Just having fun in Laos.

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 15, 2011, 9:21:20 AM9/15/11

yoojyim

Sep 20, 2011, 1:13:40 AM9/20/11
Thanks for sharing your pics and your adventures here....sounds like
UR a hot-shot in this country of USA but......too bad life in the big
cities are full of fun...but life in the remote areas still need lots
of help from foreign countries. Sounds to me life in the countryside
is hard few graduates from the National Teacher Uni...are willing to
accept work there.

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Sep 20, 2011, 3:08:04 PM9/20/11
In city fun with beautiful city, noisy, a lot of cars, a lot of
peoples
fun with drinking, dancing, Karaoke singing etc...but you can't
trust any one, be alert all the time.
In remote areas fun with beautiful nature, mountain, river,
bear, tiger, honest people, enjoy relaxing etc..but no electricity,
no car, no noise, no porn, no cold beer, no clean toilet.

Zoo

Sep 20, 2011, 3:54:29 PM9/20/11
you are having fun, forget to look over you head, two giants, one from
the east and the other from the north are swalling you alive...

cwjmem

Sep 20, 2011, 4:31:06 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 12:08 pm, ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ <phet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In city fun with beautiful city, noisy, a lot of cars, a lot of
> peoples
> fun with drinking, dancing, Karaoke singing etc...but you can't
> trust any one, be alert all the time.
> In remote areas fun with beautiful nature, mountain, river,
> bear, tiger, honest people, enjoy relaxing etc..but no electricity,
> no car, no noise, no porn, no cold beer, no clean toilet.

Yep, when I was in Laos, I did not even dare to eat at the fancy
restaurants because of food poisoning. I ate mostly in the street
where I see how the food venders are prepared the foods. Never trust
any commie!!!

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 20, 2011, 4:46:27 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 3:54 pm, Zoo <m_stang...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> you are having fun, forget to look over you head, two giants, one from
> the east and the other from the north are swalling you alive...

Why does everything has to revert back to politics? Why can't people
just move on already? Let your hair down, smell the flowers, enjoy the
coffee, relax... Enjoy what little pleasures life has to offer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=APOKjZMPqb4

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 20, 2011, 9:08:47 PM9/20/11

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 27, 2011, 1:12:33 PM9/27/11
What did you do to them? Why would anyone want to poison you in Laos?
They can't do that here in the US?

brushoff

Sep 30, 2011, 1:19:49 AM9/30/11
One thing we can do for you, kill more buffalo, you we be the rice
grain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ikOpCYtip80