Wayne Saykao yog Ku(kum)Thao, why dpdr kill his bro who is a police in Laos?

Anti

Aug 6, 2004, 7:15:01 PM8/6/04
As many of you have know, Wayne(kum) Saykao Thao is a Hmong
pro-communist, has visited Laos many times, had secret meeting with
communist Laos many times, and became a communist puppet lobbier
worldwide, why did the LPDR's secret police killed his brother who was
a highly respect Hmong police in vientiane? Is it because of Wayne's
visited and relationship with his brother that the LPDR jealous,
distrust of his brother that made the LPDR's secret agent killed him?
If so then why? Wayne Saykao is a Hmong pro-communist and his brother
who is a Hmong communist all his life, why did the LPDR killed him?
Does this mean the LPDR will kill Wayne Saykao Thao in the future too?
Is Wayne Saykao Thao stupid that is why he still support the communist
eventhought they killed his brother or he does it to win the heart of
the communist LPDR? Is this the best way to deal with the communist
LPDR? Have these Hmong pro-communist learn anything in the past 30
years that dealing with the communist LPDR didn't produce any
productive result but only death? Look at the laos guy that yang dao
sent to negotiation with the communist Laos in the 90s, he returned
home and died too.

Can we trust the communist LPDR when so many of those hmong communists
that were with the communist LPDR all their life have been killed and
will be kill? Can the communist LPDR be trust with all their record of
breaking promised and agreement?

Amen

Wayne

Aug 7, 2004, 9:31:08 AM8/7/04
Anti,

Your thought and your theory about Laos and the people in jungle have
been wrong so far and now you are just making another fool out of
yourself. Stop guessing on what you do not know, for one thing,my
nick name is not "Kum" and I never have a brother in VTE who worked as
a secret police. People who know me have laughed at what you said.
It is funny and a joke on your part. For the name of Hmong, stop
making a fool out of yourself. Unless you are not Hmong...and trying
to stir up the situation everywhere and every posting to make the
Hmong degrade and devide further. People like you bring no hope to
the people and no new idea to the group here. Have a nice day.

Wayne

P.S. By the way, I will be proud to have a good meeting with any Lao
official if it is to hope and proserity to Laos. Whichever way
works, that is what we all should do. Roll your sleeves and become
part of the effort to sustain a good future for our generations and
help Laos to become a better place to live, will you, and stop barking
like a dog on the street for just a smell of bone!

hmongtalk

Aug 7, 2004, 10:15:24 AM8/7/04
Zab,

After browsing through SCH for about couple months now and after
reading and analyzing careful about who posted what and all the
topics, you are valid on most posts you posted here. I tried very
hard to understand Wayne Saykao, Teev Lis, and others that have
different opinions on how to pursue such ways to help Hmong but I just
don't see their ways go anywhere but 100% helping the LPDR. One thing
to proof my point here is that, I never see Teev Lis or Wayne Saykao
or others helping Hmong in the Hmong community but find them here and
express their opinions for LPDR directly. It is sad to see such
"Hmong" group to act this way. I learned alot from reading SCH here
especially who's on what side of the fence.

Hmongtalk

YaMyyoufuYang

Aug 7, 2004, 2:59:19 PM8/7/04
hmong...@yahoo.com (hmongtalk) wrote in message news:<b4296da2.04080...@posting.google.com>...

One thing
> to proof my point here is that, I never see Teev Lis or Wayne Saykao
> or others helping Hmong in the Hmong community but find them here and
> express their opinions for LPDR directly.

Hmongtalk:

I respectfully disagree with your analysis of Teev and Wayne's
contributions to the Hmong community. They have done more than their
shares to help our community in the U.S. I'm happening to share the
same opinion as they do on the issue on NTR & therefore I fall into
the category of OTHERS. I like to believe that I have done my part to
help my community regardless of my position on NTR. Some of my friends
& colleagues who have different view on NTR then mine but we are still
working together as a team on local issues and agenda as late as this
morning. I believe that Wayne, Teev, and others who support NTR are no
different than me. I personally do not see any relationship between
anti-NTR being community minded individuals & pro-NTR being just the
opposite. I know many anti-NTR and pro-NTR who never did anything for
the Hmong community.It's possible that in the community where you live
that maybe how it works but not in WAUSAU. If that's the case then I'm
glad to live in my community of Wausau.

Best Regard,

Ya Myyoufu Yang

Anti

Aug 7, 2004, 4:13:47 PM8/7/04
Wayne Saykao Thao,

Let me clearify it for you if u still confused about my post. Ku(Kum)
is your real Hmong name, wayne is just ur new american name, saykao
(xaiv Kaub) is your great grandfather's name and your father Chong
neng Thao is a coloniel in the vietnam war that is why u get to come
to the USA with the help of Jerry the "hog" where u live with his
parents in Kansas. Your father and vp are cousin (kwv tij kwv npawg).
Caubmoos xov txiab Thoj who was the one raised vp up was your father
and ur relative.

About your brother that was killed in vietiane, He is not a secret
police and i didn't say that. I said, he was a police but was kill by
the LPDR's secret agents or police. He is not your real blood brother
but he was your uncle's son, his father and your father are brothers
so in Hmong he is the same as your brother. nws yog tus coj hmoob mus
thaij video puas pem long cheng thiab xasthoos los rau neeg saib saib.

I don't mind about helping the people in laos but i do care when
people like you don't know what is best for the poor Hmong and Laos in
Laos and making their life miserable and become poorer. Your effort is
not helping the poor people in Laos because you didn't do what the
people in Laos wanted but what the goverment of Laos wanted and that
is to use force and unjust punishment. Your idealogy doesn't provide
job, security, education, freedom, justice, business and foods for the
poor people in Laos but only make the rich goverment become richer and
the poor become poorer only. How are your plan going to help the poor
and uneducate people become competitive in the real world when they
don't have the tools to make things, the place to live, the freedom to
move, the money to invest? Your plan don't even let us donate our
unused things for to the poor peoople in Laos, how cruel is that. We
the Hmong people wanted to help and lend our hands to help the poor
but the goverment of Laos and you don't even let us do that. The world
wanted to lend their hands and provide things to help the poor start
their life but you and your comrad communists laos don't even let the
world help the poor, how are they going to competive with you and the
communists laos who is more educate and has all the necessary tools to
do the job. they don't even have foods to eat, a place to live, a land
to farm, how are they going to competive in the business worl with ur
NTR?

If you really wanted to help the poor people in laos then ask your
comrad communist Laos to open their border to the world to come to
help with their foods, medicines, clothings, cookwares, tents to live,
tools to farm and drill nice and clean water for them to drink. If you
don't do this then ur not helping them at all, ur just killing them
and wanted to make them become poorer only.

Amen

Wayne

Aug 7, 2004, 6:20:38 PM8/7/04
It is understandable to get jealous over someone like Teev and Ya Yang
and those who have done much contribution to the Hmong community as
well as community at large and some contribution even existed prior to
many here were even born. It is so easy to blame others under a
shadow but still noone is responsible for the consequences. If anyone
still believe that someone else is puppet to the LPDR or NH, that
person is still blind and is not faithful to the Hmong community.
Let's get realistic and practicle and see if we can together find
peace and prosperity for the many poor people in that country without
a blame to the LPDR or NH. Do not be such a disappointed politician
who fail to serve the people and still keep blaming others to cover
one's pain. And if one is a rookie, perhaps best is to listen and
learn more. Or if one does not care enough about the poor in Laos and
to help Laos change, one need to stop discouraging others to do their
part, and I can see people like Anti is the number one threat to our
society and I wish he/she comes out from the shadow so we understand
more why he/she is so negative about the Hmong. Once again, noone is
puppet to anyone else and we should give more respect to GVP, DYD, and
many other people who have done good deeds for the Hmong, instead of
painting blood everywhere like Anti is doing and "YOU" helping Anti is
not going to help the situation at all. One last thought, perhaps,
you should help Anti so he/she can let the past go and learn to accept
the failure and move on with life. Why keep the pain for so long?
Certainly this is not a good place to sell any grief. Everyone who
you call pro-communist are not much different from you, except they
care more about the people and they have different view in solving the
problem without bloodshed and sacrifice of life in the jungle. Have
a good evening.

Wayne

Teev Lis

Aug 7, 2004, 9:21:33 PM8/7/04
Hmongtalk,

Let's present our records to the Hmong people and let them judge. You
put your records in SCH and I will put mine right beside yours. We
then let the chip fall where it may. I believe this is fair.

Teev

cheng xiong

Aug 7, 2004, 10:00:28 PM8/7/04
Zab Dev,

You thread, first show that you are on every group's side,
pro-Nehome, Pro-communist,
pro-Zab Dev, Pro-hais lus Dev but today you cleary hate some of our
Hmong Friends who travel to Laos and support NTR. If you do not have
any proof, stop being Dev.Your group are losing everyday. Finding
within yourselve.

HmongTalk,

I personally do not know where Teev Lis lives and his contribution to
the Hmong Community but I know Wayne Thao. He is one of the people
that support the Hmong Community in our place, MN. May be not the
support that you want but Wayne does support us directly or
indirectly. One example, He helped a Hmong Elder who came to USA as a
visitor to became a Green Card and in two more years she can apply for
US Citizen. This is just one example.

Wayne

Aug 8, 2004, 10:14:15 AM8/8/04
Anti,

Can you stop pretending that you know me and my family? With this
post, I am even more convinced now how little you know about me.
Still, my name is not Kum and my father is not Chong Neng Thao and
even worse guess when you said my father and VP are cousin. It is
getting rediculous now but that is not important any more. And the
guy who helped me get documentory tape of Long Cheng which is approved
by the proper authority is still alive and well at Ban Din Daeng
(Phone Qam II) to this day. May I also remind you that Jerry
Daniel's parents lived in Missoula, Montana and not Kansas as you
described. I used to work for Jerry Daniel back in the 1976. Do you
know why I left to the US at the early time. When Jerry and Yang Lue
(Lucky) went to Nan for more interview, my mission was to return to
Ban Vinai to give 1000 case number back to the Hmong since someone had
stolen 1000 Hmong case number and given them to other nationality.
Because I returned those number back to the Hmong, the situation
became unhappy to that interest group and Jerry suggested that I leave
to the US. I know this is not a proper place to post but since you
really want to know me and there is nothing for me to hide, let me
give you some clues:

Career:

1963-1974 St. John International School in Bangkok, Thailand.
1975 Julalongkorn University in Bangkok
1981 BS in Electrical Engineering from UT, Arlington, Texas
(Never live in Kansas)
1983-1988 Project Engineer for General Dynamics, Ft. Worth Division on
the Air Force F-16 jet fighter program and ATA, the next
generation
fighter for Navy
1988-1990 General Dynamic's Pilot Trainer for Air Force VIP at Wright
Patterson
and Edwards Air Force base
1984 MS in Electrical Engineering and Physics (Double Major)
1986 Half way to PH.d program and discontinued due to heavy
travel
1990-1992 Bell Helicopter Textron, Ft. Worth, Texas on the Thailand
OH-58D
program and AGM-65D Maverick Missile program for the AF.
1992-1995 President and owner of Sun Valley Corp and Sun Vally Homes,
built 180 residential homes in 3 years in the Dallas, Texas,
area.
1995- present Business Entreprener and Advocate for the better of the
Hmong
and Lao.

Pacific Inter-Trading and Consulting co. carried projects in
China
and GMS project in Cambodia for ADB bank. No structured
project in
Laos yet due to economic and political instability.
However, I
initiated a number of humanitarian programs to help the poor
in Laos
and have been supporting tour business to Laos for over 7
years.

Non-career:

1975 Volunteer to transport money sent from Hmong in France and
the US to
their loved one in the camp. I stationed in Bangkok at that
time
since no refugee was allowed to leave the camp.
1976 Joined Jerry Daniel in the resettlement of refugees in
Thailand.
1978 Advisor to the forming of Lao Family community in Santa Ana,
CA
1981 Advisor to the forming of Hmong Council in Fresno, CA
1985 Founder of the Hmong-American planning and Development
center in
Dallas, Texas, and that is still the largest refugee MAA and
Agent
Umbrela organization for Multi-Cultural group in Texas.

Vision and Belief: Believe in positive encouragement and unity. These
are key
to strength, love, and success.

Do not believe in: Negative and destructive view which are enemy to
community
growth and development.

Lao issue: Believe that Laos is still unstable economically and
politically and the regime need to change the way they conduct the
business as I had a few postings in the past on this subject.
Through my 7 year experience advocate to help Laos change, I firmly
believe that negative critism and the old way to use human rights to
solve Laos problem may no longer work. Without a general knowledge of
the population, freedom and democracy will be hard to sustain as
suggested. I believe NTR will help open Laos wide enough so more
knowledge and "not necessarily money" will be poured into the country
and to lead the people to the oceon instead of confining them in a
small pond as they been there for all their life. With more education
and opportunity, people inside will demand for changes and that is
what happened in the former Soviet Union, China and now Vietnam. Laos
will change too with a proper tool to help dig its way out.

Anti,

As Teev suggested, it would be nice if you can identify yourself as
well as your biography so we know you better. I will not guess you as
you did for mine. Since we are on the same boat to help free Laos, I
hope you don't mind the people's request.

To the people who are anti-Laos,

I know many of you think well in your prime objectives but a few in
your group may somewhat misrepresent your mission by developing
hatread and discrimination among the Lao people including Hmong and
only using human rights as a shield and reason. These people will not
solve any Laos issue but continue to create problems among our people.
I say that we must be united and only through positive encourage, we
can succeed what we are looking for in our community and the true
freedom of Laos. Do not allow these few people to mislead you and
your group. We can disagree on the method but never attack or
discourage each other on the personal level. This is wrong and as you
know, I care less to know who you are, as long as we are helping each
other and get the job done so we can restore respect, faith, love, and
unity to the Hmong and Lao once more. I urge for your support on this
mission. Without each of us combined and without positive thought and
compliment for each other, we already fail our mission. I hope you
take this well.

Wayne

Wayne

Aug 8, 2004, 12:30:44 PM8/8/04
Anti,

And talking about contribution, as I said sometimes ago, most good
people who make contribution to the community do not like to be on the
front page. There are many important people in this forum who run
major organizations around the country and have made significant
contrinutions not only to the Hmong and Lao community but also to the
community at large as well. They are the people who are behind
refugee resettlement program, advocacy in DC and in Laos to better the
people, domestic programs such as SSI, welfare, US citizenship, and
even election of Lao/Hmong to the high place. If they choose not to
claim credit, uninterested in position or reputation nor showing off
the good work they have done, certainly does not mean they have not
made contribution to the community. In fact, these are the real
people who help shape the future for our community wherever they live
at. One thing for sure they remain calm, positive and encouraging
argument and do not use abusive nor nasty language.

Wayne

Anti

Aug 8, 2004, 1:29:55 PM8/8/04
Wayne or Kum Saykao Thao,

If you really wanted to solve the problem in Laos and help the poor in
that country then why don't you ask the LPDR to allow international
organizations to go in and provide foods, medicines, clothings, tents,
cookwares to them so they can help themselves?

How will the poor people going to benefit anything from your NTR when
they don't even have the proper clothes and shoes to wear, no
medicines for the sicks, no clean water to drink, no foods to eat and
don't even know if there is any law existed in that country?

How will they going to do business with your NTR when they can't even
afford to buy proper foods for the family to eat, a proper place to
live, especially those that will come out of the jungle?

If you are faithful, honest, truthful, love and not blind then how
come you were not briefing anything that you gain from discussing with
the communist Laos to the Hmong community? Perhaps, it is personal
huh, you are not representing the Hmong or anything but yourself that
is why it is so secret.

If you care so much about the poor people in lao, try to solve the
problem without bloodshed then why don't be a mediator between the
kubxaj or chaofa and laos and try to solve their different? Why don't
you go and talk with any of the kubxaj and chao leaders and try to
make them understand yor position but only the LPDR? Are you scare of
the kubxaj and chaofa?

Of course, the Hmong pro-communist are not much different from any of
us but their view are more favoriting the rich communist people and
themselves. These Hmong pro-communist just wanted to sell the poor
people in Laos for their own benefit and ignoring the hungers and
crying for help.

amen

cheng xiong

Aug 8, 2004, 4:55:53 PM8/8/04
Zab Dev,

Told you so. Since wayne gave his background, can you give your
background?
If not, stop being zab dev.

I know you, some of your back ground would be:

1975-present, collect uneducated SSI recepients's money and promise
them big fate Ranke for 30 years and still do some now. Live in St.
Paul.
Education. No much.

employer: work here and there, Wife. Does not working. \

Major in: Hais Lus Dev.

Anti

Aug 8, 2004, 6:20:05 PM8/8/04
Wayne Kum Saykao Thao,

I was trying to say that you live in Texas but mistakenly by saying
that you live in Kansas. What I mean is Texas and that is where Jerry
the Hog mother live that is why u got to come to live with her in
Texas, from what i heard.

when you live in texas people say that you always wanted to be the
leader who control,hold the new year and when they don't let u be u
always get angry.

I might have forgot your father's first name but i am pretty sure he
is ....Neng Thao a coloniel in the vietnam war.

You have a very interesting career there and I respect that, and of
course with the help of the Thao people who has a close relationshi
with vp during that era.

Since many of you really wanted to know me, I will tell you who I am
hahaha.

I am just a me nyuam laib, has no political tie,
I am neither a neohom or Hmong laos coalition,
I am in my 20 and I am not belong to any political party
I like to defend the poor and the dumb so
I can learn from the wise and the rich
I like to be on the opposite of my opponent
so I can imtimidate him, make him mad and angry
I like to make people mad and see their breakdown
I like to test on people to see if they are wise
cuz I wanted to know if they really are what they claimed to be.
I will put you down but I will not let you down.
I will make you angry and I will make you happy.
I am an independent and I will grow up to be the a Hmong president.
This is who I am.

Wayne

Aug 9, 2004, 8:30:34 AM8/9/04
Anti,

I accept your apology and one thing that should already be clear to
you by now is that leading role or getting mad at people are the last
thing I want to do, not in Texas and not here and not now so hearing
what others say is not always true; that is my 2 cent advice to you.
Thanks for your compliment and for saying that you will not let people
down but the way you are doing is totally contrary. I hope you
realize that you have caused some people' mission in a harm way.
Many thing are not meant to be discussed here, not even for the
purpose of your learning or testing people. You do not know who else
might be listenning...anyway, good luck on your learning curve and I
hope you can really be a Hmong President one day.

Wayne

Aug 9, 2004, 9:03:18 AM8/9/04
Anti,

Your information is not new. You are still hiding in a shadow and you
are smarter than you appear to be. But it is alright, knowing your
identity is not important but please be more positive, will you, if
you meant well for the Hmong. We should not disclose things that
supposed not to be discussed here, one it will bore other fellows, and
secondly, it may put some people's mission in a harm way. I can sense
your smartness eventhough you pretend to be dumb; however, I suggest
you should not be one-side and narrow minded because there are many
ways to skin a cat and we should respect other people's way as well.
Gathering more accurate data is what you need to improve on and I am
sure you know how to make your best case, then. I am sure we have
acrossed or we will oneday. But the next time, please identify
yourself to me, will you. Good luck to you.

txa...@hotmail.com

Aug 9, 2004, 1:50:15 PM8/9/04
say...@hotmail.com (Wayne) wrote in message news:<8de43ce5.04080...@posting.google.com>...

To all of the big mouths (that is including me) that come to SCH to
release our mental stresses.

I know almost every one of you. Do not claim that you have done much
for the Hmong Communities (here in USA or else where). You are those
that make the mess for the Hmong people every where.

If you guys said you guys are good for the Hmong -- help the Hmong
like VP or Yang Dao, or Hmong 18 Clans council or Illene Her, or Lee
Pao Xiong or Cy Thao or Laura Nkauj Nyaij Xiong (I admire Laura
Xiong).

None of you (those tha posted the thread before me) have done any
thing good for the hmong other than "Kho yus rab me phom tso kua mis
kom zoo zoo mes yuav mus xyuas cov me poj nraug thiab poj ntsum nyob
Dara Thai thiab ASA CUSINE xwb".

If I compare you guys to YD or VP it is like compare "PEM NTUJ rau PEM
TEB". So, the best way for the Hmong now is that you all keep your
mouth shut, es rov qab mus puag yus tus me kom zoo xwb thiaj li tsis
muaj mental problems.

Me too, this is maybe the last thread that I am posting here. I will
come here to read your mental problems, but not posting any more
thread. If I do, I consider myself as a mental as you guys are.

Hope you guys can find the medicine (oh the medicine are cov poj nruag
& poj ntsuam nyob tim Dara Thai and ASA CUSINE) that cure all of your
mental stress.

Txawj ua.

cheng xiong

Aug 9, 2004, 2:06:42 PM8/9/04
Wayne,

Very well said. I agreed with you that good people who contributed to
the community do not like to show up in the front pages. We see this
alot in our state, MN. These good people's intention are not to show
up in the frontpage but they have a vision. Their goal is to reach
their vision, not in the frontpage.

Many of our people do the other ways around, their ways are to be in
the frontpage, claimed credit, and disappeared. One example, about
three or 4 years ago in St. Paul, A Vang, was in the frontgage about
his little company in two differentt occassions. One was when he
purchase a hair sloan in East side of St. Paul. 2nd was when he
started his little company, called Hmong Ins. Where is MR. Vang now
aday. Is his company growth? we not know.

Wayne, You are in the right track, continue to stay low profile but
keep your vision on your goal.

We can not let these credit claimer continue to abused our people.

Enough is enough,

chengxiong

hmongtalk

Aug 9, 2004, 3:38:10 PM8/9/04
Ya,

Thanks for sharing the leadership info in your area. It's good to
hear how well Hmong community in your area are organized and you guys
are leading and working together in such ways to help Hmong community
to the future. What I said here just my expression on analyzed the
SCH since I been here. Your responsed is a great turned around to
show that you have the leadership with in your self. Thanks.

Hmongtalk

hmongtalk

Aug 9, 2004, 3:52:36 PM8/9/04
Wayne,

Thanks for your responsed! I am here to learn and try to understand
on what are being posted here in SCH regarding about such topics
toward Hmong community. Please show your leadership for us younger
generation to learn from and be patient to express your leadership
role instead of getting your anger out and name siding for others. I
think we are professional here so I won't go any further on this and
thanks for your responsed.

Hmongtalk

hmongtalk

Aug 9, 2004, 3:56:22 PM8/9/04
Teev,

Thanks for your responsed! to my knowledge, you are superior than me
in all ways so we don't need to proof to SCH here :). Well said and
understood on your words! Thanks.

Hmongtalk.

sipbanngath

Aug 9, 2004, 4:23:21 PM8/9/04
Zab, nws lub npe tsi yog hu ua Kum no nad. Nws hu ua Cum no kad. Hos
nws txiv ces yuav yog Col. Neej Tswb Thoj. Puas yog? tsi li ces yog
Dr. Pao Xaykao tus kwv xwb mas. Ha ha ha

Li cas los xij, luag tej laus hais tias Zab ntsias tsov noob qes noj
no ces yog koj. Koj yeej haib kawg lawm thiab. Kawg koj muaj peevxwm
ua rau thaub Wayne muab hlo nws lub pab vav qhib plho rau hauv no rau
peb saib. Teev thiab Ya nkawv yuav luag qhib nkawv li rau peb saib
thiab. Koj mas haib tas tas. Kuv mas cia li tuaj dab ros rau koj tus
zab ko li lawm.

Koj yuav tsum ua kom Teev, Ya thiab coob leej qhib lawv cov pab vav
rau peb nyeem ntxiv thiab nawb.

Txaijnrob

sipbanngath

Aug 9, 2004, 4:51:05 PM8/9/04
Let analize Wayne Saykoa's two quotes:

1. If anyone still believe that someone else is puppet to the LPDR and

NH, that person is still blind and is not faithful to the Hmong
community.

2. Everyone who you call pro-communist are no much different from you,
exept they care more about the people...

Base on Wayne's quotes, it appears to me that those who pro-communist
are more faithful and care more about the Hmong communities. Do you
think so?

Txaijnrob.

Anti

Aug 9, 2004, 9:50:58 PM8/9/04
wayne kue saykao thao,

i talked with those people that live with ur family for along time
back in Laos and here in the USA, they said that what you brag early
about your career is all false, fake, and your comany that build home
in Texas went broke and you own so much money to so many people and
banks so u ran away to California. They also say that you didn't even
build that many houses. It was only about about 30-50 home. When u
left to california, u start another trouble in there so u can't live
in there neither so u ran to MN. When you came to MN u can't find a
job so u buy a crap temp comany that sent stupid hmong people to work
under the table for green cash and then u later start ur travel agency
that sent old people to go have sex with our young virgin ladies in
Laos that is how you get into contact with the communist LPDR
goverments.

Cheng xiong ruam, the vang guy that u were talking about didn't claims
anyone's credit. It is the Hmong times that wanted his story to appear
in the frontpage, not himself. U must be jealous of him that is why u
hate him for no reason. His little company that u mention has help
hired over 20 Hmong peoples and pay in the range of $9-12, that help
too. He is the vice president of Well Fargo Bank that is why Well
Fargo Bank donated so much money to help the Hmong community,
especially during new year and july 4th tournament, u wanna know how
much they donate? over $30k each time. Imagine he only came to the USA
in 1989, already start two companies and a vice president in a bank
that is not that bad.

Amen

teng yvue

Aug 10, 2004, 7:23:20 AM8/10/04
Comrads

Since DYD, YaYag, Wayne, and some other SCH ahve publicly posted their
best resume to the world. I quite want others to follow their
footsteps for the public to appreciate their past and present
achievement too. Those individuals are Moua Sao(Muas Choj), Teev Lis,
NeoHmong, Zab, Ceeb, Moobsib, Charlie, Xejthim, Tobe,
etc........................ They are also well-decorated individuals
too.

Thanks, dear comrads.

Teng Y. Vue

hmongtalk

Aug 10, 2004, 10:21:00 AM8/10/04
txaijnrob,

Well said. I agree but unlike these pro-communists, I don't want to
jump into the wagon and start none-sense threads here in SCH.

Hmongtalk.

hmongtalk

Aug 10, 2004, 10:44:58 AM8/10/04
chengxiong,

Thanks for the info you provided for Wayne Thao. I think the bottom
lines here is that by follow threads and try to understand what points
each make. Instead of expressing each view points or each believed,
each tends to take side and represents a party here in SCH. Other
than that, each tends to show off what each has. SCH supposes to be a
place to share, debate with points, and informational to every one.
By expressing my view points, seems to hurt Wayne and Teev greatly but
Ya's responsed is one that show to others by giving more informational
(has leadership role).

Hmongtalk

cheng xiong

Aug 10, 2004, 3:04:39 PM8/10/04
Hmongtalk,

Thanks for your positive statement. I'm greatly appreciated to our
Hmong Fellows like you and many others who give us, especially people
like me who tends to focus more on personal level.

chengxiong

Wayne

Aug 10, 2004, 5:10:41 PM8/10/04
Anti,

I can see you have tried extra hard to bring me down to your level but
it won't work. I basically gave you "some clues" about me so you can
stop guessing. And it was not intended to show off myself; otherwise
I would have done this long time ago in this forum. My past record
proves it. I am sorry if my response to Anti of my brief background
may hurt some of you. If you donot share, people feel you have things
to hide and when you share, people think you show off. It is a
sensitive issue, I know, and it will not be shared again.
Sipbanngath, trust me, Ani can never draw me from any hole. He has to
be smarter to do that. If you want to help him, advise him to do the
right thing and not the wrong way as he has been. There are things
that I can share briefly with friends, and there are things that can
be bored and can not be shared. I am sure same to everyone here.
It is so sad that people like you, Anti, has no heart to help others
as you claimed to be. You contribute nothing to the society but
painting blood and bad story on GVP, DYD, and others while claiming
you are helping and protecting your fellowmen. Your story will never
hold. It is getting ridiculous everytime you tell more lie. My
record speaks for itself and no need for me to further clarify. If
you are going to attack people, attack on the right reason and do
better homework next time. You are still too far from the fact
target. Besides, it is not the purpose of this forum to debate on
such nonsence personal issue. I think the people here have been very
patient so far. Sometimes, I wonder if you can ever face people and
tell them the truth while looking at their eyes, just once in your
life time? I feel pity for you but one day, your mind may grow up
and understand it yourself. You do not know how many people had
e-mailed me and advised me not to pay attention to Zab Dag. I never
like to call you that but I guess people have reason to call you Zab
Dag. Someone already told me who your are, a failed politician whom
I deny to give you support last year due to your lousy public record
and your negative thinking about the Hmong. You were even denied not
once but twice for Lao visa, that is why you are so pisted off about
the LPDR. It is a shame to learn how you hurt those poor people and
build your fame and family on their fortune and still you never care
about them. I stand behind everything I said about you because now I
really know who you are and what you did. Don't worry, I am a man
enough not to post your identity here. This will be my last posting.
I shall see everyone again when I return from trip....have a
wonderful weeks ahead!

Anti

Aug 10, 2004, 10:13:26 PM8/10/04
Wayne kum saykao thao,

you are pissing off huh, take vacation haahaha. i will call u at ur
office to see if u will answer the phone or they will say that u on
vacation ok hahaha

my little old man, ur not smart enough to be a hmong leader yet and ur
not smart enough to deal with the laos communists since u can't even
play with me here. u see, zab will always win no matter what cuz zab
is the smartest. I haven't use all my trick and u already lost and
gave up.

so many people email you and said that i were that someone huh? my
little old man, don't mistaken me for someone else and don't do harm
to someone that didn't have a clue about what we discuss in here. I
haven't never ran for any office nor a politician. I haven't never
shake vp's hand or met him in person. DOn't mistake me for someone u
don't like. I have never apply for visa to Laos and I am USA citizen
and I am only in my 20s my friend. If u can't even debate with a 20s
yrs old then don't even think about politic. I am not in any political
group and I don't wanted to be any of those stupid groups.

I don't serve anyone or any group cuz you all are stupid anyways. If u
wanted to hate someone hate it for a reason and for the right purpose,
not quessing like you my little old man. If u kill that someone that u
think it is me, I will stil be in here debating with u and that will
be sad.

i c that you are so fragile, vulnerable, and stupid so i don't bother
you no more, just don't brag too much. I only wanted to deal with
smarter people who i can play trict with.

have a nice vacation in ur little office.

amen

neohmong

Aug 10, 2004, 10:34:47 PM8/10/04
Wayne,

Tsis txhob nkim koj lub sij hawm rau yawg Zab Dab tsuab luab no li os
Wayne. Siv koj tej sij hawm mus pab cov hmoob uas ntshaw kev pab yuav
zoo dua.

NeoHmong

cheng xiong

Aug 11, 2004, 11:52:29 AM8/11/04
Zab Dev,

It was Mr. Vang that wanted the story in the frontpage. Where is his
regular hair sloan?. The donation to the Hmong New Year was not from
Mr. Vang. It was from Wellsfargo itself.

He was not the vice president of wellsfargo. What a lie you are!. He
was the manager at wellsfargo bank in east side street, St. Paul only.
He told me there that he wanted to get out because he was not pay
enough.

Send your proof that Kum Vang was Vice President of wellsfargo Bank.

His little company hire about 9 people. good. but there are Hmong
Companies that employed more thann 9 people and we do not even want to
be in the frontpage. These Hmong good companies makes more money and
may be soon, become millionaire, we are not like the Vang, be in the
Frontpage.

chengxiong

Max

Aug 11, 2004, 1:21:26 PM8/11/04
Niag Zab Dag,

Lub tswv yim thiab txoj kev txawj ntse mas koj txhob mus xeem nrog
Wyne Thao kiag. Hluag yog ib tus neeg tau taub heev li. Suav daws
mloog yawg cov lus los twb twm tawm lawm hai tias luag yog ib tus neeg
paub tab. Tsuas koj niag Zab no thiaj pheej cam siv koj lub niag
tswv yim ruam ua ruam tua tsov xwb li. Kuv mloog koj lub tswv yim mas
tseem ntiav heev. Kev zoo los koj tsis muaj piv hlua. Kev hai lus
phem ma tej zawm yuav tsis muaj neeg yeej koj vim koj yoj Zab thiab
yoj neej daj heev…hee..hee…hee

Max

Tswvxob

Aug 11, 2004, 2:21:04 PM8/11/04
Zab, kuv paub Wayne Thao zoo rau qhov kuv yog hmoob Dallas, Texas.
Kuv ploog mas koj cov lus siv tsis tau kiag li. Wayne tsis yog ib
tug neeg muab hlob thiab ntsaws ua nom ua tswv li koj xav kiag li.
Kuv nco tau coob tus hauv nov twb xav kom yawg coj es ua ub ua no,
yawg twb tsis kam txais lub hluag hauj lwm ntawm. Yawg cov laj kam
los zoo thiab business hauv Dallas lub caij ntawm los kiav xws teb xws
chaw. Ib lub hli twg yawg yeej ua txog 17-18 lub tsev li. Thaum
yawg ua tsev ntawm peb los kuj tau mus thov yawg cov ntoo thiab koom
seem los siv. Yawg yeej pub rau peb suav daws siv dawb zwb tsis yuav
ib kis nyiaj li. Yawg yoj ib tus neeg siab dawd siab dav thiab coj
ncaj tshaj plaws. Lub peev xwm los kuj muaj ntau thiab tsis phem
raw lis koj ua kwv tau hai kiag li nawb. Yawg txog twg los yeej
muaj phooj ywg hwm txog ntawm. Kuv xav tias koj yuam kev rau lwm tus
neeg lawm. Wayne mus California los yog mus yuav av ua ntev ntxiv
xwb tiab sis thawm lub caij ntawd lub economy rau vaj tse pib tsis zoo
lawm, yawg thiaj lis txiav txim siab ua lwm yam lawm xwb. Yawg tsis
tau poob nyiaj los tau yuav twg twg ib kis nyiaj dawb raws li koj tau
liam ntawm. Peb coob tus yeej tau hkiav hauj lwm nrog yawg tau ib
ntus. Yawg yog ib tug neej coj ncaj heev thiab hlub suav daws ntxua
leej ntxua tus. Koj yuav bam nawb yog koj pheej mus hai lus daj
thiab xav tsis zoo lwj liam rau lwm tus. Mam saib mam xyuas nawb
hmog nej cov kwv suav daws.

Tswvxob

Ncokoj

Aug 11, 2004, 2:45:41 PM8/11/04
Kuv saib mas cov Hmoob tuaj hauv no yeej tsis muaj ib tus yuav ntse
tshaj AG lawm. Nej cov es hais tias muaj Dr. degree li ub li no naj
tiamsid ho xav xav ua Hmoob tus nom thiab mus txeeb Nplog lub teb
chaws los ua Hmoob lub na, nej txhua tus cia li tuaj hawm thiab nuv AG
mas nej thiaj li muaj txoj hauv kev mus lawm yav tom ntej. Nej cov
neeg hais tias ntse no yeej tsis muaj ib tug yuav cav yeej AG kiag li.
Nej cem hais tias AG mas yog neej vwm neeg dev, neeg dab, tiam AG
muaj cuab kav paub nej lub mi npe Hmoob tag tiamsid nej tsis muaj ib
tug yuav muaj lub tswv yim qhia tau hais tias AG yog leej twg.

Kuv vote AG los ua Hmoob tus coj tshiab.

Ncokoj

vimlicas

Aug 11, 2004, 3:53:59 PM8/11/04
neoh...@yahoo.com (neohmong) wrote in message news:<29d91d7e.04081...@posting.google.com>...

> Wayne,
>
> Tsis txhob nkim koj lub sij hawm rau yawg Zab Dab tsuab luab no li os
> Wayne. Siv koj tej sij hawm mus pab cov hmoob uas ntshaw kev pab yuav
> zoo dua.
>
> NeoHmong

Amen,Zab, I am laughing so hard and fell off my chair...

Anti

Aug 11, 2004, 6:29:20 PM8/11/04
cov niag ntsej muag ruam, kuv tsis tau cem wayne los thuam nws rau
qhov twg, kuv tshuas hais txog qhov politics uas nws deal nrog plog
liab xwb tab sis nws khav theeb dhau heev lawm ces nws cia li muab nws
lub neej los piav rau peb mloog lawm xwb. kuv tsis tau kom nws piav
txog nws lub neej rau peb coj los tham, nws muab nws los rau peb tham
xwb.

Nej yeej paub tias tej wayne hais ntawv tsis muaj tseeb vim nyob rau
lub caij 1976 ntawv tsis tau muaj hmoob coob nyob rau teb chaws no ua
cas wayne thiaj li ho yog tus thauj hmoob cov nyiaj tim France thiab
USA no mus rau neeg tim camp no ma. nej muab xav zoo zoo hmoob yeej
tsis muaj nyiaj ntau npaum li ntawv rau wayne thaum mus thiab tem nws
tej pib nyab hoom li na. wayne tseem deny tias tsis yog nws tuaj nrog
jerry niam lawv nyob thiab tab sis qhov tseeb twg yog nws tuaj nrog
jerry niam nyob.

kuv yuav tsis hais ntxiv lawm vim kuv paub tias yog hais ntau ces ham
yam yuav ua rau wayne tsis muaj creditibility xwb.

amen

max...@yahoo.com (Max) wrote in message news:<f9ebd8ba.04081...@posting.google.com>...

> Niag Zab Dag,
>
> Lub tswv yim thiab txoj kev txawj ntse mas koj txhob mus xeem nrog
> Wyne Thao kiag. Hluag yog ib tus neeg tau taub heev li. Suav daws
> mloog yawg cov lus los twb twm tawm lawm hai tias luag yog ib tus neeg
> paub tab. Tsuas koj niag Zab no thiaj pheej cam siv koj lub niag
> tswv yim ruam ua ruam tua tsov xwb li. Kuv mloog koj lub tswv yim mas
> tseem ntiav heev. Kev zoo los koj tsis muaj piv hlua. Kev hai lus
> phem ma tej zawm yuav tsis muaj neeg yeej koj vim koj yoj Zab thiab

> yoj neej daj heev?hee..hee?hee

Paul Moua

Aug 11, 2004, 9:59:25 PM8/11/04
Anti-God/Nco Koj,

Koj txawm yuav cuab ntse npaum li cas los yeej pab tsis tau koj. Koj
txawm yuav looj 100 lub ntsej muag cuav los koj lub siab tseem yog lub
qub. Thaum kawg tsis muaj leej twg qhuas koj lawm ces kawg tib lub
tswv yim uas koj txia ua lwm tus neeg rov los qhuas koj kom ho zoo
siab ua neeg xwb tiag. Wayne Thao hais tias nws paub koj zoo; koj yog
ib tug failed politician uas tuav pheem liam heev.

Lo lus kawg kuv hais rau koj li no: Zoo li kuj tsis tau muaj leej twg
ntiab koj tawm mus rau qhov twg li; thiab Nco Koj twb lees koj los ua
nws tus coj lawm ces koj lam nrog peb nyob rau lub ntiaj teb no. Koj
twb tawm tsam VAJ TSWV lawm, ces koj mus tsis tau rau ntuj ceeb tsheej
lawm. Ntawm NTXWG NYOOG, nws siab lim hiam dua koj tab sis nws hais
lus qab zib heev nws thiaj li ntxias tau ADAM thiab EVE noj cov txiv
ntoo hauv VAJ TSWV lub vaj. NTXWG NYOOG los yeej yuav tsis txais koj
mus nyob nws lub teb chaws thiab rau qhov nws twb paub koj yuav cem
nws ua, "niag NTXWG NYOOG ruam" no ua ntej lawm. Hauv DAB teb los Dab
muaj DAB teeb meem txaus DAB vim DAB dig muag tsis pom kev, tsuas yog
hnov lus xwb ces leej tib neeg mus nyob yuav kho siab heev. Nov yog
kuv qhov post kawg rau Anti-God/Nco koj. Hnub twg tau ntsib koj tim
ntsej tim muag mam li nug koj saib ua cas koj yuav hais lus phem ua
luaj.

Paul Moua
---------

Teev Lis

Aug 11, 2004, 11:46:40 PM8/11/04
Wayne,

Please focus on providing your on-site knowledge of the situation in
Laos so Hmong participants in SCH may learn.

I heard that you and your colleagues have extended scholarships to
Hmong students in Laos. This is an effort that Hmong in SCH need to
know. I applaud you on this effort.

I also heard that you and your partners have established businesses in
Laos that employ Hmong. This is necessary for economic development to
raise the quality of life for Hmong. Please explain the progress that
you and your partners have made and the resulting benefits to Hmong.
You do not have to divulge any proprietary information but general
assessment. You and your partners have delivered. That counts.

You have seen the Hmong from the jungle and had on-site experience of
the new life that these Hmong have been given. Please let the people
in SCH know. You already did some, but I am sure you can do more.

Thanks,

Teev

Max

Aug 12, 2004, 10:09:41 AM8/12/04
Tus Zab Dag ntawm koj thej tsis paub dab tsi xwb. Hnug cov laus neeg
qub ma suav daws yeej paub txog Wayne txoj kev pab suav daws thawm lub
caij ntawm. Tij laug Yang Dao los yeej paub, Yang Koua, Yang Ge, Lee
Xa nav loob thiab coob coob tus yeej paub txog Wayne txoj peb kiav
nqis hav nce toj pab hmoob tawm lub caij ntawd. Wayne yoj thawj tug
taus xa hmoob tsheej 20-30 tawm leej mus rau Faibkis Teb, thawm twb
tsis tau muaj refugee program. Hnug Yang Koua, Hang Txus, Ly Xa, Fue
Heu, Pao Ge Hang thiab peb tus kwv tij Ka Lue Ly thiab coob coob tus
tuav npe tsis tas. Lawv yeej yuav qias tib yam li kuv qia rau koj
no. Ua cas kuv thiaj tsis paub, rau qov kuv niam thiab kuv txiv twb
tau txais nyiaj ntawm Wayne thawm xyoo 1976 tib si. Nws muaj bav
thaib qiav mus los yooj yim. Lub caij ntawd tsis tau muaj neej nyob
America coob thiab si cov hmoob mus kawm ntawv Faib Kis Teb coob heev
li ces lawv suav daws puav leej thov kom Wayne pab tib si. Kuv tseem
nco tau, kuv niam thiab kuv txiv yuav muab nyiaj pab nqi roj rau
Wayne, nws twb tsis kam txais. Wayne yoj ib tus neeg tsis nyiam
hais lus dag thiab kav theeb. Vim koj tus Zab Dag xab paub heev, nws
thej li qia mi tsis rau koj xwb. Kuv saib ncov lus lawm, twb yoj nws
hais tshawg heev piv txog nws lub fwj tsim thiab txoj kev zoo. Peb
yob hauv nov los txog tav nov, kuv nyuam quav pom tib zaug nos xwb nws
thej kam hai txog nws tus keej. Twb tsi pom nws yuav los qia los kav
rau leej twj. Nej tsib nws meb es hnug seb nws yog pab twg phawg
twg, nws twb tsis kam kav hais tias nws yog Colonel Neej Tswb tus tub
thiab nws yog yawg Vaj Pov tus xeeb ntxwv, tsi zoo li ib ntxia neej es
twb tsi tau hnug, twb kav hais tias ze Vaj Pos los yog sawv cev ntawm
Vaj Pos kiag. Nej Xav mas Wayne ntxeeb Vaj Pov baum li ntawm, luaj
twb tsis qi muag raws Vaj Pos qab rau qhov luag xav tau hais tias Vaj
Pos txoj kev ntawm tsis yog ib txoj kev zoo rau hmoob taug lub caij
no. Tseev tsis nyiam los, Wayne yeej tsis thuam luag teb hlob ib
zaug li, tsi hais Vaj Pos los Yang Dao los twj twj. Nej ua zoo zav
seb pos yog li kuv hais no. Wayne yoj ib tus neeg ntse tob tob,
tsis zoo li koj tus Zab Dag no nawd, thiab Wayne yog ib tus neeg xav
txoj kev zoo rau hmoob heev li tsi hais tim ub tim no. Nws yog ib
tug tub laj luam xwb, nws tsi ntsaw yov mus ua nom ua tswv qhov twj
los yuav mus koom nrog pab ub pab no. Twj thov txog nws los nws
yeej pab tib si. Tsis li ntawm nej pos xav tias nws xa nyiab mus pab
Chong Khang Yang ua daib tsi. Tus Zad Dag ntawm koj yuav xuas daib
tsi, koj yuav tsum xuas kom meej. Xav tias koj siv koj lub sij hawm
los mus pab hmoob zoo dua qhov koj pheej nej hnub mus cem thiab nruav
tus ub tus no es tseem pheej nej hnub kav hais tia xav pab
hmoob……txaus luag dau hwv lawm naub….hee..hee..hee…

Max

Lee Pao Xiong

Aug 12, 2004, 10:52:17 AM8/12/04
Friend:

In defense of Teev Lis and Wayne, they are very good people. They
have accomplished much. Not only for themselves for the entire Hmong
community. Let me give you some examples. Teev and I served together
on the Hmong National Development (HND) board about five or six years
ago. As the President, I knew I could always count on Teev to
deliver. Whenever I asked for his help and assistance, no matter how
time consuming or how far, I knew I could count on Teev to get the job
done. One time HND needed a copy machine. Teev went out, bought one
using his own fund and delivered it from New York State to our
Washington, DC office. Sometime I could attend meeting in other
states, I ask him to go and represent HND, and he would drive days and
night to attend those meetings.

My point, people like Teev and Wayne are unsung heroes. What you said
about Teev and Wayne are totally the opposite. They have accomplished
much and talked very little about their accomplishments. Some people
do things to be recognized or to be politically popular or to be
politically correct. Others do them because it's the right thing to
do. Wayne and Teev fall into that last category.

Lee Pao Xiong
St. Paul, Minnesota

hmong...@yahoo.com (hmongtalk) wrote in message news:<b4296da2.04080...@posting.google.com>...

> Zab,
>
> After browsing through SCH for about couple months now and after
> reading and analyzing careful about who posted what and all the
> topics, you are valid on most posts you posted here. I tried very
> hard to understand Wayne Saykao, Teev Lis, and others that have
> different opinions on how to pursue such ways to help Hmong but I just

> don't see their ways go anywhere but 100% helping the LPDR. One thing

> to proof my point here is that, I never see Teev Lis or Wayne Saykao
> or others helping Hmong in the Hmong community but find them here and

> express their opinions for LPDR directly. It is sad to see such
> "Hmong" group to act this way. I learned alot from reading SCH here
> especially who's on what side of the fence.
>
> Hmongtalk

Mysterious King

Aug 12, 2004, 12:13:03 PM8/12/04
Yes, Teev and Wayne, please tell us about business opportunities in
Laos. Like many, I would like to invest in Laos, but I was told that
setting up business in Laos was quite risky because the business can
be confiscated anytime. Also, it is nearly impossible to set up a
business in Laos unless our partner is the LPDR. Have I been
misinformed?

Brandon Thao

Aug 12, 2004, 2:49:16 PM8/12/04
leepa...@hotmail.com (Lee Pao Xiong) wrote in message news:<a9bf725c.04081...@posting.google.com>...

> Friend:
>
> In defense of Teev Lis and Wayne, they are very good people. They
> have accomplished much. Not only for themselves for the entire Hmong
> community. Let me give you some examples. Teev and I served together
> on the Hmong National Development (HND) board about five or six years
> ago. As the President, I knew I could always count on Teev to
> deliver. Whenever I asked for his help and assistance, no matter how
> time consuming or how far, I knew I could count on Teev to get the job
> done. One time HND needed a copy machine. Teev went out, bought one
> using his own fund and delivered it from New York State to our
> Washington, DC office. Sometime I could attend meeting in other
> states, I ask him to go and represent HND, and he would drive days and
> night to attend those meetings.
>
> My point, people like Teev and Wayne are unsung heroes. What you said
> about Teev and Wayne are totally the opposite. They have accomplished
> much and talked very little about their accomplishments. Some people
> do things to be recognized or to be politically popular or to be
> politically correct. Others do them because it's the right thing to
> do. Wayne and Teev fall into that last category.
>
> Lee Pao Xiong
> St. Paul, Minnesota

Good for them! Keep up the great work!

--Brandon

cheng xiong

Aug 12, 2004, 5:31:35 PM8/12/04
Zab Dev,

Nyoog lawm. zoo kawg. Zoo li ib ntus no, Zab Dev tsis tsuav hais lus
dev lawm. Kuv support koj, Zab Dev, ntawm qhov koj tsis ntsua hais cov
lus phem, lus dev.

Lee Pao Xiong,

Your statements here makes sense to many of our good Hmong Fellows,
who support, contribute, and continue to lead us to a better future,
without asking for anything back.

Since you gave two examples of Teev Lis and Wayne. I will give one
example of Mr. Pob Tsuas Yaj, president of Long Cheng Livestock in
South St. Paul, MN.

Pos Tsuas once wrote a check of $3,000.00 toward a Hmong Orginzation
when the orgazation asked for the donation. When the president of that
Hmong Originazation asked Mr. Yang " in return, what can we do to help
you". Mr. Yang's responds. "I do not need any faver from your agency.
Please do your best to help the Hmong Poeple in MN".

These are the good Hmong Fellows.

> hmoob??txaus luag dau hwv lawm naub?.hee..hee..hee?

Anti

Aug 12, 2004, 7:22:32 PM8/12/04
lee pao xiong ruam niag moose, koj es ruam ua luaj li thiab zoo li
niag moose xwb es koj ej lus neeg yuav ua cas ntseeg na. qhov tseeb
koj saib koj ob tug phooj ywg ruam thiab koj xav ua kom nkawv qhuas
tias koj mas hlub nkawv kawg no es kom nkawv nyiam koj es koj lam los
defense dag dag xwb. Tej lus ko hais ces lam dag kom cov ruam ntseeg
koj xwb tab sis cov neeg ntse luag yeej tsis ntseeg koj li os.

Kuv twb mus nej lub HND ntau zaus lawm, kuv yeej paub tias nej coj li
cas thiab zoo li cas tag lawm. nej lub HND ces tshuas yog tsim los
promote gay, sex thiab cem vp, thiab cov neeg laus thiab qubkubxaj
xwb. thaum koj tseem ua tus president uas yog tus president ruam
tshaj plaws nej cav nyob rau nram california mas coj nej qhabnab mus
rau ib hoob mas tham cem txog vaj pov thiab qhov yuav muab yawg rhuav
tsem tawm xwb. yog ib tug neeg es coj li koj coj no xwb ces ruam dhau
heev lawm. txhua zaus mas nej cov board thiab advisor mas twb tsis
tswm ntawm cov forum li nej tsuas mus tham nej ib qho secret place uas
yuav muab hmoob rhuav tsem thiab ua kom vp lawv pawg tuag kom tag xwb.
sim qhia peb saib yog ua cas nej ho ntsai vp lawv qabnab ua luaj li
ma? tsis yog nej lawv ntse thiab coj tau zoo tshaj nej lawmlov? yog
nej zoo ua cas pheej ntsai lawv ua luaj li ma?

tsis tag li xwb, cov neeg tuaj koom nej lub koom hoom mas tuaj sib
txiag nkaus xwb. kuv tuaj zaum twg los yeej tau ua cov poj niam thiab
hluas nkauj tuaj mus koom nej lub koom hoom vim yog lawv teem chaw
tuaj mus sib txiag xwb. nej cov no tsis yog los coj hmoob hos yog los
qhuav tsem hmoob xwb nej thiaj li promote gay kom cov ntxais hluas
thiab tubhluas los sib tsoob thiab txhob txaj muag es kav tsij ua gay
thiab lesbian.

kuv tuaj nej lub koom hoom tsis yog kuv tuaj koom nej lub tswv yim tab
sis yog kv tuaj ua nej cov ntxais ua dej ua num xwb vim lawv yooj yim
heev li.

amen

Teev Lis

Aug 13, 2004, 12:36:30 PM8/13/04
Mysteriousking,

Like all places, business oppportunities come with some risk. In the
current situation in Laos, the risk multiplies. Obviously, the system
in Laos is not designed or acculturated for business. It is a
primitive system. However, like all systems, it takes development.
Development requires people and ideas. It will take time and a lot of
effort to put a good system in place. Yet, for enterprising
entrepreneurs, risk cannot be viewed as impossibility. Rather, it is
part of the challenge that needs to be overcome.

The BTA and NTR would facilitate investments from US entrepreneurs and
reduce the risk from expropriation. Without the BTA, I would not
recommend any substantial investment in Laos.

Teev

SIDNIE

Aug 13, 2004, 1:26:19 PM8/13/04
Having read all the posts in this thread. I must say, Zab has got a
great serration in getting all the scholars to spread the de-jon.

Without knowing Zab's background or intention(s). It is amusing
seeing how educated scholars quickly respond to what is ultimately
percepted as lower than smart conversing.

This kind of thread is quite mindfulcated(If there's a such a
word)...Nice battle!

Teev Lis

Aug 13, 2004, 2:50:00 PM8/13/04
Anti,

Let me help you clarify things a bit:

1. Leepao Xiong was not the president of HND when the Hmong National
Conference was held in Sacramento, CA, in 2001. Mai Zong was. Over
1000 attendees were present in that conference.

2. VP requested for the opportunity to speak at the conference. He was
scheduled to speak at the opening. However, he did not show up. I was
the one officer and board member who voted against granting VP the
opportunity to speak. Why? Because I considered him a liability. He
proved himself a liability.

3. It is standard practice for board meetings to be held in privacy. A
board meeting is never treated as a public forum.

Leepao is one among the few most successful Hmong public servants in
America. He was the first Hmong presidential appointee; the first
Hmong to head a major civil rights organization, the Urban Coalition
of MN; and the first Hmong to head a department of a major US city,
the Department of Housing and Development of the City of Minneapolis.
These are three examples under his extensive credentials. It is man
like Leepao who helps maintain some sense of honor and dignity in
Hmong.

Teev

Born2beHmong

Aug 13, 2004, 3:13:33 PM8/13/04
Teng,

I had been discussed with some of the people you name below except
GVP, according to every speech that i had heard from GVP--it goes the
same as all the others. we should not claim that who is/ are leaders
or lead in an organization. I have been working from top to bottom
from community and in relative level to some of people you name below.
these ideas and opinions of us are far below the right choice that
will make a collect of action for hmongmen.

example, i can apply or create my own organization in the USA and then
turn around and make myself the CEO or president of that organization
that cannot make myself to be leader. just a normal discussion in SCH
and we cannot even understand the meaning of discussion. how can we
turn around and point out that we are leaders and representative of
hmongmen and its community. too bad to see people of this high level
of educate to come here and cry out that they are leaders and who they
are. tsi yog hais tias yus ua li ntawv lawm ces yus niam yog tus coj
tua ua lawm...tusiab!

zoo li dr pao twb hais rhau ib zaug rau line #1 and $5 los lawm
nav....

#1 Dej ntw los yeeb vim muaj kwj; yuav mos ntsuab tsaws los yeeb vim
muaj nqaij tsw lwj.

#2 me nyuam yau ntshaws nqe; neeg lau lawm ces ntshaws nto npe.

#3 Many times I have seen high potential people fail because they
lacked growth potential. unable to learn from their mistakes, they
would not accept constructives criticism, and they used their
intelligence to defend themselves rather than listen, learn, and grow.

#4 everyone surrounding you are just ordinary person as you.

#5 "Small-minded people talk about other people,

the average people talk about events,

while BIG people talk about ideas,ideals or visions".
(this brings about all hmongmen from GVP, DYD, and us all in
SCH....when one still ups against another....who we are in dr pao
anology here---small mind people)

more next time..

Born2behmong_realmen

ceeb_v

Aug 13, 2004, 6:02:02 PM8/13/04
Teev, Wayne, Lypao, et al,

Let's not use your energy to battle this Anti guy any more. Use your
intelligence for other meaningful subjects. A man like this
ANTI/amen/zab_dev/dag/ruam will make you look bad. Let the dog barks
until he can no longer bark, he will stop by himself. If you continue
to respond to his threads, you just give him the opportunity to count
attack you. Why you keep wasting your breath against such useless
individual like this man. In fact, he is not a man any way.

Ceeb

Anti

Aug 13, 2004, 8:19:03 PM8/13/04
Teng Lee stupid, it doesn't matter who is the president or who is in
control. What it really matter is that you hate vp deep down in your
heart, you and your group plan to topple vp, discuss a way to destroy
him, possible assassinate him.

Your group try to invite vp to your confrence so you guys can bash on
him and get the most people to come so you can get the most money. Do
you know why he didn't show up? Cus he is not stupid like you. He
knows who his friends are and who his enemies are. U guys wanted to
invite him to come so you guys can possibly poison him, assassin him
or beat him to death. You guys wanted to invite him to come only to
save face cuz at the time yang dao was sueing 13 of vp's collegues.
You and your group turn that confrence into a vp bashing confrence. Is
this how you hold a confrence to develope the Hmong people when
develope hatred, develope gay, develope destruction, develope divide,
develope divisions and develope killing eac other?

Board meeting for a non-profit org. is not plan on how to best destroy
someone,topple someone or possible kill someone and bashing on
someone. Boad meeting for a non-pro. org is how to best move the org
forward only and it is not hold close door, anyone who wanted to
participate can come to listen.

You were lucky that I did't petition to shut you down and ban you
forever of running a non-profit. If you don't stop your hatred toward
the Hmong people and keep supporting the communists I will have the
Hmong people petition to shout you down from ever running an org.

You are stupid,

Amen

Teev Lis

Aug 14, 2004, 12:32:38 AM8/14/04
Ceeb,

Actually, Anti gives me the opportunity to talk about issues that I
would not have talked about on my own volition. Therefore, I am quite
thankful.

In truth, I do not care talking to Anti. Anti is only a vehicle to a
broader readership. When you read my postings to Anti, you know to
whom the message goes.

Teev

Wayne

Aug 14, 2004, 11:27:56 AM8/14/04
Teev,

I have little time so I will just say a few words. It is best that we
concentrate in what we are doing and spend less time in SCH. Once,
this forum had a good spirit where people come in here to share info
and discuss meaningful subject so we can build a better community but
that spirit is now gone! As you know me, I can debate with anyone on
good subject without being tired but if I win and lose the friendship
with others, I rather stay out. Many good people had left this
prideland and the remaining is not much to live with. I am sorry to
say this but it is time to move on.... Anyone who needs info about
Laos or has interest in oversea projects, you know where to find me.
Once again, thanks for your letter and the offer.

Wayne

Wayne

Aug 14, 2004, 11:56:38 AM8/14/04
Ceeb,

You are a wise man and a man of integrity. You stand for what is
right eventhough sometimes you may stand against the wind. I appluad
you for that. Your advice has been taken well. Take good care, my
friend. Hope you introduce yourself when we come across since you
know me.

Wayne

Anti

Aug 14, 2004, 2:33:39 PM8/14/04
teng lee stupid, u have no issues to talk and ur messages is going no
where but only to the ur stupid comrads. u prove yourself that ur
stupid when u can't even answer any of my questions but i can answer
all of your questions professionally. u brag this and that but have no
proof. u say ur a man of peace but have meeting to overthrow vang pao
all of the times. u said ur a man of peace but deep down in your heart
you hate vp and his regimes because he ignore you and of course cuz ur
stupid. u said ur a man of peace but told the communist laos were the
chaof is locate and go kill them. u said ur a human right advocator
but do nothing about human right in laos, instead ur defending that
human right and freedom in laos is the best in the world.

u may do whatever u wish but at the end you are going to no where cuz
you have no followers and you are only hurting yourelf by hating
others. when u get the job done for the communist laos they will get
rid of you and u know what, ur wealth, your wife, your daughters and
all are going to be mine to enjoy.

amen

Wayne

Aug 14, 2004, 8:49:16 PM8/14/04
Max,

The circle of life is short, isn't it. Why not enjoy life while we
can but pity those who hate the world so much and has nothing left in
life. In here behind this mask, the man is truely evil and being
himself. In real life, he would take another form of character that
will amaze you when he speaks thru his dirty tounge. Do not be too
much concerned of the terrorist one who can only attack you from
distance and in shadow but never can face you in person. After all,
those are the ones who are afraid of themselves to be exposed to the
world. It is their weakness in life where they find no love among
friends nor family, best is to ignore and move on... That is what I
would do. Thanks again for your nice letter.

Wayne

> hmoob??txaus luag dau hwv lawm naub?.hee..hee..hee?

Wayne

Aug 14, 2004, 9:17:57 PM8/14/04
Tswvxob,

I am not sure if you are the one but once we had fought against the
Thai aggression and abuse in Nam Phong camp and then Vinai in the
early 1976 to defend the weaker Hmong and here you are again with me
and the people to defend the good spirit we still have. This may be
my last posting and will not visit here again. The spirit of
Hmong,love,delication, and team work that we once had in the camp is
no longer found and certainly not in this forum. It is time to move
on but I will be in touch thru personal e-mail. Thanks for your nice
letter. Once again thanks for your help when we built that first
school at the old center 4 in Vinai. Thanks to Professor Lor Toua for
contributing his English book series to the school and thanks to Dr.
Yang Dao for openning that school for us. Thanks to all the men and
women who helped in carrying heavy bamboos from the mountain so we can
finish that first school. Although it was a small project but it
symbolize a strong bond,love, unity, delication and team work that
Hmong ever had at that time. We all believed so much during that time
in making sure Hmong is protected and we find everyway to secure
future for the Hmong. Tswvxob, I am afraid, that spirit is gone and
hardly in the scope of the Hmong today. The people today believe in
gaining for themselves and not for the others. They no longer protect
and cheer the Hmong but will destroy everyone who come in their way
and do not sgree with them. It is sad but that is the fact. We can
only maintian what we have left and move on, I hope you would agree.
Once again, I thank you so much for your nice letter and for keeping
our memory alive.

Wayne

Wayne

Aug 14, 2004, 9:30:59 PM8/14/04
Lee Pao Xiong,

I once misunderstood your charactor and I apologize. You are not
only capable but a man of many talents. Best of all, you a good man
in sprit. My advice is not to respond to people who are already
suffering in life. Continue your journey because Hmong need you more
than ever. Although we have walked on different path but always
parallel. I am sure we will come across again oneday and I will be
there for you as you have been for me. Thanks again for your kind
letter.

Wayne

mou...@yahoo.com

Aug 15, 2004, 11:34:48 AM8/15/04
Zab,

I am free during this weekend to flip through some interesting post
here. Frankly, you are too harsh toward our fellows, we should be
within some reasonable limits in order to succinctly convey our
insight of related news. Some of your posts here are relevent tab sis
koj yuav tau txhob muab coj los nthuav tawm hauv nov. Thaum koj muab
cov los hais rau hauv nov lawd, koj yuav tau nqhiav koj tus kheej rau
sawvdaws paub mas thiaj tsim nyog. Nws kuj tsis zoo rau ob yam tib si,
"Qhuas thiab Rhuav", rau hauv SCH.

Peb yog ib co Hmoob xwb txawm tus twg ua zoo los peb sawvdaws yeej
nrhov zoo tib si. Tus twg ho ua phem los peb Hmoob yeej tau lub npe
phem nrhog tib yam nraus. Vim li no. Koj puas kam muab tej yam Purely
educational purpose tuaj rau peb sib qhiad mas?

Tus twg yuav ruam los must prove beyond unreasonable doubt mas thiaj
yuav siv tau pob...Tus phooj ywg.

Muas Choj

Anti

Aug 15, 2004, 6:49:52 PM8/15/04
mouas sao, kuv yeej paub zoo txog tej koj hais ko lawm. kuv yeej ib
txwm uv ua li koj hais tab sis cov neeg hauv no tsis nyiam zoo. lawv
nyiam phem xwb yog li yuav tsum tau ua ib yam li lawv ua thiaj li sib
haum. Yog yuav cia lawv hla yus taub hau thiab ro nrig rau yus xwb es
tsis ntau lawv rov qab li ntse yuav tsis zoo rau yus. cov neeg no cuab
ntse dhau heev lawm, niaj hnub tuaj thuam cov laus, cov ruam, cov tsis
txawj ntaub ntawv xwb, kuv dhuav dhau heev lawm.

koj yeej paub zoo hais tias koj kiag xwb los lawv twb saib tsis tau
koj li. Tej zaum koj tsis paub xwb lawv cov hmong pro-communist no
yeej muaj plan yuav muab koj tua thiab ua kom koj lub neej puas tshuaj
tsis yog koj ua txhaum tab sis yog koj txiv lub koob lub npe thiab ua
hauj lwm rau vp xwb. Lawv cov Hmong communists no yeej tsis paub txog
txoj kev yuav tsim kho Hmoob lub neej lawm yav tom ntej li, lawv
tshuas paub txog qhov ntxub txhuas txhuas tus neeg uas nws niam nws
txiv ua hauj lawm rau vp xwb. tsis hais yog me nyuam yaus los yog tus
twg li tshuav yog nws pog nws yawg txeeb ze vp los yog ua hauj lwm rau
vp xwb ces lawv yeej ntxub tag nrho thiab xav kom tuag tag li. Cov
neeg zoo li no tsis muaj nuj nqis ab tsi rau hmoob lawm. lawv tshuas
yog yuav los muab hmoob tua kom tuag kom tag xwb.

Nej cov neeg yuav sib txeeb ua nom nej tuaj hauv no mas tuaj ua kom
lwm tus nyiam nej, thiab nej tseem muaj qhov tuaj ntxhias tab sis kuv
tus no mas kuv tuaj hauv no yog kuv tuaj ua kom nej ntxub kuv tshaj
plaws xwb. Kuv tsis yog tuaj ua kom nej qhuas los nyiam kuv.

Cov neeg ruam mas nws thiaj li hais lus mos mos rau lwm tus thiab pom
lwm tus neeg hais lus mos mos ces nws txawm siv xav tias tus ntawv yog
neeg zoo lawm.

Nej sim saib teng lee nws hais lus mos mos ces nej xav tias nws yog
neeg zoo tab sis nyob rau nws lub siab nws yog ib tug neeg ntxub
ntxaug rau txhuas tus uas nws tsis nyiam xws li vang pao. yog ib tug
neeg zoo nws yuav tsis lam tau lam ntxub lwm tus los yog ua nws zaj
xwb, nws yuav tsum muaj qhov hais kom sib haum, muaj chaw mus kom sib
haum, nws tsis zoo li teng lee tus neeg dab ntxaug ntawv.

amen

neohmong

Aug 16, 2004, 8:52:08 AM8/16/04
Sawv daws,

Cas yuav txawv ua luaj! Nej puas pom li kuv pom thiab? Ua cas ZAG
DAB mas ntxub peb txhua leej txhua tus li tab sis yawg ho tsis ntxub
Muas Choj, Charlie, thiab niam Npoos Nkaujnyiaj Lauj-Xyooj lawv no
laid yuam. Wjjjj...nws yuav tsum yog muaj tej yam dab tsi txawv txawv
lawm xwb. Txawm li los xij, tsuav yog ZAB ho hwm lawv thiab hawm lawv
xwb ces tau lawm.

Ntuj aw...xav hais tias Zab ntse npaum li ntawd ces ntshe yuav tsis
muaj hnub Zab thau Zab lub pov roob hauv qab hiav txwv tawm los rau
peb pom hlo li ntag nod...hahahahaha...cas zaum no es Zab cia li cais
dej hiav txwv tawm tag es pom Zab lub hauv roob tswm tim npoo ntuj
lawm los tsis sub as. Tos li VP pheej xij cem Zab lawv cov xov pav
tim xyoob tias ua hauj lwm txia dej no los ntshai yeej yog coj li Zab
ntag laud.

Txawm li cas los zoo, kuv xav hais tias zaum no Zab kuj yog mloog MC
cov lus qhuab Zab kawg li lawm (kuv thov qhuas MC) vim kuv tsis pom
Zab cem MC ib los tias "NTSEJ MUAG RUAM."

NeoHmong

Anti

Aug 16, 2004, 9:21:35 PM8/16/04
neohmog ruam, koj khib kawg puas yog hehehe. kuv yuav cem leej twg
thiab tsis cem los nyob ntawm kuv. Yog leej twg paub zam nws rab qws
ces nws tsis mag qws xwb. koj tias koj tsis tau pom kuv cem lawv cov
ntawv no koj rov mus nrhiav kom tag nrho cov post ces koj yeej pom xwb
mas. Thaum tus neeg twg hais lus ruam ces yuav tsum tau cem nws ruam.
txhob txawj tias tsam kuv ho hlub lawv es tseg koj, yog koj xav kom
kuv hlub ces koj yuav tsum mloog lus me ntsis xwb mas. yog tsis mloog
lus ces mag xwb ntsej muag ruam.

amen

vsa...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 7:35:12 AM2/12/18
Anti,

How about you worry about yourself and get a life.

tshajk...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 3:30:37 PM3/25/18
On Friday, August 6, 2004 at 6:15:01 PM UTC-5, Anti wrote:
> As many of you have know, Wayne(kum) Saykao Thao is a Hmong
> pro-communist, has visited Laos many times, had secret meeting with
> communist Laos many times, and became a communist puppet lobbier
> worldwide, why did the LPDR's secret police killed his brother who was
> a highly respect Hmong police in vientiane? Is it because of Wayne's
> visited and relationship with his brother that the LPDR jealous,
> distrust of his brother that made the LPDR's secret agent killed him?
> If so then why? Wayne Saykao is a Hmong pro-communist and his brother
> who is a Hmong communist all his life, why did the LPDR killed him?
> Does this mean the LPDR will kill Wayne Saykao Thao in the future too?
> Is Wayne Saykao Thao stupid that is why he still support the communist
> eventhought they killed his brother or he does it to win the heart of
> the communist LPDR? Is this the best way to deal with the communist
> LPDR? Have these Hmong pro-communist learn anything in the past 30
> years that dealing with the communist LPDR didn't produce any
> productive result but only death? Look at the laos guy that yang dao
> sent to negotiation with the communist Laos in the 90s, he returned
> home and died too.
>
> Can we trust the communist LPDR when so many of those hmong communists
> that were with the communist LPDR all their life have been killed and
> will be kill? Can the communist LPDR be trust with all their record of
> breaking promised and agreement?
>
> Amen

That is name communist LPDR, lpdr will kill him next I think.

unitel...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2018, 12:26:00 PM7/4/18
Lao
Videos