Anyone Else Got Invited to Forum on VP?

M. M. Lee

Jun 24, 2004, 1:53:04 PM6/24/04
Wow! I've got an invitation to attend a forum on General Vang Pao from
a ChiaCha Vang. Do you guys think this is genuine? Anyone else got an
invitation? Teev? NeoHmong? Dr. Yang Dao? Sayasith? Xejthim? Anyone
else? Otherwise I must be special. See below, cut and paste verbatim.

-M

+++++++++

Jun 24, 2004, 6:41:36 PM6/24/04
Mainas,

Tsis paub tias seb cov koj teev npe no leej twg puas tau txhais lawv
tsav ntawv caw uas xa tuaj caw koj xwb lau? Ntawm kuv, NeoHmong yam
li tsis pom dab tsi li as, you must be the special
one...haahahaha...take the offer Maina.

NeoHmong

mouatony

Jun 24, 2004, 8:11:59 PM6/24/04
Maina,

Wow! you are very special person. Tell Roger that those 26 persons
should be neutral and not aligned to either side of the PRO and CON of
the HMong Resistance Group. In order to fix the political incorrect
they should have all the media (TV, newspaper), and FBI attend the
conference.

Thanks,

Tony

ceeb_v

Jun 24, 2004, 8:16:22 PM6/24/04
Woh! Maina,

You must be a very special person to receive this invitation. I
wonder, uncle Vang Pao will be there too or not. Whatever you choose
to do, I support you. I am sure that you know what you do. The
bottom line, this group is really trying to protect uncle's legacy.

Who is this Roger Chiacha Vang any way?

Ceeb

M. M. Lee

Jun 24, 2004, 10:39:41 PM6/24/04
Hahaha... Kuv xav hais tias yawg dab laug Txhiaj Tsab [xyov puas yog
dab laug tabsi lam hu] muaj ntsi xav recruit kuv mus rau nws sab
tabsis mas ho tsis tshua muaj experience los recruit neeg ces ho ib
nyuag hais ntxhib zog lawm twb tsis paub hais lus mos lus muag ua ntej
ntxias kom kuv lub me siab tuag ntig es kuv cia li pos qhov muag dub
mus nrog lawv tham (more like, mus rau lawv ntxuav). Kuv tsis xav hais
tias peb muaj neeg txawj ntse tag npaum li no nyob hauv SCH no es nws
twb ho hais tias kuv yog tus "ruam" thiab "tsis paub quav dabtsi" no
tabsis mas nws ho caw kuv xwb tsis caw lwm tus no laiv. Qhov nov nej
xav hais tias nws puas yog pom hais tias kuv ruam tiag no ma? Kuv xav
mas tsis yog li ntawd li nawb. Ib pab neeg es luag ho caw tus ruam
tshaj plaw no lov? Hm...ntshe lawv ho ntshai hais tias lawv lub zog
yuav tsis duav cov ntse ntse li Teev, NeoHmong, thiab Xejthim nej no
xwb laus. Teev kiag twb hais tawm lawm hais tias nws yuav xav tuaj
debate lawv pab no ntag no na. Ho Ceeb Vaj los twb hais tias yuav xav
debate Nai Phoo kiag ntag no thiab. Ua li cas tsis caw Teev thiab Ceeb
es tseem tsom tus nyuag pojniam do kua dis tom kitchen xwb? Ua li no
kuj ua rau sawvdaws pom lawv lub zog leej xeeb lawm los pos.

Tsis caw nej los nej txhob tusiab nawb. Xav hais tias kuv twb yog tus
puag nram qab nram tws ces nej twb mag caw ua ntej lawm no nas. Tsis
li xyov puas yuav yog dab laug Txhiaj Tsab tiag thiab. Tejzaum tseem
yog Nyab Laj xwb los tsis paub li.

-M

ChaV

Jun 24, 2004, 10:41:07 PM6/24/04
> Peb muaj li 26 leej los koom ua lub rooj sablaj noog cov xaiv lus no,
> ntawm 26 tus no peev leej yog cov neeg txawj ntse thiab xav kom Hmong
> zoo, txawj sib hlub, vam meej thiab ua tau ib haiv neeg tseem ceeb.

Hmm... don't see VP's name mentioned in the 26 leej above. How do you
know this is from VP's group? This sounds like a 12 years old hungry
boy's letter of solicitation for having a good time down in the creek.

-Cha.

M. M. Lee

Jun 25, 2004, 12:10:04 PM6/25/04
gold...@yahoo.com (ChaV) wrote in message news:<2af2016.04062...@posting.google.com>...

Cha, Ceeb, and others,

I don't know if this is THE Txhiaj Tsab, VP's secretary, but he does
not deny that he is Txhiaj Tsab himself when I asked him over several
email exchanges. He even mentioned about his lawsuit against Dr. Yang
Dao. Then, again, these information that he provided about Dr. Yang
Dao are open to the public and anyone could have accessed them to
pretend to be Txhiaj Tsab. I won't believe it's Txhiaj Tsab until I've
met him face to face. Believe it or not, I do know Txhiaj Tsab and I
can't imagine him writing with such an immature hand.

Ceeb, the question you posed was the same one I posed to this man,
too. I asked him since his forum is to talk about VP, did he have
VP's permission and would VP be there to answer questions, and he said
he's doing this on his own without VP's involvement or knowledge. I
told him that in that case, I would wait for the invitation from VP.
Basically, if there is anything to discuss or clear up, it would be
with VP, no? Why would anyone discuss VP or his policies with
underlings?

Cha's suggestion of this being a 12 year-old hungry boy might be right
on cue. After all, many people here have critcized VP and his
policies, but he's not inviting them. This guy frequents SCH so he
obviously can answer this. Perhaps we'll see if he's genuine. I'll
wait to see this conference on TV. He did say it was going to be on
TV.

-M

M. M. Lee

Jun 25, 2004, 12:17:21 PM6/25/04
Ceeb, being a Vang, I was hoping you could tell me who Roger ChiaCha
is. I frankly do not think this guy is trying to protect VP's legacy.
If he is then he's doing VP a disservice by writing such nasty letters
on behalf of VP to people he does not know. How could you protect VP's
legacy with such nasty language? I think [and for once I'm going to
agree with Zab Dag] that this guy wants me to hate VP--to think that
VP's group is attacking me. I'm going to reserve my feelings until
I've investigated the truth of it. I'll go to VP himself if I have to.

-M

Moobsib

Jun 25, 2004, 3:32:07 PM6/25/04
Hahahahaha.... kuv xaav mas yog Nyablaj haj yam zoo rua koj xwb rua
qhov koj yeej denounced peb cov txiv neej Hmoob taag lawm nev, puas
yog? J/K.

ms

Anti

Jun 25, 2004, 3:44:19 PM6/25/04
It sound like those 26 bastard just wanted to invite Maina for a one
night stand so they can screw Maina's ass until it turn blue and
bleeding and video it too and show it to all the hmong people.

Amen

ceeb_v

Jun 25, 2004, 8:28:03 PM6/25/04
Mlee,

One time, there was a family (Clan) meeting, a Vang pastor was brought
in to give us leadership siminar. He was good. He was/is probably
the best within the Hmong intellectuals and leaders. I do not think
the man who wrote letter to you was there to listen to the Hmong
minister. That is why he wrote such basic elementary letter like that
to you in hoping to scare you. hehehe

Another time, we (Vang clan) had gotten together brainstorming if
after VP who will be next Hmong leader. As you can see now that these
day many young potential leaders are exercising their authorities.
May be the one who wrote to you is one of them. Mai Na, it is
unbelievable.

May be they are jealeous against you, for your recent trip to CA to
interview VP.

Ceeb

ceeb_v

Jun 25, 2004, 8:32:30 PM6/25/04
mlee,

Sorry, I do not know who Roger ChiaCha is. He must be someone in the
low ranking, but exercising his authority in hoping to take leadership
position after VP. The languages he used, sound like he is ready to
take over, right?
For me, with all the horrible thing going on, I may plan to change
clan name after VP. hehehehe

Ceeb

thovpab

Jun 26, 2004, 1:26:43 AM6/26/04
Anti,

I agreed with you. Txawm tias tsis nyiam luag tus laus los tsis txob
lam tau lam ua tsam ces phim Anti muab ces xwb nawb. Nej ib cov nyob
SCH no mam xav kom tau ob peb tus Anti los nrog nej kawg li lauv. Hnov
tsis tau ib qho txog VP lawv group mam jump cuag tib yuav tuag li os.
Nej ho ua tau dab tsis rau Hmoob lawm thiab na. Kuv saib nej ib txia
mam tsis muaj haujlwm li mas mus cem tsis tau VP lawv group ces lam
tau lam email to each other es kom cem VP xwb.
Cawg Yawg, nej ib txiav qualify SSI lawm.
thovpab.

Thovpab.

thovpab

Jun 26, 2004, 1:29:12 AM6/26/04
Maina,

You must be special, very special. go forward. and let us know when
you meeet with VP's group and at the sametime make another email from
the Communist to yourself and you will be ever more special. Jointed
the COmmunist too.
They are also corruption group like VPs group.
Thovpab

Neeb

Jun 26, 2004, 3:01:13 AM6/26/04
Wow! Maina, what have you done? A forum on you?

If I read enough of your posts here, I would have joined those 26
"txawj ntse tiag" to ask you question why are your "yuav mus chim koj
lub siab ua luaj li rau cov coj noj coj ua".

eh...yog koj mus no kav tsij npaj ib cov beer ntau ntau mus thiab tho
rau lawv 26 tus "txawj ntse tiag" haus es lawv thiaj li tsis hnug koj
ntau thiab cem koj heev os.

> Wow! I've got an invitation to attend a forum on General Vang Pao from
> a ChiaCha Vang. Do you guys think this is genuine? Anyone else got an
> invitation? Teev? NeoHmong? Dr. Yang Dao? Sayasith? Xejthim? Anyone
> else? Otherwise I must be special. See below, cut and paste verbatim.

> Hos hais txog ntawm peb cov Hluas thiab yog cov neeg txawj ntse tiag,

M. M. Lee

Jun 26, 2004, 4:14:06 AM6/26/04
Ceeb,

Don't ever under-estimate the lowly ranked in these kinds of
situation. I'm sure you know that in every household it is the kitchen
maid who has the most power because they are the most loyal and the
ones who cook the kua dis as well as serve it. Higher ranking members
have a reputation to lose and an image to keep so they often think
they're beyond the dirty work, but the lowly ranked have nothing to
lose so they can be counted on to do any job. When you become a great
leader, don't forget to pet and reward your kitchen maid every day in
order to keep him/her efficient and very loyal.

-M

M. M. Lee

Jun 26, 2004, 4:19:02 AM6/26/04
Yawm Moob Sib aws, yog Nyab Laj mas tseem zoo os. Kuv twb xav hais
tias yog yawm Moob Sib ntag no mas yuav ua li cas laus! J/K

-M

M. M. Lee

Jun 26, 2004, 4:28:38 AM6/26/04
Tony,

Yog Hmoob cov kw tswvyim tag nrho yuav tuaj sibtham rau ib lub rooj
sab laj li no mas tsis yog yuav hais FBI xwb, yuav tsum tau hais
National Guard nqa riam phom tuaj zov los xyov puas tseem yuav tau
thiab. Nej saib sawvdaws tham hauv cyberspace no xwb mas txim twb liab
pes vog ho ntshav nce tob haus tag lawm. Hmoob mas yuav tsum xyaum
twjywm hauv cyberspace no ntev ntxiv kom muaj discipline tso vim hais
tais tseem pom nqaim thiab tseem tsiv hwv.

-M

thovpab

Jun 26, 2004, 8:35:50 PM6/26/04
Ceeb,

You do not have to change your last name because you are not a vang.
thovpab

Teev Lis

Jun 27, 2004, 10:44:38 AM6/27/04
Maina,

When some people got very pissed off by what you did, but had no way
to shut you up, then their only option is to send you emails such as
the one you got - especially to tell you that they know where you live
and who your parents are. They thought such a threatening message
would really scare the hell out of you.

I wonder why Roger and his very smart group would wish to waste
resources calling for a meeting somewhere when they can come out and
have an open meeting right here in SCH? They can have a much bigger
audience in SCH.

Quite often I receive emails with all sorts of curses, threats,
preaching and so on. I always ask myself why those people would even
think that such emails would impress me. As far as I am concerned they
must have been terribly desperate.

Did somebody else call DYD "Dao Tran" before?

Teev

sibtham

Jun 27, 2004, 11:38:46 AM6/27/04
mlee2005,
Yog hais tias koj tsis muaj clues li no ces kuv yuauv tsis hais tab
sis koj twb paub lawm ces kuv suggest kom koj nyob twj ywm zoo dua.
Tsis xob xav hais tias yus mas niam tseem ceeb heev es lawv thiaj li
caws yus nawb. Koj twb yog ib tug yeebncuab ntawm lawv es ua li cas
lawv thiaj li vam koj nos mas? Yeej tsis muaj leej twg yuav ua phem
raw koj, tab sis thaum sib cim tuaj lawm ces tej zaum tus puav kuj
yuav hais lus chim raw koj thiab(humilation). Sibtham

M. M. Lee

Jun 28, 2004, 2:02:21 PM6/28/04
Yawm Sibtham,

How the heck would they humiliate me? Their forum is to address issues
on VP. If anything, they intend to humiliate VP, no? I tell ya, VP
should distance himself from idiots like this before they do more harm
to his name.

And where do you draw the conclusion that I am these people's "yeeb
ncuab"? Yog hais tias lawv tus yeeb ncuab yog kuv xwb ces cov nyuag
neeg no tas hauv ris lawm os. I thought their "yeeb ncuab" was the
LPDR. Boy, Sibtham, nej cov ntawm ko ua niaj hnub sau ntawv itimidate
peb cov no mas ua li cas tseem yuav reveal nej lub huam phiaj rau cov
neeg ruam ruam li kuv no thiab laus yom. Tsam no ces yog li NeoHmong
thiab Fajkhaum hais ua nej cov yeeb ncuab ces yog nej cov Hmoob lawm
ntag no laiv. What a bunch of crock! Why talk about reconciliation
with the Communist in Laos when you can't even reconcile with your own
Hmong in America? Now do you see why some of us don't give a crap for
what you do or say anymore?

-M

M. M. Lee

Jun 28, 2004, 2:24:41 PM6/28/04
Teev,

Several people have used that name on Dr. Yang Dao before, and they
know who they are.

Keep your eyes on your goal, Teev. Whether what you do is wrong or
right, good or bad remains for history to judge, not for these people
who try to intimidate you to judge. For those of us of the younger
generation, we are totally disillusioned by these kinds of behavior.
We know that these kinds of hate mails is the reason why we will die
as a people. These people are so blinded by their own rage about their
failure to dethroned their true enemy that they have now turned on
their own people. Each day, one by one, they wear down or literally
kill our most brilliant and capable Hmong. In the mean time, their
enemy grows only stronger and more invincible. The signal to us that
these people have no political agenda and no vision left is their
terroristic attacks of any Hmong who does. Anyone who would kill or
intimidate Hmong are the true enemy of Hmong.

Just do your work, Teev. Leave the rest up to history to judge.

-M

Moobsib

Jun 28, 2004, 10:27:07 PM6/28/04
Nyob zoo Maina,

Tsi yog koj pum kuv sau message rua Sitham addressing him as "kwv" ces
koj txawm assume tas nwg yog kuv ib leej txheeb kwv nua lov? Ceev faaj
nyob tsaam ces koj ceeb los poob plig os!.... hehehehehehe... Los yog
koj xam pom tias Sibtham yog lawv qhab nab uas thab koj zaum no ntag
noj maj? Kuv xav tias ntshai yawg yuav tsi muaj feem dab tsi hlo li
no...

Tej zaum ntshai lawv xav tawb koj xwb os.. Yog lawv tsi muaj siab los
sis tseg. Yog lawv muaj siab tiag los kuj mus nrog lawv cav paj ntsha
lus taum ib me chim saib puas muaj tus dai lias koj tw tsho los sawv
nruj nraim koj nplooj siab mas....

Moobsib

M. M. Lee

Jun 29, 2004, 2:46:21 AM6/29/04
Moob Sib aws, kuv keej npaum li cas es tsam no koj tseem nte tsis tau
kuv thiab? Kuv twb xav hais tias koj yog tus ntse ntag no. Yog koj
paub kuv ces koj yuav paub lawm hais tias kuv tsis yog ib tug neeg
"assume" ib yam dabtsi txog lwm tus sai thiab yoojyim es thiaj pheej
yuav kom mus kiag hauv tsov lub qhov zeb mas siab thiaj nqig no nev.
Kev sib raug sib txheeb ntawm koj thiab Sibtham tsis yog ib yam kuv
xav paub txog (not curious or interested in) vim qhov ntawd yuav tsis
tseem ceeb npaum li cas rau peb kev sib tham hauv nov. Kuv los tsis
taus assume hais tias Sibtham yog leejtwg li. Kuv tsuas hais lus teb
nws kom phim li nws hais teb kuv xwb. Txhob mus assume hais tias kuv
assume li ub li no txog koj thiab lwm tus. Yog kuv xav paub ces kuv
noog kiag xwb ub, es tseem yuav mus assume dabtsi mas?

-M

Tsujsua Dluag

Jun 29, 2004, 3:30:07 PM6/29/04
to all...

sawvdaws saib tsab ntawv uantej. tsab ntawv twb tias "hais lus tsw
quav" no nev? special or not...tej lus ntawd yog "lus tsw quav" xwb.
yog xav mus mloog "lus tsw quav," ces kav tsij mus...yog xav mus hais
lus "tsw quav" ces kav tsij mus....

temsis qhov tseeb ces, lam mus saib, lam mus hais, lam mus mloog
"lus tsw quav" seb puas tsim nyog hnia...puas yog?

yaweh

sibtham

Jun 29, 2004, 4:44:50 PM6/29/04
mlee2005,

You are about to charge me...Calm down. Don't let anger disturb your
emotion.
The difference between you and me is that I could be part of all group
and probabbly in the position to work with all sides but you can't.

@hotmail.com (M. M. Lee) wrote in message news:<ea31c499.04062...@posting.google.com>...

> Yawm Sibtham,

You just don't get it. As I said, in uncontrollable situation they may
humiliate you because you constanly attempt to ridicule their boss.
Why would they humiliate their God? They would humiliate the one who
humiliate their God, don't you think so? You misunderstood me. I am
with you that's why I suggest you not to get involve. My tone may be
strong but I did not get angry at you.

> How the heck would they humiliate me? Their forum is to address issues
> on VP. If anything, they intend to humiliate VP, no?

They think that you do more harm to his name. Unlike the old
veterants, these educated ones may want to closely observe you.

>I tell ya, VP
> should distance himself from idiots like this before they do more harm
> to his name.

The problem is that you don't know your position (view with respect to
Hmong) nor how the public perceive you: Maiv nas = communist (But I
don't think so. I do understand you). I know that you don't care what
people call you. You owe to yourself a self-evaluation. Sometime, you
seem to be out of touch with reality.

> And where do you draw the conclusion that I am these people's "yeeb
> ncuab"? Yog hais tias lawv tus yeeb ncuab yog kuv xwb ces cov nyuag
> neeg no tas hauv ris lawm os.

Yes LPDR is their number one ennemy. For them, you give confort to the
ennemy, therefore you are their public ennemy.

>I thought their "yeeb ncuab" was the
> LPDR.

Maina, don't make this thing a personal accusation. If I ever attemp
to intimidate you then I worth nothing. However I do express my view
within an acceptable boundery. Well, I think to do.

>Boy, Sibtham, nej cov ntawm ko ua niaj hnub sau ntawv itimidate
> peb cov no mas ua li cas

I have no part in this group. Infact I have no clue whoe they are.

>tseem yuav reveal nej lub huam phiaj rau cov
> neeg ruam ruam li kuv no thiab laus yom.

Let these people along. They made their mistakes before. They are
still prone to make mistakes again. Not to praize my ego but, I saw
the mistakes they made when I was still a teenager.

>Tsam no ces yog li NeoHmong
> thiab Fajkhaum hais ua nej cov yeeb ncuab ces yog nej cov Hmoob lawm
> ntag no laiv.

Illogical comparison.
Statement is a fallacy. it falls in the same cathegory as: A divorce
man can't be a good politician. (since he can deal with his wife, how
could he dealt with the public?)

>What a bunch of crock! Why talk about reconciliation
> with the Communist in Laos when you can't even reconcile with your own
> Hmong in America?

Why so much animosity? Don't let a few different opinions be the
barrier of correspondance in SCH. Peb yuav tsum hloov peb tus cwjpwm
pos yog?

M. M. Lee

Jun 30, 2004, 12:26:40 AM6/30/04
sib...@hotmail.com (sibtham) wrote in message news:<41f38e43.04062...@posting.google.com>...

> You just don't get it. As I said, in uncontrollable situation they may
> humiliate you because you constanly attempt to ridicule their boss.
> Why would they humiliate their God? They would humiliate the one who
> humiliate their God, don't you think so? You misunderstood me. I am
> with you that's why I suggest you not to get involve. My tone may be
> strong but I did not get angry at you.

Yes. I understand you well. You are in a position to observe these
people better than I. Perhaps these people are fearful that Hmong
intellectuals will soon discover the truth from VP himself so they
must chase them away?

> They think that you do more harm to his name. Unlike the old
> veterants, these educated ones may want to closely observe you.

Hahaha! I've done nothing while these people actively destroy VP's
name every day by the things they say and do (sometimes even in VP's
name, too). When they don't directly do something to humiliate VP,
they open the doors for others to do so and then they attempt to
correct it only to end up way north of their target. We already saw
what happened in Madison a few years ago. What these people should do
is to allow VP to speak for himself instead of trying to speak for
him. Seriously, these people really need to distance themselves from
VP. It is for their good as well as that of VP. But I believe VP is
already catching on to their blunders. After all, he's not taking
responsibility for the harassment of Yang Dao which led to that nasty
lawsuit. I heard from a very reliable source that VP even forced these
people to make peace with Yang Dao. Given this, what I don't
understand is why some among his wanna-be followers are still
harassing Yang Dao here on the internet. I don't think these people
who are still harassing Yang Dao are among the closest twelve plus
named in the lawsuit whom VP had ordered to make peace with YD.

> Yes LPDR is their number one ennemy. For them, you give confort to the
> ennemy, therefore you are their public ennemy.

Hahaha! You are right. In their own impotence against established
power they'll have to strike at somebody (anybody nearby) to make
themselves feel better and to reaffirm themselves. So sad, but also so
intriguingly revealing. It's like that sphinx who bites his own tail.

Sorry if I sounded like I was accusing you.

-M

Anti

Jun 30, 2004, 2:07:46 AM6/30/04
cov poj niam ruam ces hais lus li Maina no tiag.

whether it is bad, or wrong or ugly, just do it cuz maina is horny.
don't even think about her husband or family, just has sex and let
history judge.

YOu got it stupid woman maina. just be gay, lesbian, beastility,
whatever and let history judge.

Amen

trixy...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 7:44:23 AM1/20/16