AB 78 and Hmong Federation

Tzexa Lee

Jun 12, 2003, 10:24:36 AM6/12/03
Congratulation to Dr. Paoze Thao, Chimeng Yang, the Mong Federation
(Blue Mong), and supporters.

Hmong in the past wanted to take over power from a leader, they sold
themselves to foreigners and asked the foreigners to do the kill.
Hmong these days do it with their very own hands. Let's say this is
an order of Vaajtswv and you simply follow Vaajtswv's order (hope it
is somewhere in Vaajlugkub).

I was at the California State Capital yesterday. I witnessed your
success in Hmong genocide. Hmong was replaced with Southeast Asians.
This is a very shameful and deadly lesson. So many of us have tried
to tell you that Hmong Daw and Mong Leng all belong to Hmong, one
group and the only group. As the result of your Blue ego, separatism,
and want to eliminate the Hmong, you eliminated yourselves along.
Hmong or Mong is no more in California. We are all dead alive. It is
time to get our boy rotten and go to hell.

Tzexa

Teev Lis

Jun 12, 2003, 2:00:56 PM6/12/03
Like always, luag tsis tua yus cov, los yus yuav tua yus cov; luag
tsis rhuav yus cov, los yus yuav rhuav yus cov; luag twb xav txhawb qa
yus cov, los yus tseem tuam kom yus cov poob. Zaum no, sawv daws siab
nqig lawm los pos.

I hope Mong do not gloat over the idea that they have defeated Hmong.
This is self-decapitation. Our Hmong/Mong children shall learn from
this event. It bears unqualified testimony to the fact that
self-esteem, self-identity and the best interests of Hmong/Mong
children had never been at the heart of the issue for those who pushed
for change in AB78. They need to be held accountable for their greed
and selfishness. For those who had argued that the separate
recognition of Mong in AB78 was critical to the future of Mong
children, should they now ask what would happen to Mong children in
the absense of any mentioning of Hmong or Mong in AB78? Are they
better off?

Our Hmong/Mong children need good role models and good parenting. AB78
is a case of bad role models. Nobody will gets hurt more than Mong
children. They will now be blamed for the removal of Hmong/Mong from
AB78.

Like I said, give the CA legislature trouble and it would simply throw
the issue out of the window. Well, it did. Let this be a good lesson.

Teev

Dejadust

Jun 12, 2003, 2:31:09 PM6/12/03
tzex...@msn.com (Tzexa Lee) wrote in message news:<d60d891f.03061...@posting.google.com>...

Whoa!!!... You mean if I married what I thought to be a Hmong guy
down there he won't be a Hmong guy anymore but a Southeast Asian guy?
Aiya!!!

Sad...

tousavang

Jun 12, 2003, 2:39:29 PM6/12/03
Tzexa,

I truely appreciated for your information sharing. However, I have to
let you know that your first paragraph is unacceptable. When you
referred to the term "Vaajtswv", you have to understand that many of
us Hmong/Mong are non-Christians. May be you go little bit too far.

Tousavang.

ChaV

Jun 12, 2003, 2:52:05 PM6/12/03
What a shame!

For Hmong/Mong, history simply repeats itself. I have learned that
the most deadly enemy of Hmong/Mong is Hmong/Mong themselves. It
always turns out to be true and this has proven once again. What a
shame! When can this be stopped?

For those of you who caused this shameful defeat, I suggest from now
on, you replace your true identity "Mong" name with "Meo" and make
yourself to be called "Npa Meo" (Npaj Miab) as the Laotian people used
to call us.

Cas yuav txaj muag thiab tu siab ua luaj os Hmoob/Moob. 2 tug nyuag
ntseeb xwb los tseem yuav muab sib cais thiab.

-Cha.

hmoob xeev

Jun 12, 2003, 4:39:48 PM6/12/03
"if it an't broken why fix it"?
It okay, it alright, I hope that you all vary happy.
Zoo, zoo tias tias li,
Lus Hmoob hais tias " tuag tug niam nyob niam mam yug"
Zaum no Hmoob tsis muaj npe lawm.
Thanks so much for all your support to kill the HMONG name.
Maybe we will get our Hmoob name back when we really have an educated
hmong scholars.
it too late now.

Kwv tij Hmoob/Moob, nej tsis muaj npe nyob rau CA los tsis ua cas. Nej
los nro kuv nyob nram texas no es peb mam li hu peb ua Amoob or Among
no os.

bye bye 55555555555555555555555555555555

txiaszias

Jun 12, 2003, 4:59:50 PM6/12/03
I am SAD, very SAD to had witness this changed--the replacement of the
word Hmong to Southeast Asian in AB78. I believed that the HSIC had
worked tireless for it....but it seem worthlessness of the times that
had been tribute too.

---Why? Why? Why? Will there be another opporutnities?

Txiaszias

Mongshee

Jun 12, 2003, 5:04:08 PM6/12/03
Well, just gonna sit on the sideline to see what you guys gonna do. I
am confused. It might help if you folks try to listen from Chimmeng
and Dr. Paoze more. Through such friendly approach we may come to good
understanding of each other. After all they are our own flesh. Or you
folks just want to kick them out of our society?

ms

Yia Thao

Jun 12, 2003, 5:38:02 PM6/12/03
Tsoom phoojywg txawj ntse, zaum no ces ntshe yuav laj rov rub kom
Hmoob tawm plaws tuaj rau saum npoo dej. Ntshe peb yuav rov tog rau
qab pas dej es seb leej twg puas yuav vuag tau peb rov mus ziab tshav.
Es seb puas yog hnub peb los mloog lawm ib tug kav mus ib tug tsav.

Peb hais tias cov laus cov tij tsis txawj tsis ntshe, no tiam sis peb
yog cov rov tua peb npe Hmoob. Lawv yog cov poob noob.

Yias

Tzexa Lee

Jun 12, 2003, 9:14:52 PM6/12/03
Tousavang,

This is the most positive comment from a person who is terribly hurt
one get can get. I am regretted for not previewing my writing berfore
I sent. I want to correct my negligence. The word "not" should be in
between is and somwhere in the last sentence of the first parapgraph.

If my first paragraph is not acceptable to you, I feel sorry for you
for not taking my pledge for forgiveness. I said let's consider this
Mong Federation's action a cult and let's move on. It is even worst
if you speak for the Mong Federation.

I am in no position in back stabbing.

Tzexa

Alien_Farmer

Jun 13, 2003, 1:05:53 AM6/13/03
oh this is just great, good job dr. rock, and the whatever "Mong
Federation", you had finally done it, you should pat yourself on the
back

Alien Farmer

tobewitty

Jun 13, 2003, 1:32:16 AM6/13/03
tzex...@msn.com (Tzexa Lee) wrote in message news:<d60d891f.03061...@posting.google.com>...
> Congratulation to Dr. Paoze Thao, Chimeng Yang, the Mong Federation
> (Blue Mong), and supporters.
>
> Hmong in the past wanted to take over power from a leader, they sold
> themselves to foreigners and asked the foreigners to do the kill.
> Hmong these days do it with their very own hands. Let's say this is
> an order of Vaajtswv and you simply follow Vaajtswv's order (hope it
> is somewhere in Vaajlugkub).

I rather think that it is a curse from our great great ancesters,
thefore we should do away with this cursing by asking our greate
Aunties to chase away these cursing spirit whenever an elder Hmong
pass-away. (Hu muam phauj tuaj tsawm tej kev khom no mus kom tas yog
thaum peb muaj ib tus laus neeg tag txoj sia).

Thomas Lee

Jun 13, 2003, 9:03:01 PM6/13/03
Tobe, the curse came when the children of Ancestor Phaj Hub tsis
ntseeg tias tus Txiv Dev Huab Tais ntawd yog Hmoob li txiv no. Lawv
cia li rho ntaj tua tus Txiv Dev lawm ces thiaj muaj curse thaum ntawd
los lawm. Txij ntawd los ces Hmoob txawm pheej sib tshum los txog
niaj hnub no. Piv xam li cov kwvtij Mien thiab lwm haiv neeg uas
tseem ntseeg tau tias Txiv Dev Phaj Hub yog lawv tus Ancestor no tseem
puav leej sib koom siab thiab sib hlub kawg tsuas yog Hmoob xwb. Raws
li Xib Fwb Zoov Tsheej hais tseg hauv phau ntawv Haiv Hmoob Liv Xwm
mas Hmoob yog tus tub hlob ces Hmoob yog tus tua Txiv Dev ntag es
thiaj muaj npam los txog niaj hnub no los tseem tsis kam teev Txiv Dev
Phaj Hub thiab ces haj yam npam loj ntag.

Tom,

Thomas Lee

Jun 14, 2003, 5:58:25 AM6/14/03
MS, excuse for my confusion, I think if there is an issue between the
Hmong/Mong we should take those as an domestic issue, don't take it as
a national issue. Have Dr. Paoze and Chimeng consulted Hmong overall
educators and intellectuals or even Hmong elder leaders to direct
their concerns? If they have been there and done that and no one
listen then their objection to AB78 was appropriate, but if they
didn't then they actually take the law on their own hands. Whether or
not they will admit this as a mistake I don't care but what I want to
hear from the Hmong Federation is since both Hmong and Mong have been
killed what would be their next move. This is the part I am waiting
to hear and see.........just a thought.

Tom,

Teev Lis

Jun 14, 2003, 11:21:39 AM6/14/03
Thomas,

If it is thus true, since the sin was Hmong-made, then the salvation
should be within Hmong hands, right?

Teev

Thomas Lee

Jun 15, 2003, 6:25:06 AM6/15/03
Yes Teev, you absolutely right. After carefully evaluate those
folktales, it seemed like Hmong had inherited some kind of double
jeopardy curses from sometime ago.

Tom,

Mongshee

Jun 15, 2003, 10:41:17 AM6/15/03
So, my Uncle Teev is believing some thing like that. I don't think so.
Kuv ntseeg has tas Moov/hmoov los kawm tau. Khaum los peb yeej dlaws
tau hab zaam dlhau. All we need to do simply follow your philosophy.

best regard,

ms

tziane...@psak12.org

Mar 20, 2017, 10:03:02 AM3/20/17
Tousavang,

It's been 14 years already, but since I've just read this post, I just wanted to let you know that Tzexa Lee's "Vaajtswv" may have been inserted because of our Vang relative who is a pastor in the Sac Town area had inserted his point that may have been representative of his Christian faith and the congregation he led at that time in Sac Town...just sharing.

-Txiabneeb Vaj,
Twin Cities, MN