What's Wrong With the Hmong? Only 6% Favor My Hero, Trump?

HenryDavidT

Oct 10, 2016, 3:59:10 PM10/10/16
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/asian-american-voters-are-diverse-but-unified-against-donald-trump/?ex_cid=2016-forecast

That is just not right.

Of the 8 major Asian language groups researchers who wanted to know Asians did survey on, the Hmong have the lowest percentage --- only SIX PERCENT? --- favoring the Lord Jesus' Party, the GOP, and my hero, Donald J. Trump?

Something is wrong with the Hmong.

But we all know, smart people and smart Hmong like I am will only vote for the smartest and most educated and richest man in America, Donald J. Trump!
Message has been deleted

unkown

Oct 10, 2016, 10:31:52 PM10/10/16
I am part of the blue and will cast my vote for the blue one. I don't get along with the RED, that wS why I fled my country of birth.

khid...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2016, 11:22:56 PM10/18/16
Democrat come first for Hmong.

Time's to change for woman to lead the world.

Don't forget to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Go Go Clinton