This is THE difference between SMART leadership and...

All4One

Nov 11, 2011, 12:29:29 PM11/11/11
..mediocre leadership. Perhaps our so call..."We know what's BEST for
Laotian" brethens can learn a lesson or two from the chinese. Having
a STRONG society is about having the brigthest and most efficient
minds working together. Give those with CREATIVE minds the
atmosphere, tools and freedom of thoughts...a strong nation will
surely be born. Telling the people...."we know what's best for you"
isn;t going to bring innovation , much less produce any creactivity
within a nation.

Jim

**************************

China Launches Dozen Programs to Recruit Talent

China is launching 12 programs designed to attract talent from China
and overseas as part of its drive to create a highly skilled national
workforce by 2020, reported the personnel committee of the Organizing
Committee of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China on
Thursday.

The recruitment efforts will focus on enterprise operation and
management, healthcare, modern agriculture and culture, among other
sectors. The program hopes to nurture more talent to boost the number
of China’s innovators and cultural elites, and increase the number of
personnel to serve in remote, less-developed areas and at the
community level.

The 1,000 Plan, or the Recruitment Program of Global Experts, was
initiated in 2008 to recruit overseas “innovative” talent, especially
Chinese studying abroad. As of August the 1,000 Plan had attracted
1,510 top-level scientists and professionals, according to statistics
from the office.

The plan allows the government to provide incentives in terms of
taxation, insurance, housing, children and spouse settlement and
research projects. The incentives include a one-time cash bonus of up
to 500,000 yuan (about $78,800) to some young overseas talent as well
as scientific research funds of 1 million to 3 million yuan ($155,000
– $465,000) within three years.

China’s push to recruit overseas talent is causing concerns in the US
which itself is short of highly skilled scientists and innovative tech
entrepreneurs to seed future industries. Now that China’s annual R&D
spending accounts for 12.% of the global total, second only to the US,
some American universities have expressed concerns about a possible
reverse brain drain that could deplete the ranks of their research
faculties.

All4One

Nov 11, 2011, 12:29:28 PM11/11/11

ກາສາລາວ

Nov 11, 2011, 1:13:24 PM11/11/11
CHINA MADE A GOOD MOVE. SHE CAN AFFORD TO DO IT BECAUSE SHE HAS FUNDS.
SPENDING 12% ON R&D IS BIG.

DOES CHINA STILL HAVE CRONYISM ISSUE? MAYBE NOT ANYMORE. A MORE
INTELLIGENT AND TALENTED WORK FORCE WITH LESS IDEOLOGY WILL TRANSLATE
INTO A FASTER PACE OF DEVELOPMENT FOR THE COUNTRY.

BY THE END OF THE 21ST CENTURY, CHINA IS EXPECTED TO BE A FULL-FLEDGED
SUPER POWER.

brushoff

Nov 11, 2011, 11:32:31 PM11/11/11
One fuck one party, what is left, Fuck china.

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Nov 12, 2011, 3:20:37 AM11/12/11
come to Laos I'll buy you once of opium

Nty

Nov 17, 2011, 9:37:00 AM11/17/11
You dont know wtf your talking about.

NTY

Nov 17, 2011, 9:48:18 AM11/17/11
Hi Lytex, are you still barking as always?

Your Dad

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 17, 2011, 10:11:19 AM11/17/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.
> > You dont know wtf your talking about.-

Spammers' Dad

Nov 17, 2011, 10:41:53 AM11/17/11
veak...@gmail.com, you' re retarded psychopath, I love your mom, kid!

I really enjoy playing pump pump with you mom, kid!

On Nov 17, 10:11 pm, "Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's
Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers"

Fucking Komin the Pedophile Turd

Nov 17, 2011, 11:38:55 AM11/17/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.

Spamasskicker

Nov 17, 2011, 12:11:22 PM11/17/11
voivov...@gmail.com, veak...@gmail.com, monste...@gmail.com, are
same retarded psychopath. I love your mom, kid!

Lee Kuan Yew , Singapore 's Senior Chinese Power Monopolist

Nov 17, 2011, 12:55:09 PM11/17/11

On Nov 17, 11:02 pm, NTY <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> voivov...@gmail.com, veak...@gmail.com, monsterooo...@gmail.com, are

รักแท้แพ้ระยะทาง รักแท้