Domestic violence

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 21, 2011, 7:51:17 PM9/21/11
They were both do young. Misunderstanding or failure to communicate is
my guess.

http://www2.independenttribune.com/news/2011/sep/19/12/breaking-news-two-killed-lowes-home-improvement-ka-ar-1409366/

"Concord Police said that Por Ye Lor, 31, walked into the store at
about 5:20 p.m. Monday and started a domestic argument with his wife,
Zoua “Vivian” Xiong, 25, a cashier at the store.

Lor pulled out a gun and shot her, then turned the gun on himself."

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Sep 22, 2011, 1:10:32 AM9/22/11
On Sep 21, 4:51 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> They were both do young. Misunderstanding or failure to communicate is
> my guess.
>
> http://www2.independenttribune.com/news/2011/sep/19/12/breaking-news-...

> "Concord Police said that Por Ye Lor, 31, walked into the store at
> about 5:20 p.m. Monday and started a domestic argument with his wife,
> Zoua “Vivian” Xiong, 25, a cashier at the store.
>
> Lor pulled out a gun and shot her, then turned the gun on himself."

Misunderstanding or even wife have affair with other man I will not
kill her or myself, I'll thank Buddha to let me have a new one...

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 22, 2011, 8:18:33 PM9/22/11

You, I and most people wont kill others or ourselves over
misunderstandings or disagreements, but there are losers out there who
will. Best to be ready for when you run into such losers.

KC

Sep 22, 2011, 9:43:24 PM9/22/11

cwjmem

Sep 22, 2011, 11:00:56 PM9/22/11
On Sep 22, 5:18 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> You, I and most people wont kill others or ourselves over
> misunderstandings or disagreements, but there are losers out there who
> will. Best to be ready for when you run into such losers.

My speculation is this couple's domestic problems are beyond
misunderstanding or typical disagreement. Almost 100% sure that his
woman has affair with another man, threaten to leave him with their
children, and wanting to collect child support from the husband, where
it was originally initiated by the wife. Many cases had happened to a
few Hmong families in NC, similar to this case, were involved in
spouses (wives) ran away with another men.

Again, just my plain speculation!!! The truth will be told by their
families.

Nty

Sep 22, 2011, 11:13:22 PM9/22/11
Sorry for the two that their lives were cut short like that!

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Sep 23, 2011, 7:46:34 AM9/23/11
This happens to many families, Lao, Thai, Viet, Chinese, Japanese,
Koreans, white, yellow, red and brown people. No excuse to kill
someone or yourself. Treat your loved ones with dignity and respect
and you will get the same in return.

Relationship is like programming computers, GIGO(garbage in, garbage
out).

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Sep 23, 2011, 11:13:29 AM9/23/11
cWj
If she or he leaving you to another man it means she or he
getting tired of you, blame yourself and get help from Buddha.

cwjmem

Sep 23, 2011, 12:21:21 PM9/23/11
On Sep 23, 8:13 am, ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ <phet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> cwj
> If she or he leaving you to another man it means she or he
> getting tired of you, blame yourself and get help from Buddha.

Right, no one has the right to take anyone or own life regardless who
is at fault. The best way to approach this is to walk away as far as
possible, never see each other face again.

vaajmoob

Sep 23, 2011, 2:06:23 PM9/23/11
puab yawg es, mej nyuab sab dlaab tsi maj,tuag ib tug nam nyob nam
maam yug nuav na has, cov ruamx nuav ca nwg tuag nwg og, tuag vim lub
pum xwb es,pim ntau le ntau lab quag vog tom teg xwb, moog txug
st.paul mas ib mo yuav ua 10 lub log tau,vmged

noogdlej

Sep 25, 2011, 11:12:12 PM9/25/11
Ntuj os ntuj aws....

Quaspuj dleev hluas ces maag tua....txivneej dleev nkauj ces maag
hlais....sov tsi paub yuav tig moog rua seem twg le lauj!

noogdlej
On Sep 21, 6:51 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> They were both do young. Misunderstanding or failure to communicate is
> my guess.
>
> http://www2.independenttribune.com/news/2011/sep/19/12/breaking-news-...

Nty

Sep 26, 2011, 6:58:39 AM9/26/11
Turn the crisis into opportunity my friends! Don't go to the buddha
like Laophuan has suggested. You are too young to do that. And,
find the younger lady instead, there are plenty of them waiting to
fill the space...
> getting tired of you, blame yourself and get help from Buddha.- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

cwjmem

Sep 26, 2011, 12:30:55 PM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 3:58 am, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Turn the crisis into opportunity my friends!   Don't go to the buddha
> like Laophuan has suggested.  You are too young to do that.   And,
> find the younger lady instead, there are plenty of them waiting to
> fill the space...

This is every man is looking for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3KGXllkgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIteYji6t_g&feature=related

this is every woman's dream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVYCKYay8Q&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4yjrDSvze0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA88AC3F1B0347F04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOlqCn8OPU&feature=related

what Lao Phuan wants, he he he !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisWQxdsRU4

these are real opportunity, ha ha ha ha!!!

ລາວພວນ ລາວຮັກຊາດ

Sep 26, 2011, 3:05:03 PM9/26/11
On Sep 26, 9:30 am, cwjmem <cwj...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 26, 3:58 am, Nty <nottooyou...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Turn the crisis into opportunity my friends!   Don't go to the buddha
> > like Laophuan has suggested.  You are too young to do that.   And,
> > find the younger lady instead, there are plenty of them waiting to
> > fill the space...
>
> This is every man is looking for
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf3KGXllkgghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIteYji6t_g&feature=related
>
> this is every woman's dream
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVYCKYay8Q&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4yjrDSvze0&feature=results_video&play...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pOlqCn8OPU&feature=related
>
> what Lao Phuan wants, he he he !!!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bisWQxdsRU4
>
> these are real opportunity, ha ha ha ha!!!

Thank cwj actually I like the Mosuo culture that women can
open door for you at night..

Her Lao

Sep 26, 2011, 5:56:16 PM9/26/11
How do you know it's not the man having affairs and her not accepting
them and giving him an ultimatum he also didn't want?

In Hmong --- indeed, in virtually all old, isolated, or backward
society --- MEN insist they do things no woman should be allowed.

Lao, Hmong, Khmer, English, Russian, Chinese, Libyans, Iranians,
Kurds, French, Saudis.... Hell, the Saudi men still insist women NOT
allowed to drive! The Divine King had just decreed that Saudi women
be allowed to vote and run for municipality offices, in 4 years'
time.... but they are, as of now, NOT allowed to drive. The young
woman who drove and was caught.... she's being charged as we babble
here, for defying this "law of God and law of Islam" bullshit.

Point here is: MEN in all small, backward, isolated, illiterate, and
patriarchal societies insist practicing both legal and traditional
double standards: they CAN do things; but women CAN'T. Always in the
name of "law," "tradition," "God's divine writing/teaching," etc., of
course.

Why is it that it's always blame women first, THEN find out who's at
fault?

Frankly, I don't think MOST homo sapiens should get marrid and/or have
children, since they are not prepared or dedicated enough to raise
their offspring in ways that would benefit the species.... but,
needness to say, it's not in my right to tell homo sapiens waht to do
or not to do.... even if they are pushing the 7B mark on earth and
yearly millions are starving to death, in addition to active, heinous
violence different groups visiting on each other, as earth's readilty
available resources are becoming more and more scarce, in addition to
good, productive lands....

brushoff

Sep 30, 2011, 12:55:48 AM9/30/11
Some of us just don't get it, glad to see he took his life. Life is
not about ya spouse, it is about ya children. They are and will be
the one to bury you.
Love my wife, my kids keeps me going.

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Oct 13, 2011, 6:40:02 PM10/13/11
On Sep 25, 11:12 pm, noogdlej <dlai...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ntuj os ntuj aws....
>
> Quaspuj dleev hluas ces maag tua....txivneej dleev nkauj ces maag
> hlais....sov tsi paub yuav tig moog rua seem twg le lauj!
>
> noogdlej
> On Sep 21, 6:51 pm, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > They were both do young. Misunderstanding or failure to communicate is
> > my guess.
>
> >http://www2.independenttribune.com/news/2011/sep/19/12/breaking-news-...
>
> > "Concord Police said that Por Ye Lor, 31, walked into the store at
> > about 5:20 p.m. Monday and started adomesticargument with his wife,

> > Zoua “Vivian” Xiong, 25, a cashier at the store.
>
> > Lor pulled out a gun and shot her, then turned the gun on himself."

I have no idea what you said, but I'm/we're watching the news and they
are talking about the salon killing and the reporter says that 3 women
gets killed every day due to demestic violence here in the US. 3 per
day!!! Wow!