ຮູ້ຈັກໃຫ້ ຮູ້ຈັກຮັບ ຮູ້ຈັກຢຸດ ຮູ້ຈັກຍອມ ຮູ້ຈັກເຢັນ...

ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ

Nov 14, 2011, 8:47:05 AM11/14/11
ຮູ້ຈັກໃຫ້ ຮູ້ຈັກຮັບ ຮູ້ຈັກຢຸດ ຮູ້ຈັກຍອມ ຮູ້ຈັກເຢັນ...

NTY

Nov 14, 2011, 8:56:02 AM11/14/11
ຮາໆໆໆໆໆ...ນ້ອງຊາຍໄຂ່ແຫລ້ນີ້ ດົນໆມີເທື່ອນຶ່ງ
ທີ່ຮູ້ຈັກເວົ້າຮູ້ຈັກວ່າຄືຄົນອື່ນໆນໍ...!

ລາວຣັກລາວ

Nov 14, 2011, 8:29:53 PM11/14/11
On Nov 14, 7:47 am, ທ້າວໄຂ່ມືດ <laon...@aircav.com> wrote:
> ຮູ້ຈັກໃຫ້ ຮູ້ຈັກຮັບ ຮູ້ຈັກຢຸດ ຮູ້ຈັກຍອມ ຮູ້ຈັກເຢັນ...

I hope by watching this video you can help yourself, son.
This could be the legitimate ANSWER. You have no CONSCIENCE.
In your brain, you lack of this ingredient that electrical-chemical
message
can NOT SEND to your brain. called " receptive part".

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hon3AzMO6vs

http://www.youtube.com/embed/A6aCir5bu-c

Son, believe me. You are a REAL PSYCHOPATH. I have nothing against
you
until I find out that you are fit in this legal definition.Seek for
help from
psychiatrist ASAP.

Sokdee, Laohaklao1954

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 17, 2011, 10:14:12 AM11/17/11
Nty , you are my REAL LOVE on this discussion boards ,
can I fuck your LAO ass hole ?

Nty , you always agree with me Komin ,
I love you Nty , you can lick and play with my ass hole.

> > ຮູ້ຈັກໃຫ້ ຮູ້ຈັກຮັບ ຮູ້ຈັກຢຸດ ຮູ້ຈັກຍອມ ຮູ້ຈັກເຢັນ...-

Message has been deleted

Jew Jesus Isa Yesua Christ fucks Frankie Lee 's Chinese Ass Hole with lovingly pleasure as they both are gay lovers

Nov 19, 2011, 11:35:16 AM11/19/11