What makes this company move to Vietnam?

All4One

Jul 29, 2015, 11:23:42 AM7/29/15
Looks like vietnam is going in the right direction by allowing people like VU to return to his birth country and build the foundation for the future of vietnam's technological advancement.

My question is...is the LPDR ready to accept her own EX-PATRIOTS to do the same?

I guess, the future look pretty DIM for the Laotian-expatriates?

Your thought?

Jim

http://www.cnet.com/news/misfit-ceo-sonny-vu-on-vietnams-modern-day-success-story-q-a/?ref=yfp

mi hlub

Jul 29, 2015, 7:17:26 PM7/29/15
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 10:23:42 AM UTC-5, All4One wrote:
> Looks like vietnam is going in the right direction by allowing people like VU to return to his birth country and build the foundation for the future of vietnam's technological advancement.
>
> My question is...is the LPDR ready to accept her own EX-PATRIOTS to do the sa
>
> I guess, the future look pretty DIM for the Laotian-expatriates?
>
> Your thought?
>

> Jim
>
> http://www.cnet.com/news/misfit-ceo-sonny-vu-on-vietnams-modern-day-success-story-q-a/?ref=yfp

LPDR has no. Choice but FOLLOW VIETNAM' BUTT.