrote:

how come you always say the same thing over and over in every post,
do you have other word beside beggar to criticize LPDR?
investment, selling and trade is not beg get it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbaPRW99R_o&feature=related

cwjmem

Aug 23, 2011, 2:56:14 PM8/23/11

repeatedly remind LPDR that they are perpetually international
BEGGARS. This a shameful act, stop stealing from others. Now, it is
time to produce and give it back to the unfortunate, helpless people
in Laos. If everyone plants their crop in their own gardens, they can
share, but one planter plants crops in his garden and all the
villagers are watching and steal then they are going to be hungry.

You too Phuan, Sao nameo ran away with Bao Viet long time ago, get off
your PROZAC and face the reality..There are still many Sao Phuan in
Muang Khoun that still waiting for Bao Hmong and Bao Phuan.

Thook

Aug 23, 2011, 4:27:19 PM8/23/11

Again, why do you care what the LPDR is doing? And where are you
planting and cultivating your goods?

All4One

Aug 23, 2011, 4:34:49 PM8/23/11
> planting and cultivating your goods?- Hide quoted text -

If i may said...when my taxes are sent over to them thugs in the
pretense of "humantarian aids" you bet i have every damn right to
voice my opinion on how these thug make use of my taxes.

jim

Thook

Aug 23, 2011, 4:41:26 PM8/23/11
> jim- Hide quoted text -

What humanitarian aids are being provided to Laos? And what about the
other countries - that receive aid from the US? Do you harbour the
same distained for them too? And isn't it at the discretion of the US
to award aids to countries in needs? Why don't you call your state,
federal and local representatives to discontinue this support? Your
complaint seems displaced to me.

Just a matter of opinion.

All4One

Aug 23, 2011, 5:32:24 PM8/23/11
> Just a matter of opinion.- Hide quoted text -

if i were to list them here...it accomplished nothing other than
proved that Laos continues to be on the welfare list...even after 35+
years. If it's the discretion of the US govenrment to aid Laos as
you said....then the discretion to voice my opinion as a tax payer is
mine as well.

jim

Xavzoo

Aug 25, 2011, 7:45:00 AM8/25/11
> Just a matter of opinion.- Hide quoted text -

My friends,

Does any of you know why Mr. Khamtai Siphandon is so rich? Why no one
care to audit the contributions and humanitarian aids from the
international community to Laos?

http://www.miricommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=34267

Thook and Phuan,

If you feel offended, you may have not seen what the dictator Lao
governments have done to Laos for their personal gaining.
Go to Laos and talk to some retired high ranking officers and the
people to find out what they have witnessed the failure governments’
ongoing activities.

X Z

Thook

Aug 25, 2011, 1:50:13 PM8/25/11
> X Z- Hide quoted text -

I am a person of modest means...but I often travel to Laos. I have
been traveling to Laos since the late 1990s - going once or twice a
year. I don't know Mr. Khamtai and find it unnecessary to count his
money. There are those in Laos - some are very wealthy, and many more
who are not; in fact they are impoverished.

And to be clear, I am not at all offended by comments/opinions
expressed here. There are posters here who are very passionate about
their causes. And I can Respect that. I am as well. Occasionally, I
get the urge to reply. Posts that advocate violence and instability
are the ones I find hard to ignore.

I am aware of the corruptions in Laos. I have seen it, read it,
experienced it, and still I advocate for peaceful means to change. I
think we all love our homeland – in different ways. But bringing
change through violence is not the answer. Not in my opinion. What
is happening across the Middle East is not to be emulated – the
civilian casualties are enormous and the damages done to properties
and other infrastructures will impoverish the country for years to
come. That is not something I would wish for Laos. We are still
rebuilding 35+years after the war.

cwjmem

Aug 25, 2011, 2:11:50 PM8/25/11
Thook,

You're right. Lao people have been suffering from long enough. We
don't need another war that gonna tear down the fragile
infrastructure.

Just hope the Vietnamese folks take back their own country from the
garbage commie system and Laos and Cambodia follow. Indochina need no
commie systems run by a few diots of few th at terrorize its own
people.

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Aug 25, 2011, 3:05:29 PM8/25/11

Only failed in Laos is coup attempt, other than that every thing
go smooth see for yourself...
http://www.manager.co.th/IndoChina/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000106846

Her Lao

Aug 27, 2011, 10:04:27 PM8/27/11

"Peaceful change" is usually the catch-phrase. Unfortunately, very
few radical change in the history of mankind was "peaceful" actions or
change.

"Peaceful change" presupposes that the main actors vying for change
--- I want change going direction A; you want it going direction B,
like it is in America and other multiple party regimes --- are
relatively modern, well educated, and it's merely to convince the
masses to follow one person, one ideology, or one group, OR ANOTHER.

No "peaceful change" can really happen in regimes where the rulers ---
be they of strong man personalities like good ole Col. Gaddafi, Saleh,
Assad, Mubarak, Ben Ali, et al --- decreed themselves as some
"correct" bullshit, where ONE party or ideology sets itself up as the
"correct" and only allowed party or ideology, where SIMPLE CRITICISM
of IT is legally prohibited.

And chaning "from within" requires not only long durations but also
paradigm shift movements; and even then, no blood spilling can be
avoided: Those in charge won't let go voluntarily since they are
absolutely convince their ONE party or ideology is all that's needed
in the society, and all who want to change IT are just "rats", evil
doers, foreign spies, ad nauseam.

And those who want change would --- even when their activities happen
to concide with momentus, regional movements like in the Middle
East.... like what happened in SE Asia during the 1950s, 60s, and 70s,
in the direction of Communism --- wont' like to sitting down with the
diehards and debate with them, as to which POLITICAL and PEACEFUL
tactics all parties involved must employ, to see who'd convince the
masses at the ballot boxes.... They would want to overthrown the
diehards, as the diehards HAD in their own time overthrew the regime
which they themselves HAD replaced.

So, this "peaceful change" is nothing but an idealized phrase thrown
out just before the guillotine blades come down, just before the
bullets fly, just before the tanks ram through buildings, mosques, and
such...

If LEADERS ---- on all sides, with all kinds of political persuasions
and ideological leanings --- had truly wanted "peaceful change" to
their society... they would have SET UP INSTITUTIONS (as independent
from personal, ideological bullshit as possible)... and allow those
institutions to serve as mechanisms for governance... so that ANY
PERSON who is deemed qualify enough, who is sneaky, who is convincing
enough, who is wise and educated or daring enough.... who COULD
convince enough followers... he or she COULD become leader.... for
however long, it depends on HOW the governance structure is set up by
the SAID rulers, the "founding fathers."

Again, the nation that has had the longest "peaceful change" --- in
terms of going through all kinds of economic, political, educational,
and all kinds of other societal trials and tribulations --- without
ever a military coup to change those at the very top of the ruling
structure IS AMERICA.

Considering humans have been running goverments and governance
institutions for at least 10,000 years and America didn't come into
existence, as a coherent society, until the late 1770s..... "peaceful
change" is an OUTLIER, an abnormal, an exception to the rule of how
humans conduct societal affairs... 99.5% of all human conducts with
respect to changing those at the top of the ruling structure.... have
been through deadly intimidation, the sword or bullet.... so "peaceful
change" is admirable, and wanted... but it just doesn't happen that
often...

Again, IF or WHEN it happens, it happens because someone BITES the
bullet, as it were, and set up a set of institutions that functions as
both mechanisms and intermediaries, as conduits... so that the
impulses of individuals, be they the "average individuals" or the
rulers themselves CAN'T take unilateral actions "to preserve peace and
law and order" but USUALLY in PERSONAL WAY of looking at "peace" and
"law and order," NOT as a neutral or broad manner that different
groups can still accept, if they were to sit down together to
debate...

The IMPULSES of human rulers is to MAKE THEMSELVES, through violence
and through pseudo legal structures (like communist countries do), THE
only correct, good, allowed, or needed persons and rulers.... and all
others must obey the "rule of law" decreed by the said rulers... or
they are, as Gaddafi and Assad call them, jsut "rats" and "armed
gangs."

The SMALL, relatively small, group of humans who have started to move
away from that, sadly, has been WESTERN EUROPEANS.

And most people bitch about how corrupt "the Whit man" is, the West
is, etc. but this PARADIGM shift the Western Europeans have gone
through in the last 150 years pretty much guarantee them as the most
successful in terms of all kinds of things:

** the speed and quality in which they can think of and build
things...

** the amount of violence they can inflict on their enemies....

** the wealth they'are able to ACCUMULATE (not necessarily that they
are the original generators of the wealth; but that they are able to
accumulate it the fastest, once humans around the world has produce
it)

** ETC.

The paradigm shift Europeans have gone through, the MODEL they're
going by is this, to say it in a strange way: there is no special, or
easier, way for a king to learn geometry. The shortest route if
either the straightest route, geodesically or on a flat, 2-dimensional
plane... Democracy doesn't NOT meary mean "the most can do waht they
want" but that there are processes by which we all do things and NO
ONE GROUP can be, should be, getting whatever they want, when they
want it....

Because if you say "Democracy means the masses rule" then if the
masses happen to be radical Christians or Moslems and they demand "an
eye for an eye" in "jurisprudence" ...... well, what do you have?
Democracy, "by the Christian kind?", or "the Moslem kind?"..... But
that is not a democracy; that's a mob.

Anyway, PEACEFUL CHANGE requires NEUTRAL INSTITUTIONS that can and do
accommodate lots of different people, views.... most of whom are
COMPETING and DIVERGENT. It's counter-intuitive, but that's true.

One man, one regime, or one-Party ruling regimes IMPOSING fear,
intimidation, and threats of long imprisoment on ANY who questions the
"correct" or "good" leaders... so they, the rulers, could do what they
want and there's little or no public protests.... that's NOT "peaceful
change," is it? That's a FACADE.

That's like Saif al-Islam or the prince of Bahrain importing Formula
1, or partying with Westerners all over the world, and say, "See, we
have freedom and rule of law here, HERE, in our country... but it's
the MUSLIM KIND that you just don't understand."

It's bullshit, that is. And people, even most Moslims understand
bullshit well, when they see it, even when carefully crafted by their
own "benevolent" rulers...

But bringing
> change through violence is not the answer.  Not in my opinion.  What
> is happening across the Middle East is not to be emulated – the
> civilian casualties are enormous and the damages done to properties
> and other infrastructures will impoverish the country for years to
> come.  That is not something I would wish for Laos.  We are still

> rebuilding 35+years after the war.- Hide quoted text -

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Oct 19, 2011, 2:58:43 PM10/19/11
Very very well articulated. I feel as you do, but I'm no
"Wordsmith".

I wish there are more people like you posting here instead of these
regular baboons. 55555

ລາວຣັກລາວ

Oct 21, 2011, 8:55:51 PM10/21/11
On Aug 23, 12:32 pm, All4One <jim_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If you have to blame, blame the first PDR government. It was bad
planning from the beginning. Why? Because in the 70s and 80s the old
dinosaurs in Pak Paxaxon Pativat Lao wanted to send more and more
bright Lao students to study Marxism. This is what we are now. Laos
may have less lawyer, less economist, less people with MBA degree,
less engineer but Laos has plenty of Marxists. If you have time, read
PDR Constitution. It seems to me that Laos
is heading toward advanced Marxist stage. This is the fact.

Just my thought. LHL

idonotknow

Oct 21, 2011, 9:52:56 PM10/21/11
On Friday, October 21, 2011 7:55:51 PM UTC-5, ລາວຣັກລາວ wrote:
how about that for the CORRECT LEADERSHIP of LPDR. lpdr claims to be always correct. now it turn around and say Marxism isn't the correct answer

if it is always correct than how come it was not correct in the 70' and 80's as you mentioned above. it was wrong in those years so it is now the same but it just does not realise it is on the wrong track again.

should we say the WRONG LEADERSHIP always on the WRONG idea. the 1st wrong idea was to bring in VIET ARMIES to exterminate his brother the rightful king of LAOS with that hundreds of thousands were dead and hundreds of thousand fled the country as refugees. in years to come lpdr will say the same thing about it's wrong idea at the current moment. blaming the past and thinking the current moment is 100% correct. why didn't they look at where MARX is from and how wonderful was that country that he changed before sending all those smart lao students to learn his tricks. now we have thousands of smart people turning into half brain robots who does not know how to cook and plant the right crops nor raise the correct domestic animals for food. now for each meal they need to go steal from other farmers or buy veggies from the Chinese neighbours.

cwjmem

Oct 22, 2011, 12:20:56 AM10/22/11
Cave-dwelling education and technological inventions inside the caves
of Samneu during the Vietnam war are still being practiced in Laos.
These corrupted commies know how to beg for international handouts,
and they don't know how to give it back to the country. They are the
destroyers and not the builders to move its country and poor people
forward.

We have plenty Lao refugees in the West who possess wide ranges of
education and technological know-how to transform Laos to a modern
country within a decade without selling/giving/trading one square
millimeter of Lao lands for the development from other countries.

Commies are NO USE and NO GOOD!!

idonotknow

Oct 22, 2011, 5:06:05 AM10/22/11
tell them they are stone age and brain dead etc bu praise them for sending their kids to learn Marxism in the 70's and 80's the result is hundreds and thousands of slick agents who can be any type of agents and even assassin. the oldies LPDR look out for those agents these oldies are to burden a task for those agent to move into hightech society so the agents might as well clear the road to achieve their goals faster just like the king and his brother. the brother claimed his country is moving toward higher society in too slow a step so he needed to have Viet armies to clean-up the road quickly so he could implement his idea and policy to move the country forward faster. YES he did what is needed and now look at how far did he move the country forward or backward to the stone age. i say those oldies lpdr are too much a burden for those new MARXISM graduates. it's time now to use their slick technology they were sent to learn.

CPC , Chinese Imperialist Communist Party of CHINA , the New Imperialist Force in ASEAN

Oct 23, 2011, 5:46:26 AM10/23/11
Lao is FULL of VIETNAMESE .

Lao nation is controlled by the VIETNAMESE .
> X Z- Hide quoted text -

ກາສາລາວ

Oct 23, 2011, 1:04:39 PM10/23/11
ໂທ... ມາແຮງນໍ!!!