Vote xoy dae der pinonk Lao!

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 22, 2011, 1:40:52 AM11/22/11
Be sure to click "Like", then Vote & Share.
****** Clicking on "Like" alone will not count. ******
Kopjai lai lai...

https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/205106691-lao-heritage-foundation?fb_comment_id=fbc_5004335719020_775169_5006959997020

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 22, 2011, 8:56:36 AM11/22/11
On Nov 22, 1:40 am, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@aircav.com> wrote:
> Be sure to click "Like", then Vote & Share.
> ****** Clicking on "Like" alone will not count. ******
> Kopjai lai lai...
>
> https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/205106691-la...

Thanks to those who have voted. For those who have not, please do so
today. Today is the last day to vote folkss.

Nty

Nov 25, 2011, 12:24:38 PM11/25/11
You dont know wtf your talking about.

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 25, 2011, 1:02:16 PM11/25/11
I believe you are wrong. Woo! Hoo!

Congratulations to LHF for winning $25,000...!!! Woo! Hoo!

https://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/205106691-lao-heritage-foundation

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 25, 2011, 3:51:22 PM11/25/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.