(IVÁN): TODAY YOU HAVE A SECURED PLACE NEXT TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IN HEAVEN:

1 view

valarezo

Sep 25, 2011, 3:30:17 PM9/25/11
Sábado, 24 e septiembre, año 2011 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

TODAY YOU HAVE A SECURED PLACE NEXT TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IN HEAVEN:

There is a place near me, our heavenly Father manifested to Moses by
assuring him, where you may stand on a rock, so you may see me as I
pass by with my glory. I will put my hand over you, so you may not see
my face as I pass, because no one can see my face and live. However, I
will remove my hand from your face as I pass by, then you may see my
back only.

This is the rock with His Son nailed to it where our heavenly Father
waited for every one to ascend so he or she may stand just as Moses
did in his day to see our heavenly Father’s back and not His face,
because it is not possible to see His righteous face and live to boast
about it. Undeniably, this rock is where our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
stands to this day to receive Moses and every one else that may want
to see our heavenly Father’s glory, because, it is only over the rock
near Him where He will meet any one that is willing to love, obey and
follow Him through the life of His blessed Son.

This is the rock that our heavenly Father was talking about to Moses
as he asked Him to let him see the glory of His face, so he may
worship Him as his God and savior of his living soul and of Israel’s
as well for the glory of His blessed name and for many generations to
come. Indeed, it is here where every one can really ascend to see our
heavenly Father’s glory today as He walks before him with His hands
covering his eyes so he may not see His face, however, he may see His
back and His glory as He passes by with His Son Jesus Christ standing
(with him/her) over the rock.

Surely, this is the rock that it is always next to Him on earth as it
is in heaven forever where every man, woman and child that is willing
to approach Him thus to see Him in person with His ancient glories
surrounding His glorious Throne from everywhere, then he can stand
confidently in His presence to honor Him forever. That is why that as
Moses saw the burning fire from a distance, for example, as he was
pasturing the flock around Mount Sinai, then our heavenly Father
called him to approach the rock so he may ascend to where His blessed
Son was waiting for him with his face shining directly over his him,
so his heart may shine.

Meaning also that it was our Lord Jesus Christ’s face shining
powerfully from over the mountaintop as always looking directly to
Moses to get his attention, so he may ascend to the rock that is next
to our heavenly Father, however, not to see his face this time but to
speak with His blessed Son for the salvation of Israel. Certainly,
this is the glorious face shining over Mount Sinai’s summit so it may
shine dominantly to the four corners of the earth to dissipate
darkness from everyplace thus for Moses to feel liberated to ascend to
it to meet face-to-face with the God-savior of Israel, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach with the atoning-blood of the Holy of Holiest’s
continuous celestial-sacrifice.

And over the rock that is always faithfully next to our heavenly
Father in heaven and on earth, then, there stood our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach nailed to it with his atoning-blood liberating Israel from
Egypt’s slavery thus to walk liberated towards the Promised Land where
they would meet face-to-face their eternal salvation just as Moses met
him over the mountaintop. Therefore, as Moses ascended to the
mountaintop, always guided by the light that it was emanating towards
him from our Lord Jesus Christ’s righteous face, then as Moses arrived
to the place our God-savior said to Moses: remove your sandals because
the ground where you are standing is holy. (This holy rock is always
next to our heavenly Father in heaven and on earth, so any one may
approach Him any day and anytime to receive forgiveness, healing,
deliverance, and eternal salvation to return to heaven forever.)

Here it was where our Lord Jesus Christ manifested to Moses as he
approached him that he was standing in a holy place next to our
heavenly Father that was observing the entire event as it evolved
between him and man for the first time in all the history of the
earth, so righteousness may spill everywhere for everyone forever.
Moses immediately removed his sandals at our Lord Jesus Christ’s
command, because he was standing over the rock that it is always next
to our heavenly Father that is in heaven observing His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood that liberates Israel from
sin, curses, and eternal death in hell but also every man, woman and
child from the nations.

Therefore, Moses was standing over the rock ready to speak face-to-
face with the liberator of Israel, so he may grant him the
instructions as what he most bring into action to liberate his long
suffering people from Egypt’s captivity, so they may go to a new land
where they would serve God’s Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood
forever. And the first thing that Moses had to understand within his
heart for justice to confess for salvation along with Israel, it was
that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach is the God of Abraham, the God of
Isaac and the God of Jacob, and, therefore, Israel ‘s God-savior, so
Israel’s faith may grow until they may become liberated from darkness
forever.

In other words, it was the faith that Moses had brought down from
Mount Sinai’s summit after meeting with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
that changed his life into a glorious life of service to our heavenly
Father and granted him powers to speak to Israel about what our
heavenly Father had done, so liberated they may be from slavery
finally. This also means that the Israelites began to believe within
their hearts for justice finally to confess with their lips for
salvation that the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of
Jacob had descended from heaven to rest over Mount Sinai’s summit, so
he may liberate them from slavery thus to enter into eternal life
forever.

It was this belief within the Israelites’ hearts for justice to
confess with their lips for salvation that our heavenly Father had
allowed the God of their ancestors to descend over Mount Sinai’s
summit with his glorious righteous face shining dominantly everywhere,
so Moses’ faith and the Israelites likewise may break the chain and
shackles of the Egyptian slavery forever. And it was this confession
of faith of the name of their ancestors’ God-savior that helped the
Israelites to see countless miracles, wonders and signs everywhere on
the earth and within the high heavens, because, the ancient name of
the God of their ancestors had descended over Mount Sinai’s summit
finally to liberate them from the darkness and slavery.

Therefore, Moses and Israel had supernatural powers in the anointed
name of the God of their ancestors as they all believed within their
hearts for justice to confess the anointed name before the Egyptian
forces for salvation, so they may flee from their eternal bondage to
conduct a supernatural celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood that
it will never end in eternity. With this faith in the anointed ancient
name of the God of Israel’s patriarchs, then Moses with his brothers
had supernatural powers to defeat the terrible darkness that their
enemies were inflicting in them each day of their lives until they
would tire them with so much oppression from everywhere that they
could finally pray to escape their slavery immediately.

That is to say, also that to believe within their hearts for justice
and to confess with their lips for salvation the saving name of the
ancestors, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then the Israelites along with
Moses began to feel peace and power as they had never felt it before,
so the day to escape Egypt’s slavery was near. This is the anointed
name that Moses had brought down from Mount Sinai’s summit after
speaking to our Lord Jesus Christ for Israel to escape from Egypt, so
they may begin a new life within a fruitful land that flows with milk
and honey to dress a new celestial body ready to return to paradise
any day in those days.

Moreover, from Mount Sinai’s summit, our heavenly Father commanded His
blessed Son to let his face shine dominantly over Egypt, so Israel’s
faith in the God of their ancestors may increase with incredible-
miracles and great signs on earth and in heaven for the Egyptians to
know that He was serious as He called Israel to serve His daily
celestial-sacrifice immediately. And our heavenly Father needed Moses
with the Israelites to enter into the Promised Land that He had
abundantly talked about it over Mount Sinai’s summit, because this was
the Chosen Land from where His blessed Son would manifest into the
world within a virgin birth never heard of/seen before within Israel
and the nations.

Since, over Mount Sinai’s summit revealed it was to Moses by our Lord
Jesus Christ the blessed name that their ancestors adored to approach
our heavenly Father in heaven, but also granted them powers for a new
nation filled with people dressed with sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones
and atoning-blood saturated with eternal life and never-ending
happiness forever may come into existence soon. And all these
blessings descended from within the Holy of Holiest of the continuous
celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood manifested over Mount Sinai’s
summit with our Lord Jesus Christ’s face shining dominantly over Egypt
and into the four corners of the earth, because new people were going
to be born thus to start a new era in heaven and earth forever.

Meaning also that it was over Mount Sinai’s summit that Moses met our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach with his glorious face shining supernaturally
over Egypt for freedom, but also gave us the Promised Land that
inhabited it would be eternally with people dressed with glorified
celestial-bodies that have never offended the Holy Spirit of the
blessed name and fulfilled commandments. Here, Moses could physically
see face-to-face not our heavenly Father’s face but His Son’s, because
for Israel to believe in him as the only possible salvation of their
living souls in this life and in the next one to come, then he must be
seen by them physically, recognized to be forever as their only God-
savior possible for all eternity.

Historically, Israel is the only nation on earth that our heavenly
Father had permitted or granted hard to believe powers to see His
Son’s face shining mightily over Mount Sinai’s summit and within their
lives in Egypt, the Sinai’s desert, and the Promised Land too, so they
may know him as they see his glorious righteous-face shine over them
eternally. In other words, Israel is the only nation that has seen our
heavenly Father’s blessed Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s face shining over
their lives more dominant the sun, because the promise of salvation
given it was initially to them through the ancestors’ faith in His
Son, as they believed within their hearts for justice to confess for
salvation his anointed name.

That is to say, also that the salvation that the ancient patriarchs of
Israel received by the millions over the years, besides Abraham, Isaac
and Jacob, indeed, it was as they believed within their hearts for
justice to confess for salvation his blessed name, God’s Chosen Lamb
with the every day atoning-blood that covers sin forever into all
eternity. Therefore, the salvation that the Israelites received over
Mount Sinai’s summit as Moses followed the light that it was emanating
from our Lord Jesus Christ’s face, indeed, it is the salvation with
the atoning-blood that had saved in early days their ancestors from
the power of sin, lies and death in hell, so they may live forever
blessed in heaven.

Meaning also that the light that Moses saw shining directly from our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s face over Mount Sinai’s summit, it was the
light that had saved and lightened up the lives of their ancestors, so
they may escape Satan’s lie and darkness in due time thus to begin a
new life somewhere else chosen by our heavenly Father. For the reason
that it was our heavenly Father guiding their lives day-by-day with
the light of the blessed and righteous face of His Son Jesus Christ
that forgave their sins in every blood sacrifice that they conducted
before His altar, moreover guided them to every blessing on earth so
they were never in need of anything wherever they went.

Moreover, it was the light shining always over Israel in their every
day private lives that our heavenly Father led the ancient Israelites
into the Promised Land, even before Israel became a nation, so they
may see what He had granted their children to possess forever to
launch, in due time, His eternal atoning-blood sacrifice for
everyone’s salvation everywhere forever. Therefore, the Promised Land
presently is where our heavenly Father’s blessed Son was born as His
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach that introduced into Israel and the nations
the celestial-life lost in paradise due to lies that Adam believed
from Satan thus contaminating his human-body; however, with God’s Son
this is changed forever with every human life on earth, beginning with
Adam.

Inasmuch as, our Lord Jesus Christ introduced into Israel and the
world the blissful-life that our heavenly Father wanted for every man,
woman and child but also granted them the Promised Land, so they may
inherit a new sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood to live
everlastingly blessed for eternity as within the New Jerusalem from
heaven above, for example. Because, in due time, our Lord Jesus Christ
was going to be born by the intervention of the Holy Spirit within the
virgin womb of David’s daughter, so Israel may inherit first the
sacred-flesh, the unbroken-bones and the atoning-blood that would
cover their sins forever moreover give them the glorified human-body
that can return to eternal life in heaven immediately.

That is why that our Lord Jesus Christ is very important within our
lives today and forever into all eternity, because he has our
individual celestial-bodies that our heavenly Father had molded for
each one of us to inherit for heaven to live everlastingly blessed our
sacred-eternal life that has never offended His blessed name and
glorified commandments. Given that on earth we are born with the
sinful-flesh, broken-bones and ill blood that has rebelled against our
heavenly Father and his tree of life in paradise, but as we believe
within our hearts for justice to confess with our lips for salvation
His Son’s name, then we are saved with new glorified-bodies liberated
from sin and hell forever.

Therefore, in due time, our heavenly Father put in Moses’ heart to ask
him to let him see His righteous face, but our heavenly Father’s
response to his request was that this was totally impossible, since no
one can see His glorious face and live to tell others about it.
Nevertheless, our heavenly Father manifested to Moses that it was
possible for him to see his glory only as he passes by the rock that
it is always next to him as a faithful tree in heaven, so he (and any
one else) may also see Him as He passes by it as usual with His Son
standing over it.

For this is the rock that our heavenly Father had established right
out side Jerusalem’s bloody gate and where His blessed Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach’s sacred-body was to be nailed to Adam and Eve’s crossed
trees from paradise before the Israelis’ leadership, so his atoning-
blood may spill into eternity for everyone’s eternal salvation for
their living-soul on earth and in heaven. And this glorious sacrifice
was executed over the rock that is next to our heavenly Father for
Moses and every one else from everywhere, beginning with Adam and Eve
from paradise, for example, so they may have their sins forgiven but
also have their individual glorified human-bodies secured that they
will wear everlastingly after submitting their sinful-bodies into the
dust.

Therefore, our heavenly Father needed Moses over Mount Sinai’s summit
by the powers of His blessed Son’s righteous face shining dominantly
over him and Israel’s life, so He may call them to inherit a glorious
land that will flow with milk and honey forever in heaven and earth,
so they needed to dress into new celestial-bodies to possess heaven
forever. Meaning also that our heavenly Father called Moses to Mount
Sinai’s summit to reveal the glory of His Son’s face shining always
over Israel, but also granted them powers to possess a glorious land
on earth and in heaven, however, for them to enter into these glorious
places then they needed to change their sinful clothing for a
righteous one.

And the way that our heavenly Father was going to grant Israel a new
set of clothing of righteousness to dress eternally, so they may
properly inherit the Promised Land on earth and in heaven, then His
Son had to introduce into the world his sinless-life dressed with his
sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood filled with life for
everyone everywhere forever. Meaning also that as Moses ascended to
Mount Sinai’s summit because of the light that was emanating from our
Lord Jesus Christ’s holy face shining as usual upon his life and the
lives of his brothers, then we all accepted collectively with him our
heavenly Father’s eternal life dressed with our sinless-flesh,
unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood to live forever saved.

That is to say, also that each one of us from everywhere along with
Moses and Israel has accepted from our heavenly Father the gift of
eternal life that He had promised initially to Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob, so we may dress on earth and in heaven with the perfect sacred-
flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood to return to heaven anyday
now. In other words, with our Lord Jesus Christ living within our
hearts just as our heavenly Father wills, then we are embracing and
blessing constantly our new life dressed with our glorified celestial-
bodies that had never offended the Holy Spirit of His name and
glorified commandments, so we may return to His arms any day now
sinless, perfect and eternally holy.

This means also that with Jesus Christ’s name that shines constantly
over Mount Sinai’s summit more dominant than the sun within our
hearts, then we are more glorious than the holiest angels in heaven,
because we were born from our heavenly Father’s image to live
according to His likeness forever thus classified we are as God’s
legitimate-children for eternity. Indeed, with Jesus Christ living
within our hearts, then contemplated we are daily by our heavenly
Father within our sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood that
we will physically inherit eternally in heaven, so we may never live
Adam’s sinful-life but only our Lord Jesus Christ’s righteous life
into all eternity, so we may attract new infinite glories for our
heavenly Father.

In other words, while you are still living your normal life on earth,
if you receive our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach as your personal every day
and every night supreme celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood that
conducted it is within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and before our
heavenly Father, then our Father with His angels blesses you today and
always forever. This means that our heavenly Father’s curses
pronounced against Adam and Eve’s rebellious spirit against His fruit
from the tree of life from paradise, then they will flee from you just
as Satan flees always from our heavenly Father and His holy angels,
because curses pronounced were never against Jesus Christ but only
endless blessings to him for you forever.

Today, you can stand on top of Mount Sinai’s summit just as Moses did
with our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach in his day to believe within your
heart for justice, confessing with your lips for salvation his
anointed name that has descended from within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven to forgive, heal, and bless your living-soul with endless
happiness. Indeed, you have a place within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven and over Mount Sinai’s summit just as Moses did with our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, so you may speak about anything that you may want
our heavenly Father to know, and our God’s Chosen Lamb with the
atoning-blood will make sure that heard and answered your prayers are
immediately.

That is correct these days. You have a legal-place next to our
heavenly Father over the eternal rock where our Lord Jesus Christ
stands faithful before Him as His blessed Son, priest, Chosen Lamb
with the atoning-blood nailed to Adam and Eve crossed-trees, savior,
King Messiah and advocate of our living souls, so our prayers,
petitions, and requests may be known to Him immediately.

Truly, blessed we are constantly just as our Lord Jesus Christ is
blessed by our heavenly Father, because, our Father does not see us
anymore dressed in Adam’s sinful body, but now dressed we are with our
Lord Jesus Christ’s sinless-body over the rock, so we may be perfect,
holy and righteous enjoying peace, blessings, and happiness in heaven
forever. As the case may be, come up to the mountaintop just now so
you may stand over the rock that is always next to our heavenly
Father, so you may speak to Him about anything that you may want Him
to know, then He may help you supernaturally with all your needs
these days and forevermore into eternity as well. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/radio/

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx

http://radioalerta.com